分享

【英语词汇】交际礼节英语词汇

 智能人做超人 2016-02-01

【英语词汇】交际礼节英语词汇

2014年5月27日 21:28 阅读 7

久仰!I've heard so much aboutyou.

好久不见了!Long time no see.

辛苦了!You've had a long day.You've hada long flight.

尊敬的朋友们!Distinguished/Honorable/Respectedfriends

阁下(多用于称呼大使)YourExcellency

我代表北京市政府欢迎各位朋友访问北京。On behalf of theBeijing Municipal government, I wish to extend our warm welcome tothe friends who have come to visit Beijing.

对您的大力协助,我谨代表北京市政府表示衷心的感谢。On behalfof the Beijing Municipal government, i wish to express ourheartfelt thanks to you for your gracious assistance.

在北京过得怎么样?How are you making out inBeijing?

我一定向他转达您的问候和邀请。I'll surely rememberyou and your invitation to him.

欢迎美商来北京投资。American businessmen arewelcome to make investment in Beijing.

欢迎多提宝贵意见。Your valuable advice ismost welcome.

不虚此行!It's a rewardingtrip!

您的日程很紧,我们的会见是否就到此为止。As you have atight schedule, I will not take up more of your time.

请代我问候王先生。Please remember me toMr.Wang.

感谢光临!Thank you so much forcoming.

欢迎再来!Hope you'll comeagain.

欢迎以后多来北京!Hope you'll visit Beijingmore often.

请留步,不用送了!I will see myself out,please.

多保重!Take care!

祝您一路平安!Have a nice trip!

愿为您效劳!At your service!

为…举行宴会/宴请Host adinner/banquet/luncheon in honor of …

欢迎宴会Welcome dinner

便宴Informal dinner

午宴(附有情况介绍或专题演讲等内容)Luncheon

便餐Light meal

工作午餐Working luncheon

自助餐Buffet dinner/luncheon

答谢宴会Return dinner

告别宴会Farewell dinner

庆功宴Glee feast

招待会Reception

庆祝中华人民共和国成立四十五周年招待会ReceptionCelebrating the 45th Anniversary of the Founding of the People'sRepublic of China

鸡尾酒会Cocktail party

茶话会Tea party

包餐/点餐Table d'hote/a lacarte

上菜Serve a courst

您的位置在这里。Here is yourseat.

请入席!Please have a seat.

欢聚一堂Enjoy this happyget-together

请随便!Please yourself at home./Pleaseenjoy yourself.

请各位随意用餐。Help yourselfplease.

您喝点什么?What would you like todrink?

现在我提议,为了…和…之间的合作,为了…参议员的健康,干杯!Atthis point, I propose a toast: to the cooperation between … And … ,to the health of Senator…, cheers!

最后,我借主人的酒,提议为…干杯!Lastly, taking upthis glass of fine wine, I propose a toast to …

请各位举杯并同我一起为所有在座的朋友们的健康干杯!I'd ask youto raise your glass and join me in a toast ot the health of all ourfriends present here.

敬您一杯!Here's to you!

祝你健康!To your health!

我要为此干杯!I'll drink tothat!

随量!Whatever you like!

我失陪一会儿!Excuse me for aminute.

菜不好,请多多包涵!Hope you enjoyyourself.

女士们先生们,欢迎各位光临,演出很快就要开始了,请尽快就坐。Ladiesand gentlemen, good evening. The concert/show would start soon.Please get yourself seated. Thank you.

招待会现在开始。The reception will nowbegin.

全体起立,奏国歌!All rise please. For theP.R.C.National Anthem!

出席今天招待会的贵宾有…The distinguished guestspaarticipating the reception are …

现在请…讲话I have the honour to call upon…

开幕式现在结束。This concludes the openingceremony.

隆重庆祝Grand celebration

庆祝成立…一周年Celebrating the 1stAnniversary of the Establishment of …

热烈祝贺第一届…锦标赛Hail the first FIFA of…

值此节日之际致以节日的祝贺!On the occasion of theseason, I would like to extend season's greetings.

祝您工作顺利、事业成功、身体健康、家庭幸福!Wish you thevery best of luck in your job, every successin your futureendeavours, good health and a happy family!

衷心祝贺您当选…Hearty congratulations onyour recent ecletion as …

举行会议/研讨会/大会/座谈会/学术报告会Hold ameeting/seminar/conference/forum/symposium

赞助人/主办人/承办人/协办人Patron/sponsor/organizer/co-organizer

举行谈判Enter intonegotiation

交涉Make representations with sb. Onsth./deal with sb.

事物性会谈Talks at workinglevel

对口会谈Counterpart talks

议程项目Items on the agenda

主题Theme

议题Topic for discussion

双方商定的议程Schedule mutually agreedupon

开幕会议Opening session

全体会议Plenary session

开场白Introduction

情况介绍Presentation

小组讨论Panel discussion

同有关单位磋商Hold consultations with theorganizations concerned

一轮会谈One round of talks

决议Resolution

谅解备忘录Memorandum ofunderstanding

现在开会。I declare the meetingopen.

请…发言。I invite the representative of…To take the floor.

下面我给各位简要介绍一下北京的经济情况Now I would liketo give you a brief overview of Beijing's economy.

我的介绍完了,谢谢!That's all for mypresentation.thank you.

我先说这么多。So much for my remarks fornow.

我要说的就是这些。That's all for what I wantto say.

您看是先谈原则问题呢,还是先谈具体问题?I wonder if youwould like to start with matters of principle or specificissues?

让我先谈一个问题。If you agree(With yourpermission), let me start with one issue

在谈那个问题之前我想对您刚才讲的话谈点看法。Before we trunto that issue, I wish to make a few comments/remarks on yourpresentation.

您对此事怎么看呢?I wish to benefit from yourviews on this matter./ What is your view on this matter?/ How doyou see this matter?

我提议休会十分钟。I propose a ten-minutebreak.

我想接着刚才的问题讲下去。I will pick up where weleft off just now.

对不起,我插一句。Sorry for the interruptionbut

当然可以!By all means.

怎么都行!Whatever you say.

我没有异议。I have noobjection.

我方对这个问题有异议。We take exception to thisquestion.

我们高兴地看到…We note with pleasure that…

这个日期贵方觉得合适吗?I wonder if this datewuld be suitable for you?

不知你们上午谈的怎样?I wonder how the meetingwent this morning?

我方很希望贵方能尽早给予肯定的答复。We would greatlylappreciate it if you could give us your favourable and promptcommitment as soonas possible.

请你们务必在8月1日前提出意向书。You are kindlyrequested to submit the letter of intent on the date no later than1st August.

纠缠这个问题。Entangle thisissue.

提倡节约Advocate/upholdthriftiness

为了国家的繁荣For the sake of nationalproperty

经受了时间考验的友谊给我留下了很深的印象。The time-testedfriendship leave me a deep impression.

密切注视Keep close watch on

促进密切合作Spur/promote intensivecooperation

    本站是提供个人知识管理的网络存储空间,所有内容均由用户发布,不代表本站观点。请注意甄别内容中的联系方式、诱导购买等信息,谨防诈骗。如发现有害或侵权内容,请点击一键举报。
    转藏 分享 献花(0

    0条评论

    发表

    请遵守用户 评论公约

    类似文章 更多