分享

如何和客户预约见面时间和地点吗?

 文炳春秋 2019-10-30

预约和客户见面谈判的对话模板1:

A: Good morning. sir. Can I help you?

早上好,先生,需要什么帮助吗?

B:Yes, I'd like to see the manager, Here's my card.

我想见一见经理,这是我的名片。

A:Thank you. Mr. Zenger. Do you have an appointment?

谢谢,曾格先生,你有预约吗?

B: No. I'm afraid I don't. Is it possible for him to see me now?

不,没有。他现在有可能见我吗?

A: I'm afraid our manager is engaged at the moment, Would you mind waiting?

恐怕我们经理现在很忙,你介意等一会儿吗?

B:Well, how long will it be?

哦,要等多久?

A: About half an hour.

大约半小时。

B: That's too bad. I can't wait that long, I have another appointment at three.

那太不巧了,我不能等那么久,我3点还有别的约会。

A:Can the assistant manager meet you instead?

能否让经理助理接见你?

B:No. I have discussed the details about sales of our new equipment with him on the telephone yesterday. I doubt if anyone else would know about the matter.

不,我昨天在电话上已经和他交谈了有关我们新设备销售的详细情况。恐怕其他人不了解此事。

A: Do you want to make another appointment?

你想另外预约吗?

B:Yes, I suppose that's the best thing I can do now. I'll be here tomorrow morning. 11 o'clock, Is that all right?

好的,我想这是我目前最好的办法了,明天上午11点我再来这儿。好吗?

A:Yes, I'll make a note of that and ask him to confirm.

好的,我先记下来,让我们经理来确认吧。

预约和客户见面谈判的对话模板2:

A: Good morning.

早上好。

B: Good morning. Can I help you?

早上好,我能为您做点什么?

A: Er, yes, I have an appointment with Mr.Li Hui at half past eleven.

呃,是的,我与李辉先生11点30分有个约会。

B: May I have your name please?

请问您叫什么名字?

A: John Smith from the Canada Trading Company.

约翰-史密斯,来自加拿大贸易公司。

B:Thank you, Please take a seat. Mr. Smith, and I'll phone Mr. Li's office. (making a telephone call)

谢谢,请坐,史密斯先生。我给李先生办公室打电话,(打电话)

Hello,Miss Zhang, This is Receiption.Mr. Smith is here for his 11:30 appointment ... Thanks ....(to Mr. Smith) Mr. Smith. would you please to up to Room 5 on the second floor? Mr. Li's expecting you.

你好,张小姐,这里是接待处,史密斯先生预约11点30分的会见 .....谢谢。(对史密斯先生)史密斯先生,请你到二楼5号房间,李先生在等你。

    本站是提供个人知识管理的网络存储空间,所有内容均由用户发布,不代表本站观点。请注意甄别内容中的联系方式、诱导购买等信息,谨防诈骗。如发现有害或侵权内容,请点击一键举报。
    转藏 分享 献花(0

    0条评论

    发表

    请遵守用户 评论公约

    类似文章 更多