分享

To Celia <致西丽娅>

 丫头的小歪牙 2017-04-28

To Celia <致西丽娅>

 

Drink to me only with thine eyes,用你的眼神为我祝酒

And I will pledge with mine;我也会用我的眼神为你祝福

Or leave a kiss but in the cup,你留下一个吻在杯口

And I'll not look for wine.  我将不再把美酒追寻

The thirst that from the soul doth rise,灵魂深处升出的渴求

Doth ask a drink divine:的确愿喝神圣的美酒

But might I of Jove's nectar sup, 但即使我能品尝育夫的甘醇

I would not change for thine. 我也不愿拿它与你这杯交换

 

I sent thee late a rosy wreath, 我最近赠你一玫瑰花环

Not so much hon'ring thee不是为把我的敬意达传 

As giving it a hope that there  只求它把希望承载 

It could not withered be; 愿它永不凋零枯萎

 

But thou thereon did'st only breathe, 但是你只轻嗅其香

And sent'st it back to me:便将它归还与我

Since when it grows and smells, I swear,此后它盛长鲜艳散发芳香

Not of itself, but thee. 我发誓,是你令它这般卓越绝然

    本站是提供个人知识管理的网络存储空间,所有内容均由用户发布,不代表本站观点。请注意甄别内容中的联系方式、诱导购买等信息,谨防诈骗。如发现有害或侵权内容,请点击一键举报。
    转藏 分享 献花(0

    0条评论

    发表

    请遵守用户 评论公约

    类似文章 更多