分享

崩溃时怎么办?

 Amber看世界 2022-03-20

1.There are few events as traumatizing as war. 

几乎没有什么比战争更悲剧了。

2.As a soldier, you constantly face the odds of death or serious injury, while being ordered to inflict those same odds on enemy soldiers. 

作为一名士兵,你总是面临着死亡或重伤的几率,而同时又被命令对敌方士兵施加同样伤害的几率。

3.As a refugee, you have to abandon life as you knew it, together with most of your belongings, and often even your loved ones. 

作为一名难民,你不得不放弃你所熟悉的生活,以及你的大部分财产,通常甚至是你所爱的人。

4.And even if you make it out alive, you likely obtain psychological wounds that will affect you for the rest of your life.

即使你活着出来,你也可能会受到心理创伤,这将影响你的余生。

5.The depth of suffering of those involved can be hard to grasp. 

很难说出那些经历过战争的人所受伤害到底有多深。

6.And yet, even when you are sitting in the comfort of your home, thousands of miles away from any conflict, the war can still leave an ugly mark.

然而,即使当你坐在舒适的家中,远离任何冲突,战争仍然会留下丑陋的印记。

7.Upon waking up, you may check the latest news. 

醒来时,你可能会查看最新的新闻。

8.How many people died last night? 

昨晚又有多少人死去?

9.How many buildings were destroyed? 

又有多少建筑被摧毁?

10.All these images of pain, destruction, and suffering, delivered directly to your phone. 

所有这些伤痛,破坏和苦难都会直接发送到你的手机里。

11.You cannot feed yourself all this information and expect to be unaffected. 

你不可能接收到所有这些信息之后还能丝毫不受影响。

12.In a similar way, when an emotional storm comes along, you can remain steady by extending your roots and grounding yourself, while still being moved by the pain. 

同样地,当情绪风暴来临时,你可以通过延伸你的根和扎根自己来保持稳定,同时仍然被苦难所感动。

13.Here’s how.

以下是如何做的方法。

一.Step 1: Notice the storm.

第一步:要注意到风暴来袭

14.The first step is to notice the storm. 

第一步就是要注意到暴风降至。

15.Worries about the future may show up. 

关于未来的担忧可能会出现。

16.Regrets about the past. 

也可能会悔恨过去。

17.Difficult feelings like sadness, anger, frustration, or despair. 

会有一些不好的感受例如难受,愤怒,灰心或者沮丧。

18.All of it shows up altogether, and it can knock you off your feet. 

而所有这些叠加起来,可能会把人击倒。

19.The first step is to notice that these things are happening, right here and now. 

所以第一步就是要注意到情绪风暴来袭,就在那一刻。

20.You may even acknowledge to yourself “Ah, there’s a storm.”

你甚至可以告诉自己,“啊,风暴来了。”

二.Step 2: Connect with your inside.

第二步:思考你的内心。

21.The second step is to connect with your inside:What thoughts are showing up?

第二步是与你的内心联系,看出现了什么想法?

22.What feelings? 

什么感受?

23.Where can I notice these feelings? 

我能从哪里注意到这些感受呢?

24.And what else can I feel in my body? 

我身体里还感受到了什么?

25.Slow down, and explore whatever may show up inside of you. 

慢下来,探索内心的感受。

26.Think of yourself as a curious scientist who simply wants to take note of whatever is there, without any judgment.

把你自己想象成一个好奇的科学家,只想记录下任何存在的东西,而不做任何判断。

三.Step 3: Connect with your outside.

第三步:跟外在建立联系

27.The third step is to connect with your outside. 

第三步是跟外在建立联系。

28.Name five things you can see. 

列出五个你能看到的事情。

29.Name three things you can hear. 

列出三个你能听到的事情。

30.Now, what can you smell? 

现在,你能闻到什么呢?

31.And what can you taste? 

能尝到什么?

32.Notice where you are and what you are doing. 

注意到你所在的地点和所做的事情。

33.You may even touch a nearby surface or any object in reach. 

你甚至可能触碰附近的表面或者任何能够得到的东西。

34.Notice what it feels like. 

注意到它摸起来的什么样的。

35.Notice that you are here right now and that there is a world in front of you.

注意到你就在这里,眼前有一个世界。

36.When you ground yourself like this, in a strong but flexible manner, you manage stress much more effectively. 

当你像这样以一种强大而灵活的方式锻炼自己时,你就能更有效地管理压力。

37.Rather than letting the storm grip you, you reconnect with yourself and your environment, allowing you to engage with the world in whatever way you choose.

而不是让风暴淹没你,你重新连接你自己和你的环境,让你以任何你选择的方式融入这个世界。

38.Grounding does not make the storm disappear. What it does, however, is keep you steady and flexible until the storm passes. 

回归现实并不会使暴风雨消失,然而,它的作用是让你在暴风雨过去之前保持稳定和灵活。

39.And if the storm grips you 1,000 times, you ground yourself and feel the storm 1,000 times. 

风暴吹走你无数次,你就得无数次重新扎根,感受风暴。

40.Notice it, feel inside, and then outside. 

注意到他,感受内在和外在。

41.It’s not resistance; it’s not a fight. 

这并不是一种对抗,也不是一次争斗。

42.It’s getting with what is happening without being overwhelmed.

而是去适应所发送的事情不至于失控。

43.And does this help, even in times of war? 

这种方法有用吗,哪怕是在战争的时候?

44.Yes, it does.

问题



    转藏 分享 献花(0

    0条评论

    发表

    请遵守用户 评论公约

    类似文章 更多