分享

一分钟英语|Music To My Ears

 昵称2530266 2016-12-30

【老朋友】转发分享内容

【听音频,也可猛戳左下角“阅读原文”】

Welcome to English in a Minute!
欢迎来到《一分钟英语》栏目!
Most people enjoy listening to music.
大多数人都喜欢听音乐。
But, is this expression actually about songs and tunes?
但是,这个表达真的是关于歌曲和乐调的吗?
Music To My Ears
好消息

Jonathan, I cannot believe we have to work over the weekend.
乔纳森,我真是不敢相信这周末我们又要加班了。


Did you not hear the news? The meeting for the project got canceled. No work this weekend after all!
你没听说吗?这个项目这周末的会议取消了。这个周末终于没有工作了!
Awesome! That is music to my ears! Now, I'll have a chance to catch up on my latest book.
太棒了!那可真是好消息啊!现在,我有时间去赶我最近的新书了。
You say something is 'music to your ears' when you hear good news, or just news that makes you happy.
当你听到好消息或者是让你开心的消息时,你会说那是“music to your ears”。
Music is pleasant to listen to. That is where this expression comes from.
音乐听起来让人很开心。这就是这个表达的来源。
In our example, learning that she didn't have to work on the weekend, was music to Anna's ears.
在我们的例子中,安娜知道周末不用加班以后,她很开心。
And taht's English in a Minute!
以上就是今天的《一分钟英语》栏目!

    本站是提供个人知识管理的网络存储空间,所有内容均由用户发布,不代表本站观点。请注意甄别内容中的联系方式、诱导购买等信息,谨防诈骗。如发现有害或侵权内容,请点击一键举报。
    转藏 分享 献花(0

    0条评论

    发表

    请遵守用户 评论公约

    类似文章 更多