分享

自卑与自负

 小猪电子业 2016-09-01

           


   


 自负与自卑如两个兄妺住在每一个人的身体里.


Conceit and inferiority are ' brother and sister' living inside everyone's body.


       


     白天时,自负兄弟欢蹦乱跳,夜晚时,是自卑妹妹在说话


The daytime is belong to brother 'Conceit', and the evening is the time when younger sister is saying.




例如:学生考试成绩好,自负兄弟来庆祝;名落孙山时,自卑妹妹在哭泣。        


For instance: when a student get high score in the exam, brother conceit say congratulations; but if he fails, sister' inferiority ' will cry.


       


            追寻到想要的目标,我们因而自负;


We are proud for sucessfully reaching our goals.


  丢失了希望,我们故儿自卑。


 We feel sad for losing hope.


       


     自负时,我们处于高度正能量,


We have lots of positive power when 


we feel so good


     自卑时,我们陷入极至负能量,


 We get into extremly negtive status 


    when we are in low mood


     而没有正负能量的平衡,人会难受得病,


 One will be sick if he loses balance


      between positive and nagtive energy


         所以两兄妹要和平共存。


      So the' two brother and sister' must


 exist peacefully


       


   人需要活得恰到好处,恰如其份,


   man need to live just right, just properly,


      要平衡协调好自负、自卑两兄妹的关系,


   and strick a chord between conceit and  inferiority


    这叫做自信!


               this is confidence!


       


        这需要我们倾听自己内心的声音,


       We need to hear the calling of our hearts


    还要接纳外界的意见。


 and receive suggestions from outside world


       


    亲属、或者朋友会告诉你,批评你,甚至'挖苦'你,听他们说,就像照镜子,你更加了解己。


      Hearing the comments from your folks、friends, they tell you, criticise you, even satirize you, it's like looking yourself in a mirror, you can better understand yourself.


           


   但何时召唤第弟,何时与妹妹对话,


    取决于我们自己。


In which time we talk to brother or sister


                               it's up to us.


   太过得意时,要回想起让自己自卑的事, 


 不要忘形。        


  you should think of those sad things when 


        you  are too excited, don't get lost.


而陷入自卑时,多想那些曾经的'得意之事',


 尽快走出自卑的心理。


  on the contrary, think more about some 'happy things 'when you're in self-pity, that help you come out of that situation soon    


  而许多特别努力的人,只不过是在用努力来掩饰自卑,结果越努力,越觉得不足,便越是自卑,而又开始更努力…, 这样的人生活在自卑、自负、加努力的轮回中!        


   Some very hard working person, they cover their inferiority with effort; more hard working, they feel their knowledge is not enough, and feel more humble, then it comes the next turn of hard working...., this sort of people live in a rotation of 'self-pity, self esteem, and hard working'.


       


       


    还是,


Still


 愿您常自信!


Hope you are self-assured!


 生活更美丽!


Life is more beautiful!


   
    




       


   

    本站是提供个人知识管理的网络存储空间,所有内容均由用户发布,不代表本站观点。请注意甄别内容中的联系方式、诱导购买等信息,谨防诈骗。如发现有害或侵权内容,请点击一键举报。
    转藏 分享 献花(0

    0条评论

    发表

    请遵守用户 评论公约

    类似文章 更多