分享

每日晨读丨The sun and the Earth

 rwm1110 2020-03-07

太阳和地球.mp3 来自小学英语 00:00 02:24


The sun and the Earth

Nobody can live without the sun. 

没有太阳任何人都不能生存。

The sun gives us light and heat, and light and heat give us life.

太阳给我们光和热,而光和热给我们生命。

Without the sun,we would be in complete darkness.

没有太阳,我们就会完全处于黑暗之中。

With no light and heat at all, the Earth would be very cold and would be all snow and ice.

没有光和热,地球就会很冷,到处都是雪和冰。

Then all plants and animals and men would die.

然后所有的植物,动物和人都会死亡。

We cannot live without light and heat.

没有光和热我们就不能生存。

Yet, if the sun is always shining upon us, we can't bear it, either.

然而,如果太阳总是照耀着我们,我们也不能忍受。

The Earth would be too hot to live on. 

地球太热了,人类将无法生存。

We need the night to bring us rest and sleep.

我们需要夜晚给我们带来休息和睡眠。

We do not have the sun at night, because our Earth is always turning round the sun and only one side of the Earth sees the sun at one time.

晚上没有太阳,是因为地球总是绕着太阳转,而且只有地球的一面在同一时间能看到太阳。

When we see the sun on the side of the Earth, it is day to us.

当我们看到太阳在地球的一边时,对我们来说就是白天。

When we can't see the sun, it is night. 

当我们看不到太阳,就是晚上。

    本站是提供个人知识管理的网络存储空间,所有内容均由用户发布,不代表本站观点。请注意甄别内容中的联系方式、诱导购买等信息,谨防诈骗。如发现有害或侵权内容,请点击一键举报。
    转藏 分享 献花(0

    0条评论

    发表

    请遵守用户 评论公约

    类似文章 更多