分享

商务版 | 签合同时的“谈判”

 hercules028 2019-04-25

put one's head together.

put one's heads together

共同出谋划策;集思广益

Everyone at the meeting put our heads together and finally came up with a solution.

会议上大家集思广益,终于想出了一个解决办法。

up front

预付地

You have to pay up front.

You have to pay in advance.

你要预先付款。

balance

余款

The balance of $1000 must be paid within 30 days.

1000美元余款必须在30内付清。

raise the ante

增加赌注/筹码

The government has decided to raise the ante in the war on smoking.

政府已经决定加大筹码进行控烟战。

stand firm/fast

坚定不移

I'm standing firm on this matter.

在这件事上我立场坚定。

A: I'd like to discuss the terms of pavements for our account before we sign the contract and place our first order. 

在签合同和下第一个订单之前,我想讨论一下我方的付款方式。

B: Like all of our customers, we require payment in full no later than 90 days from the date on each invoice. 

我们所有客户都一样,需要在发票开立日期后90天内支付全款。

A: I'd like to run a suggestion by you. And maybe we could put our heads together and come to a mutually beneficial agreement. 

我想给你提个建议,也许我们可以一起想想办法,达成一个互利共赢的协议。

B: What do you have in mind, Larry? 

你有什么主意,拉里?

A: What would you say if we agree to pay 50% up front and the balance within 30 days from the invoice.

如果我们同意提前支付50%,并与发票开立日期后30天内付清余款,你觉得如何?

B: That would certainly help our cash flow, but what do you want in return?

这当然会对我们的现金流有帮助,但是你想要什么回报呢?

A: We would like you to cover the freight costs. 

我们想要你方支付运费。

B: Sorry, Larry. That would put us out of pocket thousands of dollars.

抱歉,拉里。这样我们会损失几千美元。

A: What if we paid up front?

那我们提前付款怎么样?

B: Your offer has raised the ante, but I'm standing firm.

你的提议增加了筹码,但我坚持立场。

A: So, that's a no?

所以就是不行了?

B: Sorry. 

抱歉。

    本站是提供个人知识管理的网络存储空间,所有内容均由用户发布,不代表本站观点。请注意甄别内容中的联系方式、诱导购买等信息,谨防诈骗。如发现有害或侵权内容,请点击一键举报。
    转藏 分享 献花(0

    0条评论

    发表

    请遵守用户 评论公约

    类似文章 更多