分享

3000句地道口语,每天背几句,口语水平瞬间提升一倍。

 hercules028 2024-01-21 发布于四川

在校园

I was going over to the library to study.

我正要去图书馆学习。

I won’tget any studying done there at all.

我在那儿根本学不进去。

I’m trying to finish the reading assignment for our physics class.

我在努力完成物理课的阅读作业。

I’ve got to start preparing tonight.

我今晚必须开始准备。

The problem is that I missed two days of class last week.

问题是我上个星期去了两天的课。

I’ve got to go to baseball practice.

我必须去做棒球训练。

Are you going to the class meeting later?

你呆会儿去开班会吗?

How many classes have you missed so far?

到目前为止你缺了多少课?

He is involved in too many sports and activities.

他参加了太多体育运动和其他活动。

I’m going to the gym for a little bit.

我要去体育馆锻炼一下。

What are you writing about for your class paper?

你的课程论文写什么了?

I’vegot to go meet a professor.

我得去见一位教授。

Do you want to study together?

你想一起学习吗?

I’m going to get some coffee in the dining hall.

我要去餐厅喝点咖啡。

The dean wants to meet my parents.

教务长想见见我的父母。

在图书馆

Are these the books you are checking out?

这些事你要借的书吗?

When are they due back?

什么时候还?

It seems you still have a book overdue.

你好像还有一本书过期了。

You can have them for one month.

你可以借一个月。

It’s $0.5 a day for overdue books.

过期的书要收50美分一天。

Do you have any books on Russia?

你们有关于俄国的书吗?

You’re not supposed to talk in the library.

在图书馆要保持安静。

That book is on reverse for a professor.

一位教授预定了那本书。

We only have one copy of that book.

那本书只有一本。

She is a very popularauthor.

她是个很受欢迎的作者。

This library needs to get some more up-to-date books.

图书馆需要多购入新书。

Where are the math books located?

数学书在哪?

What time does the library close today?

图书馆今天几点关门?

I hate when people write in library books.

我讨厌别人在图书馆的书上写字。

在聚会

I’m really having a good time.

我玩的真的很开心。

It’s too crowded to push my way through to the kitchen.

人太多了,我进不去厨房。

Do you know anybody at this party?

这聚会上的人你有认识的吗?

I’m going to have some fun while I’m here.

我会在这儿玩的开心的。

Why don’t we stay for about half an hour to see if anyone else arrives?

不如在这里等半个小时,看看有没有人来。

I think we’re out of beer.

我们没有啤酒了。

Did anyone invite that guy?

有人邀请那个人了吗?

These parties are always so popular.

大家都爱去这些聚会。

There are too many older students here tonight.

今晚这里有很多高年级学生。

Should I go talk to that girl over there?

我应该过去和那个女孩说话吗?

Can you tell me where the bathroom is?

请问洗手间在哪儿?

I think some people are leavingto go to another party.

我想有些人在离开去参加其他聚会了。

You should slow down with the drinking.

你应该慢点喝。

I’m tired, so I’m going home.

我累了,我要回家。

It’s always the same faces at these parties.

这些聚会都是些老面孔。

在电影院

I guess this is a really popular movie.

我猜这部电影很受欢迎。

Are there any movies you want to see in case this one is sold out?

万一这部电影没票了,你还想看别的吗?

He’s got a few minutes before the start of the movie.

离电影开始还有几分钟。

The movie was so scary.

那部电影太吓人了。

There’s one out now about a talking horse.

现在有一部讲述会说话的马的电影在公映。

I think my seat is near the aisle.

我觉得我的座位靠近过道。

This theater is packed tonight.

这个电影院今晚全是人。

The film is sold out for tonight.

这场电影今晚没票了。

What time does the show start?

演出什么时候开始?

Let’s go find our seats.

咱们去找座位吧。

The plot wasn’t very realistic.

情节不太现实。

Directors seemed to relay mostly on special effects.

导演好像大都依赖特效。

This movie is based on a true story.

这部电影是根据真实故事改编的。

I think this scene was filmed in my hometown.

我觉得这个场景是在我的家乡拍摄的。

Can you believe how much a bag of popcorn costs at this theater?

你绝对想不到这家电影院一袋爆米花要多少钱。

在医院

He has an injured leg.

他有一条腿受伤了。

The doctor’s seeing him at this time.

现在医生正在给他诊治。

Do you know anything about his condition?

你知道他现在怎么样嘛?

I thought it might be more serious.

我以为可能会更严重。

Yourmother is now in stable condition.

你母亲的病情现在稳定了。

Which hand is bothering you?

你哪只手有问题?

How long has it been swollen like that?

肿成这样有多久了?

Can you roll up your sleeve for me to have a look?

你能把袖子卷起来让我看看吗?

Do you have any insurance?

你有保险吗?

Do you have a history of heart trouble?

你有心脏病史吗?

We have no spare beds right now.

我们现在没有多余的床位。

The pain is mostly in my lower back.

主要是下背部很痛。

Does it hurt when I do this?

我这样做你疼吗?

I’ll write you a prescription.

我给你开个药方。

You should take it easy on that leg for a few weeks.

你的那条腿要休养几个星期。

在理发店

I think I just need a trim.

我想修一下头发。

Would you like a quick shampoo and rinse?

您的头发要快速洗一下吗?

You can never be careful with a customer’s hair.

对待客人的头发越仔细越好。

Just a little trim on the top and shave it close on the sides.

稍微修一下头顶的头发,两边剪短一些。

Something new would be nice.

剪个新发型就更好了。

Do you want a little off the top?

上面要不要剪一下?

Should I taper the back?

后面要打薄吗?

How about a shampoo?

要洗头吗?

How do you want your hair cut?

您要剪什么样的发型?

I’ll try to fix the side.

我会修剪一下侧面的头发。

Do you want a perm?

您想要烫头吗?

I don’t need a shave.

我不需要修面。

That’s too short in the back.

后面太短了。

I have a hair in my eye.

头发到我眼睛里了。

Just comb the hair back a little.

把头发往后面梳一点。


在餐厅

This soup is incredible. Have you tried it yet?

这汤真是不错,你尝了吗?

I was trying to decide what to order.

我在想要点些什么?

I’m going to have the steak.

我要一份牛排。

I’ve never had fried chicken this good before.

我从没吃过这么美味的炸鸡。

How do you want your steak cooked?

你的牛排要几分熟?

This chicken is undercooked.

这鸡肉没熟。

My compliments to the chef.

我要夸夸厨师。

Are you ready to order?

你要点菜吗?

What’s your specialty today?

今天的招牌菜是什么?

Would you like any more coffee?

您要不要再来点咖啡?

Do you have reservations tonight?

你们今晚预定的桌位吗?

Would you like smoking or non-smoking table?

你要做吸烟区还是禁烟区?

Can I look at the menu?

我能看看菜单吗?

Would you like any dessert?

您要甜点吗?

在酒店

This soup is incredible. Have you tried it yet?

这汤真是不错,你尝了吗?

I was trying to decide what to order.

我在想要点些什么?

I’m going to have the steak.

我要一份牛排。

I’ve never had fried chicken this good before.

我从没吃过这么美味的炸鸡。

How do you want your steak cooked?

你的牛排要几分熟?

This chicken is undercooked.

这鸡肉没熟。

My compliments to the chef.

我要夸夸厨师。

Are you ready to order?

你要点菜吗?

What’s your specialty today?

今天的招牌菜是什么?

Would you like any more coffee?

您要不要再来点咖啡?

Do you have reservations tonight?

你们今晚预定的桌位吗?

Would you like smoking or non-smoking table?

你要做吸烟区还是禁烟区?

Can I look at the menu?

我能看看菜单吗?

Would you like any dessert?

您要甜点吗?


在公共汽车

Do you know what bus leads to memorial stadium?

你知道哪一路公车去纪念碑体育馆吗?

There should be a bus stop right at the stadium.

体育馆那边应该有站牌。

Do you know what bus isgoing to the theater?

你知道几路公共汽车去剧院吗?

It’s about 3stops from here—Maybe fifteen minutes.

离这儿三站,大概15分钟。

This says the last bus leaves at 9:45.

这上面说最后一班09:45开。

Our bus is late.

我们的车晚点了。

That bus is too crowded to board.

那辆车太挤了,上不去。

Can you read the bus schedule on that sign?

你能看清站牌上的公共汽车时刻表吗?

The benches are too wet to sit on.

这些长椅子太湿了,没法坐。

That bus needs some new brakes.

那辆公共汽车需要新刹车了。

How much is the fare for the bus?

车票多少钱?

There are no seats left on the bus.

公共汽车上没有座位了。

Can you give me change for the bus?

你能给我一些零钱乘公交车吗?

Is this bus going uptown?

这车是去住宅区的吗?

在机场

Thank you for flying with skyway airlines.

感谢您乘坐天航航空公司的航班。

May I see your ticket, please?

能看看您的机票吗?

My shoulder bag is carry-on luggage.

我的挎包是随身行李。

Boarding will begin in about 30minutes.

大约30分钟后登机。

When does your flight land?

你的航班什么时候着陆?

What terminal am I leaving from?

我最后从哪个出口出来?

The security check is going to take a while.

过安检要耽误一会儿时间。

I hope the x-ray machine doesn’t damage my film.

我希望X光机不会损坏我的胶卷。

Don’t even joke about having a bomb or a gun.

不要开玩笑你身上有炸弹或枪。

This is going to be a long flight.

这将是一次长途飞行。

The arrival time has been delayed due to bad weather.

由于天气不好,到达时间延误了。

That bag is too heavy to be carry-on luggage.

那个包太重了,不能当随身行李。

Where is the baggage claim area?

在哪儿领行李?

This is your boarding pass.

这是你的登机证。

May I see your passport?

我能看看您的护照吗?


在健身房

Don’t you look at yourself in the mirror, too?

难道你都不照镜子了吗?

They must work out all the time.

他们必须得一直锻炼。

Why do you go to the gym so much?

你为什么经常去健身房?

It’s good for me to be healthy.

身体健康意义非凡。

It’s never good to put such a high value on appearances.

太重视外表不好。

My muscles feel numb.

我感觉肌肉麻了。

I can’t move a muscle.

我动不了了。

I’m exhausted.

太累了。

I’m going to spend a few more minutes on the exercise bike.

我要在健身车上再锻炼一会儿。

It’s too crowded in the gym at night.

晚上健身房里太多人了。

Someone needs to fix the leg press machine.

这台压腿机得修理一下。

I’m going to relax in the sauna.

我要去蒸桑拿放松一下。

How many more exercises do you have to do?

你还要做多少锻炼?

How often do you work out?

你多久锻炼一次?

He’s a firefighter, so he has to exercise often.

他是个消防员,所以他必须经常锻炼。

在家

You’re always on the phone with your mom for hours.

你总是给你妈妈打电话,一打就是几个小时。

I’m not dressed.

我还没有穿好衣服。

I need you to do me one more favor.

我需要你再帮我一个忙。

It’s becoming really messy in there.

那儿变得一团糟。

It’s your turn to cut the grass.

轮到你除草了。

I’ll take the dog out for a walk.

我去遛狗。

You need to clean the floor this afternoon.

你今天下午要扫地。

The refrigerator light isn’t working.

冰箱的灯坏了。

We’re almost out of toothpaste.

我们的牙膏快要用完了。

I just want to relax and watch TV after work.

下班后我只想看电视,放松放松。

What’s for dinner tonight?

今天晚餐吃什么?

I don’t feel like cooking tonight.

我今晚不想做饭。

I spent most of the afternoon taking a nap.

我下午的大部分时间都在睡午觉。

Your parents are coming over for dinner tomorrow.

你父母明天来吃晚饭。

Have you met our new neighbors across the street?

你见过我们街对面的新邻居吗?


学校和教育

What college should I attend in the fall?

秋季我上哪一所大学好呢?

I’m majoring in history.

我学的是历史专业。

Can you tell me where the dormitory is?

请问宿舍在哪儿?

I’m taking extra classes this semester.

这个学期我多选修了几门课程。

Are you having problems with chemistry?

你学化学有困难吗?

I’m not worried about this test.

我并不担心这次考试。

The prices of textbooks have gone up.

教材涨价了。

Our class has a meeting after lunch.

午餐后我们班要开个会。

The new professor is very strict.

新来的教授很严厉。

Do you want to study together for the exam?

你们想一起备考吗?

So now that we’re graduated from high school, what are you going to do?

我们已经高中毕业了,你有什么打算?

My father says that choosing the right college is the most important decision a young person can make.

我父亲说,选对大学是年轻人最重要的决定。

How long have you attended this school?

你在这所学校呆多久了?

I didn’t receive a room assignment for the dormitory, so I need to find out what room I will be living in?

我没有收到宿舍安排通知,所以我得搞清楚要住哪间房。

Have you decided on the classes you want to take this semester?

你有没有想好这个学期要修哪些课?

工作和职业

I need to start looking for a job.

我得开始找工作了。

What do you think of your new boss?

你觉得你的新老板怎么样?

My boss works so hard.

我的老板工作太努力了。

Does your job pay well?

你的薪水高吗?

We need to improve training in this company.

我们得改进公司的培训。

The interview was very tough this afternoon.

今天下午的面试很难。

I spend all day on the phone talking to customers.

我一天都在给客户打电话。

I’m so busy that I had lunch at my desk.

我非常忙,午饭都是在办公桌上吃的。

I like my job because I get to travel a lot.

我喜欢我的工作,因为我能经常出差。

My brother flies for an airline.

我哥哥在一家航空公司当飞行员。

What kind of job do you want to get?

你想要什么样的工作?

I hada very good interview for a job with an advertisement company.

我在一家广告公司面试很成功。

I would have to get a master degree in order to find a job in that field.

要想在那个领域找工作,我必须要有硕士文凭。

Will the boss mind if I have some personal items on my desk?

如果我在办公桌上放些个人物品,老板会介意吗?

What is the company policy on taking leave for a vacation?

公司的休假怎么规定的?


节假日

Why can’t I get return tickets for the train?

我为什么不能买这趟列车的回程车票?

I’ve already booked our flight for next month.

我已经订了咱们下个月的机票。

My wallet was stolen in Mexico.

我的钱包在墨西哥被偷了。

I need to get a new passport.

我需要一个新护照。

Do you speak English?

你会说英语吗?

He packedtoo much for this trip.

这次旅行他带的行李太多了。

Do you know the way to the airport?

你知道去机场的路吗?

I have some great pictures from my trip to Egypt.

在埃及旅行时,我拍了一些好看的照片。

I don’t think they have any more tickets for this bus.

我觉得这趟大巴车的票卖完了。

It’s not safe to go to that country right now.

现在去那个国家不安全。

Are you tourists here in France?

你们是在法国旅行吗?

France is known all over the world for its food. Have you tried any?

法国美食闻名全球,你尝过吗?

How long will you be visiting France?

你打算在法国待多久?

You cannot visit France without seeing its most famous city.

你来法国就得去法国最著名的城市看看。

I hope you enjoy your stay.

我希望你在这里玩地愉快。

旅行

Why can’t I get return tickets for the train?

我为什么不能买这趟列车的回程车票?

I’ve already booked our flight for next month.

我已经订了咱们下个月的机票。

My wallet was stolen in Mexico.

我的钱包在墨西哥被偷了。

I need to get a new passport.

我需要一个新护照。

Do you speak English?

你会说英语吗?

He packedtoo much for this trip.

这次旅行他带的行李太多了。

Do you know the way to the airport?

你知道去机场的路吗?

I have some great pictures from my trip to Egypt.

在埃及旅行时,我拍了一些好看的照片。

I don’t think they have any more tickets for this bus.

我觉得这趟大巴车的票卖完了。

It’s not safe to go to that country right now.

现在去那个国家不安全。

Are you tourists here in France?

你们是在法国旅行吗?

France is known all over the world for its food. Have you tried any?

法国美食闻名全球,你尝过吗?

How long will you be visiting France?

你打算在法国待多久?

You cannot visit France without seeing its most famous city.

你来法国就得去法国最著名的城市看看。

I hope you enjoy your stay.

我希望你在这里玩地愉快。

约会

Are those two still seeing each other?

那两个人还在约会吗?

Would you like to get dinner sometime?

你想找个时间吃晚饭吗?

I’m sorry, but I’m seeing someone.

对不起,我在约会。

Have you met my girlfriend?

你见过我女朋友吗?

Their relationship is having some problems right now.

他们的关系现在有些问题。

I don’t want to commit to one person right now.

我现在不想对一个人承诺。

I think we should see other people.

我想我们应该和其他人交往了。

Are you breaking up with me?

你要和我分手?

We should just be friends.

我们应该只是朋友。

I’m not interested in dating right now.

我现在对约会不感兴趣。

Can I go out on a date?

我可以出去约会吗?

I’m really glad you asked me out.

我真的很高兴你约我出去。

I’m a little nervous since this is our first date.

我有点紧张,因为这是我们的第一次约会。

Why don’t you let me pay since you bought the dance tickets.

既然你买了舞蹈票,为什么这次不让我付钱?


婚姻

We’ve been married for 14years.

我们结婚十四年了。

Are you still married?

你还结婚吗?

They got married last year.

他们去年结婚了。

We were married in a church.

我们在教堂结婚。

We will havea small wedding next week.

下周我们将举行一个小型婚礼。

It’s our twentieth anniversary.

这是我们的二十周年纪念日。

We invited all our friends to the wedding.

我们邀请了所有的朋友参加婚礼。

It’s nice to be married.

很高兴能结婚。

My wife is from Chicago.

我妻子来自芝加哥。

We don’t want to have kids anytime soon.

我们不想很快生孩子。

I cannot imagine spending the rest of my life with anyone else.

我不能想象我的余生都是和其他人一起度过的。

There’s nothing sadder than a bitter divorce.

没有什么比痛苦的离婚更悲伤的了。


悲伤

I’m so sorry this has happened to you.

你发生这种事情我很难过。

I can’t deal with this right now.

我现在干不了这个。

This is awful.

这太糟糕了。

Are you crying?

你在哭吗?

I’ll be okay in a moment.

我过一会儿就没事了。

I miss my wife.

我想念我的妻子。

These pictures make me sad.

看着这些照片,我就伤心。

He’s still grieving for her.

他还在为她伤心。

She hasn’t gotten over the death of her child.

她还没有从丧子的打击中恢复过来。

I just don’t feel like talking about it.

我只是不想谈这个。

Why are you so upset?

你为什么这么沮丧?

I feel like my heart is breaking.

我感觉心都碎了。

I’m not in the mood to talk right now.

我现在没心情讲话。

I’m really upset right now and I think I’d rather be alone.

我现在心情很不好,想一个人待一会儿。

In these cases, time to heal is the only thing that can help.

在这些情况下,时间是最好的疗养。


嫉妒

That girl thinks she’s so cute.

那个女孩认为自己很可爱。

I wish I could afford a car like this.

我希望我能买得起这种车。

I have to admit I’m a little jealous.

我得承认有一些嫉妒。

I’m envious of his success.

我羡慕他的成功。

You have no reason to envy me.

你没有理由嫉妒我。

Are you jealous of my friend?

你嫉妒我的朋友吗?

I wish I could be as fast as Tom.

我希望能跑得像汤姆一样快。

He clearly makes Billjealous.

很显然,他让比尔嫉妒了。

Jealousy can really hurt a friendship.

嫉妒的确会破坏友谊。

It doesn’t help to be envious of him.

嫉妒他没有用。

I can already tell that I won’t like him.

我可以说我不喜欢他。

It sounds like you’re jealous.

听起来你吃醋了。

I just don’t like the idea of you spending so much time with that guy.

我就是不喜欢你和那个人经常待在一起。

No matter how much I study, I can’t seem to beat you.

不管我怎么努力学习,我总是无法超过你。

偏好

I prefer apples to oranges.

比起桔子,我更喜欢苹果。

Do you have any preferences about dinner?

你对晚餐有什么偏好吗?

I’d prefer to just go home.

我宁愿回家。

Would you prefer to have wine?

你喜欢喝葡萄酒吗?

I’d prefer not to talk about it.

我宁愿不谈论它。

I can eat this, but it’s not my preference.

我可以吃这个,但这不是我的喜好。

What would you prefer we do?

你希望我们做什么?

I’d prefer it if you’d change the subject.

如果你换个话题,我更喜欢。

He’d prefer to just watch TV instead of going out.

他宁愿看电视也不愿出去。

My family would prefer to go to New York for vacation.

我的家人更喜欢去纽约度假。

Do you have any preferences about what to eat?

你对吃什么有什么偏好吗?

She was surprised, because my sister was very picky about what she would eat.

她很惊讶,因为我妹妹对吃什么很挑剔。

It is nice, but I still don’t think this car is right for me.

这辆车很好,但我仍然认为它不适合我。

I like to wear clothes that are comfortable, not those that are fashionable.

我喜欢穿舒适的衣服,而不是时尚的。

失望

I didn’t get the job I wanted.

我没有得到我想要的工作。

I’m really disappointed in this movie.

我对这部电影真的很失望。

The team’s performance was disappointing.

该队的表现令人失望。

I hate to disappoint you.

我不想让你失望。

This meal is rather disappointing.

这顿饭相当令人失望。

He was disappointed with the hotel’s service.

他对酒店的服务感到失望。

I expected better from him.

我对他有更好的期望。

She was disappointed in herself.

她对自己感到失望。

I waited for two hours and no one came to me.

我等了两个小时,没有人来找我。

This vacation did not go as well as expected.

这个假期没有像预期的那样顺利。

The world won’t end or anything like that, but I still feel pretty sad.

世界不会就此结束,但我仍然感到很难过。

I just found out that I didn’t get into one of the study abroad programs I applied for.

我刚刚发现我没有进入我申请的一个留学项目。

I don’t think it will lift my spirits, but I’ll give it a try.

我不认为这会振奋我的精神,但我会尝试一下。

This doesn’t help me to get over my disappointment.

这无助于我克服失望。


愤怒

I’m so mad at you right now.

我现在对你很生气。

He was enraged by the accident.

他被事故激怒了。

My mom is going to be furious when she finds out what happened.

当我妈妈发现发生了什么事时,她会大发雷霆的。

My boss was pretty upset at me today.

我老板今天对我很生气。

I need to better control my temper.

我需要更好地控制我的脾气。

My uncle has a pretty bad temper.

我叔叔脾气很坏。

It won’t help anything if you get angry.

生气了不能解决任何事情。

His face was red with anger.

他气得满脸通红。

Mistakes are often made in the heat of anger.

愤怒时常常犯错误。

Why are you so angry with me?

你为什么对我这么生气?

You seem upset, has something happened?

你看起来很沮丧,发生什么事了吗?

Tom and I were supposed to meetat the movie theater, but he never showed up.

汤姆和我本来应该在电影院见面的,但他一直没来。

Maybe I won’t stop being friends with him, but I’m still going to tell him off.

也许我不会停止和他做朋友,但我还是会责备他。

I was simply too mad to think straight.

我简直疯了,没法思考。

I’ve never been so furious in my entire life.

我一生中从未如此愤怒过。

无聊

This books bores me.

这本书使我厌烦。

Do you find this class boring?

你觉得这门课无聊吗?

This movie isn’t very interesting.

这部电影不是很有趣。

I’m not interested in this conversation.

我对这次谈话不感兴趣。

Holidays with my relatives tend to be boring.

和亲戚一起度假往往很无聊。

It looks pretty bored right now.

现在看起来很无聊。

Am I boring you?

我让你厌烦了吗?

No one expected the play to be this boring.

没人料到这出戏会这么无聊。

Why do you think this is dull?

你为什么认为这很无聊?

This can’t get any more dull.

这不能再无聊了。

This kind of weather is very depressing.

这种天气很令人沮丧。

I was bored out of my mind.

我烦透了。

I’m usually pretty bored.

我通常很无聊。

In class, I have nothing to do.

在课堂上,我无事可做。


憎恨

I hate going to work.

我讨厌去上班。

Hatred often comes from ignorance and fear.

仇恨往往来自无知和恐惧。

It’s wrong to hate people from different cultures.

仇恨来自不同文化的人是错误的。

She gave him a hateful look.

她狠狠地看了他一眼。

His voice was full of hate.

他的声音充满了仇恨。

Hatred makes it difficult to forgive.

仇恨使人难以原谅。

I loathe that man.

我讨厌那个人。

He despises everything about France.

他鄙视法国的一切。

She hates the color yellow.

她讨厌黄色。

I just don’t feel like running into him.

我只是不想撞上他。

Something about him just rubs me the wrong way.

他身上的某些东西让我感到不舒服。

I hate that because it is very impolite.

他身上的某些东西让我感到不舒服。

I just saw someone who I’d rather not be around.

我刚刚看到一个我不想看到的人。

I can’t stand him.

我受不了他。

羞耻

You should be ashamed of yourself.

你应该为自己感到羞耻。

His behaviour was shameful.

他的行为很可耻。

He has disgraced his entire family.

他使全家蒙羞。

She is a disgrace to her country.

她是祖国的耻辱。

I feel very ashamed for what I did.

我为自己的所作所为感到羞愧。

I want to apologize for the shame I have brought on this school.

我想为我给这所学校带来的耻辱道歉。

He blushed with shame.

他羞愧得脸红了。

That man has no shame.

那个人毫无羞耻心。

He couldn’t hide his embarrassment.

他无法掩饰自己的尴尬。

His shame was evident to everyone.

他的羞耻是显而易见的。

I lied to my parents and now I feel very guilty.

我对父母撒谎,现在我感到很内疚。

I feel so ashamed of myself.

我为自己感到羞愧。

I can’t believe I fell flat on my face at the recital.

我真不敢相信在独奏会上我居然摔倒了。

I’m so ashamed and embarrassed.

我感到羞愧和尴尬。

I don’t think I can face my friends and family.

我想我不能面对我的朋友和家人。

威胁

That dog is very threatening.

那条狗很危险。

He was warned about a possible threat.

他被警告可能有威胁。

Are you threatening me?

你在威胁我吗?

My cat is no threat to anybody.

我的猫对任何人都没有威胁。

This wind is threatening to become a storm.

这阵风有可能成为风暴。

If you aren’t home exactly on time tonight, we’re going to have to punish you.

如果你今晚不能准时回家,我们将不得不惩罚你。

If you come home late, then you won’t be able to talk on the phone for two weeks.

如果你回家晚了,那么两周内你就不能打电话了。

Give me everything, or I will use my gun.

把一切都给我,否则我会用我的枪。

Don’t try to call for help until I’ve long gone, otherwise I’ll have to hurt you.

在我走很久之前,不要试图寻求帮助,否则我会伤害你的。

责备

That dog is very threatening.

那条狗很危险。

He was warned about a possible threat.

他被警告可能有威胁。

Are you threatening me?

你在威胁我吗?

My cat is no threat to anybody.

我的猫对任何人都没有威胁。

This wind is threatening to become a storm.

这阵风有可能成为风暴。

If you aren’t home exactly on time tonight, we’re going to have to punish you.

如果你今晚不能准时回家,我们将不得不惩罚你。

If you come home late, then you won’t be able to talk on the phone for two weeks.

如果你回家晚了,那么两周内你就不能打电话了。

Give me everything, or I will use my gun.

把一切都给我,否则我会用我的枪。

Don’t try to call for help until I’ve long gone, otherwise I’ll have to hurt you.

在我走很久之前,不要试图寻求帮助,否则我会伤害你的。

担忧

I’m worried about next week’s test.

我担心下个星期的测验。

Don’t worry about me.

别为我担心。

I’m worried for your safety.

我担心你的安全。

Your driving concerns me.

我担心你的驾驶安全。

He doesn’t seem concerned about his health.

他好像很不关心自己的健康。

It’s nothing that you should worry about.

你无需担心任何事情。

His actions have always been a worry to me.

他的行为总让我担心。

This new information is very worrisome.

这条新消息令人很不安。

I am a little concerned about the expense of this meal.

我有点担心这顿饭的花费。

He is a real worry to his mother.

他的母亲很担心他。

I’ve got some money troubles.

我的手头有些拮据。

I’m a musician and I often don’t have regular jobs.

我是个音乐家,经常没有固定的工作。

I’m good at English and history, but I’m really awful at the natural sciences.

我的英语和历史都很好,但是自然学科却很差。

I can’t get rid of my worries.

我没办法不担心。

I know I’ve beensilly, but I’ll worry about her for the rest of my life.

我知道我这样很傻,但是我这辈子都会为她担心的。

欺骗

You tricked me.

你骗了我。

I was deceived in this business deal.

在这次生意中我受骗了。

His words were very deceptive.

他的话具有欺骗性。

You allow yourself to be deceived.

你让自己受骗了。

Don’t be fooled by his friendly words.

别被他的花言巧语所迷惑。

He was completely fooled by his enemy.

他完全被敌人愚弄了。

Don’t let appearances deceive you.

别让外表欺骗了你。

You can’t fool me that easily.

你不能那么轻易的欺骗我。

He was tricked out of his money.

他被骗钱了。

I can’t believe I was such a fool.

我简直不敢相信,我竟然是这样一个傻瓜。

She would have contacted my parents if I couldn’t have come up with a good excuse.

如果我给不出一个好理由,他就会联系我父母。

It’s only a white lie so, it’s not a big deal.

这只是一个无恶意的小谎言,没什么大不了。

My conscience would weigh heavily on me.

我的良心会深受谴责。

I had to make something up, so I wouldn’t get into trouble.

我必须编造些理由才能避免惹上麻烦。

Are you sure that you had to be dishonest?

你确定你是迫不得已才撒谎的吗?


悲观

This effort is hopeless.

这些努力会付诸东流。

Why are you always a pessimist?

你为什么总是这么悲观?

I don’t want to hear anymore pessimism.

我不再想听到任何悲观言论。

The voters are pessimistic about the economy.

投票者对经济很不看好。

I’m a little pessimistic about our team’s chances.

我对我们队获胜的机会并不看好。

Pessimism infects other people.

悲观情绪会影响别人。

I’ve given up hope for this job.

我对这份工作不抱希望了。

I’m not very hopeful about the future.

我对将来不抱太大希望。

Quit being such a pessimist.

不要再这么悲观了。

I don’t think I’ll ever get a better job.

我觉得我找不到更好的工作了。

We always tend to think we’re done worse than we have.

我们总是觉得自己做得很糟,但实际情况并没有那么糟。

I’m never going to get into a good college, so then I won’t be able to get a good job.

我永远也进不了好大学,所以我也不会有好工作了。

They fired me because the company is losing money and they had to cut corners.

因为公司亏损要削减开支,所以就把我给解雇了。

You shouldn’t dwell on the negative things in your life.

你不应该老是想着生活中的消极的一面。

I don’t think my spirits can be raised.

我觉得我是高兴不起来了。

乐观

I’ve got high hopes for this experiment.

我对这次试验抱很大希望。

I’m confident we’ll win this game.

我相信这场比赛我们会赢的。

Joe’s always an optimist.

乔一直是个乐观主义者。

You seem pretty optimistic about your chances.

看起来你对自己很乐观。

Why are you so optimistic after what just happened?

为什么发生这么多事,你还这么乐观?

Optimism comes from hope.

心怀希望,自然乐观。

Optimists always say the glass is half full, not half empty.

乐观主义者总说杯子还有一半水,而不会觉得只有一半水。

I’m not very optimistic about this new restaurant.

我对这家新开的餐馆不看好。

The investors are optimistic about our company’s future.

投资者对我们公司的未来持乐观态度。

Optimism is a healthy outlook on life.

乐观是一种健康的人生观。

I will deal with that if it happens, but until then I’m going to hope for the best.

那样的话我会想办法处理。但是在此之前,我还是心怀希望。

It would be better to just try to calmdown.

最好是尽量平静下来。

Lots of people believe if you are optimistic, better things will happen to you in the end.

很多人相信,如果为人乐观,事情就会往好的方向发展。

You will always be happier if you have pleasant thoughts and lots of hope.

最后,如果你思想乐观,充满希望,就会总是更快乐。

Tomorrow has to be better because it can’t possibly be worse than today.

明天肯定会更好,因为明天不会比今天更糟。


成功

His first book was a best seller.

他的第一本书很畅销。

I finally graduated from college.

我终于大学毕业了。

I just got my dream job.

我刚刚得到了我梦寐以求的工作。

Sharon was first in her class at law school.

在法学院,雪伦是班上的第一名。

I finally got that promotion I wanted.

我终于如愿以偿升职了。

She just won the lottery.

她刚中了彩票。

My dad was just voted in as the company president.

我父亲刚被投票选为公司总裁。

His paintings are some of the most famous in the country.

他的画在这个国家是最著名的。

That was the fastest I have ever run a mile.

那是我跑得最快的一英里。

I feel really flattered that out of all the students I was picked.

那么多学生,我被选中了,简直受宠若惊。

No matter what you do, you will make them proud.

不管你做什么,他们都会为你自豪的。

I want to show everyone how successful I turned out to be.

我想让大家看看我有多成功。

That’s quite a success story.

那真是一个很成功的故事。

It sounds like you’ll have a lot to be proud of.

听起来有很多值得自豪的事情。


失败

I’m sure I just failedthat exam.

我确定我没通过这个考试。

Terry just lost that account for our company.

特利刚把我们公司的账目弄丢了。

He gambled away most of his savings.

他把大部分的积蓄都赌输掉了。

The cook ruined this meal.

这个厨师做的这顿饭很难吃。

The attempt ended in complete failure.

这次尝试最终彻底失败。

She failed to find any solution to the problem.

她没想到任何解决方法。

I can’t take any kind of job in this town.

我在这个镇上一份工作都找不到。

Timfinished last in the race.

蒂姆在比赛中是最后一名。

Bill lost the election for mayor.

比尔在市长竞选中失败了。

He couldn’t finish the report on time.

他没能按时完成报告。

I did get a new job, but then I got fired.

我确实找到了新工作,但是又被炒了。

I can’t believe I failed so horribly.

我不敢相信自己输的这么惨。

At least you learned a valuable lesson about not getting in over your head.

至少你有个这个宝贵的教训,明白做事要量力而为。

I lost my job, so I couldn’t afford to live on my own anymore.

我失业了,无法再自食其力。

    本站是提供个人知识管理的网络存储空间,所有内容均由用户发布,不代表本站观点。请注意甄别内容中的联系方式、诱导购买等信息,谨防诈骗。如发现有害或侵权内容,请点击一键举报。
    转藏 分享 献花(0

    0条评论

    发表

    请遵守用户 评论公约

    类似文章 更多