分享

莎士比亚第138首十四行诗 汉译

 铺开生活的纸 2021-08-03

SONNET 138

When my love swears that she is made oftruth

当我的爱人誓言自己是真实的化身

I do believe her, though I know she lies, 

我信以为真,明知她的谎言已经离唇


That she might think me some untutor'd youth, 

她或许当我是个无知的孩子

Unlearned in the world's false subtleties. 

未经洗礼,不懂这世间种种虚情假意


Thus vainly thinking that she thinks me young,     

于是,我妄想着她当我还年轻,                         
Although she knows my days are past the best, 

虽然明知我盛年难再逢,


Simply I credit her false speaking tongue: 

我果断地信任她的满口谎言:
On both sides thus is simple truth suppress'd. 

淳朴的真话就这样被双方刻意隐瞒。


But wherefore says she not she is unjust? 

但她为何对说谎否认连连?
And wherefore say not I that I am old? 

而我又拒绝承认自己已是老态颓然?


O, love's best habit is in seeming trust, 

啊,爱情最擅长营造表面上的信任,
And age in love loves not to have years told: 

爱人的年龄也最不愿拿去示人:


   Therefore I lie with her and she with me,

所以,我对她撒谎,她对我欺骗,
   And in our faults by lies we flatter'd be.

我们的爱情在欺骗中抵御流年。

    转藏 分享 献花(0

    0条评论

    发表

    请遵守用户 评论公约

    类似文章 更多