分享

第22期:I'm Sorry, I Love You II 对不起,我爱你

 懒人英语晨读 2022-08-08 发布于上海

「晨读音频」


Hello English learners! Welcome back to my channel! I’m Reevs. Good morning!

大家好,欢迎来到懒人英语晨读栏目,我是Reevs,早上好呀!


And today I’ m bringing you the sequel of I’ m Sorry, I Love You.

今天我带来的是《对不起,我爱你》的续集。 


I guess a lot of our learners enjoyed the first part.

我想很多同学们都喜欢前作。


For part two, it’s even more romantic and I'm sure everyone is gonna find some great and useful language in it. 

续集呢,它更浪漫,我相信大家会发现一些很棒且有用的语言。  


We’ve got language that we use to talk about dates. 

我们可以用这些语言来谈论约会。


Okay, let’s listen to the dialogue first. 

好的,我们先来听对话。

「对话文本」

A: I’m so relieved that your ankle wasn’t broken! I feel just awful about this whole thing. I wanna make it up to you. Let me take you out to dinner tonight. My treat.
你的脚踝没有骨折我就安心了!整件事情我感觉糟糕透了。我想要弥补你。今晚我带你出去吃晚餐。我请客。

B: That sounds great! I’d love to! Here is my address. Pick me up at eight?
听起来不错!我喜欢!这是我的地址。八点来接我? 

A: Perfect!
好的! 

B: Thank you for such a lovely evening! The food was amazing, and I had a great time. 

非常感谢能拥有如此迷人的夜晚,晚餐棒极了,我度过了一段美好时光。

A: Me too. You look so beautiful tonight! I wish this night would never end. There’s something I have to tell you...
我也是。今晚你美极了!我希望今夜永无尽头。有件事我必须要告诉你…… 

B: But what is it?
什么事? 

A: I woke up today thinking that this would be just like any other day, but I was wrong. A twist of fate brought us together. I crashed into your life and you into mine, and this may sound crazy, but I’m falling in love with you, Ronica.
我今早醒来,认为这就是普通的一天如往常一样,但我错了。命运的曲折将我们连在一起。我们闯进了彼此的生活,这听起来似乎有点疯狂,但我爱上你了,Ronica.

「重要发音技巧」

Welcome back. Let’s start by looking at some useful pronunciation tips.

欢迎回来,我们先来看看对话中实用的发音技巧。

1. 口语化表达:wanna
对话中:I wanna make it up to you.
分析:wanna /ˈwɑːnə/,是“want to/want a”的口语化表达,是一种非正式的表达,在口语中常见。
复述:I wanna make it up to you.

2. 失爆:Let meout to
对话中:Let me take you out to dinner tonight.
失爆分析:let me, 当两个单词相邻时,前一个单词词尾是爆破音,后一个单词开头是辅音的时候,这时候前面的爆破音不发出声音,稍作停顿,比如这里的let me /letmiː/
失爆分析out to,当两个单词相邻时,前一个单词词尾是爆破音,后一个单词开头是爆破音的时候,这时候前面的爆破音不发音,直接省去,比如这里的out to /aʊtuː/
复述:Let me take you out to dinner tonight.

「核心单词掌握」

Today we have three words and the first one is "relieved".
今天我们有三个词来讲解,第一个词是“relieved”

1. relieved /rɪˈliːvd/ adj. 如释重负的
So, relieved is like happy or relaxed feeling that you get if you avoid something bad.
所以,如释重负就是如果你避免一些不好的事情后,快乐或放松的感觉。
例如:
I’m so relieved to hear your voice, I was worried something happened to you.
听到你的声音,我真的松了一口气,我还担心你出事了呢。

Now, for our second word is "wish".
现在,我们来看第二个词是“wish”

2. wish /wɪʃ/ v. 希望
So, we use “wish” when we want things that to happen that are unlikely or impossible.
当使用“wish”的时候,表示我们想发生的事情,是不太可能的,或者不可能的。

比如dialogue里面男主说到这一句:
I wish this night would never end.
我希望今夜永无尽头。
他希望今夜永无尽头,那我们都知道今夜是会结束、到头的,也就是他所希望的是不可能的。

例如
:
I wish I had more time.
我希望我有更多的时间。
那其实这句话就是表示"I don't have enough time.",我没有足够的时间。

Okay
our third word for today is "crash".
我们今天第三个单词是“crash”。

3. crash /kræʃ/ v. 撞车,碰撞
例如:
She crashed the car into a tree.
她的车撞到一棵树上。
那在dialogue里面呢,crash into 就是指撞上,闯入,crash into your life,闯入你的生活。

「实用口语表达」

Okay, so, we looked at some great vocabulary and now we can look at some great phrases.

好的,我们学习了一些很棒的词汇,现在我们可以学习一些很好的短语。 

Today we have five great phrases, so, why don’t we just start with the first one?

今天我们会学习5个非常棒的短语,为什么我们不从第一个开始呢?


The first one we heard at the beginning of the dialogue is "make it up to you".

第一个短语是我们在对话开头有听到的是“make it up to you”

1. make it up to you 补偿你

When you use the phase make it up to you, you’re kind of saying you want to balance something bad you did with some good action.

当你使用这个短语的时候,你是在说你想用一些好的行为来平衡一些不好的事情。

例如:

I’m sorry I forgot your birthday. How can I make it up to you?

对不起,我忘了你的生日,我怎样才能弥补你呢?

Okay, our second phrase is "my treat".
好了,我们的第二个短语是“my treat” 

2. my treat
我请客
So, we use this phrase when we want to say “I’ll invite you.”, “I’ll pay for you.”.
所以,当我们想说我请你我会为你买单的时候,我们就会用到这个短语。
So, I can say "Hey, let’s go get some beers. It’s my treat".
好的,所以我可以说嘿,我们去喝点啤酒,我请客”。


And I have another interesting phrase for you. It’s “pick me up”.

我这里还有另外一个有趣的短语要来教你,它就是“pick me up”

3. pick me up 接我
So, when you ask someone to pick you up, you’re saying, basically, come and get me.
所以,当你让别人来“pick you up”的时候,你就是在说“come and get me”

Okay, so, let me give you an example.
好的,那么,让我来举个例子。
My husband was supposed to pick me up from work yesterday, but he forgot.
昨天我丈夫应该来接我下班的,但是他忘记了。

Okay, our fourth phrase we heard in the dialogue is "a twist of fate".
我们今天第四个短语是“a twist of fate”。

4. a twist of fate 命运的转折
So, what is a twist of fate?
所以,什么是命运的转折?
A twist of fate is an unplanned event that has a big impact on your future or your life.
命运的转折是一个计划外的事件,对你的未来或生活有很大的影响。

For example, you’re supposed to catch a flight to another country.
举个例子,你应该赶飞机去另一个国家。
But you’re late, so you missed your flight.
但是你迟到了,所以你错过了航班。
And that flight crashes. So, that’s a twist of fate.
而那架飞机坠毁了,这就是命运的转折。
So, it’s like fate, it’s like destiny. You weren’t supposed to be on that flight.
所以, 这就像是命运,就像命运。你不应该在那架飞机上的。

And our last phrase for today is "fall in love with sb.".

我们最后一个短语是“fall in love with sb.”。

 5. fall in love with sb. 爱上某人
像很多恋人,第一次见面的时候就爱上对方,那可以说:
I fell in love with you the very first time we met.
我第一次见你的时候,就爱上你了。

Now, it's time for us to review what we've learned today.

现在我们来回顾一下今天所学习的,要跟上我一起来认真回顾,思考起来。



「今日所学回顾」


1. 发音重点:

口语化表达:wanna 
失爆:let me, out to

2. 单词重点:

relieved /rɪˈliːvd/ adj. 如释重负的 
wish /wɪʃ/ v. 希望
crash /kræʃ/ v. 撞车,碰撞

3. 表达重点:

make it up to you 补偿你
my treat 我请客
pick me up 接我
a twist of fate命运的转折 
fall in love with sb. 爱上某人

Alrightthat's all for today. Thanks for coming. Hope you enjoy today's lesson. 

    转藏 分享 献花(0

    0条评论

    发表

    请遵守用户 评论公约

    类似文章 更多