分享

特拉斯,特斯拉

 言什仙 2022-09-06 发布于北京
特拉斯胜选演讲

Well, thank you, Sir Graham.

谢谢你,格雷厄姆爵士。

It's an honour to be elected as leader of the Conservative and Unionist Party.

很荣幸被选为保守党和统一党的领袖。

I'd like to thank the 1922 Committee, the policy chairman, and the Conservative Party for organising one of the longest job interviews in history.

我要感谢 1922 委员会、政策主席和保守党组织了历史上最长的工作面试之一。

Thank you very much.

非常感谢。

I'd also like to thank my family, my friends, my political colleagues, and all of those who helped on this campaign.

我还要感谢我的家人、我的朋友、我的政治同事,以及所有为这次竞选提供帮助的人。

I'm incredibly grateful for all of your support.

我非常感谢大家的支持。

I'd like to pay tribute to my fellow candidates, particularly Rishi Sunak.

我想向我的其他候选人致敬,尤其是 Rishi Sunak。

It's been a hard fought campaign.

这是一场艰苦的竞选活动。

I think we have shown the depth and breadth of talent in our Conservative party.

我认为我们在保守党中展示了人才的深度和广度。

And I also want to thank our outgoing leader, my friend, Boris Johnson. Boris, you got Brexit done. 

我还要感谢我们即将离任的领导人,我的朋友鲍里斯·约翰逊。鲍里斯,你完成了英国脱欧。 

You crushed Jeremy Corbyn.

你粉碎了杰里米·科尔宾。

You rolled out the vaccine and you stood up to Vladimir Putin. 

你推出了疫苗,你站出来对抗弗拉基米尔普京。 

You are admired from Kyiv to Carlisle.

从基辅到卡莱尔,你都受到钦佩。

Friends and colleagues, thank you for putting your faith in me to lead our great

朋友和同事,感谢你们信任我,带领我们伟大的

Conservative Party, the greatest political party on earth.

保守党,地球上最大的政党。

I know that our beliefs resonate with the British people.

我知道我们的信念引起了英国人民的共鸣。

Our beliefs in freedom, in the ability to control your own life, in low taxes, in personal responsibility. 

我们对自由、控制自己生活的能力、低税收和个人责任的信念。 

And I know that's why people voted for us in such numbers in 2019. 

我知道这就是为什么人们在 2019 年投票给我们的人数如此之多。 

And as your party leader, I intend to deliver what we promised those voters right across our great country.

作为你们党的领袖,我打算在我们伟大的国家兑现我们对选民的承诺。

During this leadership campaign, I campaigned as a Conservative and I will govern as a Conservative.

在这次领导力竞选中,我以保守党的身份竞选,我将以保守党的身份执政。

My friends, we need to show that we will deliver over the next two years. 

我的朋友们,我们需要证明我们将在未来两年内交付。 

I will deliver a bold plan to cut taxes and grow our economy.

我将提出一个大胆的计划来减税和发展我们的经济。

I will deliver on the energy crisis, dealing with people's energy bills, but also dealing with the long term issues we have on energy supply.

我将解决能源危机,处理人们的能源账单,同时处理我们在能源供应方面的长期问题。

And I will deliver on the National Health Service.

我将提供国民健康服务。

But we all will deliver for our country, and I will make sure that we use all the fantastic talents of the Conservative Party, our brilliant Members of Parliament, our peers are fantastic councillors are our MS, our MSPs, all of our councillors and activists and members right across our country. 

但我们都将为我们的国家做出贡献,我将确保我们使用保守党的所有杰出人才,我们杰出的国会议员,我们的同龄人是杰出的议员,是我们的 MS,我们的 MSP,我们所有的议员和活动家和我们国家的成员。 

Because, my friends, I know that we will deliver, we will deliver, we will deliver.

因为,我的朋友们,我知道我们会实现,我们会实现,我们会实现。

And we will deliver a great victory for the Conservative Party in 2024.

我们将在 2024 年为保守党带来伟大胜利。

Thank you.

    本站是提供个人知识管理的网络存储空间,所有内容均由用户发布,不代表本站观点。请注意甄别内容中的联系方式、诱导购买等信息,谨防诈骗。如发现有害或侵权内容,请点击一键举报。
    转藏 分享 献花(0

    0条评论

    发表

    请遵守用户 评论公约

    类似文章 更多