分享

酒店前台常用的100句口语表达,超实用,建议收藏

 hercules028 2023-10-15 发布于广西

预订

一、预订服务

Good morning. This is Room reservation. May I help you?

早上好,客房预订处,我能为您做什么?

What kind of room would you like to reserve ?

您想订哪种类型的房间?

A single room or a double room ?

要单人间还是双人房间?

For which dates do you want to book the rooms ?

您想订哪几天的房间呢?

What time will you be arriving?

您将在何时到达?

May I know your name ?

您能告诉我您的名字吗?

How long will you be staying?

您将要住多久?

I’d like to confirm your reservation.

我要确认一下您的预订。

I’ll check the room availability.

我查查客房预订情况。

You should pay a deposit of US $1000 beforehand .

您应预期付1000美元的定金。

There is a 10 per cent discount .

10%的折扣。

二.预订服务

What kind of room would you like(prefer)?

您希望要什么样的房间?

Would you like a room with a front view or a rear view?

您是要窗户临街的房间,还是要背街的房间?

Do you want a single room or a double room?

您是要单人间还是双人间?

Would a double room do?

双人间可以吗?

Would you like breakfast in our hotel?

您要不要在饭店吃早餐?

In whose name is the reservation made?

是以谁的名义订的房间?

How do you spell your name,please?

请问您的名字怎么拼写?

I’m sorry,but we don’t have any record of your reservation.

对不起,我们这里没有您预订的记录。

I’m sorry,we have no record of a reservation in your name.

对不起,没有以您名字预订房间的记录。

Do you have a letter or fax confirming the reservation?

您是否收到过确认您订房的信件或传真?

Who made the reservation,please?

请问是谁预订的房间?

From which country?

从哪个国家预订的?

Do you remember the name of the reservation clerk?

您是否记得预订员的姓名?

When did you make the reservation?

您是什么时候订的房?

What was the date of the reservation?

请问您预订房间的日期?

Would you like Full American Plan or Continental Plan?

您希望是美国收费方式还是欧式收费方式?

How long will you be staying?

您将要住多久?

For how long?

您准备住多长时间?

How many guests will there be in your party altogether?

你们一起有几个人?

I can book you a single room for the 15th and 16th.

我可以为您在15日、16日两天订一个单人房间。

We can confirm a room for the 15th and 16th.

我们可以确认您15日、16日订的一个房间。

It’s all right for the 15th ,but not the 16th.

15日的订房没问题,但16日恐怕不行。

Just a moment,please. I’ll check the room availability.

请稍等,我去查一下房间预订情况。

Sorry to have kept you waiting,sir.

对不起,先生,让您久等了。

Unfortunately we are fully booked for July,15th.

遗憾的是我们7月15日客房已全部订满。

I’m sorry,I can’t book you a room for July,15th.

对不起,我无法为您订7月15日的客房。

We are fully booked for all types of rooms on that night.

我们酒店那天的客房已全部订满。

We won’t be able to guarantee you a room for July 15th.

我们不能保证7月15日有房间给您。

If there isn’t any room,we can get you on the waiting list or we can find you a room in another hotel.

如果没有空房间,我们可以将您放入等候名单中,一旦有空房就马上给您安排,或者为您在其他饭店找个房间入住。

For a single room,the price would be 30 USD.

单人房间的价格是30美元。

The total cost would be 100 USD.

全部费用是100美元。

I’m sorry,we don’t have connecting double rooms,but we have large adjoining rooms.

对不起,我们没有相通的双人房间,但我们有大的相邻房间。

I’m sorry,we don’t have saunas in our hotel,but we have massage service.

对不起,我们没有蒸汽浴,但我们有按摩服务。

Would you like us to send you a brochure?

我们给您寄一份介绍我们饭店的小册子好吗?

Who’s the reservation for?

您为谁预订房间?

Gould you give me your address and telephone number,please?

请问您的地址和联系电话?

How will you be paying the bill(account)?

您将如何付款?

You’ll have to send us a deposit of 50 USD.

您需要寄给我们50美元的押金。

Is the company willing to cover all the expenses?

公司是否愿意支付所有的费用?

When will you be arriving?

您将何时到达?

Will you be coming by plane?And the flight No. please?

您将乘飞机来吗?航班号是多少?

May I have the airline flight number and arrival time?

我可以问您航班号和到达时间吗?

We look forward to seeing you(serving you).

我们期待着您的光临(或:为您服务)。

The room may have been reserved in the name of the person who made the reservation.

也许您的房间订在为您预订的那个人名下了。

Our hotel has a fine view of the city.

从我们饭店可以看到城市的优美景色。

Our hotel overlooks one of the main avenue in the city.

从我们饭店可以俯瞰城市中的主要大道之一。

Our hotel is beautifully situated.

我们饭店环境优美。

This is the peak season. I’m sorry,but could you call us again later on this week?We may have a cancellation.

现在是旅游旺季,很抱歉,您在这周后几天再打电话过来好吗?也许会有人取消预订。

We don’t have any single room available. Would you mind a double room instead?

我们没有单人间了,如果是个双人间您介意吗?

I’m afraid we have no credit arrangements with your company. We will need an advance deposit by bank draft or in cash before the reservation date.

抱歉,我们与贵公司没有信用合同,所以希望您再这个预订日期前以银行汇票或现金形式付给我们一笔保证金。

接待

三、接待服务

What kind of room would you be prefer?

您要什么样的房间?

Have you got a booking?

您预订了吗?

A single room or a double room?

要单人间还是双人房间?

A double room costs 368 Yuan per night .

双人房的房价是每晚368元。

Breakfast is also included.

早餐也包括在内。

May I see your passport?

我能看一下您的护照吗?

Could you fill in this form, please?

请您填一下这张登记表好吗?

This is your room card and room key?

这是您的房卡和房间钥匙。

Could you sign your name, please?

请您签一下名,好吗?

If you leave after 6:00 p.m, you’ll have to pay the full account.

晚上六点以后退房,按全天收费计算.

You’ll have to register individually, please.

请你们分开登记。

How would you like to pay , sir , in cash or by credit card ?

先生,请问您是用现金付款还是用信用卡付账?

I feel terribly sorry . this is the busiest season and all kinds of rooms are fully booked.

非常抱歉,这个季节人多,各种房间都订满了。

Do you know which unit is responsible for the reception?

您知道您是由哪个单位负责接待的吗?

Could you keep your room key until you check out ?

请您在住宿期间自己保管钥匙,直到结帐离开。

收银

四、收银服务

Here is your bill. It’s 2000 Yuan in all.

这是您的账单。总共2000元。

How would you like to pay, sir, in cash or by credit card ?

先生,请问您是用现金付款还是用信用卡付账?

Please check it and sign here.

请核对一下,在这里签个字。

I will write out a receipt for you.

我给您开一张收据。

May I check the details for you, please?

我能为您核对账单上的详细内容吗?

Do you have any charges for this morning?

您今天是否挂帐用酒店的服务?

We’ll have to charge you $10 extra.

我们要向您额外收10美元。

Did you make any phone calls from room, sir?

先生,您从房间打过电话吗?

Excuse me, sir, but I don’t think that will be enough.

先生,对不起,我认为钱数不够。

I am sorry ,sir ,there has been an error in your bill. Please wait a minute while I correct it .

对不起,先生,您的帐单算错了。请稍候,我马上把它改过来。

Is your baggage down yet, sir ? Could you check out after your baggage have been brought down, please?

先生,您的行李拿下来了吗?能请您在行李拿下来后再结帐吗?

指路

五、指路用语

1. Go upstairs/downstairs.上楼/下楼。

2. It’s at the end of the corridor.在走廊尽头。

3. Where is the washroom /restroom/ elevator)?请问卫生间/休息室/电梯在哪儿?

4. This way ,please.请这边走

5. Turn left/right.往左转/右转。

6. It’s in the lobby near the main entrance.在大厅靠近大门。

提醒

六、提醒用语

1. Mind/(Watch)your step.请走好。

2. Please be careful.请当心。

3. Please don’t leave anything behind.请别遗忘您的东西。

4. Don’t worry.别担心。

5. Take it easy.放心好了。

6. Please don’t smoke here. 请不要在这边抽烟。

告别

七、告别语

1. Goodbye.再见。

2. See you later.再见。

3. Good night.晚安。

4. See you tomorrow.明天见。

5. Goodbye and thank you for coming.再见,谢谢您的光临。

6. Goodbye and hope to see you again.再见,希望再见到您。

7. Have a nice trip! 一路平安!

8. Wish you a pleasant journey! Good luck!祝您旅途愉快!祝您好运!

    本站是提供个人知识管理的网络存储空间,所有内容均由用户发布,不代表本站观点。请注意甄别内容中的联系方式、诱导购买等信息,谨防诈骗。如发现有害或侵权内容,请点击一键举报。
    转藏 分享 献花(0

    0条评论

    发表

    请遵守用户 评论公约

    类似文章 更多