分享

商务口语宝典Day13 | Receiving a Client接待客户

 hercules028 2022-09-03 发布于四川

Sentences:

What can I do for you?

有什么可以效劳的吗?

Do you have an appointment?

您有预约吗?

Could I have your name, please?

请问您叫什么名字?

Mr Liuis expecting you.

刘先生在等您。

Please take a seat, I’ll tell him you’re here.

您请坐,我去告诉他您来了。

Mr Liuwill come and see you right away.

刘先生马上就来见您。

I’m afraid he is engaged at the moment.

恐怕他现在正忙。

Would you mind waiting?

您建议等一会儿吗?

Would you like a cup of coffee?

您想喝杯咖啡吗?

Perhaps you’d like to make an appointment for some other time.

也许您可以与他另约一个时间。

Would you like to see someone else who is also in charge?

您要不要见其他负责人?

Dialogue:

A: Good morning sir, can I help you?

早上好,先生,有什么可以效劳的吗?

B: Yes, I’d like to see Mr Liu, please.

是的,我想见刘先生。

A: Do you have an appointment?

您预约了吗?

B: No, I’m afraid I haven’t. I’m from the Eagle Company and I come to see Mr Liuto discuss sales of our new electronic products.

恐怕没有。我是Eagle公司的,来找刘先生谈谈我们的新电子产品的销售的事情。

A: Could I have your name, please?

请问您叫什么名字?

B: Smith, Peter Smith. And here’s my card.

史密斯,彼得.史密斯。这是我的名片。

A: If you’d like to take a seat, Mr Smith, I’ll see if Mr Liucan see you. I have a Mr Smith of the Eagle Company who wants to see you, thank you. Mr Liuwill be with you in about five minutes, Mr Smith. Would you like a cup of coffee?

史密斯先生,如果您愿意坐一会儿,我这就去看看刘先生是否能见您。公司的史密斯先生想见您,谢谢。刘先生约五分钟后就过来, 史密斯先生。您想喝杯咖啡吗?

B: I’d rather have a cup of tea, if possible.

如果可能的话,我想来杯茶。

    本站是提供个人知识管理的网络存储空间,所有内容均由用户发布,不代表本站观点。请注意甄别内容中的联系方式、诱导购买等信息,谨防诈骗。如发现有害或侵权内容,请点击一键举报。
    转藏 分享 献花(0

    0条评论

    发表

    请遵守用户 评论公约

    类似文章 更多