分享

我想挣足够多的钞票,多到足以远离俗世的烦扰。

 觉喵喵喵 2015-10-26


有很多次,我看着别人

找不到半点中意的地方

There are times when I look at people

and I see nothing worth liking.

点击播放台词录音

当前浏览器不支持播放音乐或语音,请在微信或其他浏览器中播放 2:31 血色将至台词录音。 来自经典台词电影截图

亨利,你容易动怒吗?

Are you an angry man, Henry?

【为了什么?】

About what?

那你会嫉妒嘛?容易心生嫉妒嘛?

Are you envious? Do you get envious?

【我想没有…没有吧】

I don't think so, no.

我的内心总在斗争

I have a competition in me.

我不愿意见到其他人成功

I want no one else to succeed.

对大部分人,我都怀有恨意

I hate most people.

【我心中已经没有那些东西了】

That part of me is gone.

【投入工作的热情,遭受挫折的懊恼】

Working and not succeeding,

【那些失败的往昔都已离我远去】

all my failures have left me

【我已经不在乎了】

I just don't care.

在我心里的东西,在你心里也应该有

Well, if it's in me, it's in you.

有很多次,我看着别人

找不到半点中意的地方

There are times when I look at people

and I see nothing worth liking.

我想挣足够多的钞票,

多到足以远离俗世的烦扰,

一个人自己过

I want to earn enough money

I can get away from everyone.

【你儿子怎么办?】

What will you do about your boy?

我不知道

I don't know.

事情会发生变化也说不定

Maybe it'll change.

昨日是否会重回你身边?我不知道

也许没有人知道

Does your sound come back to you?

I don't know.

Maybe no one knows that.

连医生也不知道

Doctor might not know that.

【孩子他妈呢?】

Where's his mother?

我不想谈论这事

I don't want to talk about those things.

我能看到人性最丑陋的那一面

I see the worst in people, Henry.

负面印象太多,

甚至无需刻意回想

I don't need to look past

seeing them to get all I need.

经过长年日积月累

我的恨意越蓄越深

I've built up my hatreds over the years,

little by little.

你来之后,

在我的生活中又打开了一扇崭新的窗

Having you here gives me a second breath of life.

我不能再独自一个人战斗了

I can't keep doing this on my own

和这些“人”抗争

with these people.









——《血色将至 There Will Be Blood》


    本站是提供个人知识管理的网络存储空间,所有内容均由用户发布,不代表本站观点。请注意甄别内容中的联系方式、诱导购买等信息,谨防诈骗。如发现有害或侵权内容,请点击一键举报。
    转藏 分享 献花(0

    0条评论

    发表

    请遵守用户 评论公约

    类似文章 更多