分享

盘点各国常见手势 教你如何表达赞美与感谢-2

 RK588 2016-08-09


11. Japan 日本

Gesture: Point at your nose with your forefinger.
手势:用食指指着鼻子。

Meaning:'I' or 'me'.
意义:表示“自己”。

Gesture: Index and middle finger up, palm facing out.
手势:手掌朝外,竖起食指和中指。

Meaning: Used in photos to show you are happy and having a good time-because Japanese people generally won't smile for photos.
意义:拍照时表示自己玩得很开心——因为日本人拍照时通常不笑。

Gesture: Arms crossed, away from your body, with hands open and side-on to the recipient.
手势:双臂交叉,与身体保持一定距离,双手打开侧面面向对方。

Meaning: 'Not allowed.'
意义:表示“禁止”。


12. China 中国

Gesture: Link little fingers of both your hands, knuckles facing outwards.
手势:双手小拇指勾在一起,指关节朝外。

Meaning: 'We have reached an agreement, and we wish it well for the future.'
意义:“我们已经达成一致,希望未来一切顺利。”

Gesture: Hand on heart.
手势:手放在心口。

Meaning: Used to indicate a sincere promise.
意义:用来表示真诚的承诺。

Gesture: Make a circle with thumb and middle finger, rest your chin on it and scratch cheek with forefinger.
手势:拇指与中指围成圆圈,靠着下巴,用食指轻挠脸颊。

Meaning: 'Shame on you!'
意义:“真不害臊!”


13. Mexico 墨西哥

Gesture: Lift your arm with your palm towards your face.
手势:手掌朝面举起手臂。

Meaning:'Thank you.'
意义:“谢谢你。”

Gesture: Bunch your fingers together on one or both hands, facing upwards, and shake them.
手势:一只手或双手向上聚拢手指,上下摇动。

Meaning: A lot of something('mucho').
意义:表示数量很多。

Gesture: Tap the palm of your hand with the opposite elbow.
手势:手肘向下击打另一只手的手掌。

Meaning: Stingy.
意义:表示吝啬小气。


14. USA 美国

Gesture: Cross index and middle finger and hold up.
手势:食指和中指向上交叉。

Meaning:'Good luck.'
意义:“祝你好运。”

Gesture: make a circle with your finger and thumb and fingers raised up.
手势:拇指和食指围成一个圈,其他手指朝上。

Meaning:'Everything is OK.'
意义:“一切顺利。”

Gesture: Reach your fist out to touch another fist.
手势:双拳轻碰。

Meaning:'Hi friend.'
手势:“你好,朋友。”

Communicating with hand gesture is a great short-cut to interacting with the locals. Try learning a handful of them to build an instant rapport with your new friends and neighbours.
用手势交流是与当地人沟通的一大捷径。通过学习一系列的手势,可以与新朋友、邻居迅速建立起亲密关系。

Work the World said: 'The beauty of hand gestures is that you can say so much with one move.
“工作世界”认为:“手势的美妙之处在于一个动作就包含千言万语。”

'Unlike a spoken language that requires multiple combinations of vocab, grammar and tone, you don't have to be an expert to communicate with your hands.
“语言交流通常需要词汇,语法与语调的多重结合,而用手势交流并不要求你在这方面有多精通。”

'That said, it is well worth brushing up on the basics before you leave the hotel room.'
“也就是说,在离开宾馆之前,复习一下基本的手势表达是很有必要的。”

来源:(中国日报网爱新闻iNews译者)

    本站是提供个人知识管理的网络存储空间,所有内容均由用户发布,不代表本站观点。请注意甄别内容中的联系方式、诱导购买等信息,谨防诈骗。如发现有害或侵权内容,请点击一键举报。
    转藏 分享 献花(0

    0条评论

    发表

    请遵守用户 评论公约

    类似文章 更多