分享

经典双语美文:我一无所求

 静雅轩345 2017-10-08

I asked nothing

我一无所求 


泰戈尔


I asked nothing,only stood at the edge of the wood behind the tree.

我一无所求,只站在林边树后。


Languor was still upon the eyes of the dawn,and the dew in the air.

倦意还逗留在黎明的眼上,露润在空气里。


The lazy smell of the damp grass hung in the thin mist above the earth.

湿草的懒味悬垂在地面的薄雾中。


Under the banyan tree you were milking the cow with your hands,tender and fresh as butter.

在榕树下你用乳油般柔嫩的手挤着牛奶。


And I was standing still.

我沉静地站立着。


I did not come near you.

我没有走近你。


The sky woke with the sound of the gong at the temple

天空和庙里的锣声一同醒起。


The dust was raised in the road from the hoofs of the driven cattle.

街尘在驱走的牛蹄下飞扬。


With the gurgling pitchers at their hips,women came from the river.

把汩汩发响的水瓶搂在腰上,女人们从河边走来。


Your bracelets were jingling,and foam brimming over the jar.

你的钏镯丁当,乳沫溢出罐沿。


The morning wore on and I did not come near you.

晨光渐逝而我没有走近你。






免费送哈利波特1-7部英文全集

今天给大家送福利啦!免费赠送哈利波特1-7中英文全集+英文原版MP3一共 2999 份,先到先得,送完即止(这个公众号有150万童鞋,请一定要快哦)!


    本站是提供个人知识管理的网络存储空间,所有内容均由用户发布,不代表本站观点。请注意甄别内容中的联系方式、诱导购买等信息,谨防诈骗。如发现有害或侵权内容,请点击一键举报。
    转藏 分享 献花(0

    0条评论

    发表

    请遵守用户 评论公约