分享

口语节目 | “日常斗嘴”的超经典对话

 hercules028 2019-10-14

斗嘴.

tell on sb
告发某人;打某人小报告
Good friends don't tell on each other.
好朋友不会打对方小报告。
Ground
将某人禁足
Sally got home at 2 AM last night and her dad grounded her for a week.
萨利昨夜凌晨两点才回家,她爸爸将她禁足一个星期。
A: Give me back my cellphone.
把我手机还给我
B: Not until you return the ten dollars that you owe me 
除非你把欠我的十美元还我
A: I gave it back. Now, return my cellphone, or I'll tell on you.
我早就还了,现在把我的手机还回来,不然我就去告状
B: Nobody likes a tattletale——especially a tattletale that's also a thief. 
没有人喜欢打小报告的人,尤其是那个打小报告的人,还是个小偷
A: I'm not a thief. I gave you back the ten dollars yesterday. I put it under your pillow.
我才不是小错,我昨天就还你,那是美元了,我放在你的枕头底下了
B: Well. it's not there now. See!
这个嘛,他不在那儿,你看
A: Not the pillow on your bed, the spare pillow in your wardrobe.
不是,你床上的枕头,是你衣橱里那个备用枕头
B: Oh. You should have said so.
你应该早说。
A: I did say so.
我说了呀。
B: No, you didn't.
不,你没有。
A: Keep it down, will you? 
声音小点,好吗?
B: It's you that's raising your voice, not me.
你才是那个大声嚷嚷的人,不是我
A: Yes, you are.
就是你。
B: No, I'm not.
不是我。
A: If Mom hears us bickering, she will ground us both. 
如果妈妈听到我们在斗嘴,他会把我们两个都禁足。

    本站是提供个人知识管理的网络存储空间,所有内容均由用户发布,不代表本站观点。请注意甄别内容中的联系方式、诱导购买等信息,谨防诈骗。如发现有害或侵权内容,请点击一键举报。
    转藏 分享 献花(0

    0条评论

    发表

    请遵守用户 评论公约

    类似文章 更多