分享

责备与厌倦

 hercules028 2020-03-12
责备与抱怨.

I'm sick and tired of it. 
我对这件事感到恶心,厌倦。
be sick and tired of...
对...感到厌烦/恶心

I'm fed up with studying French. 
我讨厌学法语。
be fed up with..
对...感到厌倦

I'm so tired of listening to techno music. 
我非常讨厌听电子音乐。

I can't do this work anymore. It's the same thing over and over again. 
这份工作我再也做不下去了,总是在一遍一遍地重复。

Is there anything more tedious than this?
还有比这更无聊的吗?
tedious
/ˈtiːdiəs/
乏味烦人的

I'm so angry that I'm speechless
我气得话都说不出来了。
speechless
无语的

I'm not happy with the television I bought. 
我对我买的电视机不满意。
not happy with..
对..不满意

The service here is awful.
这里的服务太糟糕了。
awful
糟糕的

This is the worst service I've ever encountered. 
这是我遇过的最糟糕的服务。

This is pathetic
太令人生厌了。
pathetic
/pəˈθetɪk/
差劲的;不足的(非正式)

A: Excuse me, waiter. This food is terrible. The steak is under cooked and the potatoes are cold.
服务员,这食物太糟糕了,牛排没熟,土豆是凉的。

B: I'm sorry. I'll take it back right away and bring you out a new dish. 
非常抱歉,我这就拿回去给您换一份新的。



A: How is your new car?
你的新车怎么样?

B: Oh, don't mention it. It's caused me nothing but trouble since the day I bought it.
别提了,自从我买了它那天起,它就一直给我惹麻烦。

A: Really? What's the problem? You seemed so happy when you decided to buy it.
是吗,怎么回事?你决定买车的时候看起来可是很高兴啊。

B: Where do I start? First, the breaks went and then like a week later I started having engine problems.
从哪说起呢?先是刹车坏了,然后大约过一个星期吧,车的引擎就开始出问题了。
Where do I start?表示“我该从何说起呢”?在文中表示由于车的问题太多,不知从何提起。

A: That's too bad. Didn't you bring it in to have them take a look at it?
太糟糕了,你没把车开回去让他们检查一下吗?
have sb do表示“让某人做某事”

B: That's another story altogether. When I brought it back, they said I waived the warranty in the contract that I signed. I told them they never said anything about a warranty. We went back and forth and finally I got fed up and walked out. 
那就是另外一回事了,我把车开回去的时候,他们说根据我签的合同,我已经放弃保修。我跟他们说他们从来没有跟我提过什么保修的事,我就这样反反复复的争吵,最后我实在忍无可忍,就走了。
back and forth表示“来来回回”

    本站是提供个人知识管理的网络存储空间,所有内容均由用户发布,不代表本站观点。请注意甄别内容中的联系方式、诱导购买等信息,谨防诈骗。如发现有害或侵权内容,请点击一键举报。
    转藏 分享 献花(0

    0条评论

    发表

    请遵守用户 评论公约

    类似文章 更多