分享

外贸午餐点菜对话

 文炳春秋 2022-04-26

  这是小编为大家提供的外贸午餐点菜对话,欢迎浏览。

  A:Good afternoon,sir .May I show you our lunch menu?

  A:下午好,先生,请看午餐菜单。

  B:Thanks.

  B:谢谢。

  A:Please take your time ,May I take your order now?

  A:您慢慢看?……现在您要点菜吗?

  B:OK,I'll have a mixed Salad and a Sirloin Steak ,Which vegetables come with the steak?

  B:对。我要一份什锦沙拉和牛腰肉排。有什么蔬菜可以就着牛排吃吗?

  A:Frech fried potatoes carrots and peas.

  A:有炸薯条、胡萝卜和豌豆。

  B;That's be fine.

  B:太好了。

  A:Would you like something to drink?

  A:要不要来点什么喝的?

  B;Yes ,I will have some beer with coffee to follow.

  B:好的。来点酒和咖啡吧。

  A;How would you like your steak ?

  A:您希望牛排怎么做?

  B:I'll have it medium rare ,please.

  B:我来个半熟的吧。

  A:Which kind of salad dressing would you prefer French,Thousand Island or Oil Vinegar?

  A:您要什么样的沙拉酱,法国的.,千岛的,还是油和醋?

  B:Do you have any Blue Chineese dressing?

  B:有没有上等蓝纹奶酪汁?

  A: I'm afraid not.but I would recommend the French dressing.

  A:恐怕没有。但是我可以向您推荐法国酱。

  B: I see, I'll take it.

  B:我明白了。那就要它吧。

  A: Would you like your coffee now or later?

  A:您是现在要咖啡还是过一会儿呢?

  B: Later.please.

  B:等会再上吧。

  A: A medium-rare Sirloin Steak.a mixed Salad.a glass of beer and a cup of coffee. Will there be anything else?

  A: 一份半熟牛排和什锦沙拉,一杯啤酒,一杯咖啡。还要点别的吗?

  B: No.that's all. Thank you.

  B:不了,就这么多吧。谢谢。

  A: Thank you.sir. Your order will be ready soon.

  A:谢谢您,先生。您点的菜很快就会上来。

    本站是提供个人知识管理的网络存储空间,所有内容均由用户发布,不代表本站观点。请注意甄别内容中的联系方式、诱导购买等信息,谨防诈骗。如发现有害或侵权内容,请点击一键举报。
    转藏 分享 献花(0

    0条评论

    发表

    请遵守用户 评论公约

    类似文章 更多