分享

必须学到手的“寄快递”的英文对话

 hercules028 2019-08-13

寄快递.

A: How can I help you?

我可以帮您什么?

B: I'd like to send this package to China. 

我想把这个包裹寄到中国去。

A: Would you like to send it surface or airmail?

您想平邮还是航空?

B: What's the difference between surface and airmail?

平邮和空邮有什么区别?

A: If you send the parcel with surface mail, it will take about two months to arrive. Whereas with airmail, it will arrive in 7-10 days. 

如果您用平邮寄包裹,大概需要两个月左右。空邮的话七到十天就能到。

B: That's a big difference. I suppose airmail will be much more expensive.

差别还是挺大的,我猜空邮会贵很多吧。

A: That depends on the weight.

价钱是按重量计算的。

B: How much will it cost to send it airmail?

用空邮寄要多少钱?

A: Place it on the scale, please.

请把包裹放在称上。

B: Okay.

好的。

A: That's 500 grams. It will cost 10 pounds for airmail.

500克。空邮要十英镑。

B: That's not bad. I'll do that, then. Does that include insurance on the contents of the parcel, or is that a separate fee?

还不错,我就选择空邮寄包裹了。这里面包括包裹的保险费吗,还是价钱要另外算?

A: That's separate. It's another 50 P.

单算的,再加50便士。

B: Ok.

好的。

A: Just fill in this customs form. Make sure you press hard so that the information transfer to all three papers. 

您需要把这个客户表格填好,写的时候多用点力,才能保证填的内容三张复写单子上都能看清楚。

B: Alright. Do I need to put a return address on the package?

好了,我需要在包裹上写回邮地址吗?

A: Yes, that would be ideal. If the package doesn't make it to the recipient's address, then it will be sent back to the sender.

写吧,最好写上。如果包裹没有寄到收信的地址,还能寄回给发信人。

B: Okay. Thank you very much.

好的,非常感谢。

A: You're welcome. 

不客气。

    本站是提供个人知识管理的网络存储空间,所有内容均由用户发布,不代表本站观点。请注意甄别内容中的联系方式、诱导购买等信息,谨防诈骗。如发现有害或侵权内容,请点击一键举报。
    转藏 分享 献花(0

    0条评论

    发表

    请遵守用户 评论公约

    类似文章 更多