分享

医务英语会话大全:双语临床会话 - 呼吸系统疾病(之十)

 starksqu 2020-04-16

实用而全面的医务英语对话、问答及交流,双语对照,不断实时更新,敬请收藏,助力医护患的无国界交流。

医务英语会话大全:双语临床会话 - 呼吸系统疾病(之十)

Conversation in clinic 临床会话

Respiratory System 呼吸系统疾病

Cold 感冒

Doctor: What seems to be the problem? (Is there anything bothering you? )

有什么问题吗?

Patient: I think I have a cold.

我想我感冒了。

D: How long have you been sick?

您病了多久?

P: For two days.

两天了。

D: What symptoms do you have?

您有些什么症状?

P: I have a runny nose and I ache all over.

流鼻涕,全身都痛。

D: Do you have a fever?

您发烧吗?

P: I haven't taken my temperature yet, but I feel feverish.

我还没试表,但是我觉得发烧。

D: Do you have a cough?

咳嗽吗?

P: No, I don't

不咳嗽。

D: Do you have a sore throat?

嗓子痛吗?

P: Yes, my throat feels swollen. It's sore.

是的,我觉得嗓子肿了,很痛。

D: I want to look at your throat. Open your mouth. Please say ' Ah'.

我检查一下您的嗓子,请张开口说“啊”。

It's only a common cold. Nothing to worry about. You should rest for a few days, I'll write you a certificate for three days' leave. Here is some Chinese traditional medicine, which is very effective for treating colds. You'll be fine in a few days.

只不过是普通的感冒。不要紧的。您需要好好休息几天,我给您开个 三天的假条。这是中药,治感冒很有效。我看用不了几天您就会好的。

Upper Respiratory Tract Infection 上呼吸道感染

Parent: My child is coughing, sneezing and has a running nose.

我这孩子咳嗽,打喷嚏,流鼻涕。

Doctor: How long has he been ill?

有几天了?

P: For two days.

两天了。

D: Does he have a temperature?

发烧吗?

P: Yes, it's 38℃ (degrees Celsius / [diˈɡri: ˈselsi:əs]).

发烧摄氏 38 度。

D: How much has he been coughing? Has he any sputum?

咳得厉害吗?有痰吗?

P: He has a bad, dry cough, especially at night. He hasn't been sleeping well. Sometimes, he has vomited after coughing.

咳得厉害,是干咳,尤其在晚上,他睡不好,有时咳后就吐。

D: Has he had a sore throat?

嗓子疼痛吗?

P: Yes. He has difficulty in eating solid foods. He can drink only water.

嗓子疼,吃东西困难,只能喝水。

D: Is any one else ill in your family?

家里还有其他人得同样的病吗?

P: His sister had it a few days ago.

前几天他妹妹也得了同样的病。

D: Most likely it's a virus infection.

很可能是病毒感染。

I'll give you a prescription. The white tablet is for his fever. Give him one table when his temperature is above 38℃, but not more than once every four hours. The other medicine is for his cough. Give him one teaspoonful three times a day. If he is worse, bring him back anytime.

我给你开个处方。白色药片是退热的。若体温超过38℃,就给他吃一 片,但必须隔4 个小时以上才能再吃一次。另一种是止咳药水,每次 一茶匙,一天三次。如不见好,随时带他来看。

Bronchial Asthma, Asthmatic Bronchitis

(支气管哮喘,哮喘性支气管炎)

Parent: My child has been coughing and wheezing for three days. He hasn't been sleeping well at night.

我的孩子又咳又喘已经三天了,同时他晚上总睡不好觉。

Doctor: Is the cough very bad? Much sputum? Any temperature?

咳嗽的厉害吗?痰多吗?发烧吗?

P: He has a bad dry cough. At the end of the coughing spell, he has some sputum.. He has no temperature.

是干咳,但是咳得非常厉害。咳到最后咳出一些痰。他不发烧。

D: Can he lie flat? Do his lips appear blue?

他能躺平吗?他的嘴唇发紫吗?

P: When the attack is severe, he can't lie flat. Both his lips and nails appear blue.

在发作厉害的时候,他不能躺平。他的嘴唇和指甲都发紫。

D: Has he ever had attacks like these before?

他以前有类似的发作吗?

P: He has had them for two years.

经常发作已经两年了。

D: Can you tell me what you think his attacks may be related to? Cold? Specific foods? Does he have more in a particular season?

你能告诉我你以为他的发作和什么有关吗?寒凉?特殊食物?他在特定季节发作得频繁吗?

P: I don't know what causes them

我不知道是什么原因引起的。

D: Did he ever have asthmatic attacks in your country?

他在你们国内时喘过吗?

P: He had some attacks, but now he is getting worse. All the medicines give only a temporary relief. Can you suggest something.

在我们国家发作过几次,但是现在比以前重了。所以得药都只是暂时有效,你有什么更好得办法吗?

D: I think he is allergic to something, and so should be examined in the allergy clinic.

我想他是对什么过敏,最好去变态反应科去检查一下。

    本站是提供个人知识管理的网络存储空间,所有内容均由用户发布,不代表本站观点。请注意甄别内容中的联系方式、诱导购买等信息,谨防诈骗。如发现有害或侵权内容,请点击一键举报。
    转藏 分享 献花(0

    0条评论

    发表

    请遵守用户 评论公约

    类似文章 更多