分享

你谈到了脑与心在行动上的和谐。这是什么行动?

 梁锦仪kpgdnnfx 2021-09-15
图片

对我来说,三者是合一的:思考,感觉,行动,没有区别。

只有当你发现这些标准、这些先入为主的观念、这些安全感的真正意义时,才会有真正的思考。

Question: You spoke of harmony of mind and heart in action.

问:你谈到了脑与心在行动上的和谐。

What is this action?

这是什么行动?

Does this action imply physical movement, or can action take place when one is quite still and alone?

这个行动是否意味着身体运动,或者当一个人非常安静和独自一人时可以采取行动?

Krishnamurti: Does not action imply thought?

克:行动不就意味着思想吗?

Is not action thought itself?

行动不就是思想本身吗?

You cannot act without thinking.

你不能不思考就行动。

I know that most people do, but their action is not intelligent, not harmonious.

我知道大多数人都这样做,但他们的行为不聪明,不和谐。

Thought is action, which is also movement.

思想即行动,也是运动。

Again, we think apart from our feeling, thus setting up another entity separate from our action.

再一次,我们的思想脱离了我们的感觉,从而建立了另一个与我们的行动分离的实体。

So we divide our lives into three distinct parts, thinking, feeling, acting.

所以我们把我们的生活分成三个不同的部分,思考、感觉、行动。

Therefore you ask, 'Is action purely physical?

因此你会问,“行动纯粹是身体上的吗?

Is action purely mental or emotional?'

行动纯粹是脑力上的还是情感上的?”

To me the three are one: to think, to feel, to act, there is no distinction.

对我来说,三者是合一的:思考,感觉,行动,没有区别。

Therefore you may be alone and quiet for a while, or you may be working, moving, acting: both states can be action.

因此,你可能会独自一人安静一段时间,或者你可能在工作、走路、表演:这两种状态都可以是行动。

When you understand this, you will not make a separation between thinking, feeling and acting.

明白了这一点,你就不会把思考、感觉和行动分离开来。

To most people, thinking is but a reaction.

对大多数人来说,思考不过是一种反应。

If it is merely a reaction, it is no longer thinking, for then it is uncreative.

如果它只是一种反应,它就不再是思考,因为它没有创造力。

Most people who say that they think are but blindly following their reactions; they have certain standards, certain ideas, according to which they act.

对于大多数人说,他们的思考只是盲目地跟随他们的反应;他们有一定的标准,一定的想法,他们按照这些标准行事。

These they have memorized, and when they say that they think, they are but following these memories.

他们已经记住了这些,当他们说他们在思考时,他们只是在追随这些记忆。

Such imitation is not thinking; it is but a reaction, a reflection.

这样的模仿不是思考;它只是一种反应,一种反射。

True thinking exists only when you discover the true significance of these standards, these preconceptions, these securities.

只有当你发现这些标准、这些先入为主的观念、这些安全感的真正意义时,才会有真正的思考。

To put it differently, what is mind?

换句话说,什么是脑?

Mind is speech, thought, consideration, understanding; it is all these, and it is also feeling.

脑是言语、思想、深思、理解;都是这些,也是感觉。

You cannot separate feeling from thinking; the mind and heart are in themselves complete.

你不能把感觉和思想分开;脑和心本身是完整的。

But because we have created innumerable escapes through conflict, there arises the idea of thought as apart from feeling, as apart from action, and hence our life is broken up, incomplete.

但是因为我们通过冲突创造了无数的逃避,所以产生了思想之外,感觉之外,行动之外的想法,因此我们的生活是破碎的,不完整的。

Talk 2, , 08 September 1933

谈话2 ,佛罗内塞特,1933年9月8日

    本站是提供个人知识管理的网络存储空间,所有内容均由用户发布,不代表本站观点。请注意甄别内容中的联系方式、诱导购买等信息,谨防诈骗。如发现有害或侵权内容,请点击一键举报。
    转藏 分享 献花(0

    0条评论

    发表

    请遵守用户 评论公约

    类似文章 更多