分享

英文版《飘雪》,引起多少回忆!

 梦之雪 2019-01-17

《飘雪》是陈慧娴的代表作之一,相信很多同学都很熟悉。今天小编给大家推荐的是英文版本的《飘雪》,你会更喜欢哪一个版本呢?一起听一下吧。

(视频建议在WIFI环境下观看)


英文版飘雪 Alone

You don't care for me, 

你不关心我

You don't carry where I have been, 

不在乎我去何处

I've done all I could, 

我已竭尽所能

So that I could be with you. 

只为和你一起

Anyway you want, 

无论你想什么 

I do everything you need, 

我愿意为你做任何事 

Maybe now you can see, 

或许你现在才明白 

That our love was went to be. 

我们的爱是什么 

But I was so wrong, 

但我错了

Always thought I could be strong. 

总以为自己能坚强 

When you left me here, 

当你离开我

You took my heart away dear. 

也带走了我的心 

I feel so alone, 

我感到如此孤单 

I've miss you so long. 

已错过你太久 

I just can't carry on, 

我无法坚持

Feeling lost at all alone. 

孤独而不知所措 

You love me with a whole broken heart, 

你爱着我但你的心已破碎

Left me here thinking why we fall apart. 

留下我面对这无言的结局

英语港♥(ID:E-habor)

    本站是提供个人知识管理的网络存储空间,所有内容均由用户发布,不代表本站观点。请注意甄别内容中的联系方式、诱导购买等信息,谨防诈骗。如发现有害或侵权内容,请点击一键举报。
    转藏 分享 献花(0

    0条评论

    发表

    请遵守用户 评论公约