分享

超实用生活英语(出行篇)

 BOOM口语 2021-04-20

【出行篇】

#

公交

Is this bus for Beijing railway station?

这是去北京火车站的车吗?

This bus goes past Tian’anmen, doesn’t it ?

这辆车是不是经过天安门?

How long is the ride?

要坐多长时间?

How long does it take to get there?

去那要多长时间?

Where does this bus bound?

这辆公交开往哪?

Can you tell me the best way to get to Xinjiekou?

请问去新街口乘哪路车最好?

How often do the buses come?

公交多久来一趟?

The bus runs every 5 minutes.

公交每5分钟一班。

Where can I get a bus?

我到哪可以乘公交?

How much is the fare?

车票是多少钱?

Please swipe your card.

请刷卡。

Could someone give your seat to this old gentleman?

哪位乘客能给这位先生让个座?

Please get off at the terminus.

请在终点站下车。

What’s the next stopping place?

下一站是什么地方?

The bus is fall. Please wait the next one.

车已经满了,请等下辆车。

Stand away from the door, please.

请不要站在门口。

#

出租车

I need a taxi.

我要叫辆出租车。

Please send me a taxi.

请派辆出租车过来。

Take me to this address.

带我到这个地址。

Please take me to the train station.

请送我到火车站。

Do you know how to get there?

你知道怎么走吗?

How long will it take me to get there?

到那里需要多长时间?

Can we get there in half an hour?

我们半小时能到吗?

If there’s no traffic jam, I think it’s OK.

如果不塞车的话,我想可以。

It’s just the peaking driving time.

现在正是交通高峰时段。

This way has no heavy traffic and is faster.

这条路交通不拥挤,速度更快。

This way is in good conditions.

这条路的路况很好。

The roads here have less traffic.

这条路车流量比较少。

Can you drive faster?

你能开快点吗?

Don’t drive so fast, please?

请别开这么快?

In the morning and evening, this is high traffic.

早上和晚上这里的交通很拥挤。

Let me off near the corner, please.

请让我在拐角附近下车。

Please stop before that intersection.

请在那个交叉口前停车。

The meter says 10 yuan.

计表器显示是10元。

Something must be wrong with the meter.

计费表一定有毛病。

I’ll pay as much as it says on the meter .

我会照表付给你。

Here is the fare. Please keep the change.

给你钱,不用找了。

Can you make change for 100 yuan bill?

100元钞票你能找得开吗?

 

#

火车

Would you tell me where is the booking office?

你能告诉我售票室在哪吗?

Please give me a one way ticket to Beijing.

请给我一张去北京的单程票。

When does the ticket barrier open?

检票口什么时候开?

Is the ticket barrier open yet?

检票口开了吗?

Excuse me, is this seat vacant?

打扰一下,这个座位有人坐吗?

Will you please keep this seat for me while I am away?

我走开时请你帮我保留一下这个座位好吗?

I have lost my ticket. What shall I do?

我的车票丢了,该怎么办?

Where can I find the conductor?

我在哪能找到列车长?

Excuse me, can you help me find my seat?

打扰一下,你能帮我找一下座位吗?

Sorry to disturb you. Can I get by?

抱歉打扰了,我能过一下吗?

Can you help me put the suitcase on the luggage rack?

你能帮我把行李箱放在行李架上吗?

It doesn’t seem crowded today.

今天车厢不太挤。

Would you like to swap beds?

你愿意换铺吗?

When will the train draw into the station?

火车什么时候进站?

Which end of the carriage do I leave from?

从车厢的哪头下车?

Would you please tell me where the exit is?

你能告诉我出口在哪里吗?

 

#

飞机

Is it the direct flight?

这是直达航班吗?

It’s a non-stop flight, isn’t it?

这是一趟直达航班,对吗?

How many flights do you have on August 28?

8月28日你们有多少班机?

Show me to my seat, please.

请带我到我的座位。

When do we arrive in the United States?

我们什么时候到美国?

I’m going from Hongkong to the United states via Tokyo.

我是由香港经东京飞往美国的。

I’m a transit passenger en route to Tokyo.

我是飞往东京的过境旅客。

Will we be staying overnight in Hongkong?

我们要在香港停留一夜吗?

Where do I go to broad my connecting flight?

我在哪里换乘飞机?

Are meals served on board?

机上供应餐点吗?

Do you have any medicine for airsickness?

你有晕车药吗?

 

#

轮船

The ship is about to start. Let’s get on the ship.

船就要开了。我们上船吧。

We’ll embark soon, are you ready?

马上就要开船了,你准备好了吗?

Would you tell me where we get on the ship?

你能告诉我在哪登船吗?

How long will this ship be here?

这艘船要在这里停多久?

Please tell me the cabin where I will sleep?

哪是我睡觉的舱房?

Where the ship doctor?

船上的医生在哪?

Where is the second class lounge?

二等舱休息室在哪?

When will this ship enter the port?

这艘船什么时候进码头?

The ship is lifting anchor.

船起锚了。

How many ports do we call at on oar passage to Dalian?

去大连一路上要停靠几个港口?

The sea is very rough.

大海波涛汹涌。

Maybe we’ll be in port before long.

也许我们很快就到港口了。

Where is the lifeboat?

救生艇在哪?

How do I get to the upper deck?

我要怎么到上层甲板上?

What time does the next ship leave?

下班船什么时候走?

 

#

自驾

I’d like to rent a car for a week.

我想租辆车子,租一个星期。

What kinds of car do you have?

你们有什么样的车?

I’d like to rent a car that’s gas-saving.

我想租一辆省油的车。

It’s out of gas.

车没油了。

My tire blew out.

我的轮胎爆了。

I have to get gas.

我得去加油。

Please fill the gas tank up.

请把油箱加满。

I want wash/wax the car.

我想洗车/打蜡。

 

图片来源于网络

    本站是提供个人知识管理的网络存储空间,所有内容均由用户发布,不代表本站观点。请注意甄别内容中的联系方式、诱导购买等信息,谨防诈骗。如发现有害或侵权内容,请点击一键举报。
    转藏 分享 献花(0

    0条评论

    发表

    请遵守用户 评论公约

    类似文章 更多