分享

如何获得长久幸福与快乐?

 Amber看世界 2022-02-14

1.You can’t wait to be happy sometime in the future; cultivating happiness based on your environment, relationships, belongings, appearance, weight, career success, or bank account won’t do. 

你迫不及待地期待着未来收获幸福;然而根据环境,关系,资产,外貌,体重,事业成功或者银行存款来产生幸福却并不一定能达成。

2.Delaying happiness until you achieve any or all of these goals is a gamble that’s likely to lead to – you guessed it – unhappiness.

将幸福延迟到你达成以上这些目标为止,其实是一种赌博,而且很有可能最后会带来—你也猜到了—不幸。

3.Here are 3 Keys to Sustainable Happiness and Joy.

以下分享三大通往持续的幸福和快乐的诀窍。

一. Gratitude.感恩 

4.There can be no lasting joy without appreciating what you have now. 

如果不懂得感恩现在所拥有的,就不会有持续性的快乐。

5.Gratitude doesn’t develop naturally; it must be cultivated. 

而感恩之心不是天生就有的;得靠后天培养。

6.Take a moment of quiet reflection – now. 

现在请静静思索一下。

7.Enjoy what you have – now.

享受你现在拥有的一切。 

8.Express gratitude for what you have – now. 

向你现在所有的一切表达感激。

9.Chances are you already feel lighter, your mood improved. 

有可能你就会感觉轻松许多,心情有所改善。

10.But here’s the key: It takes more than just a moment, it takes a daily practice of gratitude. 

但关键在于:只思考这一会儿还不够,你需要每天进行练习。

11.Before you can harvest sustainable happiness, you have to labor in the fields of appreciation. 

在产生持续的幸福感之前,你还需要学会欣赏。

12.Appreciation and gratitude are the gateways to sustainable happiness. 

欣赏和感激是通往持续性幸福的门户。

二. Altruism. 学会利他

13.A self-centered life, driven by ego, is a lifestyle that’s may be destined to end in burnout and loneliness. 

自我驱动的以自我为中心的生活是一种可能注定以倦怠和孤独告终的生活方式。

14.Studies have shown that people who regularly engage in altruistic activities consistently score higher on happiness measures than people who solely focus on themselves. 

研究表明,经常参与利他活动的人在幸福指数上的得分始终高于只关注自己的人。

15.The happiness experienced by bringing joy to others is more sustainable than happiness entirely based on satisfying our own needs. 

给别人带来快乐所体验到的快乐比完全基于满足自己需求的快乐更可持续。

三. A Spiritual Practice. 做精神锻炼

16.I’ve worked with hundreds of people in therapy. 

在心理治疗过程中我遇到过上百人。

17.I’ve witnessed many of them overcome staggering hardships. 

我也见证了他们当中很多人克服了极大的困难。

18.But many of those who are able to cultivate sustainable joy in life had a daily spiritual practice that gave them strength and courage in the face of suffering. 

但是许多能够在生活中培养可持续的快乐的人每天都有做精神锻炼,这给了他们面对苦难的力量和勇气。

19.A spiritual practice strengthened their emotional core and empowered them to find joy even in times of adversity

这种精神锻炼加强了他们的情感核心,并使他们即使在逆境中也能找到快乐。

问题:

文中提到获得持续性幸福是否可以依赖美貌,财富或者恋爱?

留言回复正确答案,前五名朋友可以获得红包奖励哦,赶快来试试吧!

感谢关注

跟Amber一起看世界

    转藏 分享 献花(0

    0条评论

    发表

    请遵守用户 评论公约

    类似文章 更多