分享

商务英语口语

 文炳春秋 2019-08-14
常用商务英语口语对话一
1.Our strip scissors are packed in boxes of one dozen each, 200 boxes to a wooden case.
我们的旅行剪刀是用林箱包装的,每个木箱装200盒,每盒一打。
2. In view of our good cooperation over the past few years, we are prepared to accept your price.
鉴于我们过去几年来的友好合作,我们准备接受你们的报价。
3.The goods we packed in new and sound jute bags, each containing about 200 pounds.
货物是用坚固的新麻袋包装的,每袋约重200磅。
4.Cartons are not likely to be mixed with wooden cases while in transport or storage, so that the rate of breakage is lower than that of wooden cases.
在运输或储存时,纸箱不会和木箱混在一起,所以纸箱的破损率要低于木箱的破损率。
5.We have made a number of improvements in packaging and presentation. Please set your mind at ease.
我们在包装装潢上做了许多改进,敬请放心。
6.The cigars are packed 5 pieces to a small packet, 20 packets to a carton,144 cartons to a cardboard container.
雪茄烟每包5支,每个纸盒20包,每个纸板箱装144个纸盒。
7. What do you think of humor in business presentation?
你怎么看商务演讲中的幽默?
8.Laughter is necessary in work. Corporate humor helps to make your workload light and boosts your energy level. And if you have a sense of humor, it helps to enhance atmosphere at the presentation and the audience will become more friendly and engaging.
幽默在工作中是很必要的。工作中的幽默能帮助减轻你的工作负担,提高能量水平。而且如果你有幽默感,这可以帮你活跃演讲的气氛,观众也变得更友好和有魅力。
9.Now let me make a brief introduction of my company. 
下面我简单介绍一下我公司的基本情况。
10.Our company specializes in the production of telecommunication facilities.
我们公司主要生产电信设备。

常用商务英语口语对话二
1.We have had much experience in handling textiles. 
我们具有丰富的经营纺织品的经验。
2.Thank you for your inquiry. Would you tell us what quantity you require so that we can work out the offer?
谢谢你询价。为了便于我方提出报价,能否请你谈谈你方需求数量?
3.Do you remember me? Benjamin Liu from Marketing Department of PVC. We met several years ago. 
你还记得我吗?Benjamin Liu在PVC市场部。我们几年前见过。
4.We are always improving our design and patterns to confirm to the world market.
我们一直在提高我们产品的设计水平,以满足世界市场的要求。
5.Fine quality as well as low price will help push the sales of your products.
优良的质量和较低的价格有助于推产品
6.What about the price?
对价格有何看法?
7.What about having a look at sample first?
先看一看产品吧?
8.We are always improving our design and patterns to confirm to the world market.
我们一直在提高我们产品的设计水平,以满足世界市场的要求。
9.It sees there is nothing more I can do but accept this price.
看来我也只好接受这个价格了。
10.Business it quite possible if each side makes some concessions.
如果双方都作一些步让,生意是完全可以成交的。

常用商务英语口语对话三
1.We are pleased to grand you a 7% discount from the original offer since you agree to increase the order.
既然你们同意增加订购数量,我们也很高兴给予你们原报价的7%的折扣。
2.As a special accommodation, we agree to your D/P payment terms, but only for once.
作为通融,我方同意你方采用付款交单方式,但仅此一次。
3.Nice to meet you . I’ve heard a lot about you. 
很高兴认识你,久仰大名。
4. Excuse me. I’ll be right back. 
对不起,我马上回来 
5.These cartons are well protected against moisture by plastic lining.
这些纸盒内有塑料衬里,防潮性能很好。
6.Reliability is our strong point.
可靠性正是我们产品的优点。
7.We plan to use cardboard or plastic cartons for the outer packing.
我们打算利用纸板箱或塑料箱作为外包装。
8.Cartons are less expensive, lighter to carry and cost lower freight.
纸盒没有那么贵,便于运输,运费也低。
9.They save shipping space and facilitate the storage and distribution of the goods.
它们节省了货运时间,便于货物的储存和分配。
10.Our containers are in complete conformity to the specification laid down by the International Standardization Organization.
我方集装箱的规格完全符合国际标准化组织规定的标准。

常用商务英语口语对话四
1.As a gesture of friendship, we accept the price of $50,000 for 1000 pairs of leather shoes.
为了表示友谊,我们接受1000双皮鞋为50000美元的价格。
2.Since it is the case, we would exceptionally comply with your request by reducing our price to $5 per piece.
既然是这样的情况,我们愿意破例答应你方要求,将价格每个降至5美元。
3.As our agent you should send us your market report regularly at least once every three month.
作为我方代理,你方应该经常寄来市场报告,至少每个季度一份。
4. We hoped that you will strictly observe all the terms and condition of the agency agreement.
希望你方能严格遵守代理协议中的所有条款。
5.During the validity of the agency agreement you should not handing any other foreign products of the same line and competitive types.
在代理协议有效期间,贵方不得经营任何其它同类和具有竞争性的国外产品。
6. To be our sole agent you should not sell similar products from other manufacturers without our prior approval.
事先未经过我方同意,作为我方的独家代理商是不能同时经销其它厂商的同类产品的。
7.During the agency please pay close attention to the consumer’s comments on our products.
在代理过程中,请密切注意消费者对我方产品的意见。
8.We believe that your clients will find the improved packing satisfactory and your fears unwarranted.
我方相信你们的客户会对改进过的包装满意的,你们的担心是多余的。
9.They save shipping space and facilitate the storage and distribution of the goods.
它们节省了货运时间,便于货物的储存和分配。
10.We refer carton packing to wooden case packing.

我们更货向用纸盒包装,而不是用木箱包装。

常用商务英语口语对话一
1.We hope to discuss business with you at your earliest convenience.
我们希望在你方便的时候和你洽谈业务。
2.We wish to express our desire to trade with you in leather shoes.
我们非常希望和你进行皮鞋的买卖生意。
3.We look forward to your early reply and trust that through our mutually cooperation we shall be able to conclude this transaction with you in the near further.
我们期待您的及时反馈,并且相信通过互相之间的合作,我们会进行越来越多的交易。
4.We hoped that this dispute can be settled through friendly negotiation without being submit for arbitration.
希望此次争端可以通过友好协商的方式解决,而不是通过仲裁的方式解决。
5.We look forward to your settlement at early date.
希望你们尽早进行结算。
6.Your early settlement of this case will be appreciated.
感谢您的早日结算。
7.We hoped you can settle the claim as quickly as possible.
希望尽快解决债权问题。
8.After serious consideration we can accept your counter bid.
经过认真的考虑,我们能接受你的还盘
9.Considering your substantial order we can give you this exceptionally treatment.
考虑到你的有效订单,我们对你做出特别对待
10.Since it is the case ,we would exceptionally comply with your request by reducing our price to 500$/piece.
既然是事实,我们例外答应你降到每台500美金的要求

常用商务英语口语对话二
1.We are please to grant you a 7% discount from the original offer since you agree to increase the order.
由于你方增加订单,我们乐意同意原价上给你7%的折扣
2.Thank you very much! 
非常感谢你!
3.Wonderful! 
太棒了!
4.I am the winner! 
我是胜利者!
5.I am the first! 
我是第一名!
6.You are beautiful! 
你真漂亮!
7.You are welcome! 
欢迎你!
8.Vacuum cleaners of this brand are competitive in the international market and are the best-selling products of their Kind.
这种牌子的吸尘器在国际市场上颇具竞争力,是同类产品中最畅销的。
9.“Forever”multiple speed racing bicycles are sure to be salable in your market.
永久牌变速跑车在你们的市场上一定很畅销。
10.Owing to its superior quality and reasonable price, our silk has met with a warm reception and quick sale in most European countries.
我们的丝绸质量优良,价格公道,深受大多数欧洲国家的欢迎,非常畅销。


常用商务英语口语对话三
A: What university did you graduate from? 你是从哪所大学毕业的?
B: I graduated from Lanzhou University. 我是从兰州大学毕业的。

A: What’s your major in your university? 你在大学读的专业是什么?
B: I majored in International Trade. 我的专业是国际贸易。

A: I can manage English conversation. 我能用英语交谈。
B: That’s good. 这很好。

A: What qualifications do you have? 你有什么资格证书吗?
B: I’ve passed BEC Higher Level. 我通过了剑桥商务英语高级考试。

A: Can you speak Japanese? 你会说日语吗?
B: I know conversational Japanese. 我会一些日语日常会话。

常用商务英语口语对话四
1.We hope to discuss business with you at your earliest convenience.
我们希望在你方便的时候和你洽谈业务。
2. We wish to express our desire to trade with you in leather shoes.
我们非常希望和你进行皮鞋的买卖生意。
3. We look forward to your early reply and trust that through our mutually cooperation we shall be able to conclude this transaction with you in the near further.
我们期待您的及时反馈,并且相信通过互相之间的合作,我们会进行越来越多的交易。
4.I hoped we can do business together and looking forward to hearing from you soon.
希望我们可以一起做生意,期待尽快得到您的回答。
5.These items are most salable in our market.
在我方市场上,这些产品是最畅销的。
6.There has been a steady demand in our market for this kind of toy.
在我们的市场上,这种玩具的需求一直很稳定。
7.We have the pleasure in recommending you the goods similar to the samples you sent.
我们很高兴地向你们推荐类同于贵方所提供之样品的样品。
8.Have some water / tea / milk.
喝一些水 / 茶 / 牛奶。
9.Help yourself. 
别客气。
10.What’s for lunch / breakfast / supper? 
中午 / 早晨 / 晚上吃什么?

常用商务英语口语对话一
1.what time would be convenient for you?
请问你什么时候有空?
would you please tell me when you are free?
你看什么时间比较方便?
2.gald to have the opportunity of visting your ompany and I hope to conclude some business with you。
很高兴能有机会拜访贵公司,希望能与你们做成交易。
3.I'd like to know any business connections abroad.\I want to out your product.
我想了解一下你们的公司\产品。
4.this is our latest devlopment.\we have a wide selection of colors and designs.
这是我们的新产品\我们有很多式样和颜色可供选择。
5.can I have your price list?\I would be happy to supply samples and a price list for you.
我很乐意提供样品和价格单给你。\你能给我价格单吗?
6.What is the mode of payment you wish to employ?
您希望用什么方式付款?
The only term of payment we can accept is 100% irrevocable documentary letter of credit.
我们能接受的付款条件只有100%不可撤销跟单信用证。
7.I wish you success in your business transaction.
祝你生意兴隆。

常用商务英语口语对话二
1. This model of typewriter is efficient and durable, economical and practical for middle school students.  
这个型号的打字机对中学生来说,高效、耐用、经济、实惠。
2. The computer we produced is characterized by its high quality, compact size, energy saving and is also easy to learn and easy to operate.
我们生产的计算机其特点是质量好,体积小,节能,而且易学好用。
3. They are not only as low-priced as the goods of other markers, but they are distinctly superior in the following respects.
它们不但和其它厂家的产品一样低廉,而且在以下几个方面有其独特的优越性。
4. You will get a 30% increase in production upon using this machine and also it allows one person to perform the tasks of three people.
一旦使用该机器,你们将会增产30%,而且一个人可以顶3个人使用。 
5. This product will pay its own way in a year. 
该产品一年就可收回成本。
6. This machine will pay back your investment in six months. 
该机器半年就可收回投资。
7. The new type of suitcase car designed by our engineers is very ingenious and practical.
我方工程师设计的新款行李车非常精巧、实用。
8. This kind of bicycle can be folded in half and handy to carry around, especially useful during traveling and traffic jams.   
这种自行车可以折迭,携带方便,在旅行中或交通堵塞时特别有用。

常用商务英语口语对话三

1.I think we can strike a bargain with you if your prices are competitive.
我认为如果价格有竞争力,我们就可以达成交易。
2.Is that your quoted prices?
这是你方的价格吗?
3.It would be very difficult to come down with the price.
我们很难再降价了。
4.our prices are the most reasonable.
我们的价格是最合理的。
5.can you cut down the price for me?
你们可以降低价格吗?
6.we can offer you discount terms.
我们可以向你提供折扣。
7.Do you quote CIG or FOB?
你们报的是到岸价还是离岸价?
8.I can assure you our price is very favourable.
我可以保证我们的价格是优惠的。
9.Please give us your best price.
请给我们报最低价。

常用商务英语口语对话四
1.I suggest we have a call tonight at 9:30pm (China Time) with you and Brown. Please let me know if the time is okay for you and Ben. 
我建议我们今晚九点半和Brown小聚一下,你和Ben有没有空? 
2.I would like to hold a meeting in the afternoon about our development planning for the project A. 
今天下午我建议我们就A项目的发展计划开会讨论一下。 
3.We'd like to have the meeting on Thu Oct 30. Same time. 
十月三十号(周三),老时间,开会。 
4.Let's make a meeting next Monday at 5:30 PM SLC time.
下周一盐湖城时区下午五点半开会。 
5.Do you have any idea about this? 
对于这个您有什么建议吗? 
6.It would be nice if you could provide a bit more information on the user's behavior. 
您若是能够就用户行为方面提供更多的信息就太感激了! 
7.At your convenience, I would really appreciate you looking into this matter/issue. 
如果可以,我希望你能负责这件事情。 
8.I want to talk to you over the phone regarding issues about report development and the XXX project. 
我想跟你电话讨论下报告进展和XXX项目的情况。

 

A:We're really interested in your sneaker shoes. Have you received our inquiry sheet?

我方对你的运动鞋很感兴趣,你收到我们的询盘了吗?

B:Yes. It reached us last Sunday. We're going to send you the offer. Now that you are here, we can have a face-to-face talk.

是的。上星期天收到的,我们打算给你发报价。但现在你在这里,我们可以面对面谈。

A:Good.

好的。

B:This is our offer for 4000 pairs of sneaker shoes at USD15 FOB New York.

这是我们的报价,FOB到纽约,15美元一双,一共4000双运动鞋。

A:How long will your offer hold good?

你的报价有效期多久?

B:Our offer will hold good till February 4.

报价有效一直到到2月4日。

A:When will you deliver the goods?

货物何时交货?

B:We'll effect delivery within three weeks.

我们会在3周内完成交货。

A:Good. I need to consider about it.I will contact you after three days.

好的。我需要考虑一下,三天后我会和你联系。

A:Hi,how was the marketing meeting?销售会议怎么样?

B:Hi.It was awful. Ithink I put forward some great ideas, but none of them were accepted.

糟透了,我以为提出了一些很棒的想法,但没有一个被接受。

A:I'm surprised to hear that. I thought you had some very good suggestions.

太出乎意料了,我觉得你的建议很棒。

B:So did I.I ran the ideas by a few people before the meeting and ideas seemed to have the supports of those people.

我也是。我在会议之前,也听了其他几个人的想法,他们也支持。

A:So what happened in the meeting?

会上发生了什么?

B:One or two people didn't take my ideas very well.That was to be expected. The worst part was the people who said the ideas were good before the meeting didn’t support me during the meeting.

有一两个人不支持我的想法,这是可以预期的。最糟糕的是有些人明明在会前很支持,但是在会议期间全都推翻了。

A:I wonder why not.We could always revise the suggestions and take into account any objections.

我想知道为什么。我们可以采纳这些建议并且考虑任何的反对建议。

B:That's good advice, but I'm notconfident that even revised proposals will be accepted.

这个建议不错,但是我并不认为修改后的方案也被接受。

A:May I make a suggestion?

我可以提一个建议吗?

B:Sure. I'm open to any reasonable suggestions.

当然,我愿意听任何合理的建议。

A:Is there a chance you could contact the client confidentially and see what they think? If they like your ideas, perhaps they could put them forward as their own proposals. You won't get credit for the ideas, but the client will know they were yours.

有机会私下联系客户,看看他们的想法;如果他们喜欢你的方案,他们可以把它作为自己的建议提出来。你不会把这个建议归功于己,但是客户会知道他们是你的。

B:I'm not sure that's a good idea.

我不认为这是个好主意。

A:Go on. Take a chance. You could just pitch at your idea. The client should be smart enough to take the hint.

去吧,试试。你可以只是提一提你的想法,客户应该足够聪明知道你的暗示。

Nancy: You've been working with us here in China for a few months now. Are you still feeling culture shock? 

你在中国与我们一起工作了几个月。你还感觉到文化差异吗? 

Marry: Yes, a bit. But it's much better than the first few weeks. 

是的,有点。 但比起头几个星期好多了。  

Nancy: Remember the first time I took you to eat real Chinese food? You barely touched anything!  

记得我第一次带你去吃真正的中国菜吗? 你几乎不碰任何东西!

Marry: I know! I was scared! A lot of the food here is very different from my home. And the Chinese restaurants in NewYork are very different from here.

我知道! 我被吓到了!这里的很多食物和我家乡很不一样。 纽约的中国餐馆和这里有很大的不同。

A:Are you busy now?

你现在忙吗?

B:I have a couple of free days because I just finish a project.

有几天的空闲时间,我刚刚完成一个项目。

A:Could you do me a favor?

你能帮我个忙吗?

B:Of course.

当然。

A:Oh,you are so kind.I have a project due next Monday.

你真好!我有个项目到下周一截止。

B:Just tell me what to do.

你就告诉我要帮你做什么。

A:Thank you so much, Anna. I will tell your boss she has a great employee!

太谢谢你了,安娜。我会在你老板面前替你说好话的。

B:No problem. I'm happy if I can help you.

不客气。能帮到你我很开心。

A:Hello, Jasper. How did you sleep?

你好,贾斯珀,你睡得好么?  

B:Pretty well.It's still a bit jet-lagged, but last night I got at lease 8 hours of rest. 

挺好的,仍有点时差的影响,但是昨晚我休息了8个小时。

A:Great! So, are you ready for a full day of shopping? 

那么,你准备好一整天的购物了吗? 

B:Yep. Let's do it. I'm pretty excited! 

是的。 走吧。 我很兴奋! 

A:I know a perfect place. It's pretty much like an American mall. You can even buy anything you want.  

我知道一个应该是完美的地方。像美国购物中心,除了更多的品种,你可以买任何你想要的东西。

A:I've been so busy these weeks.

我这几周忙死了。

B:Do you have another deadline?

你又在赶工作了吗?

A:Yes.I've been working for three weeks even weekends.

是啊,我已经连续工作三周了甚至周末。

B:How is your family feeling about it?

你的家人对此有什么感想?

A:They are worried about my health.

他们担心我的身体。

B:Yeah.Working full-time while raising kids is hard work.

带着孩子做全职很难。

A:I'd like to ask you a question.

我想问你一个问题

B:Ok. 

好的。

A:Could you answer my question about warranty?

你能回答我有关担保的问题吗?

B:Sorry,could you repeat what you just said?

对不起,你可以重复刚刚所说的吗?

A:Could you please explain the premises of your argument in moredetail?We cannot proceed any further without receiving your thoughts with respect to the manner of payment. 

你能详细说明你们的论据吗?我们如果不了解你们对付款方式的意见,便不能进一步检讨。

B:Actually, my interest was directed more towards what particular markets you foresee for our product. 

事实上,我关心的是贵公司对我们产品市场的考察。

A:Do you want to join us for drinks after work?

下班后要不要和我们一起出去喝一杯?

B:Sorry, I can't.

不行,我去不了。

A:It's Friday night.

今天可是周五晚上。

B:I already have other plans.

我已经有其它安排了。

A:We just got done with a big project. You should have some fun.

我们刚完成了一个大项目,你应该好好享受一下。

B:I know. Maybe next weekend.

我知道。下周末吧。

A:Ok. You're going to miss a great time.

好吧,你将错过一个美好时光。

B:I'm going to have a great time tonight too.

我今晚也会过得很愉快。

A:What are you doing?

你要去做什么呀?

B:I'm having dinner with our girlfriend.

我要和女朋友共进晚餐

A:What should I wear to go to a party held by my company?

我该穿什么参加公司聚会呢?

B:Is it formal or informal?  

聚会是正式的还是非正式的?

A:It is a formal one because the general director will give a speech there, and all the staff will take part in.  

是正式的,因为到时董事长要做一个演讲,而且所有员工都要参加。

B:I think formal suit with a nice tie will be better.  

我觉得职业套装配一条上乘的领带会更好些。

A:Right. What about shoes?  

是这样的。那鞋呢?

B:The bright shoes are OK.  

那双亮色皮鞋就行。

A:Thanks a lot.  

谢谢。

B:Don't mention it.  

别客气。 

A:When will our party be held?

A:我们的聚会何时举办?

B:Next Sunday.

B:下周日。

A:Have you sent out invitations by our paly?

A:你把我们聚会请柬发了吗?

B:Yes,I have.

B:是的,发出去了。

A:When?

A:件么时间发出去的?

B:Nine days ago.

B:9天前发出去的。

A:Could Mr.Kohl like to attend the party?

A:Kohl先生愿意来吗?

B:Yes he will.

B:他愿意。

A:Great.

A:那太好了。

A:Let's go out and grab beers tonight!

A:今晚出去喝酒吧。

B:Sorry,I have to work late at the office.

B:抱歉,我得在办公室工作到很晚。

A:You sure lead a dog's life!

A:你活得可真辛苦!

B:My boss wants me to finish this project tonight.

B:老板要求我今晚就完成这个项目。

I can't stop coughing.我一直咳嗽。

I ate something bad.我吃坏肚子了。

I have food poisoning.我食物中毒了。

I have a bad toothache.我牙痛的厉害。

I don't feel great.我今天状态不是很好。

Can I take two days' leave?我能请两天假吗?

I'd like to have three days off.我想请三天假。

Can I take next Tuesday off?下周二我能请假吗?

I am feeling quite ill today.我觉得今天病得厉害。

I'd like to take some time off.我想休一段时间的假。

I come here to send in an excuse.我来递交生病证明。

I think I came down with something.我觉得我有些不舒服。

Can you finish it instead of me?你能代我完成这个工作吗?

I have to ask for leave tomorrow morning.我明天上午得请假了。

If necessary, you might call in sick.必要时你可以打电话请病假。

I need tomorrow off to attend a wedding.明天我要请假参加婚礼。

I'm afraid I can't come to work today.恐怕我今天没办法来上班了。

I have to ask for leave tomorrow morning. 我明天上午不得不请假了。

How do I request time off for a one-week vacation?我可以请假一周吗?

I wonder if I could take a XX(天)____leave.不知道我是否可以休假xx天。

Would it be possible if I take next Friday off?如果允许,下周五我想请假。

He is quite ill today so he can not go to work.他今天病得厉害,上不了班了。

I have some personal business that I need to take care of.我有点私事要处理。

He took/pulled/threw a sickie to go to the football game. 他请假装病看球去了。

I got some family issues that I need to take a day off.我家里有点事,要请一天假。

Do you think it might be possible for me to ask for/take____leave?你认为我可以请XX天假嘛?

When you have a cold, you need to rest up and take medicine.如果感冒了,就要好好休息、吃药。

I wonder if it is possible for me to come in a bit late tomorrow?不知道我明天可不可以稍微晚一点来?

I don't feel well this morning. Perhaps I ought to call in sick.我今天早上感觉不太舒服,或许我该打电话请个假了。 

We have concluded our last project, but if you have additional tasks for me to do before my vacation, feel free to let me know.我们已经结束了最后一个项目,但如果在假期之前您有其他额外的工作需要我做,随时通知我就行。

广告行业:

Ad Exchange 广告交易平台

DMP (Data-Management Platform) 数据管理平台

CPM(Cost PerThousandImpression)按展示付费

Corpor(Corporation Image)企业形象片

IGA (In-Game Advertising)网游植入广告

KPI (Key Performance Indicator/Key Performance Index)关键绩效指标

TA (Target Audience)目标受众

URL (Uniform Resource Locator)统一资源定位、网址 

外贸行业:

B2C(Business to Customer)企业与消费者之间的电子商务  

B2B(Business to Business)企业与企业之间的电子商务 

C/D (customs declaration)报关单

D/P(document against payment)付款交单

D/A (document against acceptance)承兑交单

T/R(Telex Release)电放

MOQ(Minimum of Quantity)最小订购量

G.W.(Gross Weight)毛重

金融行业:

ATM (Automated Teller Machine) 自动取款(出纳)机 

CBD (Central Business District) 中央商务区 

GDP (Gross Domestic Product) 国内生产总值 

GNP (Gross National Product) 国民生产总值 

航空行业:

REF(S)(Reference(s))参考,基准,参看资料,代码(号)

R/T(Radio Transmit; Receiver/Transmitter)无线电发射;无线电收发机

S/C(Signal Conditioning)信号调节

S/D(Shutdown)关断 断开 停车

S/C(Step Climb)步进爬升,逐步爬升

    本站是提供个人知识管理的网络存储空间,所有内容均由用户发布,不代表本站观点。请注意甄别内容中的联系方式、诱导购买等信息,谨防诈骗。如发现有害或侵权内容,请点击一键举报。
    转藏 分享 献花(0

    0条评论

    发表

    请遵守用户 评论公约

    类似文章 更多