分享

英语口语400句

 昵称1866729 2010-09-14

1. I see 我明白了。 ­

2. I quit!
我不干了! ­

3. Let go!
放手! ­

4. Me too
我也是。 ­

5. My god!
天哪! ­

6. No way!
不行! ­

7. Come on
来吧(赶快) ­

8. Hold on
等一等。 ­

9. I agree
我同意。 ­

10. Not bad
还不错。 ­

11. Not yet
还没。 ­

12. See you
再见。 ­

13. Shut up!
闭嘴! ­

14. So long
再见。 ­

15. Why not?
好呀! (为什么不呢?) ­

16. Allow me
让我来。 ­

17. Be quiet!
安静点! ­

18. Cheer up!
振作起来! ­

19. Good job!
做得好! ­

20. Have fun!
玩得开心! ­

21. How much?
多少钱? ­

22. I'm full
我饱了。 ­

23. I'm home
我回来了。 ­

24. I'm lost
我迷路了。 ­

25. My treat
我请客。 ­

26. So do I
我也一样。 ­

27. This way
这边请。 ­

28. After you
您先。 ­

29. Bless you!
祝福你! ­

30. Follow me
跟我来。 ­

31. Forget it!
休想! (算了!) ­

32. Good luck!
祝好运! ­

33. I decline!
我拒绝! ­

34. I promise
我保证。 ­

35. Of course!
当然了! ­

36. Slow down!
慢点! ­

37. Take care!
保重! ­

38. They hurt
(伤口)疼。 ­

39. Try again
再试试。 ­

40. Watch out!
当心。 ­

41. What's up?
有什么事吗? ­

42. Be careful!
注意! ­

43. Bottoms up!
干杯(见底)! ­

44. Don't move!
不许动! ­

45. Guess what?
猜猜看? ­

46. I doubt it
我怀疑。 ­

47. I think so
我也这么想。 ­

48. I'm single
我是单身贵族。 ­

49. Keep it up!
坚持下去! ­

50. Let me see
.让我想想。 ­

51. Never mind
.不要紧。 ­

52. No problem!
没问题! ­

53. That's all!
就这样! ­

54. Time is up
时间快到了。 ­

55. What's new?
有什么新鲜事吗? ­

56. Count me on
算上我。 ­

57. Don't worry
别担心。 ­

58. Feel better?
好点了吗? ­

59. I love you!
我爱你! ­

60. I'm his fan
我是他的影迷。 ­

61. Is it yours?
这是你的吗? ­

62. That's neat
这很好。 ­

63. Are you sure?
你肯定吗? ­

64. Do l have to
非做不可吗? ­

65. He is my age
他和我同岁。 ­

66. Here you are
给你。 ­

67. No one knows .
没有人知道。 ­

68. Take it easy
别紧张。 ­

69. What a pity!
太遗憾了! ­

70. Any thing else?
还要别的吗? ­

71. To be careful!
一定要小心! ­

72. Do me a favor?
帮个忙,好吗? ­

73. Help yourself
别客气。 ­

74. I'm on a diet
我在节食。 ­

75. Keep in Touch
保持联络。 ­

76. Time is money
时间就是金钱。 ­

77. Who's calling?
是哪一位? ­

78. You did right
你做得对。 ­

79. You set me up!
你出卖我! ­

80. Can I help you?
我能帮你吗? ­

81. Enjoy yourself!
祝你玩得开心! ­

82. Excuse me
Sir 先生,对不起。 ­

83. Give me a hand!
帮帮我! ­

84. How's it going?
怎么样? ­

85. I have no idea
我没有头绪。 ­

86. I just made it!
我做到了! ­

87. I'll see to it
我会留意的。 ­

88. I'm in a hurry!
我在赶时间! ­

89. It's her field
这是她的本行。 ­

90. It's up to you
由你决定。 ­

91. Just wonderful!
简直太棒了! ­

92. What about you?
你呢? ­

93. You owe me one
.你欠我一个人情。 ­

94. You're welcome
不客气。 ­

95. Any day will do
哪一天都行夕 ­

96. Are you kidding?
你在开玩笑吧! ­

97. Congratulations!
祝贺你! ­

98. T can't help it.
我情不自禁。 ­

99. I don't mean it.
我不是故意的。 ­

100. I'll fix you Up
我会帮你打点的 ­

­

101. It sounds great!
听起来很不错。 ­

102. It's a fine day
今天是个好天。 ­

103. So far
So good 目前还不错。 ­

104. What time is it?
几点了? ­

105. You can make it!
你能做到! ­

106. Control yourself!
克制一下! ­

107. He came by train
他乘火车来。 ­

108. He is ill in bed
他卧病在床。 ­

109. He lacks courage
他缺乏勇气。 ­

110. How's everything?
一切还好吧? ­

111. I have no choice
我别无选择。 ­

112. I like ice-cream
我喜欢吃冰淇淋。 ­

113. I love this game
我钟爱这项运动。 ­

114. I'll try my best
我尽力而为。 ­

115. I'm On your side
我全力支持你。 ­

116. Long time no see!
好久不见! ­

117. No pain
no gain 不劳无获。 ­

118. Well
it depends 噢,这得看情况。 ­

119. We're all for it
我们全都同意。 ­

120. What a good deal!
真便宜! ­

121. What should I do?
我该怎么办? ­

122. You asked for it!
你自讨苦吃! ­

123. You have my word
我保证。 ­

124. Believe it or not!
信不信由你! ­

125. Don't count on me
.别指望我。 ­

126. Don't fall for it!
别上当! ­

127. Don't let me down
别让我失望。 ­

128. Easy come easy go
来得容易,去得快。 ­

129. I beg your pardon
请你原谅。 ­

130. I beg your pardon?
请您再说一遍(我没有听清) ­

131. I'll be back soon
我马上回来。 ­

132. I'll check it out
我去查查看。 ­

133. It’s a long story
说来话长。 ­

134. It’s Sunday today
今天是星期天。 ­

135. Just wait and see!
等着瞧! ­

136. Make up your mind
做个决定吧。 ­

137. That's all I need
我就要这些。 ­

138. The view is great
景色多么漂亮! ­

139. The wall has ears
隔墙有耳。 ­

140. There comes a bus
汽车来了。 ­

141. What day is today?
今天星期几? ­

142. What do you think?
你怎么认为? ­

143. Who told you that?
谁告诉你的? ­

144. Who's kicking off?
现在是谁在开球? ­

145. Yes
I suppose So 是的,我也这么认为。 ­

146. You can't miss it
你一定能找到的。 ­

147. Any messages for me?
有我的留言吗? ­

148. Don't be so modest
别谦虚了。 ­

149. Don't give me that!
少来这套! ­

150. He is a smart boy
他是个小机灵鬼。 ­

151. He is just a child
他只是个孩子。 ­

152. I can't follow you
我不懂你说的。 ­

153. I felt sort of ill.
我感觉有点不适。 ­

154. I have a good idea!
我有一个好主意。 ­

155. It is growing cool
天气渐渐凉爽起来。 ­

156. It seems all right
看来这没问题。 ­

157. It's going too far
太离谱了。 ­

158. May I use your pen?
我可以用你的笔吗? ­

159. She had a bad cold
她患了重感冒。 ­

160. That's a good idea
这个主意真不错。 ­

161. The answer is zero
白忙了。 ­

162. What does she like?
她喜欢什么? ­

163. As soon as possible!
越快越好! ­

164. He can hardly speak
他几乎说不出话来。 ­

165. He always talks big
他总是吹牛。 ­

166. He won an election
他在选举中获胜。 ­

167. I am a football fan
我是个足球迷。 ­

168. If only I could fly
要是我能飞就好了。 ­

169. I'll be right there
我马上就到。 ­

170. I'll see you at six
我六点钟见你。 ­

171. IS it true or false?
这是对的还是错的? ­

172. Just read it for me
就读给我听好了。 ­

173. Knowledge is power
知识就是力量。 ­

174. Move out of my way!
让开! ­

175. Time is running out
没时间了。 ­

176. We are good friends
我们是好朋友。 ­

177. What's your trouble?
你哪儿不舒服? ­

178. You did fairly well!
你干得相当不错1 ­

179. Clothes make the man
人要衣装。 ­

180. Did you miss the bus?
你错过公共汽车了? ­

181. Don't lose your head
不要惊慌失措。 ­

182. He can't take a joke
他开不得玩笑。 ­

183. He owes my uncle $100
.他欠我叔叔100美元。 ­

184. How are things going?
事情进展得怎样? ­

185. How are you recently?
最近怎么样? ­

186. I know all about it
我知道有关它的一切。 ­

187. It really takes time
这样太耽误时间了。 ­

188. It's against the law
这是违法的。 ­

189. Love me
love my dog (谚语)爱屋及乌。 ­

190. My mouth is watering
我要流口水了。 ­

191. Speak louder
please 说话请大声点儿。 ­

192. This boy has no job
这个男孩没有工作。 ­

193. This house is my own
这所房子是我自己的。 ­

194. What happened to you?
你怎么了? ­

195. You are just in time.
你来得正是时候。 ­

196. You need to workout
你需要去运动锻炼一下。 ­

197. Your hand feels cold
你的手摸起来很冷。。 ­

198. Don't be so childish.
别这么孩子气。 ­

199. Don't trust to chance!
不要碰运气。 ­

200. Fasten your seat belt
系好你的安全带。 ­

­

­

­

­

201. He has a large income.
他有很高的收入。 ­

­

202. He looks very healthy
他看来很健康。 ­

­

203. He paused for a reply
他停下来等着·回答。 ­

­

204. He repaired his house
他修理了他的房子。 ­

­

205. He suggested a picnic.
他建议搞一次野餐。 ­

­

206. Here's a gift for you
这里有个礼物送给你。 ­

­

207. How much does it cost?
多少钱? ­

­

208. I caught the last bus.
我赶上了最后一班车。 ­

­

209. I could hardly speak
我简直说不出话来。 ­

­

210. I'll have to try that
我得试试这么做。 ­

­

211. I'm very proud of you
我为你感到非常骄傲。 ­

­

212. It doesn't make sense.
这没有意义(不合常理) ­

­

213. Make yourself at home
请不要拘礼。 ­

­

214. My car needs washing
我的车需要洗一洗。 ­

­

215. None of your business!
与你无关! ­

­

216. Not a sound was heard.
一点声音也没有。 ­

­

217. That's always the case
习以为常了。 ­

­

218. The road divides here.
这条路在这里分岔。 ­

­

219. Those are watermelons
那些是西瓜。 ­

­

220. What a nice day it is!
今天天气真好! ­

­

221. What's wrong with you?
你哪里不对劲? ­

­

222. You are a chicken
你是个胆小鬼。 ­

­

223. A lovely day
isn't it? 好天气,是吗? ­

­

224. He is collecting money
他在筹集资金。 ­

­

225. He was born in New York
他出生在纽约。 ­

­

226. He was not a bit tired
他一点也不累。 ­

­

227. I will be more careful
我会小心一些的, ­

­

228. I will never forget it
我会记着的。 ­

­

229. It is Just what I need
这正是我所需要的。 ­

­

230. It rather surprised me
那事使我颇感惊讶。 ­

­

231. Just around the comer
就在附近。 ­

­

232. Just for entertainment
只是为了消遣一下。 ­

­

233. Let bygones be bygones
过去的,就让它过去吧。 ­

­

234. Mother doesn't make up
妈妈不化妆。 ­

­

235. Oh
you are kidding me 哦,你别拿我开玩笑了。 ­

­

236. She has been to school.
她上学去了。 ­

­

237. Skating is interesting
滑冰很有趣。 ­

­

238. Supper is ready at six
晚餐六点钟就好了。 ­

­

239. That's a terrific idea!
真是好主意! ­

­

240. What horrible weather!
这鬼天气! ­

­

241. Which would you prefer?
你要选哪个? ­

­

242. Does she like ice-cream?
她喜欢吃冰淇淋吗? ­

­

243. First come first served
先到先得。 ­

­

244. Great minds think alike
英雄所见略同。 ­

­

245. He has a sense of humor
他有幽默感。 ­

­

246. He is acting an old man
他正扮演一个老人。 ­

­

247. He is looking for a job
他正在找工作。 ­

­

248. He doesn't care about me
他并不在乎我。 ­

­

249. I develop films myself
我自己冲洗照片。 ­

­

250. I felt no regret for it
对这件事我不觉得后悔。 ­

­

251. I get up at six o'clock
我六点起床。 ­

­

252. I meet the boss himself
我见到了老板本人。 ­

­

253. I owe you for my dinner.
我欠你晚餐的钱。 ­

­

254. I really enjoyed myself
我玩得很开心。 ­

­

255. I'm fed up with my work!
我对工作烦死了! ­

­

256. It's no use complaining.
发牢骚没什么用。 ­

­

257. She's under the weather
她心情·不好。 ­

­

258. The child sobbed sadly
小孩伤心地抽泣着。 ­

­

259. The rumor had no basis
那谣言没有·根据。 ­

­

260. They praised him highly
他们大大地表扬了他。 ­

­

261. Winter is a cold season.
冬天是一个,寒冷的季节。 ­

­

262. You can call me any time
你可以随时打电话给我。 ­

­

263. 15 divided by3 equals 5
15除以3等于5 ­

­

264. All for one
one for all 我为人人,人人为我。 ­

­

265. East,west
home is best 金窝,银窝,不如自己的草窝。 ­

­

266. He grasped both my hands.
他紧握住我的双手。 ­

­

267. He is physically mature
他身体己发育成熟。 ­

­

268. I am so sorry about this.
对此我非常抱歉(遗憾) ­

­

269. I can't afford a new car
我买不起一部新车。 ­

­

270. I do want to see him now
我现在确实很想去见他。 ­

­

271. I have the right to know.
我有权知道。 ­

­

272. I heard some one laughing.
我听见有人在笑。 ­

­

273. I suppose you dance much
我想你常常跳舞吧。 ­

­

274. I walked across the park
我穿过了公园。 ­

­

275. I'll just play it by ear
我到时随机应变。 ­

­

276. I'm not sure I can do it
恐怕这事我干不了。 ­

­

277. I'm not used to drinking
我不习惯喝酒。 ­

­

278. Is the cut still painful?
伤口还在痛吗? ­

­

279. It's too good to be true!
好得难以置信。 ­

­

280. Jean is a blue-eyed girl
珍是个蓝眼睛的女孩。 ­

­

281. Let's not waste our time
咱们别浪费时间了。 ­

­

282. May I ask some questions?
我可以问几个问题吗? ­

­

283. Money is not everything
金钱不是一切。 ­

­

284. Neither of the men spoke
两个人都没说过话。 ­

­

285. Stop making such a noise
别吵了。 ­

­

286. That makes no difference
没什么区别。 ­

­

287. The price is reasonable
价格还算合理。 ­

­

288. They crowned him king
他们拥立他为国王。 ­

­

289. They're in red and white.
他们穿着红白相间的衣服。 ­

­

290. We all desire happiness.
我们都想要幸福。 ­

­

291. We just caught the plane
我们刚好赶上了飞机。 ­

­

292. What shall we do tonight?
我们今天晚上去干点儿什么呢? ­

­

293. What's your goal in life
你的人生目标是什么? ­

­

294. When was the house built?
这幢房子是什么时候建造的? ­

­

295. Why did you stay at home?
为什么呆在家里? ­

­

296. Would you like some help?
需要帮忙吗? ­

­

297. You mustn't aim too high
你不可好高骛远。 ­

­

298. You're really killing me!
真是笑死我了! ­

­

299. You've got a point there
你说得挺有道理的。 ­

­

300. Being criticized is awful!
被人批评真是痛苦 ­

­

­

301. Did you enter the contest?
你参加比赛了吗? ­

­

302. Do you accept credit cards?
你们收信用卡吗? ­

­

303. Don't cry over spilt milk
不要做无益的后悔。 ­

­

304. Don't let chances pass by
不要让机遇从我们身边溜走。 ­

­

305. He owned himself defeated
他承认自己失败了。 ­

­

306. He seems at little nervous
他显得有点紧张。 ­

­

307. He strolls about the town
他在镇上四处遛达。 ­

­

308. Her tooth ached all night.
她牙疼了一整夜。 ­

­

309. How about a drink tonight?
今晚喝一杯怎样? ­

­

310. I can do nothing but that.
我只会做那件事。 ­

­

311. I get hold of you at last
我终于找到你了。 ­

­

312. I have a surprise for you
.我有一个意想不到的东西给你看。 ­

­

313. I like all kinds of fruit
我喜欢各种各样的水果。 ­

­

314. I saw it with my own eyes
我亲眼所见。 ­

­

315. I will arrange everything
我会安排一切的。 ­

­

316. I wish I knew my neighbor
我很想认识我的邻居。 ­

­

317. I would like to check out
我想结帐。 ­

­

318. It has be come much cooler
天气变得凉爽多了。 ­

­

319. It's time you went to bed
你早就该睡觉了。 ­

­

320. No spitting on the street
禁止在大街上吐痰。 ­

­

321. She was totally exhausted
她累垮了。 ­

­

322. Show your tickets
please 请出示你的票。 ­

­

323. Thank you for your advice
谢谢你的建议。 ­

­

324. That's the latest fashion
这是最流行的款式。 ­

­

325. The train arrived on time
火车准时到达。 ­

­

326. There go the house lights
剧院的灯光灭了。 ­

­

327. They are paid by the hour
他们按时取酬。 ­

­

328. Things are getting better
情况正在好转。 ­

­

329. Wake me up at five thirty
请在五点半叫醒我。 ­

­

330. We are all busy with work
我们都忙于工作。 ­

­

331. Where do you want to meet?
你想在哪儿见面? ­

­

332. You can get what you want
你能得到你想要的。 ­

­

333. A barking dog doesn't bite!
吠犬不咬人。 ­

­

334. Are you free this Saturday?
你这个星期六有空吗? ­

­

335. Be careful not to fall ill
注意不要生病了。 ­

­

336. Being a mother is not easy
做一个母亲是不容易的。 ­

­

337. Brevity is the soul of wit
简洁是智慧的精华。 ­

­

338. Cancer is a deadly disease
癌症是一种致命的疾病。 ­

­

339. Did you fight with others?
你又和别人打架了吗? ­

­

340. Don't dream away your time
不要虚度光阴。 ­

­

341. Don't keep me waiting long
不要让我等得太久。 ­

­

342. He has a remarkable memory
他有惊人的记忆力。 ­

­

343. He has completed the task
他完成了这个任务。 ­

­

344. He has quite a few friends
他有不少的朋友。 ­

­

345. He is capable of any crime
.他什么样的坏事都能干得出来。 ­

­

346. He walks with a quick pace
他快步走路。 ­

­

347. He was not a little tired
他很累。 ­

­

348. His looks are always funny
他的样子总是滑稽可笑。 ­

­

349. How about going to a movie?
去看场电影怎么样? ­

­

350. I think I've caught a cold
.我想我得了感冒。 ­

­

351. I was taking care of Sally.
我在照顾萨莉。 ­

­

352. I wish I lived in NEWYORK
我希望住在纽约。 ­

­

353. I'm very glad to hear that
很高兴听你这样说。 ­

­

354. I'm your lucky fellow then.
我就是你的幸运舞伴啦! ­

­

355. It's none of your business!
这不关你的事儿! ­

­

356. No littering on the campus
在校园内不准乱丢废物。 ­

­

357. She is a good-looking girl.
她是一个漂亮女孩。 ­

­

358. She mended the broken doll
她修补了破了的洋娃娃。 ­

­

359. So I just take what I want
那么我只拿我所需要的东西。 ­

­

360. Spring is a pretty season
春天是一个好季节。 ­

­

361. The figure seems all Right
数目看起来是对的。 ­

­

362. The stars are too far away
星星太遥远了。 ­

­

363. The whole world knows that
全世界都知道。 ­

­

364. Tomorrow will be a holiday
明天放假。 ­

­

365. We walk on the garden path
我们走在花园小径上。 ­

­

366. What you need is just rest
你需要的就是休息。 ­

­

367. What's your favorite steps?
你最喜欢跳什么舞? ­

­

368. You'd better let her alone
.你们最好是让她一个人呆会儿。 ­

­

369. A lost chance never returns
错过的机会永不再来。 ­

­

370. Don't let this get you down
不要为此灰心丧气。 ­

­

371. He shot the lion with a gun.
他用枪把狮子打死了。 ­

­

372. I don't think you are right
我认为你是不对的。 ­

­

373. I have never seen the movie
我从未看过那部电影。 ­

­

374. I haven't seen you for ages
我好久没见到你了。 ­

­

375. I was alone
but not lonely.我独自一人,但并不觉得寂寞。 ­

­

376. I went there three days ago
我三天前去过那儿。 ­

­

377. It's a friendly competition
这是一场友谊赛。 ­

­

378. It's very thoughtful of you
你想得真周到。 ­

­

379. May I speak to Lora
please? 我能和劳拉说话吗? ­

­

380. Mr.Wang is fixing his bike
王先生在修他的自行车。 ­

­

381. My brother is see king a job
我弟弟正在找工作。 ­

­

382. Nancy will retire next year
南希明年就退休了。 ­

­

383. Neither you nor he is wrong
你没错,他也没错。 ­

­

384. Opportunity knocks but once
机不可失,时不再来。 ­

­

385. She dressed herself hastily
她匆忙穿上衣服。 ­

­

386. She hired a car by the hour
.她租了一辆按钟点计费的汽车。 ­

­

387. Someone is ringing the bell
有人在按门铃。 ­

­

388. The Smiths are my neighbors.
史密斯一家是我的邻居。 ­

­

389. These shoes don't fit right
这双鞋不太合适。 ­

­

390. This is only the first half
这才是上半场呢。 ­

­

391. This pen doesn't write well
这钢笔不好写。 ­

­

392. Would you like a cup of tea?
你想喝杯茶吗? ­

­

393. You really look sharp today
你今天真漂亮。 ­

­

394. Another cat came to my house
又有一只猫来到我家了。 ­

­

395. Check your answers with mine
.把你的答案跟我的核对一下。 ­

­

396. Don't keep the truth from me
别瞒着我事实真相。 ­

­

397. Everything has its beginning
凡事都有开端。 ­

­

398. He came to the point at once
他一下子就说到了点子上。 ­

­

399. He fell behind with his work
他工作落后了。 ­

­

400. He is the happiest man alive.
他是世界上最快乐的人。 401. He neither smokes nor drinks 他既不抽烟也不喝酒。 ­

­

402. He ran his horse up the hill
他策马跑上小山。 ­

­

403. He reminds me of his brother.
他使我想起了他的弟弟。 ­

­

404. He was efficient in his work
他工作效率高。 ­

­

405. He will do anything but work
.只要不是干活,他干什么都行。 ­

­

406. His father runs a restaurant
他的父亲经营一家餐馆。 ­

­

407. I have something to tell you
我有事要告诉你。 ­

­

408. I smelled a smell of cooking
我闻到了烧菜做饭的味道。 ­

­

409. I want to see the film again
我真想再看一遍。 ­

­

410. I've got too much work to do
我要做的工作太多了。 ­

­

411. Let's go for a walk
shall we? 咱们出去走走,好吗? ­

­

412. Please let me check the bill
请让我核对一下帐单。 ­

­

413. Plenty of sleep is healthful
充足的睡眠有益于健康。 ­

­

414. The sun comes up in the east
太阳从东方升起。 ­

­

415. This is because we feel pain
这是因为我们能感到疼痛。 ­

­

416. What do you desire me to do?
你想要我做什么? ­

­

417. What you said was quite true.
你所说的完全符合事实。 ­

­

418. You can either stay or leave
你或者留下或者离开。 ­

­

419. Your life is your own affair
你的生活是你自己的事。 ­

­

420. All that glitters is not gold
发闪光的不全是黄金。 ­

­

421. Are you going to have a party?
你要举行聚会吗? ­

­

422. Aren't you concerned about it?
难道你不担心吗? ­

­

423. Don't forget to keep in touch
别忘了保持联系。 ­

­

424. He broke his words once again.
他又一次违背了诺言。 ­

­

425. He is in his everyday clothes
他穿着平常的衣服。 ­

­

426. He is taller than I by ahead
他比我高一头。 ­

­

427. He led them down the mountain
他带他们下山。 ­

­

428. He was trained to be a lawyer
他被培养成一名律师。 ­

­

429. I am afraid that l have to go
我要走了。 ­

­

430. I don't have any cash with me
我身上没带现金。 ­

­

431. I have been putting on weight
我开始发胖了。 ­

­

432. I have just finished the book
我刚刚读完这本书。 ­

­

433. I was late for work yesterday
我昨天上班迟到了。 ­

­

434. It appears to be a true story
这故事似乎是真的。 ­

­

435. I've got to start working out
我必须开始做健身运动了。 ­

­

436. Japan is to the east of China
日本在中国的东部。 ­

­

437. John asked Grace to marry him
约翰向格雷斯求婚。 ­

­

438. My watch is faster than yours
我的表比你的表快。 ­

­

439. New China was founded in l949
1949年新中国成立。 ­

­

440. Thanks for your flattering me
多谢你的夸奖。 ­

­

441. They charged the fault on him
他们把过失归咎于他。 ­

­

442. This car is in good condition
这车性能很好。 ­

­

443. This work itself is very easy
这件工作本身很容易。 ­

­

444. Truth is the daughter of time
时间见真理。

    本站是提供个人知识管理的网络存储空间,所有内容均由用户发布,不代表本站观点。请注意甄别内容中的联系方式、诱导购买等信息,谨防诈骗。如发现有害或侵权内容,请点击一键举报。
    转藏 分享 献花(0

    0条评论

    发表

    请遵守用户 评论公约

    类似文章 更多