分享

如何让人喜欢上你

 Amber看世界 2022-01-19

1.What determines whether you click with a new friend, or have chemistry with a potential romantic partner? 

到底是什么东西决定了你跟新朋友是否能合得来,又或者跟约会对象之间有感觉呢?

2.You might think that these processes of interaction attraction are mysterious, or determined by a person’s unique personal attributes—a quick wit, for example. 

你也许会认为这种相互吸引的过程是神秘的,又或者是由一个人的独特个性决定的——比如说,机智。

3.However, research in social psychology suggests that liking and loving are often triggered by simple, mundane factors—like how often you cross paths with someone.

然而,社会心理学的研究表明,喜欢和爱往往是由简单的、平凡的因素触发的--比如你和某人的相遇的频率。

4.This research offers some practical suggestions for becoming more likeable, which will help you meet your fundamental need for authentic social connection. 

这项研究为变得更讨人喜欢提供了一些实用的建议,这将帮助你满足你对真实社会关系的基本需求。

5.Here are 7 of them.

下面是七条有用建议。

1. Be seen.

1.要让人看见

6.The more we are exposed to something, the more we tend to like it. 

我们接触一个事物越多,我们往往会越喜欢它。

7.This phenomenon, called the mere exposure effect, helps explain why we tend to prefer familiar music to new tunes, elect political candidates with the most media exposure, and grow fonder of acquaintances the more often we interact with them.

这种现象叫做纯接触效应,可以解释为什么我们相比陌生的音乐我们会更喜欢听熟悉的音乐,为什么选举的时候会投票给媒体曝光度高的候选人以及为什么跟人交往越多,对熟人的好感会更多。

8.So make an effort to be seen—repeatedly. 

所以要努力让别人看见你——而且是经常。

9.Turn your camera on during Zoom meetings. 

在Zoom聚会的时候记得拍照。

10.Comment on your friends' social media posts. 

对朋友的社交媒体推文要进行评论。

11.Go to the gym at the same time every day to increase the odds of bumping into the same people.

每天要在同一个时间去健身房,这样可以增加遇到同样一批人的概率。

11.In short, make yourself visible. 

简而言之,就是要让别人看得见你。

12.Just don’t be creepy about it. 

既不要感到这很奇怪。

13.And don't overdo it. 

也不能做得太过头。

14.Too much exposure can backfire – evidenced by the fact that you can get sick of hearing your favorite song when it’s overplayed.

接触太多也可能适得其反——以下事实就可以证明:当你把最喜欢的歌反复播放的时候也会感到厌烦。

未完待续,明日揭晓。。。。。。

    转藏 分享 献花(0

    0条评论

    发表

    请遵守用户 评论公约

    类似文章 更多