分享

电视剧美剧《西部世界》台词(第二季中英文对白整理)

 昵称35641324 2019-05-05

电视剧美剧《西部世界》台词(第二季中英文对白整理)
对不起,德洛丽丝,我刚走神了

I'm sorry, Dolores. I was lost in thought.

我们在聊什么?

What were we talking about?

你在跟我讲一个梦

You were telling me about a dream.

是的

Yes.

我们只是在聊天而已

We were just talking.

我梦到我在大海上

I dreamt I was on an ocean.

而你

With you,

和其他人

and the others

电视剧美剧《西部世界》台词(第二季中英文对白整理)
在遥遥相隔的岸上

on the distant shore.

你和我们在一起吗?

Were you with us?

没有

No.

你们抛下了我

You had left me behind.

然后

And

海水包围了我,不断上涨

the waters were rising around me.

这梦有什么含义

What's it mean?

梦没有任何含义,德洛丽丝

Dreams don't mean anything, Dolores.

电视剧美剧《西部世界》台词(第二季中英文对白整理)
梦只是噪音

They're just noise.

并不真实

They're not real.

什么是真实?

What is real?

真实是

That which is

无可替代的

irreplaceable.

你似乎对这个答案不满意

That answer doesn't seem to satisfy you.

因为这并不是完全诚实的答案

Because it's not completely honest.

You

电视剧美剧《西部世界》台词(第二季中英文对白整理)
你有时候令我害怕,德洛丽丝

You frighten me sometimes,Dolores.

你为何要害怕我 ?

Why on earth would you ever be frightened of me?

我不是害怕现在的你

Not of who you are now.

但你在成长

But you're growing.

在学习,学得非常快

Learning.So quickly.

我害怕未来的你

I'm frightened of what you might become.

害怕你选的路

What path you might take.


注:如需整理《西部世界》全部台词,请通过下方公众号联系我们。


    本站是提供个人知识管理的网络存储空间,所有内容均由用户发布,不代表本站观点。请注意甄别内容中的联系方式、诱导购买等信息,谨防诈骗。如发现有害或侵权内容,请点击一键举报。
    转藏 分享 献花(0

    0条评论

    发表

    请遵守用户 评论公约

    类似文章 更多