分享

商务口语宝典Day12 | Meeting A Foreign Customer At the Ai...

 hercules028 2022-08-30 发布于四川

Sentences:

Excuse me, but are you Mr Smith from the Tiger Trading Company of America?

请问您是美国Tiger贸易公司的史密斯先生们吗?

Allow me to introduce myself.

请允许我介绍一下自己。

I’m here to meet you.

我是来这儿接您的。

Did you have a nice journey?

旅途愉快吗?

Is this your first visit to China?

这是您第一次来中国吧?

We’ve talked to each other so many times over the telephone.

我们在电话里已经交谈过好多次了。

Our car is out in the parking lot.

我们的车就在外边停车场。

Let me help you with this suitcase.

让我来帮您提这只箱子。

You’re welcome.

不客气。

Nice to see you again.

再一次见到您真高兴。

Our manager Mr Wang asked me to say hello to you.

我们王经理让我问候您。

He meant to come here to meet you in person.

他本来打算亲自来接您的。

Some other business hold him back, so he asked me to come in his place.

他被一些公事缠身,所以才叫我替他来。

Dialogue:

A: Excuse me, but are you Mr Smith from the Tiger Trading Company of America?

打扰了,请问您是美国Tiger贸易公司的史密斯先生吗?

B: Yes, I’m Peter Smith.

是的,我是彼得.史密斯。

A: Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Wang Mei. I’m from the Beijing United Textile Corporation. I’m here to meet you. Did you have a nice journey,Mr. Smith?

请允许我介绍一下自己。我叫王梅,是北京联合纺织公司的。我是来这儿接您的。旅途愉快吗,史密斯先生?

B: Yes, the flight was smooth. The service was good.

还不错,飞行很顺利,服务也不错。

A: I’m glad to hear that. We have a car over there to take you to your hotel. Do you have all your luggage here?

听您这么说我真高兴。我们那边有辆车送您去宾馆,您的行李都在这儿吗?

A: Yes, it’s all here.

是的,都在这儿了。

B: Let me help you with this case.

我来帮您提这个箱子。

A: Thanks and thank you for all your trouble.

谢谢,这么麻烦您。

B: No trouble at all. This way, please.

一点也不麻烦,这边请。

    本站是提供个人知识管理的网络存储空间,所有内容均由用户发布,不代表本站观点。请注意甄别内容中的联系方式、诱导购买等信息,谨防诈骗。如发现有害或侵权内容,请点击一键举报。
    转藏 分享 献花(0

    0条评论

    发表

    请遵守用户 评论公约

    类似文章 更多