分享

医务英语会话大全:双语临床会话 - 护理操作常规(之十一)

 starksqu 2020-04-16

医务英语会话大全:双语临床会话 - 护理操作常规(之十一)

护理操作常规英语

1、静脉输液 Intravenous Infusion

Nurse: Good morning , Mr.Brown. It’s time for me to give you intrave nous infusion.

布朗先生,上午好!该给您输液了。

Patient: Excuse me, could you tell me about the use of the IV fluids?

对不起,您能告诉我输这些液体的作用吗?

Nurse: Of course. The fluids can provide energy for you and prevent you from electrolytic imbalances after operation. Please call us by pressing the ringer if you feel uncomfortable with the fluid.

当然可以。输入的液体能为您提供能量,还可预防术后电解质失衡。补液挂上去了,有什么不适,请及时使用呼叫器,告诉我们。

Patient: Would you please let the fluid drop more quickly?

请您把液体滴速调快点儿好吗?

Nurse: Your IV fluids must be given slowly so as not to overload you.

那不可以的。您的静脉输液必须慢速,不然会增加心脏负荷。

2、测基本生命体征

(1)量体温

Nurse :I am going to take your temperature./Please put the thermometer under your armpit.

护士:我要测一下您的体温/请把体温计放在您的腋下.

(2)测脉搏、呼吸:

Let me feel your pulse /breath.

让我测一下您的脉搏/呼吸.

(3)量血压

I’ll test/take your blood pressure.

我要测量您的血压。

3、测血糖

I’m afraid I have to prick your finger and take a drop of blood for blood sugar level.

我要取一滴指血做血糖测定, 需要刺一下手指.

4、抽血

Don’t take any thing by mouth after 10 o’ cloce until the blood is drawn tomorrow morning .

半夜之后不要吃喝任何东西,明天早上抽血.

I’ll take some blood from your arm now。

现在我要从您的胳膊抽血。

5、留标本

(1) Please bring a specimen of your urine/stool/sputum./ please collect your mid-stream specimen of urine.

请留一份尿/便/痰的标本/请收集您的中段尿。

(2) Please have your blood and urine tests done.

请做一下您的血和尿试验。

6、做检查

(1) You are going to have a CT-scan of your chest/head today.

今天您要做一个胸部/头部CT。

(2) You are going to have a chest X-ray this morning.

今天早上您要拍一个胸片。

(3) You are going to have a B-mode ultrasonic exam. Please keep your bladder full.

您要做B超检查,请留尿,使膀胱充盈.

(4) You are going to have an gastric endoscopy tomorrow morning. please don’t eat or drink anything after 12 o’clock tonight.

明天上午您要做胃镜检查,今晚12点之后,请不要吃喝任何东西。

(5) I’m going to do an ECG for you.

我要给您做心电图。

(6) You are going to have urine catheterization now.

现在您需要导尿。

(7) 插胃管

I’m going to put a gastric tube into your stomach, this is for gastrointestinal decompression.

我要放胃管到您的胃内,这是胃肠减压。

We can feed you the necessary nutrients through the tube. Please swallow the tube as I put it down.

我们通过胃管给您必要的营养.当我放管时,请做吞咽动作。

7、术前准备

(1) An operation will be done tomorrow/ an emergency operation must be done now. Will you please sign to give your permission for your operation?

明天将做手术/现在马上做急诊手术. 同意手术请您签字好吗?

(2) I’m going to shave your skin. / I’m going to do skin preparation for you.

我要给您做备皮/我要给您做皮肤准备。

(3) You’re going to have a local/general/epidural anaesthesia.

要给您做局麻/全身麻醉/硬膜外麻醉。

(4) Are you allergic to any medication?/ penicillin?

您对什么药物/青霉素过敏吗?

(5) I’m going to do a skin test of pennicillin for you./ If you feel itchy or short of breath, please let me know at once. I’ll see the result in fifteen minutes. /I’m going to do a tetanus hypersensitive test for you.

我要给您做青霉素皮试。如果您感到痒或气短,请立刻告诉我。/我十五分钟后看结果。/我要给您做破伤风皮试。

(6) I’m going to give you an intramuscular injection./intravenous infusion/hypodermic injection for your operation。

我要给您做术前肌肉/静脉/皮内注射。

(7) I’m going to give you an enema to help you pass motion.

我要给您灌肠, 帮助您排便。

8、术后护理:

(1) I’m going to give you oxygen now.

我要给您吸氧。

(2) You are going to have a blood transfusion.

要给您输血。

(3) I’m going to do bladder irrigation for you.

我要给您做膀胱冲洗。

(4) I’m going to give you nebulization.

我要给您(雾化)吸入。

(5) How are you today? How was your sleep last night? How is your appetite?

您今天怎么样?您昨晚睡得怎么样?您的食欲怎么样?

(6) You have to rest in bed for at least one week.

您至少要卧床休息一周。

(7) The doctor will change your dressing. /The doctor will remove your stitches.

医生要给您换药/医生要给您拆线。

(8) Take more exercises./Do some light work, have a happy outlook, avoid excitement and too much worry. Be careful not to stumble.

多做锻炼/做一些轻体力活动,保持良好的心态,避免兴奋和过度忧虑,小心不要摔倒。

9、其他:

(1) Did you pass motion yesterday?/Are your bowel movements normal?

昨天您排便了吗?/您的大便正常吗?

(2) What color of your urine?

您的尿液什么颜色?

(3) How much urine do you pass each time?

您每次排尿多少?

(4) You will have skin/cervical traction.

要给您做皮肤/颈部牵引。

(5) The results are normal.

结果正常。

(6) You are suffering from ~/Your disease was diagnosed as

您的病诊断为~

(7) You have to stop smoking and alcohol.

您必须戒烟、戒酒。

(8) I’ll apply a cold(hot) compress to your ankle.

我要给您的踝部冷/热敷。

(9) I’m going to make your bed./ we’ll change the bed linen at once.

我们马上为你准备床。/我们马上为你准备床单和枕套。

    本站是提供个人知识管理的网络存储空间,所有内容均由用户发布,不代表本站观点。请注意甄别内容中的联系方式、诱导购买等信息,谨防诈骗。如发现有害或侵权内容,请点击一键举报。
    转藏 分享 献花(0

    0条评论

    发表

    请遵守用户 评论公约

    类似文章 更多