分享

有这样一段英文,让人深有感触

 长风石皮浪 2020-05-31

​


​
​

A man died

一个男人死了

When he realized it, he saw God coming closer with a suitcase in his hand.
当他意识到后,他看见了上帝提着手提箱走近他。

Dialog between God and Dead Man:
以下是上帝和已逝男人之间的对话:

God: Alright son, it’s time to go
上帝:好吧 孩子,该走了

Man: So soon? I had a lot of plans...
男人:这么快?我还有很多计划呢…

God: I am sorry but, it’s time to go
上帝:抱歉 但是的确该走了

Man: What do you have in that suitcase?
男人:你那个手提箱里有什么

God: Your belongings.
上帝:你的所有物

Man: My belongings? You mean my things... Clothes... money...
男人:我的所有物?你是说我的东西…衣服…钱…

God: Those things were never yours, they belong to the Earth.
上帝:那些东西从来不是你的,它们属于地球

Man: Is it my memories?
男人:那是我的记忆?

God: No. They belong to Time
上帝:它们属于时间

Man: Is it my talent?
男人:那是我的才华?

God: No. They belong to Circumstance.
上帝:不。它们属于事件情境

Man: Is it my friends and family?
男人:是我的朋友和家人?

God: No son. They belong to the Path you travelled.
上帝:不,孩子,他们属于你人生旅途的经路

Man: Is it my wife and children?
男人:是我的妻子和孩子?

God: No. they belong to your Heart.
上帝:不,他们属于你的心

Man: Then it must be my body.
男人:那一定是我的身体了

God: No No... It belongs to Dust.
上帝:不 不…它属于尘土

Man: Then surely it must be my Soul!
男人:那肯定是我的灵魂!

God: You are sadly mistaken son. Your Soul belongs to me.
上帝:孩子 你错了,你的灵魂属于我

Man with tears in his eyes and full of fear took the suitcase from the God s hand and opened it...
男人眼含泪水,满怀恐惧地从上帝手里拿过箱子,打开了它

EMPTY!!
里面竟是空的!!

With heartbroken and tears down his cheek he asks God...
他泪流满面心碎地问上帝…

Man: I never owned anything?
男人:我从来不曾拥有任何东西吗?

God: That’s Right. You never owned anything.
上帝:是的,你从未拥有过任何东西。

Man: Then? What was mine?
男人:那么,什么是属于我的

God: your MOMENTS. 
Every moment you lived was yours.
上帝:你的时刻,每一个你活着的时刻都是属于你的

Life is just a Moment.......
生命只是一瞬之间。

LIVE IT. 
活在当下。

LOVE IT. 
爱在当下。

ENJOY IT.
享受当下。

    本站是提供个人知识管理的网络存储空间,所有内容均由用户发布,不代表本站观点。请注意甄别内容中的联系方式、诱导购买等信息,谨防诈骗。如发现有害或侵权内容,请点击一键举报。
    转藏 分享 献花(0

    0条评论

    发表

    请遵守用户 评论公约

    类似文章 更多