分享

你焦虑吗?测试及战胜焦虑的一点点建议

 昵称535749 2011-09-02

你焦虑吗?测试及战胜焦虑的建议

Articles about Happiness - Mental Health  

关于快乐——精神健康的文章

Written by Anna Selner     

由安娜赛尔娜撰写

According to a U.S. study, 30% of the factors explaining anxiety come from heredity. Other determinants are the personal experiences (60%) and the influence exerted by the family (10%).

       根据美国的一项研究表明,焦虑的30%因素解释为来自于遗传,其他决定因素包括个人经历(60%),家庭影响(10%)。

In perpetual motion, the anxious person does not take up. To counteract the discomfort that inhabit the anxious person, she bites her fingers nervously and manipulate objects. She is convinced that her destiny escapes and must do everything to achieve. How touchy is she! Since not everything works as she wishes, since she cannot get rid of this discomfort that afflicts her, the anxious person gets carried away sometimes suddenly. This behavior has a long-term risk to poison her relationship with others.

       焦虑的人总是无法克制地动来动去。为了抑制这种不适,她会神经质地咬手指头或操控物品。她深信命运会逃跑,所以要不择手段、不顾一切地把握命运。他们真的很敏感!由于什么事都不是按她希望的那样进行的,由于她无法摆脱这种折磨她的不适感,焦虑的人有时候会突然失去理智。这种行为会有长期毒害她与其他人的关系的风险。

In contrast, she may as well reverse her behavior and immobilizes herself to protect her against any potential threat. This small mountain is transformed into detail in her eyes – insurmountable and paralyzes action. To avoid this situation, anxious person may seek to isolate herself and not leave home. Still, she seeks the approval of others in everything she does. Often on the alert, she checks once but twice in the event... This way of being sometimes becomes morbid and definitely requires treatment.

       相反,她可能也会转而孤立自己来保护自己不受任何潜在威胁的伤害。在她眼里,一座小山会变得无法攀登。为了避免这种情况,焦虑的人可能会选择不出家门,孤立自己。尽管如此,她也寻求其他人认可她所作的所有事。她总是警惕着,一个事情上检查了一遍又一遍。这种生存方式有时会变得病态,绝对需要治疗。

Sick of anxiety?

        患了焦虑症了吗?

Do not wait to be sick before temper this sense of insecurity. Prolonged stress, for over six months, may worsen and become generalized anxiety. When ill-being takes control of the person, symptoms appear. According to the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders of the American Psychiatric Association, just to recognize for three of the six following signs to describe the malaise of Generalized Anxiety Disorder (GAD):

       不要等到病了才缓和这种不安全感。六个月以上的长时间紧张感可能恶化成广泛性焦虑症。一个人生病了,就会有病症。根据美国精神病学会的《精神失常诊断和统计手册》,只需要确认广泛性焦虑症的以下六个症状中的三个:

Restlessness or feeling keyed up or exhausted 

        坐立不安或者感觉紧张或疲惫

Fatigue 

      疲劳

Difficulty in concentrating or mind going blank 

      很难集中注意力或脑子一片空白

                                                    
Irritability 

       易怒

Muscle tension 

       肌肉紧绷

Sleep disorders. 

       失眠

Other mental illnesses may accompany anxiety. Panic disorder, for example, gives way to sudden attacks of terror. Social phobia, fear of being contaminated like obsessive-compulsive disorders (OCD) and post-traumatic stress disorder (discomfort caused by a violent event marked by intense fear or helplessness), are psychological disorders that are associated.

       其他精神病会伴随焦虑症。比如,恐慌症,总是出现突然的恐慌。社交恐惧症,受伤后的恐惧,像强迫性精神障碍和创伤后紧张症(由一件伴有极度恐惧或无助的暴力事件引起的不适感),这些均是相关联的心理障碍。

Relaxation plan

       放松计划

Body and soul are relaxed, this is the best panacea to cure the anxiety disorder! Above all, it is important to better understand your anxiety, learn to control it by changing the way of seeing things. Instead of isolating yourself, why not look to others? Instead of scattering and worry about everything and nothing, you can concentrate on the essentials. Appreciate the good times, live one day at a time. Forget stimulants such as coffee, alcohol and tobacco. Unwind with a relaxing physical activity such as swimming, yoga and Qigong. Your breathing, blocked by stress, will improve. Your muscles will relax and, most importantly, your head will be emptied of all worries. And finally, go ahead, treat yourself! Take a break from the certified therapists or acupuncturists!

       身心放松是治疗焦虑症的最好的灵丹妙药!尤其重要的是要更好地了解你的焦虑,学会通过改变对待事物的方式来控制它。与其孤立自己,为什么不对着其他人?与其胡思乱想,担心来担心去,还不如关注要点。去享受美好的时光,珍惜每一天吧。告别咖啡、酒和烟这些兴奋剂,去参加游泳、瑜伽和气功这些放松身体的活动来放松下来吧。被紧张堵住的呼吸会慢慢顺畅,你的肌肉会放松下来,最重要的是脑海里将没有忧虑。最后,去吧,去款待自己吧!离开那些持证的治疗专家或针灸医生一会吧!1

                   
Test yourself! Track your natural anxiety.

       测试下自己,追踪你的真实焦虑!

Do you dread the dangers and problems while there is no reason to worry? 

       你会在毫无理由的情况下恐惧危险和麻烦吗?

Are you tense, nervous and irritable all the time? 

       你总是神经紧绷、不安和急躁吗?

                                                                                               
Is worry and stress constantly disrupting you? 

       是不是时不时忧虑和压力使你陷入混乱?

Do you hesitate, you come back often on your decisions and choices? 

       你会踌躇不定吗?你总是反悔吗?

Do you tend to check a hundred times to be sure? 

       你总是检查上百次才确认码?

Do the fear of making mistakes makes you control every move? 

       担心犯错导致你每一个举动都小心翼翼吗?

Is the fear of failure prevents you to act? 

       担心失败阻止你行动吗?

Do you lack self-esteem? 

       你缺乏自信吗?

Do you doubt your ability to succeed? 

       你会怀疑你成功的能力吗?

Are you looking for approval from others? Are you afraid of being rejected? 

       你会从其他人那寻求认同吗?你害怕被拒绝吗?

Are you wondering about your fate? 

       你怀疑你的命运吗?

Because of anxiety, your relationships with others are different? 

       由于紧张,你跟其他人的关系异常吗?                                                           

Do you fear for your health and you afraid to die permanently? 

        你担心你的健康吗,担心永远地死去吗?

Are you absorbed with reflections on how you live and your past? 

       你会非常关注你的生活方式和过去的影响吗?

Are you sensitive to emotions? 

       你敏感吗?

Interpretation of the anxiety test

      解释一下 焦虑测试:

If you have more than five positive responses, you maybe an anxious nature person.

        如果你有5个以上的肯定回答,你也许是一个焦虑的人。

If you answered yes to at least eight questions, no doubt about it.

       如果有至少8个问题你回答是是的,那你毫无疑问是。

    本站是提供个人知识管理的网络存储空间,所有内容均由用户发布,不代表本站观点。请注意甄别内容中的联系方式、诱导购买等信息,谨防诈骗。如发现有害或侵权内容,请点击一键举报。
    转藏 分享 献花(0

    0条评论

    发表

    请遵守用户 评论公约

    类似文章 更多