分享

《归园田居(三)》英文版本

 DonaldKing2589 2015-11-26

作品:归园田居()

Works: RETURN TO NATURE (III)

作者:陶渊明

Author: Tao YuanMing

译者:佚名

Aranslator: Anonymity

朝代:  东晋

Times: Eastern Jin Dynasty

种豆南山下,

Beneath the southern hills I sow my bean;

草盛豆苗稀。

Bean sprouts are lost among the rank grass green.

晨兴理荒秽,

Early I rise to clear the weeds away;

带月荷锄归。

I plod home, hoe on shoulder, with the moon ray.

道狭草木长,

The paths are narrow; tall are the growths new;

夕露沾我衣。

My garment is wet with the evening dew.

衣沾不足惜,

What does it matter even if I’m wet,

但使愿无违。

So long as my heart’s desire can be met!

 

    本站是提供个人知识管理的网络存储空间,所有内容均由用户发布,不代表本站观点。请注意甄别内容中的联系方式、诱导购买等信息,谨防诈骗。如发现有害或侵权内容,请点击一键举报。
    转藏 分享 献花(0

    0条评论

    发表

    请遵守用户 评论公约

    类似文章 更多