分享

双语美文:别在悲伤的海里沉浮

 宅女偶像 2014-11-05

那些日子总会让你感到自己的渺小和微不足道,

Days when you feel small and insignificant,

每件事情似乎都够不着边。

when everything seems just out of reach.

在忧郁的日子里,你会觉得自己在悲伤的海里沉沉浮浮。

On blue days you feel like you're floating in an ocean of sadness.

你不知道自己还可以撑多久。

You're not sure how much longer you can hang on.

其实一点小事就让你一天都郁闷难当。

It doesn't take much to bring on a blue day.

也许只是一觉醒来,没有感觉到或者看到自己最棒的一面,

You might just wake up not feeling or looking your best,

也许工作让你痛苦得如坐针毡。

maybe work is a pain in the butt.

唉,该怎么办呢?

Oh, what to do?

嗯,你可能跟大部分人一样,

Well, if you're like most people,

随便找个东西躲起来,以为事情会自行解决。

you'll hide behind a flimsy belief that everything will sort itself out.

结果你得花掉下半辈子的时间回头看,

Then you'll spend the rest of your life looking over your shoulder,

等着一次又一次重蹈覆辙。

Waiting for everything to go wrong all over again.

这的确很蠢,

This is crazy.


因为你只能年轻一次,而且绝对不可能老两次。

    本站是提供个人知识管理的网络存储空间,所有内容均由用户发布,不代表本站观点。请注意甄别内容中的联系方式、诱导购买等信息,谨防诈骗。如发现有害或侵权内容,请点击一键举报。
    转藏 分享 献花(0

    0条评论

    发表

    请遵守用户 评论公约

    类似文章 更多