分享

★流瑜伽英语课堂--跟着口令“流”起来

 禅艺惜霜 2015-04-01

↑↑↑


在流瑜伽的课堂上,
我们可以看到
老师的解说语言
非常精简,
最重要的是把握好节奏,
带领学生“流”起来。
课堂语言的精与简
应该是我们努力的一个方向。



拜日式B Exhale get ready to flow.

呼,准备流动;
Bend your knees,inhale,reach up toutkatasana;

屈膝,吸,双臂上举,幻椅式
Exhale ,forward;

呼,前屈
inhale, lift your spine, hands connected;

吸,伸展脊柱,手连接(地面或小腿)
exhale ,step or jump backward, chaturanga;

呼,走或跳,至俯卧撑
inhale, press hands, open your chest;

吸,双手下压,打开胸腔(进入上犬式)
exhale,downward -dog, ground your left heel down, step the right foot forward;

呼,下犬,左脚脚跟压地,右腿向前
inhale ,virabhadrasana I;

吸,战士一式

exhale, come down, chaturanga dandasana;

呼,向下,俯卧撑



inhale,corbra or upward dog;

吸,眼镜蛇或上犬式
exhale ,downward -dog, right heel ground, left footforward;

呼,下犬,右脚压地,左脚向前;
inhale ,rise, virabhadrasana I;

吸,起,战士一式;
exhale,chaturanga ,knees bend or straight legs;

呼,俯卧撑,屈膝或伸直双腿

inhale,press your hands ,strech your back to feet;
吸,双手下压,将背部拉向脚方向
exhale,downward facing dog;

呼,下犬式;


now, breathehere, feet hip width,hands shoulder width, press your hands, draw the energy up to your arms, your belly;

现在,在这里保持呼吸,腿与臀同宽,手与肩同宽,双手按压,
将能量向上传送到手臂,腹部;



gather thisennergy and as your exhale send it down intoyour heels;

聚集这股能量,在下一次呼气时将它们向下传送到脚跟;

lift,step or jump forward;

稍提起身体,向前走或跳,

inhale, heartopens;

吸,打开胸腔

exhale,forward.

呼,向前;

Now, bend your knees.inhale, utkasana.

现在,屈膝,吸气,幻椅式;

exhale,back to center. Samastithi.

呼,回到中心。站立祈祷式。

拜日式A

Inhale, reach your hands over head;

吸,双手上举过头;

exhale, bendyour knees or straight legs, forward;
呼,屈膝或直腿,前屈;

inhale,liftyour spine and hands on the shins or earth;
吸,提起脊柱,手置于小腿或地面上

exhale,step back to plank position;
呼,向后走,进入板式

chaturanga,knees bend ,lower down;
屈膝,俯卧撑,放低身体



inhale,corbra,lift your spine, without using your hands;
吸,眼镜蛇,伸张脊柱向上,不用手的力量

exhale,downwarddog, bend your knees, draw up to your belly, ground evenlly with yourhands, and feel the spine getting longer.

呼,下犬式,屈膝,伸展直到腹部,双手均匀施力压地,感觉脊柱越拉越长;

exhale,now inhale, step forward between your hands.
呼,然后吸,向前走至双手间

inhale,heart opens;
吸,打开胸腔;

exhale,forward bend.
呼,前屈

inhale,comeup, hands to the sky.
吸,起身,手向上

exhale,back to center.
呼,回到中心。


inhale (breath in)
吸气
exhale (breath out)
呼气
deep breath in
深吸气

deep breath out
深呼气
hold breath in
保持吸气
hold breath out
保持呼气
don't force your breath
不要强迫呼吸

keep relax and normal
保持自然和放松



keep back straight (spine)
保持背部挺直
open your shoulder
打开你的肩膀
open our pelvic
打开我们的盆骨(臀部)
tighten your hips,tighten knee, calf, muscle.
臀部,膝盖,小腿肌肉收紧
lift your chest, roll your shoulder back

挺胸,向后转动你的肩
bend forward/bend back
前弯/后弯


focus your mind in balance
注意力集中在平衡上
open your feet 3 to 3.5 feet
打开双足3到3.5英尺
twist your body right
向右扭转身体

twist your body left
向左扭转身体
lie flat on your back on the ground
仰卧平躺在垫子上
neck relax, shoulder spine, all back muscle. hip muscle/joint, thigh, knee,calf, ankle, kneel, toes, elbow, palm, fingers, relax
颈部放松,肩膀,脊柱,所有背部肌肉,臀部肌肉/关节,大腿,膝盖,小腿,脚踝,脚趾,肘部,手掌,手指,全部放松。



relax your breath/and mind
放松你的呼吸和意识
observe your body on ground. 'how peace full and relax'find samepeace in your mind.
专注你的身体。并在意识中寻找同样的宁静与放松。
Simple cross your legs
简易坐(双腿交叉坐)
Keep your chest up and your back erect
挺胸,背部正直
Put your palms on your knees
双手放在膝盖上
Close your eyes
闭上眼睛
Bring your palms together front of your chest
双手合十,放于你的胸前


We’ll begin with 3 OMS together
我们一起唱颂3遍OM

Thenshartir mantra
开篇唱诵
Down your head
低下你的头
Generally raise your head up ,open your eyes and release your arms
缓慢的抬起你的头,睁开眼睛,放松你的两臂。

Deep inhale, raise your arms up, with exhale, drop your body forward. (3-5inhale)
深吸气,抬起你的双臂,呼气,让你身体向前倾(3-5个吸气)
With inhale, come up
随着吸气,抬起身体。



Right palm on left knee and left palm back, with exhale, turn back with inhale,looking front, same practice with another side
右手放在左膝上,左手放在身后,吸气时,身体向后转,注视前方,另一侧,做同样的练习。
Open your legs, move your legs, toes, fingers


分开你的双腿,活动你的两腿,脚趾,手指。
Bend your legs ones by one, come into stand position

依次弯曲你的腿,慢慢站立起来。
Sit in any comfortable posture with back,neck and head in one line.
选择任何舒适的坐姿,背部,颈部,头成一条直线
Hands on knees in Jnan mudra, shoulders relax.
两手放在两膝上,结成智慧手印,两肩放松
Divide the weight of whole body on both hips evenly.
身体的重量均匀地分布在臀部
Now pay attention on body, observe subtle sensations around the body.

现在关注你的身体,观察身体精微的感觉
Observe breath. Let in be natural now.
专注于呼吸,让它变得自然。
Take few deep breaths.
做几次深呼吸。
Let begin our practice with three times OM chantings.


让我们唱诵3次OM开始我们的练习。
Observe the vibrations of OM all over the body.
感受OM在身体所产生的震动。
Remain in this peace for a while, then begin with subtle yogic jointsmovements.
保持这种平和的状态,然后开始精微的关节活动。



    本站是提供个人知识管理的网络存储空间,所有内容均由用户发布,不代表本站观点。请注意甄别内容中的联系方式、诱导购买等信息,谨防诈骗。如发现有害或侵权内容,请点击一键举报。
    转藏 分享 献花(0

    0条评论

    发表

    请遵守用户 评论公约

    类似文章 更多