分享

【口语】船舶进出口贸易洽谈用语128句-船长、大副

 航海英语online 2023-07-11 发布于陕西

船舶进出口贸易洽谈用语128句



欢迎到我们船厂来!

Welcome to this shipyard!

让我介绍一下,这位张先生是我们的销售经理。

Allow me to introduce Mr.Zhang, our sales manager.

进行贸易谈判

hold trade negotiations 

我们从事出口船舶业务已有30余年,曾向国外出口很多船舶。

Formorethan thirty years we have been exporting ships and exported considerable ships to abroad 

现在我们殷切期望扩大新造船舶的出口。

Now we are eagerly desirous to enlarge export of new building ships.

可以给一些你们出口船舶的资料吗?

Could you give me some sales literature of your export ships?

当然可以,这里有一些最新样本给你。

Surely, here are some newest catalogs for you.

美国对玻璃钢游艇的需求很大。

There is a great demand for glass fiber reinforeed plastie yacht in the United States.

我厂可以制造和供应。

Our shipyard would like to manufacture and supply 

贵方要订购哪种船?

What type of ship do you want to order?

我们想订购快速集装箱船。

We are thinking to order highspeed container ship.

我们是一家重要的机床出口商,有20年良好声誉的业务经验。

We are one of the leading exporters of machine tools and are enjoying an excellent reputation through twenty years business experience.

为了进入国际市场,我们正在寻找可靠的销售代理。

For access to international market we are seeking dependable sale agent 

你方如能在产品质量、价格、交货和付款方面与我方全力合作,我方将向你方大量订货。

We shall be able to give you big orders if you will fully cooperate with us on products quality price, delivery and payment 

这是我们所有出口商品的目录和价目表。

Here are our catalogue and price list for all our export articles.

你们一般采用什么出口条件?

What are your normal export terms?

我们一般按离岸价格出口。

we normally export FOB.

我建议你们订购我们的不锈钢船用阀门。

I suggest that you order our stainless steel marine valve.

贵方新产品的起订量是多少?

What is the minimum quantity of an order for your new product?

这种新产品的起订量是50套。

The minimum quantity of an order for the new produet is fifty sets.

你们打算订购多少?

How many do you intend to order?

我们想订购60套。

We want to order sixty sets.

能否再多订一些?

Could you increase the quantity of your order?

这次我们就订购60套吧。

We'll buy sixty sets this time.

我们还要订购一批不锈钢管,你们能供应多少?

We want to order a lot of stainless steel tubes also, What quantity can you supply?

这种商品目前缺货,只能少量供应。

Thearticle is in short supply now.Only a small quantity is available.

现在市场钢板供大于求。

At present ,thesupply of steel plate exceeds demand in the market 

我们建议你们订购一些。

We suggest wou to order some.

你们要买什么航海设备?

What navigation equipment do you want to buy?

我们想买船舶航迹监测仪。

We are thinking to buy ship's path monitor.

开始价格谈判

enter into price negotiations 

讨价还价

bargaining 

这是我们的最新价格单。

This is our latest price list.

这是我们的船上交货报价单。

This is our FOB quotation sheel 

我们的价格很有竞争性。

Our price is highly competitive.

此价格是实盘吗?

Are the prices on the list firm offers?

希望贵方报一个天津的到岸价格。

I'dlike to have your quotation CIF Tianjin.

为了便于报价,能否告知贵方所需数量

Would you please tell us the quantity you require so as to enable us to work out the offer.

我们的订货量在很大程度上取决于贵方的价格。

The size of our order depends greatly on your price.

你们打算订购哪种型号的水泵?

Whattype of water pump do you want to order?

我们想订购T5型的。

We are thinking of placing an order for T5 model 

你们要订购多少套?

How many sets do you want to order?

我们想订购30套。

We want to order thirty sets.

我们何时可以得到贵方的雅加达到岸价格实盘?

When can we have your CIF Ja -karta firm offer?

今天晚上我们算出来,明天上午交给贵方。

We can work out the offer this evening and give it to you tomorrow morning.

你们的报价几天内有效?

How long does your offer remain valid?

我们的报价三天内有效。

Our offer remains open for 3 days.

希望你们报一个旧金山的最低到岸价格。

I'd like to have your lowest quotation CIF San Franciseo 

这种产品的旧金山到岸价格是5450美元一台。

The price for this commodity is US s5 450 per piece CIF San Francisco.

您觉得我们的报价怎么样?

What do you think of our price?

我觉得你们的价格比较高。

I'm afraid your price is quite high.

如果你们的订货数量大,我们还可以考虑降价。

We may reconsider to reduce our  price, if your order is big enough.

贵方的价格比去年高了20%。

Yourprice is 20% higher than that of last year.

因为燃料不断涨价,所以价格也不得不作些调整。

We have to readjust our price because the price of fuel is constantly go-Ing up.

您知道近几个月来这种商品的价格上涨了很多。

You know the price for this com -modity has gone up a lot in the last few months 

如果把各种因素都考虑进去,您会发现我们的报价比别处的报价要低。

If you take everything into consideration, you may find our quotation lower than that you can get elsewhere.

这种商品的国际市场价格是每台4520美元。

The price for this commodity is US 4520 per piece in international market 

我们的价格比国际市场价格低得多。

Our price is much lower than that in the international market 

我们的价格和国际市场的价格相比还是合理的。

Our price is reasonable compared with that in the international market.

我不同意您的说法。

I am afraid I don 'tagree with you.

你们的价格比我们从别处得到的报价要高。

Your price is higher than that we got from elsewhere.

我们的产品质量好。

Our products are of high quality.

我们的产品具有竞争力。

Our produets can stand competition 

在质量方面其他牌号的商品很难与我们的相比。

In respeet to quality ,Idon'tthink that the goods of other brands can compare with ours 

结合质量考虑,我认为这个价格是合理的。

Taking the quality into consideration, I think the price is reasonable.

客户很难接受你们的价格。

Idon't think the enduser would accept your price.

据我方所知,有的国家对这种商品正在削价大量抛售。

As we know ,some countries are selling those goods at low prices in big quantities.

您能提出一个贵方认为合适的价格吗?

Could you give me your idea of an appropriate price for this commodity?

我们认为马赛船上交货价每吨250 法郎左右比较合理。

We think an appropriateprice should be around 250 Francs perton,FOB Marseilles.

我方无法接受贵方的还盘。

I'm afraidwe can't accept your counter offer.

目前这种商品供过于求。

At present thesupply of this commodity exceeds the demand.

如果贵方接受我们的还盘,我们就劝用户向贵方订货。

lf you accept our counteloffer.we'll persuade the end-user to placean order with you.

我们的价格不能降到贵方提出的水平

I'm afraid we can't reduce our price to thelevel you have indicated.

此价格我们只能每吨减五美元。

 Wecanonly make a reduction of US S 5 per tonin the price.

这是我们的最低价格,不能再让了。

This is our lowest price .I'm afraid we can't go any further.

如果贵方仍坚持这个价格,我们就只好放弃这笔交易。

Imafraid we have to callthe whole deal off, if you still insist on this price.

我认为双方坚持自己的价格是不明智的

I think it is unwise for both of us to insist on his own price.

我们双方能不能都作些让步?

Can we each make some concessions?

为了成交,我们可以作些让步

In orderto conclude the business , we may make some concessions.

请说明你们大概要订购的数量,以便我们对价格作相应的调整。

Could you tellus the quantity you require so that we mayadjust our price accordingly?

如果你们的订货量大,我们准备减价2%

We are prepared to make a 2% reduction . if your order is big enough.

我认为你们至少得减价5%。

lthink youshould reduce your price by at least 5% .

我们只能减价2%,不能再多了。

Wecan't do more than a 2% reduction.

对这类商品,只有在价格合理时我们才进

deWe won't import this kind of good:unless the price is reasonable.

如果贵方能提前交货,我们才可接受贵方价格

We may accept your price only ifyou can make an earlier shipment.

如果贵方能满足我们的需要量,我们就接受贵方的价格。

If you can meet oulneeds of quantity , we'll accept your price

为了达成这次交易,我们接受你方的报价

In order to conclude the transaction , weaccept your price.

我们同意以180 美元每吨的价格成交

We agree to conclude the transaction at theprice of US $ 180 per ton.

协商折扣 

negotiating discount

我想跟你们商量一下折扣问题。

I'd liketo discuss the matter of discount with you

关于折扣问题你们是怎样考虑的?

What would you say about a discount?

原则上我们一般不给折扣。

In principlewe usually don't allow any discount.

对这种商品我们一般不给折扣。

As arule we don't allow any discount for thiscommodity.

我们订购这么多的货,折扣多少还是要给的吧。

We have ordered such a largequantity that a discount , no matter how little. should be allowed.

我们破例给你们2%的折扣。

 We'll giveyou a 2% discount as an exception to ourusual practice.

2%的折扣是不是少了一点儿?

Don't you think a two percent discount is too little?

2%的折扣已经不少了。

2%discount is already substantial.

我们认为折扣不能少于5%。

We think the discount should be no less than 5% .

我们的报价已是最低价,折扣不能再多给

As we have quoted you rock bottomprice, we can't give you any more discounts.

如果贵方不增加折扣,我们就很难成交

I'm afraid we can't come to terms if youwon't increase discount.

为了成交,我们同意给你们 3% 的折扣。

In order to conclude the business , we"lagree to give you a 3% discount.

如果贵方增订到 5000 件,我们就同意给4%的折扣。

We'll agree to give you a4% discount if you increase your order by 5000 pieces.

这种商品是你们的新产品.为了打开市场你们考虑是不是多给一些折扣。

Would you consider increasing the discountto open the market, as this is a new product of yours?

考虑到这种商品是新产品,我们再增加1%的折扣。

Considering this is a newproductwe'll allow you a further 1% discount.

付款和交货

paymentand delivery

你们一般采用什么付款方式?

What isyour regular practice concerning terms opayment?

我们通常采用凭不可撤销的信用证、装运单据结汇付款的方式。

We usually accept payment by irrevocable L/C payableagainst shipping documents.

你们能不能接受付款交单?

I wonder ifyou will accept document against payment?

我们无法接受你们的建议,我们坚持用信用证支付方式。

Its very difficult forus to accept your suggestion.We insist onpayment by L/C.

如果你们答应提前一个月交货,我们就同意开信用证。

Wewillopen aL/Ciyou promise to effect shipment one monthearlier.

你们一定要在交货前30天把信用证送来达我方。

Your L/Cmust reachus 30days before delivery.

我们在收到贵方信用证后两三个星期内就能发货。

Shipment can be effected within two or three weeks after receipt ofyour L/C.

你方能不能再提前一点交货呢?

Couldyou possible effect shipment more prompt-ly?

3月上旬是我们能办的最早交货日期。

The earliest shipment we can make is earlyMarch.

你们能不能在2月底交货?

Can you de-liver the goods in the end of February ?

非常抱歉,我们不能提前交货。

 m verysorry , we can't advance the time of deliy-ery.

这次交易我们将采用分期付款方式。

We would like to adopt payment by installments for our present transaction.

为了今后的业务,这次我们接受分期付款方式。

With an eye to future businesswe'll accept payment by installments thistime.

订合同

signing a contract

这是我们做的合同,请您再仔细看一下

Here is our contract.Would you pleaseread it carefully again?

它基本上包括经过谈判双方一致同意的全部内容。

It contains basically all wehave agreed upon during our negotiation.

在这儿是不是应该加上这样一句:如果一方未按合同条款执行,另一方有权终止合同。

Don't you think we should addthis sentence here? If one side fails to hon-or the contract .the other side is entitled tocancel it.

您还有别的意见吗?

Have you any morequestions?

我们对所有条款都没有意见了

Wehave no questions about the terms.

我们对全部条款已达成一致意见。

Wehave reached an agreement on all theterms.

请您在这儿签字。

Please sign your namehere.

祝贺我们圆满达成交易!

Lets congratu-late ourselves that this transaction has beenbrought to a successful conclusion.

我们将严格按照要求履行合同。

We shall fulfll the requirements of the con-tract.

    转藏 分享 献花(0

    0条评论

    发表

    请遵守用户 评论公约

    类似文章 更多