分享

电影《新基度山伯爵》台词中英对照

 jjm123000 2018-08-23

按:尝试文字截频转PDF,再转Word,标点符号准确率低,文字错误极少。本篇仅将已发现的文字错误作了更正。

白痴

Idiots

把上尉带到暗礁上直到我们可以靠岸为止

Take the captain beyond the reef till we get permission to bring him ashore

我认为你们应该暂时把我放下

For a moment I thought you were abandoning me

爱德蒙唐太斯不会

Fernand Mondego does not

让他的朋友面临自毁的危险

abandon his friends in the face of stupid, suicidal danger.

不管怎样作为这次航行的莫雷尔的正式代表爱德蒙

However, as Monsieur Morells official representative on this voyage, Edmond,

我必须正式地告诉你你越过了二副的职责

I must officially tell you you have overstepped your bounds as second mate

我已超过了我自己

Officially. There. I've covered myself.

如果不让他看医生他会死的明白吗

If we don't get him to a doctor, he will die. Do you understand?

我当然明白不要期望我保持冷静一好

Of course I understand Just dont expect me to do this sober. -Right

英国骑兵

English dragoons

喂!

Hello!

唐太斯不要

Dantes, don't

你不认为我们要小心ー点我们必须要跟人接触

A little careless, don't you think? -We have to talk to someone.

我知道但.

Well. I know. but..

我们是法国水手

We're French sailors!

我们需要医生!过来过来

We seek medical attention! -Come on Come on

我们是友好的过来

We come in peace. -Come on

我们是说没有危险

We mean no harm!

埃德蒙

Edmond

过来爬上来!

Come on! Climb!

当心

Look out!

费尔南德!

Fernand!

太好了终于击中了

Good. You finally hit something

格瑞布尔上尉

Lieutenant Graypool

如果你们渴望得到这些可怜家伙的血

If your thirst for gore demands the death of these poor fools,

那么用尽一切办法杀他们

then by all means shoot them

动动脑筋他们不是我的代理商

But do so with the knowledge they are no agents of mine

现在为你们自己辨解或者被杀

Now explain yourselves or be shot

先生我叫埃徳蒙 唐太斯

Sir. I am Edmond Dantes

是法老号船上的二副我们在回马塞的途中

second mate of the merchant ship Pharaon, on our way home to Marseilles

这是船主的代理人费尔南德.蒙哥先生

This is the ship owners representative, Monsieur Fernand Mondego,

哥伯爵之子

son of the Count Mondego

我们的船长得了脑膜炎所以我们停在这里寻求帮助

Our captain has contracted brain fever, so we put in here for help.

如果他真的香迷

If his coma is genuine

就对我的刀尖没有感党不是吗

he won't feel my knife point, will he?

就划ー刀

Only a scratch

格瑞布尔上尉!我们是诚心诚意来的

Lieutenant Graypool! -We came to you in good faith

那是为病人好无疑是病了

Thats for my wounded men -And wounded pride, no doubt.

一个多事的夜

It has been an eventful evening

如果我不杀这些骑兵

If I hadn't have shot those dragoons

你们可能马上尸骨无存的躺在岸边了

you might by lying in pieces on the beach right now

我几乎让我们被杀是的

I almost got us killed. -Yes, you did

还好...我们活下来了

Yet... we survive

保佑你蒙台哥

Kings to you, Mondego

做你的朋友总是很危险

Being your friend is always an adventure

,是这样的

Yes, it is. isn't it?

冒险家没有朋友是很可怜的

It's a pity adventurers can't always be friends though, huh?

什么

What

不会总像这样不是吗

Well, it wont always be like this, will it?

你在说什么,没什么,喝酒

What are you talking about? -Nothing. Drink up

我们在喝拿破仑 波拿巴的酒

Were drinking Napoleon Bonaparte's wine

我想你们会发现1806的上好的葡萄酒

I think you' ll find the 1806 the finer vintage

唐太斯先生,不知...

As long as you're still awake, Monsieur Dantes, I wonder

我是否可以跟你们说句话

if I might have a word with you

我很惊奇,下象棋的意义是什么

I'm curious. What's the significance of the chess piece?

它只是我自孩子以来一直做的事

It's just something weve done since childhood

不管什么时候我们胜利了,就是统治的时候

Whenever one of us has had a victory, king of the moment.

统治的时候,

King of the moment? -Yes

生活中我们不是统治者就是被统治

In life, we're all either kings or pawns

我会努力挽救你们船长的生命,唐太斯

I'm moved by your effort to save your captains life, Dantes

他是我的船长...也是我的朋友,阁下

He is my captain. and my friend, Your Majesty

忠诚的朋友的确很可贵

Loyal friends are rare indeed

事实上,我有件事想说

In fact, it is upon such a matter I wish to speak

我给在马赛的朋友写了封伤感的信

I have written a rather sentimental letter to an old comrade in Marseilles

里面有我的情况,我不想让英军看到

It's a side of me I prefer the British not see

因为他们喜欢打开我的邮件

Since they have a habit of opening my mail,

不知你是否可以帮我送这封信

I wonder if you would deliver it for me

,我不能

Oh, I-I don't

只是从一个老士兵手里转到另ー个的手里

It's just a letter from one old soldier to another

我保证,绝对安全

It's totally innocent, I assure you

但更重要的是,医药费就不用付了

But more important, it is the price I demand for the use of my physician

那好吧,很好

Then I agree. -Good

你把这封信送到诺瓦蒂埃先生那里

You are to deliver the letter to Monsieur Clarion

记住了那个名字吗,诺瓦蒂埃先生,我怎么找到他

Can you remember that name? -Monsieur Clarion. How will I find him?

他会找你

Oh, he will find you

我不希望这封信被任何其他的人知道

Now, I do not wish this letters existence to be known to anyone else

甚至连你的好友,明白吗

Not even your boon companion back there. Do you understand?

我是个守信的人阁下

I'm a man of my word, Your Majesty

,我相信你是个守信的人

Yes, I, uh.. I believe you are

他想干什

What did he want?

从法国传来消息,就这些

Oh. um, news from France. Thats all

你们的船长已经死了半个小时了

Your captain has been dead for half an hour

真的吗

Are you sure?

当你和我在田野里散步的时候,年轻的唐太斯

When you have walked as many battlefields as 1, young Dantes,

你可以感觉,他已经死了

you can feel death

统治和被统治

Kings and pawns, Marchand

帝王,和傻子

Emperors. and fools

改变方向

Come about!

开快点

Drive faster

腾格拉尔,发生了什么事

Danglars, what's happened?

莱克勒船长死了,先生

Captain Reynaud is dead, sir,

爱徳蒙.唐太斯不听我的命令

and Edmond Dantes disobeyed my orders

到我的办公室来,腾格拉尔

Come to my office and report, Danglars

还有你爱德蒙,是我吗,莫雷尔先生

And you, Edmond. -Will you be needing me, Monsieur Morell?

Go

美塞迪丝

Mercedes

他在哪,爱德蒙在哪,见到你真高兴

Where is he? Where is Edmond? -How lovely to see you too

恐怕你错过了

You just missed him, I'm afraid

可能要等一会儿我想他现在有麻烦

Could bea while. I think hes in trouble

他说他会到岩石边找我们走吧

He said hed meet us by the rock. Come,

我告诉过唐太斯不要上岸

I told Dantes not to go ashore

有这回事吗

Is this true?

我承担所有的责任

I accept all responsibility

你应该承担全是他的主意先生

As well you should. It was all his idea, monsieur.

应该是你的主意吧

It should have been your idea

停泊在厄尔巴岛没有救活船长的生命

Puttin into Elba didn't save the captain's life, monsieur.

我要保护货物你在保护自己.

I was protectin the merchandise. -You were protecting yourself.

在船上躲起来

by hiding behind your rank and staying aboard

爱徳蒙.唐太斯我命令你为法老号的新船长

Edmond Dantes, I am making you the new captain of the Pharaon

你要降我的级吗

You presume to demote me?

没有降级

There is no demotion

你还是唐太斯船长手下的大副

You will remain first mate under Captain Dantes

当然除非你不想干了

Unless, of course, you choose to seek another berth

现在我想一定有位年輕女士

Now Iimagine theres a certain young lady

很想听到这个消息

who will want to hear this news

谢谢你

Thank you

莫雷尔先生

Monsieur Morell?

我知道有一艘船刚从厄儿巴岛回来先生

I understand you had a ship just returned from Eiba, monsieur

船上有人碰巧下船吗

Did anyone aboard get ashore there by any chance?

他们都下船了但他们现在不在这里

They did, but theyre not here at the moment.

谢谢你先生

Thank you, monsieur.

可以问谁叫他们吗诺瓦蒂埃

May I say who has called upon them? -Clarion

名叫诺瓦蒂埃

The name is Clarion

跟我做爱  你曾经放弃过吗

Make love to me. - Will you ever give up?

他不会知道我知道

He doesn't have to know. -I'd know

那么可以吗

So would 1?

它是我们的小秘密,我不相信秘密

it'd be our little secret. -I don'tbelieve in secrets

你以为爱徳蒙没有秘密吗,他有,问他

You think Edmond doesnt have secrets? He does Ask him

我知道你想什么,费尔南多,你知道

I know what you want, Fernand. - You do?

记得我们还是孩子的时候

Remember when we were kids

爱德蒙因为生日得了一个口哨,你得了一个小马

and Edmond got that whistle for his birthday, and you gota pony?

你们都疯了,爱德蒙比你有小马更高兴

You were so mad Edmond was happier with his whistle than you were with your pony

我不想成为你的下一个

I'm not going to be your next whistle

你认为爱徳蒙多久能娶到妻子

How long do you think it's going to be before he can afford a wife?

两年两年就够了

Two years. Two years. Thats all.

那时他可以是船长我们就可以结婚

Then he gets his captain's papers, and we can marry

两年我等不了两年

Two years. I couldnt wait two years for anything.

特别是像你这样的新娘

particularly a bride like you

他在那嗨!

There he is. -Hey!

美塞迪丝

Mercedes!

我很想你现在见到了

I missed you so. -The missing is over now

有麻烦吗我是船长了过来

Are you in trouble? -No Im captain. Come on

莫雷尔先生给我那个头有

Monsieur Morell gave me the Pharaon

爱德蒙!

Edmond

祝福我

King's to me

你总是很幸运爱德蒙

Yours is a life truly blessed, Edmond

过来

come on

你仍然是个那么优秀我知道

you're still the best man. -I know

走啊!

Come on!

不要想了你会变成禿子的

Stop that You' ll go bald

你对我有秘密吗

Do you keep secrets from me?

秘密没有

Secrets? No

问什么我都告诉你

Ask me anything and I'li tell you

我们不用再等两年了

We don' t have to wait two years anymore

当我能买戒指时我们就结婚.

As soon as I can afford the ring, well wed

我不要戒指不要

I don't need a ring. I don't

这就是我的戒指

This will be my ring

无论发生什么事

And no matter what happens

你都会见它在我的手指上

you will never see it off my finger

永远

Ever

我年轻的先生

Hello, my fine young gentleman

跟我喝酒吧

Care to join me?

告诉我蒙台哥

So tell me, Mondego,

你们是怎么成为朋友的.

how did you ever become friends

和那个正直的家伙爱德蒙 唐太斯

with that righteous little ponce, Edmond Dantes?

他声称是我的朋友

He claims to be my friend,

他竟敢对我保守秘密

He has the audacity to keep secrets from me

什么秘密

What secrets?

为法老号的新船长干杯

To the new captain of the Pharaon

我所有的一切都是欠你的爸爸

All I am I owe to you, Father.

希望幸福的时刻不要结束

May this happy moment be but the dawn

愿你们有长久快乐的幸福生活

of a long and wonderful life for you both

谁是爱德蒙唐太斯是我

Which of you is Edmond Dantes? -I am

爱德蒙 唐太斯受地方官之命你被捕了

Edmond Dantes, you are under arrest by order of the magistrate of Marseilles

被捕有什么罪

Arrest? -On what charges?

罪名要保密带走他

That information is privileged. Take him

我要求解释一下我要求解释一下

I demand an explanation. I demand an explanation

今晚我会回来的不要担心爸爸这是误会

I'li be back tonight. Don't worry, Father. This is a mistake

天哪

Mon Dieu

我想说唐太斯你看起来不像叛国贼

Well, I must say, Dantes, you don't have the look of a traitor.

叛国贼

Traitor?

现在听我说唐太斯你的命运就决定于此

Now, attend me well, Dantes, for your life may depend on it.

你在厄尔巴岛时跟拿破仑有过私人的接触吗

Did you have any personal contact with Napoleon when you were on Elba?

厄尔巴岛是的有过我们有过

Elba, yes, I did Well, we did.

我和蒙台哥伯爵之子费尔南多几乎都在一起

I was with the Count Mondego's son, Fernand, almost the entire time

你认识费尔南多,最近才认识

Do you know Fernand? -Hes a recent acquaintance, yes

你们去找他,他可以证明

Oh, there you are. He'll vouch for me

不用怀疑但你说几乎都在一起

No doubt, but you said, " Almost the entire time

除了拿破仑叫我给他

Except for when Napoleon asked me to deliver

在马赛的朋友送一封私人信件

a personal letter to a friend in Marseilles

那么唐太斯它就跟叛国有关

Well, Dantes, it is for accepting that treasonous correspondence.

你是被你自己的大副掲露的一位叫腾格拉尔先生

that you have been denounced by your own first mate, a Monsieur Danglars

什么信送了吗

What? -Did you deliver the letter?

没有长官有人会找我

No, sir, someone was supposed to find me

...它还在我的口袋里这里

It's. It's still in my jacket. Here

你看过吗没有长官

Have you read this? -No, sir, I can't read

唐太斯这是给拿破仑同伙的一封信

Well, Dantes, this is a letter to one of Napoleon's agents

它说了厄尔巴岛英国海军出巡的时间和地点

It gives the times and the locations of the British beach patrols on Elba

长官我发誓我不知道

Sir, I swear on my mothers grave, I had no idea

他保证过内容没有危害

He swore its contents were innocent

现在是你你是无辜的

No, it's you that's innocent

愚蠢无知

Foolish and innocent

我相信这些对你很不利

I believe these are the worst charges that could be leveled against you

幸运的是我中途截了这封信没有危险了

Fortunately, as I've intercepted this document, there's no harm done.

上帝知道你会幸存在世界上爱德蒙 唐太斯

God knows how you're going to survive in this world, Edmond Dantes

但你不是叛国贼

But you are no traitor

你可以走了

You may go

谢谢你长官

Thank you, sir

等等拿破仑有告诉过你谁会来取那封信

Wait, uh, did Napoleon tell you who's supposed to pick up the letter?

诺瓦蒂埃先生

Monsieur Clarion

什么名字

What name did you say?

诺瓦蒂埃先生

Monsieur Clarion

你向其他人提过这个名字吗

Have you mentioned this name to anyone else?

蒙合哥先生或其他人

Monsieur Mondego or anyone?

没有长官事实上蒙合哥先生什么都不知道

No, sir, in fact, Monsieur Mondego knows nothing of this letter.

这封信很危险

This is very dangerous information

一个人不能知道的太多

One can never be too careful in times like this

你说是吗长官

Don't you think? -Yes, sir.

我给了你压力

I've given you rather a stressful time

我不知道道歉可不可以我可以提供我的马车

I wonder if, by way of an apology, I could offer you my carriage home

就在这里

It's just through here

谢谢你

Thank you

维尔福先生维尔福先生

Monsieur Villefort? Monsieur Villefort?

维尔福先生!

Monsieur Villefort

你们把我带到哪里

Where are you taking me?

这是个误会

This is a mistake

我被允许回家了

I'm allowed to go home

从现在开始你的家在伊夫堡监狱

From now on, your home is the prison Chateau d'if.

No! No! No!

开枪

Shoot him now!

追上去!抓住他

Mount up! Get after him!

费尔南多!费尔南多!

Fernand! Fernand!

先生没事他在这里费尔南多

Monsieur? -it's all right. Hes right here. Fernand!

我因叛国罪被拘捕我差点逃不出来

I've been arrested for treason. I barely managed to escape

我在厄尔巴岛时拿破仑给了我一封信

When we were on Elba, Napoleon gave me a letter.

我没有告诉你是因为他叫我发过誓

I didn't tell you because he made me promise not to

他说是给一个老朋友的

He said it was just some note to an old friend

但那个混蛋对我撒谎他骗我

But the bastard lied to mel He lied

那是他的一个同伙

It was to one of his agents

人发现我不知道该怎么办

Somehow the authorities found out. I don't know what to do

有宪兵在后面抓我

Theres gendarmes on horseback right behind me

我们必须想一想

All right. We just have to think

我希望不会给你带来危险

I hope I haven't compromised you

我希望你父亲能帮我

I was hoping your father could help me

他在巴黎病得很严重

He's in Paris. He's very ill

宪兵离这有多远就几分钟

How far back are the gendarmes? -Minutes

需要钱吗是的谢谢

Do you need money? -Yes, thank you

你有手枪吗当然沒有

Do you have a pistol? -Of course not.

放下费尔南多我没有时间玩这个

Stop it, Fernand. I don't have time for this

我看见拿破仑给了你信

I saw Napoleon give you that letter.

是你

You,

是你?

You?

不是我,是腾格拉尔的主意

Well, it wasn't just me. It was Danglars's idea

为什么你开始不说

Why didnt you come to me first?

为什么你要对我保密呢?我以为你把我当作好朋友

Why did you keep it a secret from me? I thought you were my friend

我告诉过你,我答应过他不食言,但他对我撒谎!

I told you I gave Napoleon my word. He lied to me!

 

 

我知道,爱德蒙,我看了那封信

I know, Edmond. I read the letter.

...你看了...

You...You read...

为什么要这样做

Why are you doing this?

太复杂了

Oh, it's complicated

太复杂了

Complicated

不要傻了

Don't be ridiculous

让我走.我不能让你走, 爱德蒙

Get out of my way. -I can't let you go, Edmond

想从窗户逃走

Get away from the window

不要逼我折断你的手!

Don' t make me take off your hand!

为什么,以上帝之名,为什么

Why? In God's name, why?

因为你是小职员的儿子

Because you're the son of a clerk!

我不想跟你一样

And I'm not supposed to want to be you

这里!这里

In here! -In here!

!等等

Get! -Wait

拿着拿着

Hold it. Hold it

记住美好的日子

To remember better days

Come on!

我告诉过你命运不会总像这样爱徳蒙

I told you it wasn't always going to be this way, Edmond

爸爸他在哪里

Father! Where is he?

书房做什么

The study, What's he done now?

现在你听我说

Now, you listen to me, Father

 

 

爸爸我是主要的地方官是新政体的官员

I am the chief magistrate, an official of the new regime

我不允许我父亲与叛国之事有何牵连

I cannot afford to have my own father mixed up in treasonous affairs

你知道

You know

叛逆就是个时期的问题

In the end, treason is a matter of dates

当君主重新登位时我就是爱国者你就是叛逆者

I shall be the patriot, and you the traitor, when the emperor returns

住嘴住嘴你老糊涂了

Stop it. Stop it, you old ruin

那些日子已经结束了拿破仑 波拿巴不再是君主

Those days are over. Napoleon Bonaparte is no longer the emperor of anything

如果你再继续胡闹因为你的同情心

If you continue to dabble in this lunacy, you run an excellent chance

很可能被捕毁了我们全家

of being arrested and ruining our entire family all because of your idiotic sympathies

至少我有同情心

At least I have sympathies

看在上帝的份上父亲瓦伦薪娜说的

For God's sake, Father, all Valentina is saying

我们整个家族的命运都会牵扯进去

is that as a family our fates are intertwined

希望您能明白明白

Surely you can see that. -See? Ah!

我老糊涂了

I'm an old ruin

我不明白我做了什么你们要原谅我

I don't see as well as I did. You will excuse me

Chateau d'if

(伊夫堡监狱)

Move it

Move

欢迎唐太斯先生

Welcome. Monsieur Dantes

我叫阿蒙得 朵里克是伊夫堡的监管

I am Armand Dorleac. the warden of Chateau d'if

先生我知道你一定听说了这件事

Monsieur, I know you must hear this a great deal,

我保证我是无辜的

ut I assure you I am innocent.

每个人都会那样说我知道但我真的是无辜的

Everyone must say that, I know, but I truly am

无辜

Innocent.-yes

我知道我真地知道

I know. I really do know

你嘲笑我我亲爱的唐太斯

You mock me? -No, my dear Dantes

我很清楚地知道你是无辜的你来这里有别的原因吗

I know perfectly well that you are innocent. Why else would you be here?

如果你真的有罪

If you were truly guilty,

法国有几百囚犯他们会把你藏起来的

there are a hundred prisons in France where they would lock you away,

但伊夫堡是个耻辱的地方

but Chateau d'lf is where they put the ones they're ashamed of

现在让我们来看看你住的地方好吗

Let's have a look at your quarters now, shall we?

上帝会还给我公平的

God will give me justice

人们总是尽力激励自己

People are always trying to motivate themselves

或者把他们自己藏起来但不久就会失去兴趣或死去

Or they keep calendars, but soon they lose interest or they die

那里有扇窗恐怕只剩下一堵丑陋的墙

There s a window. -All Im left with is a rather unsightly wall, I'm afraid

所以我想了另ー个方法帮助我们的囚犯打发时间

So I conceived of another way to help our prisoners keep track of tir

me

每年在他们进狱的时候

Every year, on the anniversary of their imprisonment,

我们会伤害他们

we hurt them

通常只是一顿简单的鞭打

Usually just a simple beating really

今天是你进狱的第一天所以也一样

Although, on their first day here, in your case, today

我喜欢做一些怪事

I like to do something rather special

如果你现在在想

And if you're thinking just now,

为什么是我天啦

Why me, Oh God?

答案是上帝不会帮你一知道吗

The answer is, God has nothing to do with it. -All right?

事实上上帝不会在这个时候的法国出现

In fact, God is never in France this time of year.

上帝与所有事都有关他无处不在他看见了一切

God has everything to do with it. Hes everywhere. He sees everything

好吧

All right

我们做个交易好吗

Lets make a bargain, shall we?

你向上帝求帮助他出现了我就停止打你

You ask God for help, and I'll stop the moment he shows up

维尔福先生你没有听说吗

Monsieur Villefort, have you not heard?

在离这的一百英里登陆向巴黎进军

Landed 100 miles from here. He marches on Paris

打包好我的文档叫那个白痴职员找到底帐

Pack all my files. And tell that idiot clerk to, find the ledger!

我们来这里是为了爱德蒙 唐太斯的事长官

We are here to plead the case of Edmond Dantes, Magistrate

不是现在唐太斯

Not now! Dantes

我们没有见过先生

We have not met, monsieur.

我是费尔南多 蒙台哥蒙合哥伯爵的儿子

Dam Fernand Mondego, the son of Count Mondego

我发誓爱徳蒙 唐太斯是清自的

Iam here to swear to Edmond Dantes,'s innocence

这是他的船主莫雷尔先生他的父亲和他的未婚妻美塞迪丝

This is his employer, Monsieur Morel, his father, and his fiancee, Mercedes.

爱德蒙 唐太斯被指控犯了很严重的叛国罪

Edmond Dantes is charged with high treason

你仍然相信他我当然相信

Pret you stand by him? -Of course I do

如果我告诉你唐太斯也被控告谋杀呢

What if I was to tell you that Dantes is also charged with murder?

谋杀爱徳蒙不会做这种事

Murder? -Edmond would never do such a thil

唐太斯为拿破仑给他的同党带信

Dantes carried a letter from Napoleon to one of his agents

我们抓他时他杀了我的一个人

When we tried to arrest him, he killed one of my men

如果你了解他先生你就知道那是不可能的

No, if you knew him, monsieur, you would know that was not possible

发发慈悲吧

Have mercy, please

你有叛国的证据吗

You have proof of this treason?

那是政府的事

That is government business

请请告诉我他在哪里

Please. Please, just tell us where he is

我不能小姐他是君主控制的人

I cannot, mademoiselle. He was handed over to the king's men

我能够理解你的痛苦

I can understand your pain at this betrayal

但我劝你们忘掉爱徳蒙 唐太斯

But my advice to all of you would be to forget Edmond Dantes,

特别是你

particularly you, mademoiselle

接受你好朋友的安慰吧.

Take solace in the comfort of your good friend here

也许痛苦过后就是幸福

and perhaps some good may yet come of this unhappy affair.

请你们原谅我还有别的的事

Now, you will excuse me. I have to attend some other matters

我儿子没罪!

My son is no traitor!

我会尽力帮他的

I will try to reason with him

让费尔南多说说吧他也许能帮

Let's leave this to Fernand. He can plead the case

永远不可能了

It's impossible. Never

我不会放弃爱德蒙的

I will not give up on Edmond yet

我不会忘记你的恩情

I will never forget your kindness

我也不会放弃

And I shall never cease to give it

不是我不喜欢犯罪的辨词

Not that I don't appreciate the embroidery of the crimes,

还有谋杀吗

but still, murder?

真的很简单

It's quite simple really

当你向我检举唐太斯收了一封信时

When you reported Dantes's receiving the letter to me,

我不理解你为什么要出卖他

I didn't quite understand why you were betraying him,

但现在见到他美丽的未婚妻后我完全明白了

but now having seen his exquisite fiancee, Iunderstand completely

这么好有什么指示吗

What prompts you to be so accommodating?

请坐蒙台哥

Sit down, Mondego

回来!

Come back!

回来!

Come backl

我犯了什么罪我犯了什么罪

What's my crime? What's my crime?

我是无辜

I'm innocent!

周年快乐唐太斯

Happy anniversary, Dantes

直到明年

Until next year

整整四年了徳利鸟斯

Has it really been four years, Delius?

或丹东他叫什么

Or Danton? What is his name again?

请原谅我的闯入

Forgive my intrusion

我在底下的监狱里

But I was under the impression that I...

我一直在向上挖

I was digging toward the outer wall

意大利

Italiano?

我是神父法利亚,我在伊夫堡坐牢十一年了

I am Abbe Faria. I have been a prisoner in Chateau d'if for 11 years

花了五年的时间.

Five which have been spent

挖这个地道

digging this tunnel

我的墙上有七万千五百一十九块石头

There are 72, 519 stones in my walls.

我已数了无数遍了

I've counted them many times

给他们取了名字吗

But have you named them yet?

曾经我跟你现在一样

Once I was as you are now

但我相信一切都会过去的

But I promise, it will pass

我相信我相信

I promise, I promise

现在我可以站在你的肩膀上吗

Now, may I stand on your shoulders

放我下来

Take me down

请放我下来放我下来

Please, take me down now. Take me down

我有十ー年没有见过阳光了谢谢你

I have not seen the sky these 11 years. Thank you

感谢上帝

Thank you, God

没有上帝牧师

There is no talk of God in here, priest

这些刻字

What about the inscription?

已经褪色了就像上帝在我心里褪色一样

It's faded, just as God has faded from my heart

取而代之的是什么仇恨

And what has replaced it? -Revenge

拿着

Hold these

跟着我

Follow me

也许你的仇恨思想

Perhaps your thoughts of revenge

是上帝让你活着的目的

are serving God's purpose of keeping you alive.

这七年

these seven years

什么时候结束逃跑

To what end? -Escape

刚才你提到了逃

You spoke of escape

是啊

Yeah

有两种可能可以到外面

There are only two possibilities of reaching the outer wall

一直到海上

and finally the sea

我只选择了错路

I simply. I simply chose the wrong one

现在有我们两个

Now, of course, with two of us

我们可以向相反的方向挖

we could dig in the opposite direction

我们一起

With both of us together

可能会挖八年

then, of course, we could possibly do it in, oh, eight years

你有别的事要做吗

Oh, does something else demand your time?

或许是某个紧急的约会

Some pressing appointment, perhaps?

你的帮助会有回报的

In return. for your help

我给你无价之宝

I offer something priceless

我的自由

My freedom?

自由可以剥夺

No, freedom can be taken away,

你很清楚

as you well know

我给你知识我学过的所有知识

I offer knowledge, everything I have learned

我会教你经济学、数学

ill teach you, oh, economics, mathematics

哲学、科学一读和写

philosophy, science.-to read and write?

当然

Of course

什么时候开始

When do we start?

我计划好了

I got it. I got it

熄灯

Lights out. Lights

让我们检查快点

Lets have'em. Come on

洞口ー天开两次

The slot opens twice a day

次是拿装脏物的垃圾桶

Once for your toilet bucket, which is where we hide the dirt.

快点

Come on

一次是晚餐

And once in the evening for your plate

熄灯

Lights out. Out.

快点牧师

Come on, priest

谢谢

Thank you

在这期间我们可以整天工作不必担心被发现

Between those times we can work all day without fear of discovery

所以疏忽变成了.

So neglect becomes

联盟

our ally

很好

Excellent

你是拿破仑的人

So you were in Napoleons army

我们曾经做过那样的梦

We had such dreams then

然而一天夜里

However, one night.

我的组织崩溃了.

my regiment ran down

一群士兵

a band of guerrillas,

跑进教堂寻求避难

who ran into a church for sanctuary

我被命令.烧掉教堂.

I was ordered to burn... down the church

把他们也烧在里面

with them inside it

你做了

Did you?

是我永久的耻辱我做了

To my everlasting shame, I did

我做了

I did

你是怎么来这里的

How did you come to be here?

第二天我离开了

The following day I deserted

为了用我一生的时间向神杆悔

to devote my life to repentance.and to God.

我在一个很富有的伯爵斯帕达家当私人秘书

I worked as private secretary to the enormously wealthy Count Enrique Spada

斯帕达是个很正直的

Spada was a righteous man

不幸的是几年后就死了

Sadly, a couple of years later, he died

有人传言说他藏了巨额财富

amidst rumors that he had hidden his limitless fortune

两星期后我被捕了为什么

Two weeks later, I was arrested. -Why?

拿破仑想得到斯帕达的财富

Napoleon wanted Spada's treasure

他不相信我对此一无所知

He did not believe that I had no idea where it was

所以他把我仍在这里反省

So he had me thrown in here to refresh my memory

我一直和唯一的神待在一起

And so here I've remained with only Go

做伴直到有了你

for company until he sent me you

神没有财富现实牧师

od is no more real than your treasure, priest.

希望如此

Perhaps

快点抓住他

Ooh! Hurry. Get it.

估计一下

Compute this

天挖二千五百立方厘米的砖土.

2, 500 cubic centimeters of rock and dust a day

三百六十五天

for 365 days.

平均一年三点五平方米

Equals three-and-a-half meters a year

十二英尺一月ー尺

12 feet, a foot a month

星期三英时

Three inches a week

在意大利

In Italian

another three and a half meters.

不要浪费光

Do not waste the light

你是个军人牧师

You were a soldier, priest

那么你懂武器

So you know weaponry

教我

Teach me

否则你自己挖

Or dig alone

你逼我走上了这条路唐太斯

You force me to walk a fine line. Dantes

真可笑

This is ridiculous

出色的剑客不一定要嬴

The stronger swordsman does not necessarily win

是速度!

It is speed

手的速度

Speed of hand

思考的速度

Speed of mind

现在让手掠过水滴

Now, sweep your hand through the drops

不能打湿

without getting wet

像这样

Like this

要练多久

How long must I keep this up?

我要下去隧道了

I am going down the tunnel

要有力度

Parry. Up

像这样

Like that

该学习了

Time to stud

定义经济学

Define economics

经济是一门处理日用品的生产

Economics is the science that deals with the production,

分配消费关系的科学

distribution and consumption of commodities

Translation

劳动第一金钱第二

Dig first, money later

谢谢圣诞快乐爱德蒙

Thank you. Happy Christmas, Edmond

大概一个月左右

Give or take a month or so

你要打谁腾格拉尔蒙台哥

Good Whom are you fighting? Danglars? Mondego?

你想是谁

Who do you think?

很好

Good! Too good

我们用牛顿第三定律

We have Newton's third law

每个行为都会有反映

There is a reaction to every action

物理反映..人类

in physics. and in man

我要报仇就是对腾格拉尔和蒙台哥行为的反映

Thus my quest for vengeance is a reaction to the actions of Danglars and Mondego

起来起来

Up, up

我要坐

I want that seat

你曾对我说维尔福释放了你在.

You once told me that Villefort had you rearrested just after

他清除了你所有的控诉之后

he had cleared you of all the charges

的确是那样

Yes, that's true

那么为什么他又言而无信呢

Then why would he go through that charade.

除非有让他改变放你走的理由

unless he had reason to change his mind about letting you go?

想想爱德蒙我在想

Think, Edmond -Im trying

發生甚麽事他问我

What happened? -e asked me

拿破仑有没有告诉过你谁会取那封信

Did Napoleon tell you who was supposed to pick up this letter?

我告诉他,一个叫诺瓦蒂斯的先生

I told him..-a Monsieur Clarion

没别的吗没有他烧了信后说我可以走了

And nothing more? -Nothing. He burnt the letter and said I could go

他烧了.信

He burned. the letter

Yes

奇怪那个官员怎么会烧毁.

Strange that a chief magistrate would burn evidence

叛国阴谋的罪证

of a treasonous conspiracy.

并且监禁了唯

and then imprison the only man

知道诺瓦蒂埃先生与那个阴谋有关的人

who was aware of Monsieur Clarions connectionto that conspiracy

他是在保护什么人

He was protecting someone

也许是个亲密的朋友

A dear friend perhaps? -No. No

像维尔福这样的政治家不会有这样的朋友

A politician like Villefort would have rid himself of such friends.

诺瓦蒂斯是个亲戚

Clarion could be a relative

可能是个很亲的亲人

A close relative, possibly

No

维尔福父亲曾是拿破仑军队的陆军上校

Villeforts father was a colonel in Napoleons army

维尔福不是保护诺瓦蒂斯

Villefort wasn't protecting Clarion

是在保护自己

He was protecting himself.

腾格拉尔假装说他看见拿破仑给了我信

Danglars, who falsely said he saw Napoleon give me that letter.

诺瓦蒂斯告诉维尔福我有信

Mondego, who told Villefort I had it

维尔福把我送到这里

And Villefort himself, who sent me here

爱徳蒙

Bravo, Edmond, bravo

我的天

Oh, my God. Oh, oh

爱徳蒙快点

Edmond, light. Light. Quick Light.

天啦那是什么

Oh, please, God. What is that? Look

植物的根

Look Look! Roots. Plant roots

如果这是植物的根那么我们就只有几个月了

If these are plant roots, then we are only months away

太好了牧师我去拿凿子

Yes. Well done, priest. I'll get my chisel

好好

Good Good

牧师

Priest!

看在上帝的份上继续下去

In God's name, go on

继续继续

Go on. Go on!

...被刺破了了

Lungs. are punctured

别说话,别说话,听着

don't talk. Don't talk -Listen

时间不多了

There's not much time

书底下

Under th-those books

有玦松石

there's loose rocks

找来给我,快点

Quickly, quickly

打开

Open it

我告诉他们我不知道

When I told them I did not know

斯帕达的财富在哪里,是我撒谎

where the treasure of Spada was, I lied

你撒谎

You lied?

我是牧师不是圣人

I'm a priest, not a saint

那里

There

在那个靠近意大利海滨的岛上

on that island off the Italian coast

蒙特科瑞斯特,,

Monte Cristo? -Yes, yes

动..动脑筋

Use . Use your head

沿着线索,地道堵住了,我逃不了

Follow the clues. -The tunnels blocked. I can't escape

,继续挖

No, keep digging

逃出去后,好好利用它,要做善事

When you escape, use it for good, only for good

,我要用它报仇

No, I will surely use it for my revenge

这是你的最后一课

Here now is your final lesson

不要犯.

Do not commit

不要犯罪

Oh. Do not commit the crime

那样你会判刑的

for which you now serve the sentence

上帝说仇恨是自己的

God said, "Vengeance is mine

我不相信上帝

I don't believe in God

没关系

That doesn't matter

相信你自己

He believes in you

牧师

Priest?

盘拿出来

Plates out

吃饭了

Let's have it

天哪

Oh

他总是醒的

He's always awake

十二年他从未说过"谢谢

First time in 12 years he hasn't said"Thank you

死了,怎么死的

Dead. -How?

从床上摔下来的,不是吗

Fell off his bed. didn't he?

他有点脏,他们都脏

Hes a bit dirty, isnt he? -They all are

把他装上

Well, let' s sew him up

然后去见朵里克

and then see Dorleac

一,二,三

One, two. three

好了我们去找朵里克

Right, let's get Dorleac.

为什么不绑好他不会跑了

Whyd you lock it? -he's not going anywhere

我不知道習慣我想

I don't know Habit, I suppose

再见牧师

Good-bye, priest

现在你自由了

You're free now

我永远无法自由

as I will never be

老牧师死了

So the old pope has finally gone to St Peters

把他带走

Well, bring him along

要不把他埋了准备

Lets bury him, then. -You ready?

One. That's it

往前走

Keep going

快点快点我们不用花整天的时间

Come on, come on. I haven't got all day

实际上我做了

Actually, I do.

我有

I've got...

我有时间在这个世界上

I've got all the time in the world!

过来

Come on

过来

Come on

朵里克先生

Monsieur Dorleac!

神父我们会把您的意旨

Heavenly Father, we bequeath to you

传给这些卑劣的仆人

these remains of your humble servant

无论他叫什么

Whatever his name was

我是多么无聊

God. I' m so bored

朵里克先生!

Monsieur Dorleac!

他有一张地图吗

Did he, in fact, have a map

没有

No, gov

在哪里

Where's the uh

停下来

Stop!

朵里克先生

Monsieur Dorleac!

三声后,是什么意思,我们数三声或三前把他扔下去

What do you mean/ after three? We throw him at three or before three?

三声后,,

After three -One two

朵里克先生!那.

Monsieur Dorleac And th

不要,朵里克先生!ー.

don't Mr Dorleac! -One

二,不要把尸体扔下悬崖

two.-don't throw the body over the cliff!

Three!

我们本来可以处理的更好点

We could have handled that a bit better

谢谢你牧师

Thank you, priest.

谢谢你

Thank you

我问你是谁但从你那破烂的衣服看

I would ask who you are, but in view of your shredded clothes.

际上伊夫堡已有两英里远了

and the fact that the Chateau dlf is two miles away,

有疑问

Whats the point?

至于我我叫鲁伊盖。互帕走私犯和盗贼

As for me, Dam Luigi Vampa, a smuggler and a thief

我的同火和我来这个岛活理我仰中的一个同伴

My men and have come to this island to bury alive one of our number.

他企图私藏盗来的金子

whoattempted to keep some stolen gold for himself.

而不是和他的同伙分享

instead of, uh, sharing it with his comrades

有趣地是他有很多忠实的朋友

Interestingly enough, there are some of his more loyal friends

他们要让对他我仁慈一点

who are insisting that I grant him mercy

当然我不会

of course, I cannot do

因为我会失去对全局的控制

for I would quickly lose control of the whole crew

那就是你被发现的原因是什么

Thats why you are such a fortunate find. -Why is that?

你给我提供一个对雅格布仁慈一点的方法

You provide me with a way to show a little mercy tojacopo

就是绑在那边的家伙

that maggot you see tied up over there,

但同时要合情合理

while, at the same time, not appearing weak

特殊一点伙计们也要要看到一点武斗场面

And as a special treat, the lads will get to see a little sport as well

我要怎么做

How do I accomplish all this?

我们看你和雅格布搏斗直到死

We watch you and Jacopo fight to the death

如果雅格布贏了我们欢迎他回来

If Jacopo wins, we welcome him back to the crew

如果你赢了我会给雅格布活的机会

If you win, I have given Jacopo the chance to live,

如果他没有占优势

even if he did not take advantage of it

你就代替他在船上的位置

and you can take his place on the boat

如果我嬴了又不想成为走私犯呢

What if I win, and I don't want to be a smuggler?

那么我们会割破你的喉咙也就少了一个帮手

Then we slit your throat, and we're a bit shorthanded

我发现走私是我命中注定的.

I find that smuggling is the life for me

我情愿杀了你的朋友那个可恶的家伙

and would be delighted to kill your friend, the maggot

顺便说一声雅格布是我见过的最好的刀斗好手

Oh, uh, by the way, Jacopo is the best knife fighter I've ever seen

希望你可以逃过一劫

Perhaps you should get out more

松开雅格布把他的刀给他

Release Jacopo and give him back his knife

那么游戏开始吧

Then we let the games begin.

起来家伙

Getup, maggot

上,上

Come on, come on!

如果你想活命,最好不要貶眼

As you hope to live, do not move an eyelash,

瓦帕先生,让雅格布活下来

Senor Vampa, allow Jacopo to live

他已经受够了被活埋的恐惧

He's already suffered enough with the prospect of being buried allve.

他想他该看到的已经看到了

The men that wanted to see some sport have seen it

对雅格布表示同情的人会明白

Those who wanted mercy for Jacopo will get it

留下我和雅格布

And by keeping me and Jacopo,

你又会有个好水手和斗士为你的队伍效力

you will have yet another skilled sailor and fighter for your.

就这样

It's a deal

他叫什么,碰到对手了雅格布!

What is his name? -ou've got the devil, Jacopo

他的名字,我们叫他扎特尔

His name? We shall call him Zatarra

听起来很可怕,他的意思是无用的人

Sounds fearsome.-it means driftwood

我对天发誓

I swear on my dead relatives,

虽然那些日子很糟

even on the ones that are not feeling too good,

我永远是你的人

I am your man forever

我知道

I know

Tbree Montbs Later

(马赛)

眼睛可以看到一切

Eyes in the back of your head

以前到过马赛吗

Have you never seen Marseilles before?

那是我的家

It was my home

但你没到过其他的海岸

But you do not ioin the others ashore

这里,听我说扎特尔

Over herel-listen to me. Zatarra

无论你曾经发生过什么你待在这个船上是无法弄明白的

Whatever happened to you, you cannot make it right by staying here on this boat.

走不走由你决定

Go. It's up to you

我们要么是统治者要么被统治有人曾经说过

"We are kings or pawns, A man once said

谁告诉你的

Si. Who told you this?

拿破仑 波拿

Napoleon Bonaparte

波拿巴

Bonaparte?

扎特尔这就是你说的故事

Oh, Zatarra, the stories you tell.

有一天我会来找你

Someday I may come to find you

人总是需要好朋友

A man tis always in need of a good friend

的确是这样

Truly

腾格拉尔,发生了什么事

Danglars, what's happened?

莱克勒船长死了,先生,爱徳蒙 唐太斯不听我的话

Captain Reynaud is dead, sir, and Edmond Dantes disobeyed my orders

扎特尔,你还好吗

Zatarra, are you all right?

什么都变了

Everything's changed

我要你去买一条船,只要两个人就能控制的

I you to buy a boat, just something the two of us can handle

等我回来,我要独自去看看

Wait for me to return. I make my next visit alone

莫雷尔先生的家吗

Is. Is this the home of Monsieur Morell?

祖父的身体不太好,先生

My grandfather isn't well, monsieur.

即使他在,也不接见,晚上十ー点钟来的客人

Even if he were, he would not receive visitors at 11: 00 in the evening

或许有例外

Perhaps he might make an exception

为了ー个寻找爱德蒙 唐太斯的人

for a man who is seeking E-edmond Dantes

抱歉这么晚打扰

I apologize for the hour.

老人从不睡觉,请坐,请坐

Old people never sleep. Sit down, sit down

朱利娜,拿些葡萄酒

Julianne, some sherry

所以,扎特尔先生

So. Monsieur Zatarra

你是爱德蒙的朋友吗

you were a friend of Edmond?

莫雷尔先生,什么

Monsieur Morell? -Yes?

你也认识爱德蒙

You knew. Edmond also?

像他的儿子

Like a son

我希望你能告诉我在哪能找到他的家

I was hoping you could tell me where to find his family

不幸的是他上吊自杀了

Unfortunately, his father hanged himself.

得知爱德蒙是叛国罪之后

after learning of Edmond's treason

我明白了

I see

你提到的叛国罪.

this. treason you speak of

谁告訴他的一谁知道呢

Who accused him?-who knows?

维尔福先生,逮捕爱德蒙的那个人

Monsieur Villefort. the man who had Edmond arrested

不久就去了巴黎胜任

left for Paris soon after to take up the post.

检察官的职务

of chief prosecutor

当然,他爸爸被暴力谋杀的震撼

Of course. the shock of his fathers violent murder

也许加快了他的起程

may also have spurred his departure

他们不是一个时代的

They were strange times

你的处境似乎很艰难先生

You seem to have fallen on difficult times yourself, sir

爱德蒙死后,我勉强接受了一个合伙人

After Edmond's death, I reluctantly took on a partner.

一个船长

One of my captains

然而一天,腾格拉尔逼我退出

And then one day, Danglars forced me out

我的命运跟爱德蒙相比算不了什么

My fate is nothing compared to Edmonds.

也许改变是一种幸运

Perhaps your luck is about to change

我要找到爱德蒙的未婚妻

I shall search out Edmond's fiancee

你是说蒙台哥伯爵夫

You mean the Countess Mondego?

伯爵夫人是的

Countess? -Yes

可怜的爱德蒙被捕一个月后

A month after poor Edmond was arrested

美塞迪丝嫁给了他最好的朋友

Mercedes wed his best friend

费尔南多对是他

Fernand. -Yes, that's right

他的爸爸和弟弟在战争中死了

And with the death of his father and brother in the war

费尔南多成了蒙台哥伯爵

Fernand became Count Mondego

他们现在住在巴黎

They live in Paris now

蒙台哥伯爵和伯爵夫人

Count and Countess Mondego

你没事吧

Are you all right?

没事我要走了

Yes. I must go

抱歉我帮不上忙-不

I'M sorry I was not more helpful. -Oh, no

你说了我需要知道的

You told me what I needed to know

爱德蒙 唐太斯死了

Edmond Dantes is dead

扎特尔“扎特尔你会为我而自豪的

atarra. Zatarra, you will be so proud of me

我找到了一条漂亮的小船我们买不起单桅帆船

I found a nice little skiff. We couldn't afford a sloop

真的很划算扎特尔

Got a really good deal. Za-zatarra?

扎特尔

Zatarra

扎特尔船不能承载了

Zatarra. the boat cannot hold no more

至少还要八条来装

and there are at least eight more boatloads down there!

你不明白吗

Do you not understand?

你比我听说的任何人都富有

You are wealthier than any man I have ever heard of

无论什么问题都解决了

Whatever your problems were, they are over

你想买什么

What do you want to buy?

报仇

Revenge

报仇

Okay, revenge. Who?

腾格拉尔维尔福

Danglars, Villefort

费尔南多和美塞迪丝

Fernand and Mercedes

Right

我们杀了这些人然后再花钱

We kill these people, then we spend the treasure

不我们要研究他们找到他们的弱点

No, we will study them, learn their weaknesses

为什么不简单的杀了他们我去

Why not just kill them? I'll do it

我去巴黎

I'il run up to Paris. bam, bam, bam, bam!

我会在周末之前回来然后我们花钱

I'm back before week's end We spend the treasure

这个计划怎么样

How is this a bad plan?

死太便宜他们了

Death is too good for them.

他们必须遭受和我一样的痛苦

They must suffer as I suffered

他们要看到他们的世界所拥有的所有美好的东西

They must see their world, all they hold dear

从他们身边剥夺就像从我身上夺走的一样

ripped from them as it was ripped from me.

你需要一个比扎特尔更好的名字如果你想达到目的

You will need a better name than Zatarra if you are to accomplish that.

我要成为伯爵

Then I shall become a count

Paar1s

下午快乐先生

I bid you good afternoon, sir,

下午快乐先生

Ibid you good afternoon, sir,

我来着儿想购买你美丽的家园

I'm here to purchase your lovely home

厚颜无耻滚开吧

The very cheek! I shall have you horsewhipped!

现在拿走我的财产无懒汉

Now, get off my property, you vagabond,

在我放狗咬你之前听到了吗

before Iset the dogs on you, you hear?

谢谢

Thank you

女士们先生们

Ladies and gentlemen,

非常荣幸向各位介绍阁下

it is with great honor that I present to you His Grace,

基督山伯爵

the Count of Monte Cristo

晚上好

Greetings

亲爱的伯爵请允许我介绍我丈夫

My dear count, allow me to introduce to you my husband

维尔福先生检察官

Monsieur Villefort. Chief Prosecutor

能想到我们你真好

Very kind of you to think of us

你们能出席我很荣幸

Oh, I am the one honored with your presence

今晚玩得高兴

Now, please, enjoy yourselves tonight

我们了解他多少

What do we know about him?

不多

Not enough

他们在哪里你确信你请了他们

Where are they? Are you sure you invited them?

阁下

Yes, Your Grace

但我刚刚知道蒙台哥伯爵已经走了

But I just learned that Count Mondego has retired for the evening

他有个早约会不能错过

He has a morning appointment he cannot miss

起这么早“亲爱的

You're up early, my dear

徒威尔子爵死了吗

Is the Viscount Tourville dead?

除非他的心脏不在左心房

Unless his heart is situated somewhere other than the left side of his chest

我想他会死

I suspect he is

上帝保佑他平安无事

God grant him peace

他只不过在维护他家族的尊严

He did no more than defend his family's honor

我对他很仁慈了

Much good it did him

他的妻子和我都会高兴你也会为你的无知感到高兴

His wife and I were happy in our passion. You were happy in your ignorance.

现在子爵维护了他家族的尊严

Now comes the viscounts valiant defense of his honor

你痛苦了

and you are pained

她破产了他死了不要高估了自己

She is ruined, and he is dead. -don't flatter yourself.

我即不高兴也不无知

I was neither happy nor ignorant,

认识徒威尔太太之前我オ认识三个女人

ving known about the last three women before Madame Tourville

我为你的羞辱感到难过

I'm sorry you are humiliated

我和巴黎的融合就是个错误

The combination of Paris and me is hardly a recipe for fidelity

我试图找我错在哪里

And since my attempts at discretion have evidently failed,

看起来像在给自己找藉口

there seems little point in keeping up pretenses

事實上真的是..自由了

It's actually quite. liberating.

难道还要说

Wouldn't you say?

他的未婚妻

His finances

他赌博输了很多钱

Hes losing money at the other casinos

七年前为了他的船只向银行贷款

He got a bank loan for his own boat several years ago

没有用腾格拉尔的钱我们欠银行的钱明天就到期了

Doesn't use Danglars -Make sure we own that bank by tomorrow

告诉其他的船运公司不要支援蒙台哥

Tell the other shipping companies to stay away from Mondego

我要让他走投无路爬着去求腾格拉尔

I want to give him no choice but to crawl back to Danglars

现在去告诉船商

Now, tell the dealers. take it all

很想知道

Do try to understand

我有一大批棉花就要运出

I have a very large consignment of cotton ready to be sent

我会尽快用它支付船费

and I shall make my payment on the ship as soon as it is delivered

显然我需要船裝运

So obviously I need the vessel in order to deliver it

很不幸银行不能提供更多的贷款蒙台哥伯爵

Unfortunately, the bank can offer no further extensions, Count Mondego

我建议你寻找其他的办法

I suggest you find alternate means of shipping

很荣幸蒙台哥伯爵

Well, well, To what do I owe the honor, Count Mondego?

真无法想像你这些年总躲着我

Can't imagine why you've been avoiding me after all these years

我不想责怪你犯的错误

I'm prepared to overlook your faults

也许我们可以再次合作

and perhaps resume our dealings

最近生意不好吗

Business not going so well these days?

扎特尔

Zatarra?

雅格布

Jacopo

你掉下了床吗

Did you fall off the bed?

睡了十三年的石板不习惯睡床

After 13 years of sleeping on a stone slab, I can't

玛丽亚那伤

Mi Maria. Does that hurt?

有事吗

Did you come here for a reason?

蒙台哥有个儿子

Mondego has a son

想跟我们谈谈现在没空

Albert wishes to talk with us. -Not now!

告诉他我会给他留下遗产

Tell him I'm trying to protect his inheritance.

你担心他会像你一样把它挥霍掉吗

Are you afraid he's going to squander his as you have yours?

当我把你从一个鱼贩的女儿提高身价后

I don't recall hearing your complaints when I elevated you from a fishmongers daughter.

拜託

Please

我必须忙完事然后出去

I must finish this, then I shall be going out

我要提醒你亲爱的巴黎也许有很多情妇

May I remind you, my love, that in Paris there are mistresses aplenty,

但你只有一个儿子

but you have only one son

进来阿尔贝

Come in. Albert

看在上帝的份上简单点我会的父亲

For God's sake, be brief. -I will, Father.

我的几个朋友要去罗马过两个星期的狂欢节

Several of my friends are going to Rome for two weeks during Carnival

我想跟他们一起去罗马

I would like to accompany them. -Rome?

不要带女伴你オ十五岁快十六了

And no chaperons? You're only 15 -Almost 16

父亲请在我的生日上宣布好吗

Make it my birthday present, Father, please

我不想惹麻烦

I won't get into trouble. -No

当然他可以去现在我需要安静

Of course he can go. I could do with some peace and quiet around here

罗马

Rome

阿尔贝!阿尔贝

Albert! Albert

这里这里这里

Over here! Over here!-over here

小姐

Milady?

无法藏一辈子的

Can't hide forever

小姐

Milady?

你们是什么人想干什么

Who are you, and why are you doing this?

我们是坏人为了钱钱在我的马甲里

We are bad men, and for the money. -My money is in my waistcoat

不是很多还有我们对别人的钱不感兴趣

Not anymore. Besides, it's not your money we're interested in

你是蒙合哥伯爵唯一的儿子是吗

You are the only son of Count Mondego, are you not?

赎金寄封信就够了

Ransom? Send your note and be damned

我也想这么简单但两星期你爸爸才能收到信

I wish it were that easy, but a note won't reach your father for two weeks.

那时不知我们是不是已经把你杀了

and then theres the endless debates about whether we killed you already

信没用或许我们要把你的戒指送给他

No, a note just doesn't have the impact. Perhaps if we send him your ring

我的戒指有蒙台哥的标志

Yes. My ring bears the Mondego crest

还连着你的手指吗

hile still attached to your finger?

听我说强盜

Listen to me, vermin

我叫阿尔贝是蒙台哥伯爵的儿子

I am Albert, son of Fernand, Count Mondego

你们休想拿一分钱

and you have had your last laugh at my expense

使出你们的绝招吧如果你坚持拿刀来

Do your worst -If you insist Peppone, the knife

割断孩子的绳子

Cut this boy's ropes

否则不要逼我砍你们

or I will be forced to start cutting your miserable corpses

现在

Now!

跟我来年轻人你看見外面了在那等我

Follow me, young man. You see the surface? Wait for me there

我不知道怎么感谢你一走吧待会儿再谈

I don't know how to thank you. -Go. We'li talk later

干得好各位

Well done, gentlemen

非常感谢阁下

Many thanks, Your Grace

阿尔贝

Albert

你没事吧

Are you all right?

阁下我欠你一条命

Sir, I owe you my life

你很勇敢

You've had quite an ordeal

你是个非凡的年轻人

You're an extraordinary young man

我坚持明天你一定要到我家来吃早饭

I insist, you must come to my estate for breakfast tomorrow

好吗

Agreed?

我可以知道你是谁吗阁下

May I ask who you are, sir?

今天是你的朋友明天是你的主人

For the present, your friend. Tomorrow, your host

短时间我们就建立了友谊

For the short time formality stands between us,

基督山伯爵

the Count of Monte Cristo

他在外面的侯客室

Hes out in the waiting room

在地道他表现的很有勇台

He showed courage in the tunnels

他是达到目的的工具

I He's a means to an endi

阁下

Yes. Your Grace

年轻人

Young man

阿尔贝进来

Albert. come in. Come. come

过来

Come on

次冒险

What an adventure

当你年轻时凡事都在冒险

Everything's an adventure when you're young

有件事我不明白阁下

ne thing puzzles me, sir. 

你怎么知道我被绑架了

How did you come to know of my kidnapping?

我有很多耳目

I have many connections

有一些是很有名的

some of which are less than reputable

我花了很多钱打听我所在城市发生的任何事

I pay well to be informed of anything of note in any city in which I stay

伯爵儿子的绑架当然就知道了

And the kidnapping of a counts son is of note

但为什么冒着生命危险救我

But why risk your life rescuing me?

你是朋友的儿子

The son of a fellow noble

小事罢了

It was the least I could do.

以你的性格你也会这么做的

Judging by your character, I'm sure you would have done the same

你父亲会以你为荣的

Your father will be proud of you

你一定要到巴黎见我的父母以便他们能亲自感谢你

You must come to Paris and meet my parents so they may thank you in person

很遗憾我不能去你知道我还有生意

Unfortunately, I cannot. Business, you see

拜托你去是我的荣幸

Please. it is a matter of honor.

雅格布阁下

Jacopo? -Yes, Your Grace?

斯帕达之事.我们的货在哪里

The Spada matter. where do we stand?

现在金子.,货船

Even now, the gold. -The shipment?

抱歉阁下货船正在运输中

Oh, I-i'm sorry, Your Grace, The shipment is in transit,

正开往马赛

uh, bound for Marseilles

到了吗还要三个星期阁下

And it arrives? -Not for another three weeks Your Grace

三星期有足够的时间参观巴黎

Three weeks? That's more than enough time to visit in Paris.

好吧。太好了

Every well - Excellent

你会及时到那里吗为什么要及时

And you'li be there justin time.-in time for?

生日快乐谢谢

Happy birthday. -Thanks

基督山伯爵

The Count of Monte Cristo

伯爵

Count!

阿尔贝阁下父亲

Albert. -Your Grace. Father!

让我介绍基督山伯爵

May I present the Count of Monte Cristo

很荣幸是我的荣幸蒙台哥伯爵

My pleasure. -The pleasure is mine, Count Mondego

我期待这一刻很久了

I've been looking forward to this moment for some time

您太客气了我非常感谢你

You do me much honor, when it is I who are indebted to you

救了我的儿子

for the rescue of my son

请允许我介绍蒙台哥伯爵夫人

May I present the Countess Mondego

美塞迪丝

Mercedes

伯爵夫

Countess

你一定很善良

You would have to be a mother to truly appreciate the service

你为我和我儿子做的一切

you've done for my son and me.

先生我永远不会忘记你的

Monsieur, I shall never forget you

不足挂齿

it was nothing

我敢说一个月之后你会忘了我的名字

I am sure that within a month, you will not even remember my name

我可以请你的妻子吗

May I steal your wife

对不起跳华尔兹

I am sorry? -For the waltz

当然可以

Of course

他很了不起父亲

Isn't he wonderful, Father?

有事吗没有

what's the matter? -Uh, nothing

你让我想起了很久以前的一个人

You just remind me of someone from long ago,

他对我很重要

someone who was very dear to me

我很荣幸他发生了什么事

I'm flattered What happened to him?

他死了

He died

但我不是他

But I'm not that man

维尔福先生和夫人

Monsieur and Madame Villefort

他们来这干什么

What are they doing here?

检察官维尔福

Prosecutor Villefort

你来这里干什么一-维尔福夫人维尔福先生

What are you doing here? -Oh, Madame Villefort, monsieur.

很高兴你们来看我

I'm so glad you could come to see me while I'm still in town

收到你的请帖我们很惊喜谢谢

We were delightfully surprised to get your note.-thank you

我可以占用你丈夫的一点时间吗

Would you be so kind as to excuse your husband and I for a moment?

在法律方面你是个行家

I'm told you are an expert in the interpretation of the law

有件事也许你能帮我

I have a certain matter that perhaps you could help me with

对不起

Excuse me

费尔南多费尔南多!祝词!

Fernand. Fernand! The toast!

现在不行我有生意要忙

Not right now. I have state business to attend to

客人都等着阿尔贝也等着

Our guests expect it. Albert expects it.

你讲吧亲爱的一定会很精彩

You give it, my dear. I'm sure itll be splendid

你是他的父亲

You are his father

你也行知道他有多么崇拜你

It is the least you can do. You know how he admires you

他会原谅我的缺席

Then he will forgive my absence

但.

But

我认为我们不应该在公共场合见面

I thought we agreed not to meet socially

我怎么能拒绝基督山伯爵呢

How could I pass up the Count of Monte Cristo?

的确

Quite

他怎么他是外地人

What do you know of him? -he's foreign

很有钱

rich

我听说他救了你儿子

I hear he aided your son

为什么他向你咨询为什么要告诉你

Why does he seek your counsel? -Why should I tell you?

我儿子从罗马回来时

When my son returned from Rome

他提到他听见基督山说他在等货船

he mentioned hed heard Monte Cristo saying he was expecting a shipment.

他也听到了一个"金"字

He also heard the words"Gold".

和"斯帕

and"Spada

你不相信

You don't believe

基督山找到了斯帕达财宝

Monte Cristo has found the treasure of Spada

刚才他叫我帮他避开检查的麻烦

Not an hour ago, he asked me to help him avoid troublesome inspections.

开往马赛的一艘货船

on a shipment coming from Marseilles.

我可以把他逮捕

I could have him arrested

不要那样做,我们就帮他解决问题

Don't do that Lets just relieve him of it

你怎么计划的..我有个管这类事的熟人

How do you propose.- I have an acquaintance who deals in these matters

告诉基督山你会让货船顺利通过海关

Tell Monte Cristo you' l get his shipment through Customs,

但船必须在港口停一夜

but that it will have to stay in port overnight.

我把它移到我的老家

I shall have it removed and taken to my old family estate in Bouchon

第二天我们在那里碰头

where we shall meet the following day

我要百分之七十

equire 70 percent

你只能要百分之五十

And yet you' li only get 50

Done

那是不是吗

Yes, it is. isn't it?

我知道知道了

Yes, well. I know. Yes

女士们先生们

Ladies and gentlemen,

很抱歉我先生因为生意走不开

unfortunately, my husband has been detained by business

所以就由我

And so it is left up to me to

再次介绍基督山伯爵

to the Count of Monte Cristo yet again

我要请求伯爵的原谅.

You see, I had the audacity to beg the count

请允许我为阿尔贝献上生日祝词

I to allow me to give the birthday toast to Albert

我一定要这么做这是主人的恩赐

I was so insistent, and such is the graciousness of our host,

他不得不放弃做为父亲的权利.

that he reluctantly gave up his fatherly right

为了招待和我一样俗气的客人

in order to accommodate a guest, even one as boorish as myself

年轻的阿尔贝太客气了

Young Albert has made far too much

对我在罗马给他的帮助

of the assistance I gave him in Rome. 

当我赶到地道时

When I arrived in the catacombs

我见罪犯把阿尔贝在墙上

I watched as the criminals, who tied Albert to a wall

威胁说要砍掉他的手指送给他的父亲

threatened to cut off his finger and send it to his father.

作为他阿尔贝帮的证物天哪

as evidence of his abduction. - Goodness!

那孩子的回答是..使出你们的绝招吧

The boy's reply to all this, was. "Do your worst."

生活就像暴风雨我年轻的朋友

Life is a storm, my young friend

今天你在阳光下享受着温暖

You will bask in the sunlight one moment,

明天你可能被暗礁击得粉碎

be shattered on the rocks the next

什么使你成为一个男人.

What makes you a man

就是当暴风雨来时你要做的

is what you do when that- storm comes

你必须盯着它像在罗马那样大声叫到

You must look into that storm and shout, as you did in Rome

使出你的绝招吧

"Do your worst. 

因为我不在乎

for I will do mine

那么命运之神会和我们一样懂你

Then the fates will know you as we know you

因为阿尔贝.蒙台哥是个男人

as Albert Mondego, the man

快跑

Giddap

爱徳蒙维尔福告诉我你被叛死刑

Edmond, Villefort told me that you were executed

他吗天哪

Did he?-oh, God

伯爵夫人你误会了回蒙台哥那去吧

Countess, you are mistaken. Back to the Mondegos

No!

夫人我只是考虑到你的声誉我求你爱德蒙

Madame, Im only thinking of your reputation. -I beg you, Edmond

我不在乎你是怎么回来的我不是爱德蒙

I don't care how you returned. -I am not this Edmond

不要说!不要说!不要说!

Stop it! Stop it! Stop it!

那么你是什么

So, what are you?

幽灵鬼魂来折磨我

A spirit? Some ghost sent to torment me?

这个爱德蒙你爱他吗

This Edmond, you loved him?

Yes

能爱多久

For how long?

一生

For all of my life

他死后多久你嫁给了伯爵

And how long after he died before you married the count?

那不公平

That isn't fair

你到家了伯爵夫人

Weve reached your home, Countess

你是对的你不是我的爱徳蒙

You're right. You cannot be my Edmond

该回去了把他藏在心里吧

Well, there you are. You said it yourself

爱徳蒙 唐太斯死了晚安

Edmond Dantes is dead. Good night

伯爵夫人

Countess

如果你再干涉我的事

If you ever again presume to interfere in my affairs,

我发誓我会断绝我们的一切来往

I will, I promise, finish the job I started the day we met.

知道吗

Do you understand?

我知道你疯了疯了

I understand you are mad -Mad?

我的敌人正在陷入我的圈套

My enemies are falling into my traps perfectly

疯了阁下你忽视了这些吗

Mad, Your Grace, for ignoring this

财富一个爱你的美丽女人

You have a fortune, a beautiful woman who loves you

带着钱带着女人去过你自己的生活

Take the money, take the woman and live your life

停止这个计划带走属于你的东西

Stop this plan. Take what you have won

我不能为什么不

I cant. -Why not?

我仍然是你的人扎特尔

I am still your man, Zatarra

我发誓我会保护你

I swore an oath. I will protect you

也就是我要保护你不能使你自己受到仿害

Even if it means I must protect you from yourself

我送你回去

I'li drive you home now

我走回去

I'll walk

把这两箱运走我们分

Put two chests on the Pharaon for our cut

蒙台哥永远不会知道

Mondego will never notice

过来上船

Come on. Get aboard

腾格拉尔什么事

Philippe Danglars? -Yeah?

你被指控有盜窃一商船的货物行为

You are charged with the theft of goods from a certain merchant ship

這真荒谬

This is absurd

我们可以简单的处理这个问题

We can resolve this matter easily

他们会搜查你的船

These men will perform a search of your vessel.

蒙台哥伯爵叫我来的

Count Mondego set me up

我不会为他送命

But I'll not hang for him

你是谁

Who are you?

我是基督山伯爵,我的朋友叫我爱德蒙 唐太斯

I'm the Count of Monte Cristo. But my friends call me Edmond Dantes

唐太斯

Dantes?

在他讲话之前砍断绳

Cut him down before he can talk

不要那样做那.那已经够了

Boy, don't do that. Thats. That's too much

我亲爱的维尔福

My dear Villefort.

我希望你不要介意我打扰你一会儿

I hope you don't mind if I join you for a short while

阁下怎么是你

Your Grace, I was not expecting you

我想亲自谢谢你帮我运走了货船

I want to thank you in person for helping me with my shipment

我提前就安排好了

That, yes. L-I made all the arrangements earlier

我向你保证过不会有问题

I can promise you there ll be no more problems from our end

很好我想这可能是我们漫长商务关系的开始

Excellent. I think this could be the start of a long and fruitful relationship

说到这我想问个问题

Speaking of which, may I pose a question?

当然任何问题都可以

Yes, of course. Anything in the world

我只是奇怪

I was just curious.

为什么十六年前你告诉蒙台哥伯爵夫人.

Why did you tell Countess Mondego 16 years ago

爱德蒙 唐太斯被叛绞刑

that Edmond Dantes had been executed?

我不明白你到底在说什么

Uh, I don't understand Wh-what on earth are you talking about?

是个很简单的问题

It's a perfectly simple question

你怎么知道这些事

How do you know these things?

That's. uh

够了

That's quite enough

你不知道唐太斯从拿破仑那里接到一封信

Whew! You don't understand Dantes was accepting a letter from Napoleon

很显然那是叛国罪但我们都知道他没有送那封信

That was clearly treason. -But we both know he never delivered it

利用这种事把一个人送进监狱罪孽很深了但告诉

Packing a man off to prison with such knowledge is bad enough. But to tell

阁下,我不知道这种无聊的讨论是不是有意思

Your Grace, I have no idea what is provoking this perverse discussion

现在我问自己,我的老朋友维尔福一定得到了什么.

Now I ask myself, "What did my old friend Villefort stand to gain.

通过告诉美塞迪丝,爱德蒙 唐太斯死了

by telling Mercedes that Edmond Dantes is dead?

答案是.什么都得不到

The answer is. absolutely nothing.

就像你说的什么都没有,那么为什么

Just as you say, nothing. So why

如果我的老朋友,现在的法国检察官

But if my old friend, now chief prosecutor of France,

没有从这个谎言中获益,那么,谁得到好处呢

doesn't gain from this lie, well, who does?

我亲爱的伯爵,这里太热了,几乎可以剥皮

My dear Count, it's far too hot in here and you're fully dressed

我们都应离开,我想明显的获益

It's time we both left. -I think the clearest beneficiary

是费尔南多蒙台哥伯爵

is Fernand, Count Mondego

我不明白这个探究与我们的买卖有什么联系

I don' t understand what this inquisition has to do with our business relationship.

我会告诉你

I'm about to tell you

坐下蒙台哥

Sit down, Mondego

我是个有野心的人我要扩大我的野心

I'm an ambitious man. And I have furthered these ambitions

通过挖掘财富

by, scooping up Bonapartists

现在拿破仑势力很狷狂

But now, with Napoleon on the loose, I have

就像我身上的一根刺

shall I say, a thorn in my side

旦触动就有危险

Once merely an irritation, now potentially lethal

危险总会有的那么问题是.

Be lethal in turn. -Well, the problem is such

我一人应付不来

that I, myself, cannot attend to it

所以我给你留了个位置

So, I have a proposition for you

你父亲怎么样

How is your father?

不幸的是还活着

Alive, unfortunately

我们共同面对灾难

We share the same misfortune

记得吗

You remember?

为什么门锁了

Why is this door locked?

我要你马上放了我

I demand that you release me from this room at once

你已经证明你不是我的朋友

You've proved yourself no friend of mine.

你父亲是拿破仓的忠实拥护者不是吗

Your father was a loyal supporter of Napoleon, wasn't he?

很可能与拿破仑从厄尔巴岛逃走的阴谋有关

Possibly involved in plotting Napoleons escape from Elba

皇帝就要到了

The emperor arrives soon!

一个顽固的父亲一个野心勃勃的官员

An inconvenient parent for an ambitious civil servant.

但那时他死了突然被谋杀了十六年前

But then he died, suddenly and opportunely murdered, again some 16 years ago

拿破仑皇帝

The Emperor Napoleon

凶手没有找到你找得很辛苦

The murderer never apprehended. How hard did you look for him?

你没有证据没有证人

You have no proof, no witnesses

你只有推测只有猜想

You just have theories. J-just conjectures

正相反我有蒙台哥伯爵

On the contrary. I have Count Mondego

因为你儿子缺乏勇气

Because your son lacked the courage

蒙台哥就是那个开枪的人

Mondego is the one who pulled the trigger!

这么多年了他从没有承认过

He'd never confess in a million years

你说对了他不会

You're right, he wouldn't

但你已经承认

But you just have

维尔福先生你因蓄意谋杀被捕

Monsieur Villefort, you are under arrest for conspiracy to murder

你记起来了吗

You remember?

唐太斯

Dantes?

绅士是礼节

A courtesy for a gentleman

你不认为我会这样结束的对吧

You didnt think I'd make it that easy, did you?

爱德蒙

Edmond?

我想我们的谈话在马车里已经结束了

I thought we had finished our conversation in the carriage

我也想这样

So did I

直到我意识到

Until I realized

你说了唐太斯这个名字

you said the name" Dantes

个我不曾提起的名字

A name that I had never mentioned

你想我怎么样

What do you want of me?

我想摆脱你

I want to be free of you

就像你摆脱我一样

the way you obviously are free of me

从你那得到一些答案我就永远消

Just a few answers from you, and I shall be gone forever

问吧

Ask your questions

你在哪里

Where have you been?

在伊夫堡里待了十三年

Thirteen years in the Chateau d'if

你可以设想一下其他的地方

and everywhere else you can imagine

伊夫堡待了十三年

The Chateau d If for 13 years

受苦了吗

Did you suffer?

完了吗现在我还有很多事

Are you finished now? I have a good deal on my mind

后来发生什么事很多

What happened afterward? -Much

为什么不来找我为什么你不等我

Why did you not come to me? -Why did you not wait?

你嫁给了那个出卖我的人

You married the very man who betrayed

那晚在石洞里我对你说的还记得吗

I told you that night on the rocks, remember?

它永远不会离开我的手指且它也沒离开过

That it would never leave my finger. And it never has

为什么你知道为什么

Why? -You know why

如果你曾经爱过我

If you ever loved me,

不要.不要夺走我的恨

dont. don't rob me of my hate

那是我僅有的

It's all I have

算了吧爱德蒙算了

Let it go, Edmond. Let it go

我不知道你的心里装着怎样一个恶毒的计划

I don't know what dark plan lies within you

我也不知道这十六年来

Nor do I know by what design we were asked.

没有彼此的日子意味着什么

to live without each other these 16 years

但老天总算赐予了我们新的开始老天

But God has offered us a new beginning.-god?

不要企图逃脱

Don't slap His hand away

难道我永远摆脱不了他

Can I never escape Him?

是他存在一切之中

No. He is in everything

甚至在吻里

Even in a kiss

夫人

My lady?

伯爵在哪里

Where's the count?

伯爵要你今天下午跟他在一起

Um, the count would like for you to join him this afternoon

跟他在一起是的

Join him? -Uh, ves

把这个地方留给你儿子

in, uh, leaving the country with your son

我会叫人送你回家

Mmm, uh, I' l have someone bring you to your house

你就在那里等我

and you just wait there for me

我们就.谢谢你

And we just.-thank you

...我要回家收拾行李

Yes, yes, but.I need to go home and pack.

是的夫人

Yes, yes. My lad

伯爵呢,楼上,夫人

Wheres the count? -Upstairs, my lady

出了什么事

What's wrong?

我破产了,背了所有的债

I'm bankrupt All my debts have been called in

我也会被拘捕,为什么

Also, I'm to be arrested. -For what?

抢劫、贪污、谋杀

Piracy, corruption and murder

你都干了.是的

Did you do all these things? -Yes

没有时间谈了宪兵正在路上

There is simply not time to talk. The gendarmes are on the way,

快点收拾东西

apparently, so hurry up and pack something

我不会跟你走费尔南多

I'm not going with you, Fernand

你是我妻子

You are my wife

我已经为我们安排好了

I have made arrangements for us

我们会被照顾的很好

We shall be very well taken care of

现在去找我的几予

Now go and find my son

他不是你的儿子你说什么

he's not your son. -I beg your pardon?

阿尔贝 蒙台哥是爱德蒙 唐太斯的儿子

Albert Mondego is the son of Edmond Dantes

你想想为什么爱德蒙 唐太斯被带走之后

Why do you think I rushed off so

我这么匆忙地就嫁给你了

quickly to marry you after Edmond was taken away?

太早了

Premature

你没有做一件事

Well, aren't you a piece of work

他是死囚的杂种

So he's the bastard son of a dead traitor.

他总是让人很失望

He always was disappointing

再见美塞迪丝你让我度过了一段快乐的时光

Good-bye, Mercedes. You did please me some of the time,

你从来没有让我快乐过

You never pleased me

这是什么

What is this?

基督山

Monte Cristo

你被控制了费尔南多

King's to you, Fernand

爱德蒙

Edmond?

但怎么会

But how

我怎么逃脱的充满了艰辛

How did I escape? With difficul

我是怎样计划这一刻的充满了快乐

How did I plan this moment? With pleasure

所以你夺走了美塞迪丝

So you've taken Mercedes?

以及其他的一切

And everything else

除了你的命

except your life

为什么要这样做

Why are you doing this?

太复杂了

It's complicated

我想说所有的仇恨缘于你夺走了我的一切

Lets just say it's vengeance for the life you stole from me

我明白了有人教了你剑法

Well, I see someone has taught you the sword

曾经你怎样称你是我的朋友

How did you ever call yourself my friend?

我们是朋友爱徳蒙

We were friends. Edmond

你送我下地獄

You sent me to hell

为什么

Why?

收起你的仇恨

Take your vengeance

你以为你流出的血是高贵的

But know the blood you spill is noble

高贵的血永远不会流进你的血管

Blood that will never run through your veins

你跟平民没什么两样

You're no more a count than I am a commoner!

你的体内不会有这种血

You don' t have it in you

碰他我就杀了你孩子听我解释

Touch him, and I'il kill you. -Boy, let me explain

已经解释过了我在街上跟维尔福夫人谈过了

It's been explained. I spoke to Madame Villefort on the street.

她说我有多么的蠢轻易地被朋友给愚弄了

She told me how I was a silly, trusting dupe that my friend,

基督山伯爵曾经闯入过我们的生活

the Count of Monte Cristo, used to get into our lives

阿尔贝听我说我不听

Albert. listen to me. -I will not

原谅我这么傻父亲

Forgive me for being such a fool, Father

我们都被骗了当然不怪你

You were betrayed. Of course you're forgiven

你是我的朋友我尊敬你

You were my friend. I looked up to you

有一段你不知道的历史

Theres a history here you know nothing about.

他爱你母亲然而她选择了我

He loved your mother, and yet she chose me

现在他企图把她带走撒谎离我远一點

Now he intends to steal her away. -Lie. Get out of my way!

孩子如果我想这样我会杀了你

Boy, if I have to, I will kill you

现在我停手

I will not stop now

我不会休怪我无情

Nor will I -So be it

No!

阿尔贝

Albert

我发现了留下你去哪里的纸条

I found the note you left explaining where you'd gone

但现在我必须向你解释一些事情

But now I must explain something to you

你的真实身份

Where you really come from

阿尔贝你是爱德蒙 唐太斯的儿子

Albert, you are the son of Edmond Dantes

你认识的叫基督山伯爵的那个人

The man you know as the Count of Monte Cristo

恐怕这是真的

Well, I' m afraid it is true

你会发现你的妈妈跟妓女一样淫荡

You are the walking proof that your mother was as much of a whore

在她年轻的时候就像今天一样

in her younger years as she is today

你让我跟他对抗

You let me fight him?

不好吗

It didn't do any good though, did it?

费尔南多求你别说了

Fernand, I beg you. No more

我不想这样了

I want no more of this

走吧宽容一点

Just go. Call it mercy

宽容费尔南多

Mercy, Fernand

只要你开枪我就不会放过你

You've only got one shot, and it will take more than that to stop me

那么我最好杀了你

Well, then I'd best put it where it will do the most damage

No

妈妈

Mother! Mother!

天哪天哪看我儆了什么雅格布

Oh, my God. Oh, my God. Look what I've done Jacopo!

再来一次扎特尔

Once again, Zatarra

上帝会保佑你的

God sees you out of the corner of His eye

她不会死

She'll live

爱德蒙爱德蒙!

Edmond Edmond

不要出去不要

Please don't go out there. Don t.

爱德蒙不要走

Edmond, don't go

不能退缩

You try. Don't ever quit.

扎特尔

Zatarra

你必须結東這☆切

you must end this

牧师会明白的

Even the priest will understand that

不要离开我

Please don't leave

照顾好你母亲

Watch over your mother

现在我们不能用一句话表达你有什么我没有什么

Now, Icouldn't live in a world where you have everything and I have nothing

你的宽容呢

What happened to your mercy?

我是伯爵不是圣人

I'm a count, not a saints

Chateau d'if- Three Montbs Later

你是对的牧师你是对的

You were right, priest You were right:

我向你发誓.

This I promise you

还有上帝

And the God

所有用来报仇的

All that was used for vengeance

将会用于善事

will now be used for good

安息吧我的朋友

So rest in peace, my friend

扎特尔

So, Zatarra, 

痛苦吗

painful, huh?

No

我买了这个地方考虑了一天还是放弃了

I bought this place, thinking one day I would tear it down

但现在我唯一在乎的事

But now the only things I care about

跟我一起在岛上散步

are walking off this island with me

我们回家吧

Let's go home

(完)

    本站是提供个人知识管理的网络存储空间,所有内容均由用户发布,不代表本站观点。请注意甄别内容中的联系方式、诱导购买等信息,谨防诈骗。如发现有害或侵权内容,请点击一键举报。
    转藏 分享 献花(0

    0条评论

    发表

    请遵守用户 评论公约

    类似文章 更多