分享

40篇晨读美文,每天一篇,快速提升英语口语!(音频跟读)

 hercules028 2024-04-01 发布于四川

英语·晨读美文

学习方法

①听录音不看原文(猜测意思)

②听录音看原文(核对自己的猜想)

③最大声、最清晰、最快速疯狂操练

④经常找别人卖弄你的学的英文(能脱口而出)

31

Afterwards

后来

Oh life, the wonders that you bring.

噢,生活,你所带来的惊喜。

The beauty I can see.

我所能看到的美丽。

That I keep deep inside of me.

我都铭记在心底。

Oh life I feel that I can breathe again.

生活,我觉得我又能再次喘息。

In a world where love will still remain.

在有爱的世界里。

Choose your words make them wise.

明智地选择你的言辞。

Many things have brought us where we are.

许多事情让我们走到一起。

I am here.

我在这里。

Here with you.

和你在一起。

Close your eyes let love heal the sorrow.

闭上你的眼睛,让爱情治愈你的悲伤。

Once again I feel alive.

再一次,我觉得我还活着。

I’m sure of this inside.

我非常确信。

And I need you more than ever.

而我比任何时候都更需要你。

Life’s taught me so much more.

生活教会了我更多。

Feel stronger than before.

感觉比以前更坚强了。

Hope this feeling stays here forever.

希望这感觉会永存。

Long ago I was blind.

很久以前,我很懵懂。

I thought love was always here to stay.

我以为爱情会一直存在。

But we walked away.

但是我们转身离去。

And we said good-bye.

说了再见。

Even though I knew I loved you still.

就算我知道我仍然爱着你。

Suddenly you were gone.

突然间,你离开了。

And she was in your arms.

而她却在你的怀里。

It’s a picture I remember.

这是我所记得的画面。

I was lost, could not be saved.

我迷失了自我,无可救药。

My life just ran away.

我的生命力就这样随之离去。

I only wish that we could start over.

我只是希望我们能重新来过。

But true love will find its way.

但是真爱会找到出路。

Now a love is here to stay.

现在这份爱在这里。

I lost it once.

我曾经丢了它。

And now I found a way to live again.

而现在我找到了让我再次活下去的方式。

32

It doesn’t matter if you see me or not

你见或者不见我

It doesn’t matter if you see me or not

你见,或者不见我

I’m right there

我就在那里

With no emotions

不悲不喜

It doesn’t matter if you miss me or not

你念,或者不念我

The feeling is right there

情就在那里

And it isn’t going anywhere

不来不去

It doesn’t matter if you love me or not

你爱或者不爱我

Love is right there

爱就在那里

And it’s not going to change

不增不减

It doesn’t matter if you are with me or not

你跟,或者不跟我

My hand is in your hand

我的手就在你的手里

And I’m not going to let you go

不舍不弃

Let me embrace you

来我怀里

Or let me live in your heart to eternity

或者让我住进你的心里

Love in silence

默然相爱

Joy with calmness

寂静喜欢

33

leisure

闲暇

What is this life if, full of care

这还叫什么生活,光是忙忙碌碌

We have no time to stand and stare

没有停一停,看一看的时间

No time to stand beneath the boughs

没有时间站在树荫下

And stare as long as sheep and cows

像牛羊那样尽情瞻望

No time to see, when woods we pass

没有时间看到,在走过树林时

Where squirrels hides their nuts in grass

松鼠把壳果往草丛里收藏

No time to see, in broad daylight

没有时间看到,在大好的阳光下

Streams full of stars like skies at night

溪流像夜空群星点点闪闪

No time to turn at Beauty’s glance

没有时间注意到少女的流昐

And watch her feet, how they can dance

观赏她双足起舞蹁跹

No time to wait till her mouth can enrich that smile her eyes began

没有时间等待她眉间的柔情展开成唇的微笑

A poor to life this if, full of care

这生活就一定贫乏,倘若光是忙碌

We have no time to stand and stare

没有停一停,看一看的时间

34

Chiliad

一千年

Heart beats fast

心跳得越来越快

Colors and promises

眼前愈加斑斓的色彩,耳边你的誓言晕开

How to be brave

该如何变得勇敢

How can I love when I’m afraid to fall

当我害怕失去害怕受伤,我该怎么去爱

But watching you stand alone

但当你就站在我眼前

All of my doubt

我所有的疑问顾虑

Suddenly goes away somehow

就都突然消散不见

One step closer

再靠近一点

I have died everyday waiting for you

我用尽生命中的每一天,只为等你出现

Darling, don’t be afraid

亲爱的,别害怕别孤单

I have loved you for a thousand years

我对你的爱已跨过千年时间的考验

I love you for a thousand more

就算再有一千年,我心也不变

Time stands still

时间凝固定格在这一秒

Beauty in all she is

透过它我看到了所有过往的美好

I will be brave

我会勇敢坚定地去爱

I will not let anything take away

不会让任何事物夺走

What’s standing in front of me

我眼前这无比美好的你

Every breath

每一次呼吸

Every hour has come to this

每一天每一刻都只为这一秒

One step closer

就让我再近些将你注视凝望

I have died everyday waiting for you

我用尽生命中的每一天,只为等你出现

Darling, don’t be afraid

亲爱的,别害怕别孤单

I have loved you for a thousand years

我对你的爱已跨过千年时间的考验

I love you for a thousand more

就算再有一千年,我心也不变

All along I believed I would find you

自始至终我都坚信我会等到你

Time has brought your heart to me

时间最终也给了我你最真的心

I have loved you for a thousand years

我对你的爱已跨过千年漫长的考验

I love you for a thousand more

就算再有一千年,我心也不变

One step closer

让我再靠近你一些

One step closer

让我再靠近你一些

I have died everyday waiting for you

我用尽生命中的每一天,只为等你出现

Darling, don’t be afraid

亲爱的,别害怕别孤单

I have loved you for a thousand years

我对你的爱已跨过千年时间的考验

I love you for a thousand more

就算再有一千年,我心也不变

And all along I believed I would find you

自始至终我都坚信我会等到你

Time has brought your heart to me

时间最终也给了我你最真的心

I have loved you for a thousand years

我对你的爱已跨过千年漫长的考验

I love you for a thousand more

就算再有一千年,我心也不变

35

With you, my life will have light

有了你我的生活就有了光

Someone once said: ’Don’t be afraid if you find a crack on your soul,

有人说过:“不要害怕心有裂缝,

because that’ll be where the sunshine comes in.’

那是阳光照进来的地方。”

Before I met you, I thought this was nothing but another bunch of useless beautiful words.

在遇到你以前,我觉得这不过又是一句没用的华丽辞藻。

But after I met you, I realized that this is my life.

而在遇到你之后,我发现,这就是我的人生。

There’re too many wonderful things in this world. But life is so short and fragile.

这个世界有太多的美好,而生命却短暂而脆弱。

It was your appearance that made my life full of these warmth and lights.

是你的出现,让我的生活变得如此温暖而光彩夺目。

It was you who wiped away all the fear that dwelled in my heart

是你,拂去了我心中的恐惧,

and made me feel that I could overcome all the challenges that life holds for me.

让我觉得人生的挑战都可以被战胜。

Now, I can’t and do not dare to imagine a life without you.

我已经不敢想象没有你的日子了。

I don’t know what I’m supposed to do in a life like that.

我不知道我在那样的生命中该做些什么。

Some people say that love makes one stupid. But to me, it made me brave.

有人说爱情让人愚蠢,但对我而言,爱情让我勇敢。

I thank destiny for sending you to my side, my love.

感谢命运将你带到了我身边,我的爱。

36

Three passions

三种激情

Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life:

三种纯洁而无比强烈的激情支配着我的一生:

the longing for love, the search for knowledge, and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind.

对爱情的渴望,对知识的追求,对人类苦难不可遏制的同情心。

These passions, like great winds, have blown me hither and thither,

这三种激情,就像飓风一样,

in a wayward course, over a deep ocean of anguish, reaching to the very verge of despair.

在深深的苦海上,肆意地把我吹来吹去,吹到濒临绝望的边缘。

I have sought love, first, because it brings ecstasy

我寻求爱情,首先因为爱情给我带来狂喜,

ecstasy so great that I would often have sacrificed all the rest of life for a few hours of this joy.

它如此强烈,以致我经常愿意为了几小时的欢愉而牺牲生命中的其他一切。

I have sought it, next, because it relieves loneliness

我寻求爱情,其次是因为爱情解除孤寂

that terrible loneliness in which one shivering consciousness looks over the rim of the world into the cold unfathomable lifeless abyss.

那是一颗震颤的心,在世界的边缘,俯瞰那冰冷死寂、深不可测的深渊。

I have sought it, finally, because in the union of love I have seen,

我寻求爱情,最后是因为在爱情的结合中,

in a mystic miniature, the prefiguring vision of the heaven that saints and poets have imagined.

我看到圣徒和诗人们所想象的天空景象的神秘缩影。

This is what I sought, and though it might seem too good for human life, this is what at last I have found.

这就是我所寻求的,虽然它对人生似乎过于美好,然而最终我还是得到了它。

With equal passion, I have sought knowledge. I have wished to understand the hearts of men.

我以同样的热情寻求知识,我希望了解人的心灵。

I have wished to know why the stars shine.

我希望知道星星为什么闪闪发光。

And I have tried to apprehend the Pythagorean power by which number holds sway above the flux.

我试图理解毕达哥拉斯的思想威力,即数字支配着万物流转。

A little of this, but not much, I have achieved.

这方面我获得一些成就,然而并不多。

Love and knowledge, so far as they were possible, led upward toward the heavens.

爱情和知识,尽可能地把我引上天堂。

But always pity brought me back to earth.

但同情心总把我带回尘世。

Echoes of cries of pain reverberate in my heart.

痛苦的呼号的回声在我心中回荡。

Children in famine, victims tortured by oppressors, helpless old people a hated burden to their sons,

饥饿的儿童,被压迫者折磨的受害者,被儿女视为可厌负担的无助的老人,

and the whole world of loneliness, poverty, and pain make a mockery of what human life should be.

以及充满孤寂、贫穷和痛苦的整个世界,都是对人类应有生活的嘲讽。

I long to alleviate this evil, but I cannot, and I too suffer.

我渴望减轻这些不幸,但是我无能为力,而且我自己也深受其害。

This has been my life. I have found it worth living, and would gladly live it again if the chance were offered me.

这就是我的一生,我觉得它值得活。如果有机会的话,我还乐意再活一次。

37

I will be where you promised to be

可惜不是你

I never thought our world would fall apart

我从没有想过,我们的世界有一天会坍塌

Today, forever you leave me and go afar

今天,你离开我并永远的走远

So where can I search for the star

我在哪儿才能找到你

The smell of the shirt, the sound of your guitar

衬衫的味道还在,吉它的声音依旧

Forget about the past it is hard to do

忘记过去谈何容易

But not for you who have the deja vu

对于你来说还有深刻的记忆

To count down for the love before we stared

当我们相爱之时已开始倒数

You leave me sorrow and a broken heart

而你只留下了一颗破碎的心给我

So I turn it over

所以,我结束了一切

And on no shoulder to lean my solitude

没有依靠让我更孤单

If you ever shoulder back into my arms

假如我曾经是你的依靠,请回到我的怀抱

If you got it over and found new shoulder among the multitude

假如你在茫茫人海中找到了依靠

I can seal the past

我可以和过去告别

With the blood from broken heart

修复好这颗破碎的心

Whenever you wanna go

无论你想去哪

Wherever you wanna be

无论你想在哪

I can stay as calm as I wanna be

我依旧心平如镜

To pack my fancy for you

拾起我对你的喜欢

And mail it back to me

并寄还给我

I will be where you promised to be

我依旧在那里

Forget about the past it is hard to do

忘记过去谈何容易

But not for you who have the deja vu

对于你来说还有深刻的记忆

To count down for the love before we stared

当我们相爱之时已开始倒数

You leave me sorrow and a broken heart

而你只留下了一颗破碎的心给我

So I turned it over

所以,我结束了一切

And on no shoulder to lean my solitude

没有依靠,让我更孤单

If you ever sober

假如我曾经是你的依靠

Back into my arm

请回到我的怀抱

If you got it over and found new shoulder among the multitude

假如你在茫茫人海中找到了依靠

I can seal the past with the blood from broken heart

我可以和过去告别,修复好这颗破碎的心

Whenever you wanna go

无论你想去哪

Wherever you wanna be

无论你想在哪

I can stay as calm as I wanna be

我依旧心平如镜

To pack my fancy for you

拾起我对你的喜欢

And mail it back to me

并寄还给我

I will be where you promised to be

我依旧在那里

38

Blue-and-white porcelain

青花瓷

Your touch like brush strokes you hold color in my skin

你的爱抚宛如你执手画笔勾勒我肌肤色彩

The deep blue (and) pearl white glow like porcelain

你如传世的青花瓷自顾自美丽

As I stare clear through the window that I’m locked within

凝视冉冉檀香透过窗心事我了然

I count the seconds to see you again

我细数时光只为再与你相见

Possessions reach cannot hold beauty such as yours

你的美恍若一缕飘散,去到我去不了的地方

Yet still, its clouds shroud your light so your petals fall

你嫣然的一笑如含苞待放

Your flowers kiss I reminisce now I only see in picture frames

记忆中你淡香亲吻恍若依稀只见于画纸

The sky is crying blue as I wait for you

天青色等烟雨,而我在等你

The fire in my heart burning white and true

心中莫名燃起白亮光影

A thousand miles the smoke is rising high both sides

炊烟袅袅升起,隔江千万里

I see your shadow outlined through

你从墨色深处被隐去

The sky still dark as I make my way to you

天际依然漆黑如墨,我自顾自走向你

White moonlight guides our way fields of morning dew

月色被打捞起,晕开了结局

Our world is greener on the other side so free

恍若置身另个自由世界

The time is calling

似水流年,却是如歌

Perfection locked and untouched trapped behind this glaze

隐藏在窑烧里千年的秘密自然落了锁

The shining white holds its shape so elegantly

光晕的白悠然现于碗底

Beautiful blue hides entwined hold it’s secrets tight

澄明的蓝交织勾错迷藏的秘密

All of its mysteries subdued beneath

所有神秘都将藏于瓷底

These eyes have only one mindset upon us two

眼眸和真心全为你我设定

My present past and the future reside in you

我的结局全由你决定

Although the ink has come to fade

即便墨色晕染淡去

It’s art and meaning still remain

依旧是亘古的艺术品

The sky is crying blue as I wait for you

天青色等烟雨,而我在等你

The fire in my heart burning white and true

心中莫名燃起白亮光影

A thousand miles the smoke is rising high both sides

炊烟袅袅升起,隔江千万里

I see your shadow outlined through

你从墨色深处被隐去

The sky still dark as I make my way to you

天际依然漆黑如墨,我自顾自走向你

White moonlight guides our way fields of morning dew

月色被打捞起,晕开了结局

Our world is greener on the other side so free

恍若置身另个自由世界

The time is calling

似水流年,却是如歌

39

Mary Poppins

欢乐满人间

Winds in the east, mist coming in

风起东方,薄雾涌来

Like something is brewing, about to begin

那些酝酿已久的,即将要发生

Can’t put my finger on what lies in store

我不能明确指出,究竟会是如何

But I feel what’s to happen

但我感觉那将要发生的

all happened before

都曾发生过

40

Dear Basketball

致我最爱的篮球

Dear Basketball,

亲爱的篮球:

From the moment I started rolling my dad’s tube socks

自第一次穿上老爸的筒袜

And shooting imaginary game-winning shots in the Great Western Forum

想象自己在大西部论坛球馆投进制胜球

I knew one thing was real: I fell in love with you

我便确信:我深深地爱上你了

A love so deep I gave you my all --

爱你,故愿为你倾其所有--

From my mind and body

从我的心灵到我的身体

to my spirit and soul

从我的精神到我的灵魂

As a six-year-old boy, deeply in love with you

那六岁的男孩,深深地爱着你

I never saw the end of the tunnel

却从未想过这段旅程结束时的样子

I only saw myself running out of one

只见自己不停奔跑的身影

And so I ran

所以我不停地奔跑

I ran up and down every court

我来回奔跑于每个球场

After every loose ball for you

为你去追逐每一个争抢球

You asked for my hustle

你让我尽力拼搏

I gave you my heart

我便奉上我的心

Because it came with so much more

因为这需要的不仅仅是尽力

I played through the sweat and hurt

我打球流尽血汗,落下一身伤病

Not because challenge called me

不是因为“挑战”呼唤我

But because YOU called me

而是你呼唤我

I did everything for YOU

我所做的一切都是为了你

Because that’s what you do when someone makes you feel as alive as you’ve made me feel

若有人赋予你生命,正如你赋予我活力,你亦会为其全力以赴

You gave a six-year-old boy his Laker dream

你给了一个六岁男孩湖人梦

And I’ll always love you for it

为此我将永远爱你

But I can’t love you obsessively for much longer

但我再也无法继续这般迷恋你了

This season is all I have left to give

这个赛季已是我所能给的仅有

My heart can take the pounding

我的心还能承受住打击

My mind can handle the grind

我的意志还能经受磨难

But my body knows it’s time to say goodbye

但我的身体知道:是时候说再见了

And that’s OK

这无妨

I’m ready to let you go

我已经准备好了放手

I want you to know now so we both can savor every moment we have left together

我希望你现在就明白,如此我们便可一起尽情享受余下的每一刻时光

The good and the bad

不论欢喜,还是悲伤

We have given each other all that we have

我们已经给了彼此能给的所有

And we both know, no matter what I do next

我们都知道,不管我接下来会去做什么

I’ll always be that kid

我都还会是那个孩子

With the rolled up socks

穿着筒袜

Garbage can in the corner

瞄准墙角的垃圾筒

5 seconds on the clock, ball in my hands. 5,4,3,2,1

手捧篮球,倒计时5秒。5,4,3,2,1。

Love you always

爱你,至死不渝

Kobe

科比

1-30篇点击下方蓝字即可收听跟读

01 A letter from your body《来自你身体的一封信》

02I will be king《我会成为国王》

03 My Life Was Kidnapped By A Cell Phone《我的生活被手机绑架了》

04Sometimes, It Is Good To Be Alone《有时,孤独是好事》

05The Dignity of Life《人生的尊严》

06Get a Thorough Understanding of Oneself《悟透自我》

07My Companions in Solitude《我孤独中的伴侣》

08Love《爱情》

09Just for Today《就为了今天》

10 Suit Is the Best《适合的才是最好的》

11Winter in Ji’nan《济南的冬天》

12If I Were a Boy Again《假如我又回到了童年》

13On the Feeling of Immortality in Youth《有感于青春常在》

14Allow your own inner light to guide you《让内心的灯指引你》

15Happiness is a Journey《幸福是一段旅程》

16Listen to your inner voice《聆听内心的声音》

17CatchtheStarThatWillTakeYoutoYourDreams《追随你的梦想》

18Please Remember, You Are Special《请记住,你是与众不同的》

19To fly in freedom and power《在自由和力量中飞翔》

20The Story of a Boy and Girl《一个男孩和一个女孩的故事》

21Souls Are Connected《灵魂相依》

22Partner《合伙人》

23No time will be wasted《没有光阴会被虚度》

24Me Before You《遇见你之前》

25If your ex gets married《如果你的前任结婚了》

26I love your imperfections《我爱你的不完美》

27I hope you find the love《我希望你找到真爱》

28I am like a flowing cloud《我好似一朵流云》

29Four seasons《四季》

30Failure is the real wealth《失败才是真正的财富》

    本站是提供个人知识管理的网络存储空间,所有内容均由用户发布,不代表本站观点。请注意甄别内容中的联系方式、诱导购买等信息,谨防诈骗。如发现有害或侵权内容,请点击一键举报。
    转藏 分享 献花(0

    0条评论

    发表

    请遵守用户 评论公约

    类似文章 更多