分享

最酷端午节

 corian_001 2017-05-30

最酷端午节

来自微洛基

00:00 03:25

南方和北方的朋友有没有因为什么馅的粽子而争吵呢?

每逢佳节吃粽子
粽子是咸的,还是甜的?
南北之争永不停歇

其实,相聚的日子吃什么粽子都是对的  

        


Hi, I'm Shaun.

大家好。我是Shaun.

Have you eaten rice dumplings today?

你们今天吃粽子了吗?

It's Dragon-boat Festival.

端午节到了。

Of course everyone should eat rice dumplings.

每个人当然要吃粽子啊。

It's Dragon-boat Festival. I like it.

端午节到了,我最喜欢端午节了。

Why are you so happy?

你为什么这么开心?

Do you even know what Dragon-boat Festival is?

你知道端午节是什么日子吗?

No, but I know it's a public holiday.

不,但是我知道端午节放假。

I know most of you won't know what people would do on Dragon-boat Festival.

我知道大多数人都不知道的端午节上有趣的活动。

So, today, I will show you the coolest Dragon-boat Festival.

因此,今天我会让你们知道,最酷的端午节应该怎么做。

First, you will need the following items, an egg, a sachet, and some drums.

首先,你需要以下工具,一颗鸡蛋,一个香包,还有鼓。

James, have you seen the eggs in the kitchen? No, I didn't see any eggs 'in the kitchen.'

James,你有看到放在厨房的鸡蛋吗?没有,我没有看到厨房里有鸡蛋。

That's because they are in my hand. Kids, don't forget to return the eggs to your Mom after Dragon-boat Festival.

因为鸡蛋在我手上。小朋友们,记得端午节过后要把鸡蛋还给妈妈。

The egg is for you to practice standing eggs.

这些鸡蛋是让你们用来练习立鸡蛋用的。

On Dragon-boat Festival noon, it is said the Earth's gravity is stronger than usual.

在端午节的中午,据说地心引力会比平常的时候更强。

So people can stand an egg anywhere. Like in the classroom. Or in the kitchen.

所以人们可以在任何地方将鸡蛋立起来。像在教室,在厨房。

But, please choose the egg properly. If you don't like to stand an egg, you can wear a sachet.

但请不要使用热腾腾的茶叶蛋。如果你不喜欢立鸡蛋的话,你可以戴香包。

Although in Chinese, sachet means it actually brings a bad smell.

虽然中文说它是香包,但事实上它独特的气味。

The ancient people would use the bad smell to prevent bad bugs.

古代人用它独特的气味驱赶蚊虫。

Finally, the dragon boat race is the coolest activity in the festival.

最后,龙舟比赛是端午节中最酷的活动。

However, the dragon boat is too big for kids to row.

但是,龙舟对小朋友来说实在太大,太难划了。

So, what the kids can do is beating the drums or cheer leading.

所以,小朋友们能做的就是鼓掌或当拉拉队。

Now, if you don't have any drums, you can use this.

如果你没有鼓,也没关系,你可以使用这个。

Hey, Grandpa. I'm going to watch the dragon boat races.

爷爷,我想去看龙舟比赛。

Do you have any drums? I want to make some noise. Drums? No, but you can take this.

你有鼓可以借给我吗?我想要带动比赛气氛。鼓吗?没有,但是你可以带上这个。

最后一天没有看加勒比的同志快去看吧

这一次有了新的船长萨拉查

好了到这里我就不能再剧透了

Frank一本正经的提醒大家一句结尾有彩蛋哦

最后Frank在这里祝大家端午安康!


打造简单、不花哨,属于你的实用英语

    本站是提供个人知识管理的网络存储空间,所有内容均由用户发布,不代表本站观点。请注意甄别内容中的联系方式、诱导购买等信息,谨防诈骗。如发现有害或侵权内容,请点击一键举报。
    转藏 分享 献花(0

    0条评论

    发表

    请遵守用户 评论公约

    类似文章 更多