分享

BBC生活对话-已无危险

 静雅轩345 2017-06-13

01 01 前方警报解除,请求支援 

已无危险

来自BBC英语

02:28

中英对照



Hello, I’m Neil…
大家好,我是尼尔……
… and I’m Feifei and this is The English We Speak.
……我是菲菲,欢迎收听地道英语。
So do you want a cup of coffee then, Feifei?
想来杯咖啡吗,菲菲?
Yes, but you know the rules – no drinking coffee in the studio!
想啊,不过你知道规定的——录音间里不能喝咖啡!
Well that is the rule but nobody’s looking so maybe we could sneak two cups in?
是这样规定的,但也没人看着呀,所以也许我们可以偷偷带两杯进去?
Sneak? Yes ok, you keep an eye out for the boss and I’ll grab the coffee from the kitchen.
偷偷带?好,你留心老板,我去厨房拿咖啡。
…ok, the coast is clear!
……“海岸线明朗清澈!”
Eh? The coast is clear – how do you know that? We’re nowhere near the seaside.
啊?“海岸线明朗清澈”,你怎么知道的?我们离海边可远得很呢。
We don’t need to be – it’s just a saying. The coast is clear means it’s safe to do something because nobody is watching – so we won’t get caught.
我们不需要在海岸线附近,这只是一句俗语。这句话的意思是现在做某事是安全的,因为没人看着,所以我们不会被抓。

Ah, got you! So we’re being a bit naughty, Neil?
啊,明白了!所以我们是在做坏事咯,尼尔?
Yes, that’s right – hopefully nobody will ever find out what we’re doing! Let’s hear some more examples of this phrase…
对,没错,希望没人发现我们在干啥!让我们来再听几个关于这个短语的句子吧……
I really wanted to know what my birthday present was, so when the coast was clear, I unwrapped it – I guess I’ve spoilt my surprise now!
我真的很想知道我的生日礼物是什么,所以当没有被发现的危险时,我打开了它,我想我现在已经毁掉我的惊喜了!
The coast is clear so make a run for it before you get caught!
危险已过,在被抓到之前赶快逃跑吧!
Ok – so that’s the coast is clear which means it’s safe to do something which isn’t allowed while nobody is watching. Right Neil, is the coast still clear?
好,所以“海岸线明朗清澈”的意思是没有人看着的时候,做不被允许做的事是安全的。对了尼尔,现在还安全吗?
Yes, but quick before someone comes. Quick… someone’s coming!
嗯,但在有人来之前要快一点啊。快……有人来啦!
Oh hello Feifei… are you making coffee for the team? Thanks - I’ll take those from you shall I? You wouldn’t want to be caught drinking those in the studio now, would you? You know the rules! See ya.
噢你好呀菲菲……你在给咱们组冲咖啡吗?谢谢,我就把这些拿走了好吧?你不想被抓到在录音间喝咖啡对吧?你知道规定的!回头见。
Err, see you later, Debbie. Oh dear Neil, it looks like the coast wasn’t clear.
呃,一会儿见,黛比。噢亲爱的尼尔,这看上去可不是危险已过啊。
I think we got away with it. Anyway, that’s the end of the programme. What shall we do now?
我还以为我们侥幸成功了呢。不管怎样,节目就到这里啦。我们现在干嘛呢?
Coffee?
喝点咖啡?
Yeah. Good idea, let’s go.
嗯。好主意,走。
Bye.
再见


不要打你的小九九啦

【END】

和猪tt做朋友 关注公众号  tt集中营

联系猪tt:zhut@iyuba.cn(商务合作+推荐)



快戳我!快戳我!快戳我!APP在这里!!

    本站是提供个人知识管理的网络存储空间,所有内容均由用户发布,不代表本站观点。请注意甄别内容中的联系方式、诱导购买等信息,谨防诈骗。如发现有害或侵权内容,请点击一键举报。
    转藏 分享 献花(0

    0条评论

    发表

    请遵守用户 评论公约

    类似文章 更多