分享

和莎莫的500天(剧本台词中英文)(上)

 kittywei 2011-09-04
500days of summer  脚本台词(上) 
(声明:本剧本来源于网络,版权归电影公司所有,此脚本仅为学习交流之用,请勿用于商业用途,否则后果自负。另外,此脚本汉语翻译的不是很地道,还希望大家给予指正。)

This is a story of boy meets girl.
这是一个男孩遇见女孩的故事
The boy, Tom Hansen of Margate, New Jersey,
男主角汤姆·汉森  来自新泽西州的马盖特
grew up believing that he'd never truly be happy...
打小就认定他不会真正的幸福...
until the day he met "the one."
直到遇见他的心上人
This belief stemmed from early exposure to sad British pop music...
这个想法来自于早期接触的悲伤英国流行音乐
and a total misreading of the movie The Graduate.
和对整部 毕业生 的误读
Elaine! Elaine!
依莲  依莲
The girl, Summer Finn of Shinnecock, Michigan
女主角莎莫·芬恩  来自密歇根州的辛尼克
did not share this belief.
却不这么想
Since the disintegration of her parents marriage
自从她父母的婚姻破裂之后
she'd only loved two things.
她只爱两样东西
The first was her long dark hair.
第一是她乌黑的长发
The second was how easily she could cut it off...
而第二是  她可以轻易的把它剪掉
and feel nothing.
却毫不在意
Tom meets Summer on January 8.
Tom 在一月八号那天遇见了 Summer
He knows almost immediately she's who he's been searching for.
他在那一刻突然明白了 Summer 就是他要找的那个人
This is a story of boy meets girl.
这是个男孩遇见女孩的故事
But you should know up front
但我要先告诉你
this is not a love story.
这不是个爱情故事

# They made a statue of us #
# And put it on a mountaintop #
# Now tourists come and stare at us #
# Blow bubbles with their gum #
# Take photographs of fun #
# Have fun #
# They'll name a city after us #
# And later say it's all our fault #
# Then they'll give us a talking to #
# 'Cause they've got years of experience #
# Living in a den of thieves #
# Rummaging for answers in the pages #
# Living in a den of thieves #
# And it's contagious #
# And it's contagious ##

 

We didn't know who else to call.
我们不知道还能打给谁
It's Amanda Heller all over again.
阿曼达·海勒事件重演
You did the right thing.
你做的很对
Now where is he?
他现在在哪
Thomas.
Thomas.
Rachel. What are you doing here?
瑞切尔 你怎么在这儿
I'm here to help you. Help me how?
我来帮你  怎么帮我
First' put down the plate.
首先 把碟子放下
Drink this.
喝了它
- What is that? - Vodka.
- 那是什么  - 伏特加
Um' does Mom know that you're here?
嗯.. 妈知道你来这儿了吗
'Cause it's probably past 10:00. Don't worry about it.
现在应该快10点了   别担心
Just start from the beginning, and tell us what happened.
先从开始讲  告诉我们出什么事了
Things were going so well.
一切都很好
Then what?
然后呢
I think we should stop seeing each other.
我认为我们不应该再见面了
Just like that? Just like that.
- 就这样   - 就这样
- Did she say why? - I mean' this thing - what are we doing?
- 她说为什么了吗  - 我说这个.. 我们在干什么

I mean, is this normal?
我的意思是  这很正常吗
Norm- l- I don't know. I don't care. I'm happy. Aren't you happy?
平常.. 不  我不知道  也不在乎  我很开心 你不也是吗
You're happy? You're not?
- 你很开心   - 你不是吗
All we do is argue. That is bullshit.
- 我们总是在争吵   - 胡说

Maybe she was just in a bad mood.
可能她只是心情不好
Yeah, maybe like a- a hormonal thing.
对,可能只是.. 激素什么的
- P.M.S.? - What do you know about P.M.S.?
- P.M.S. (经前综合征) - 你是怎么知道 P.M.S. 的
- More than you' Tom. - Then what happened?
- 比你知道的多 Tom  - ..之后呢
This can't come as a total surprise to you.
你不会觉得太意外吧

I mean, we've been like Sid and Nancy for months now.
我们像 Sid 和 Nancy 那样 几个月了
Summer, Sid stabbed Nancy... seven times with a kitchen knife.
Summer     Sid 刺伤了 Nancy ... 七次  用菜刀
L- I mean, we have some disagreements, but I hardly think I'm Sid Vicious.
我的意思是  我们有点分歧  但我认为我才是 Sid Vicious
No. I'm Sid.
不  我是
Oh, so I'm Nancy?
哦  那我是 Nancy 了
Let's just eat, and we'll talk about it later.
先吃吧  过会再聊
Mmm. That is good.
嗯  味道不错
I'm really glad we did this.
真高兴我们点了这些
I love these pancakes.
我喜欢这儿的薄饼
What?
怎么了
Tom, don't go. You're still my best friend!
Tom  别走  你还是我的最好的朋友

 

- Jesus. - You've broken up with girls before.
- 上帝  - 你以前甩过别的女孩
Yes.

And girls have broken up with you before.
也有女孩甩过你
This is different. Why?
这不一样   为什么
'Cause it's Summer.
因为是 Summer
So you'll-you'll meet somebody new.
所以你要.. 你要再找一个
Point is, you're the best guy I know. You'll get over her.
重点是 你很棒 你会忘了她
I think it's kind of like how they say. There's, uh-
就像俗话说.. 呃..
There's plenty of other fish in the sea.
天涯何处无芳草
No. They- They say that.
- 不对   - 俗话是这么说的 ..
Well, they're lying.
好吧  他们在说谎
I don't want to get over her.
我不想忘了她
I want to get her back.
我想让她回来

Maybe playing it safe is the wrong approach.
可能求稳错了(肯定错了)
The nuclear family is dead'
家庭的核心要垮了
and we need a new holiday that recognizes that.
我们需要一个新的假日来认识这点
May 21 st.
5月21号
Other Mother's Day.
另一个母亲节
Thank you.
谢谢
I'd say we've got some potential here. What do you think, Hansen?
我觉得很有市场 汉森 你怎么看
Could you write up some prototypes for these?
你能详细的说一下吗
Uh' Mr. Vance, there's a telephone call for you on line three.
Vance 先生  三线有电话找你
Oh. Thank you. Uh' everyone, this is Summer, my new assistant.
哦  谢谢  呃.. 各位  这是 Summer 我的新助理
Summer just moved here from-
Summer 刚从.. 那什么地方搬来
Michigan. Right. Michigan. Right.
密歇根  对 密歇根
Uh, Summer, everyone.
Summer 这是 "各位"
Everyone, Summer. Excuse me. I have to take this.
各位 这是 Summer    抱歉,我得去接个电话
It's nice to meet you all.
见到各位很荣幸

 

There's only two kinds of people in the world.
世界上只有两种人
There's women, and there's men.
女人和男人
Summer Finn was a woman.
Summer 是个女人
Height, average. Weight, average.
身高  平均数  体重  平均数
Shoe size, slightly above average.
鞋码 比平均数略小
For all intents and purposes,
从所有的这些看
Summer Finn, just another girl.
Summer 只是普通的女孩
Except she wasn't.
可事实并不是这样
To wit, in 1998,
比如  在1998年
Summer quoted a song by the Scottish band Belle and Sebastian...
Summer 在她的高中毕业纪念册上
in her high school yearbook.
引用了苏格兰贝儿与塞巴斯乐团的一首歌
"Color my life with the chaos of trouble."
" 生命因坎坷而精彩 "
This spike in Michigan sales of their album...
让他们的唱片 " 系着阿拉伯皮带的男孩 "
The Boy with the Arab Strap...
在密歇根大卖
continues to puzzle industry analysts.
一直困扰着产业分析家
Summer's employment at the Daily Freeze during her sophomore year...
Summer 大二的时候在冰淇淋店打工
coincided with an inexplicable 212% increase in revenue.
这家店的收益也莫名其妙的增加了 212%
Every apartment Summer rented...
每次 Summer 租房
was offered at an average rate of 9.2% below market value.
价格都比市场均价低 9.2%
And her round-trip commute to work...
她上下班的路上
averaged 18.4 double takes per day.
平均每天让人回头 18.4 次
It was a rare quality, this "Summer effect."
这是很稀有的现象 " Summer 效应 "
Rare, and yet something every post adolescent male has encountered...
稀有   却是所有青春期的雄性动物遇到过的
at least once in their lives.
一生中至少一次
For Tom Hansen to find it now in a city of 400,000 offices,
对于 Tom  在这城市里 400,000 个办公室
91,000 commercial buildings and 3.8 million people-
91,000 栋商业大厦 3,800,000 人里 遇到她
well, that could only be explained by one thing:
唯一的解释就是
Fate.
命运

 

Dude, I hear she's a bitch.
嗨  我听说她是个婊子
Really?
是吗
Yeah. Patel tried to talk to her in the copy room. She's totally not having

it.
对  Patel 在复印室跟她搭讪   她甩都不甩
Maybe she was just in a hurry.
可能她只是很忙
And maybe she's an uppity, "better than everyone" superskank.
也可能她是个高傲女   " 比所有人都优秀 " 真扯蛋
Damn. I know. She's pretty hot.
小子  我看到了  她很火辣
That sucks. Why is it pretty girls...
真混蛋  为什么漂亮的女孩
think they can treat people like crap and get away with it?
认为她们能把人们当成垃圾  而且还做到了
Centuries of reinforcement.
上世纪留下的恶习
You know what? Screw her. I don't care.
随便她 跟我没关系
If she wants to be that way, fine.
她想那样  随便她

# Driving in your car#
# Oh, please don't drop me home #

 

Smiths?
史密斯
Hi.

I love the Smiths. Sorry?
- 我喜欢史密斯  - 什么
I said I love the Smiths.
我说   我喜欢史密斯的歌
You have- You have good taste in music.
你   嗯.. 你品位不错
You like the Smiths? Yeah.
- 你喜欢史密斯的歌   - 对
# To die by your side is such a heavenly way to die #
I love 'em.
很棒
Holy shit.
操蛋

 

There you go. Have another piece.
这是你的 再来一块
Ah. Drinks?
要酒吗
Arthur, did you get a piece? Thanks.
- 亚瑟   你有蛋糕吗 - 谢谢
Want one? Yeah.
- 来一杯  - 好
Want one? Mmm.
- 来一杯  - 嗯
Summer, right? Oh. Yeah.
- Summer  - 恩
Smiths fan. Yeah. Tom.
- 史密斯迷  - 哦  我是 Tom
Want some, uh, uh-
- 想要一点吗  - 嗯 
It's not champagne. I don't know what it is. Sure.
- 不是香槟 我不知道是什么  - 好吧
So, how's it goin'?
最近怎么样
Pretty good. You just moved here, right?
- 很好  - 你刚搬来吧
Mm-hmm. When?
嗯..  什么时候
Saturday. Oh, wow.
- 周六  - 哦  哇
And, uh, what brought you?
呃 .. 什么把你招来了
Boredom mostly.
各种烦人的事
Wanted to try something new and exciting. Mmm.
- 想找点新鲜事干  - 嗯
Well, clearly you've come to the right place.
很明显这里是个好选择
So, have you worked here long? About three or four years.
- 那  你会在这呆多久  - 三四年吧
Wow. You've...
哇  你..
always wanted to write greeting cards?
一直很喜欢写贺卡吗
No, I don't even want to do it now.
不  我现在就不想
Well, you should do something else then.
那你应该做点别的
Yeah. I studied to be an architect, actually.
其实  我是学建筑的
You did? That's cool. What happened there?
是吗  真棒  然后呢
It didn't work out.
不怎么样
I needed a job, and here we are.
我需要一个工作  然后是这样了
You any good?
有好作品吗
Well, um, I wrote this one.
好吧  我写了这个
"Today you're a man.
" 今天你是个男人了
Mazel tov on your bar mitzvah."
成人礼贺词 "
It's a big seller. I meant as an architect.
- 很畅销  - 我是说建筑方面
Yeah.
嗯..
I doubt it. Well,
我觉得不行  恩
you're a perfectly adequate greeting card writer.
你是个写贺卡的高手
Thank you. That was actually my nickname in college.
多谢  他们在大学经常叫我的外号
They called me "Perfectly Adequate" Hansen.
他们叫我 " 完美Hansen "
They used to call me Anal Girl.
他们以前叫我 " 肛门女 "
I was very neat and organized.
我以前有洁癖
Well, I should get back, so- Uh-
我该过去了  所以 .. 呃 ..
All right. See you later.
好吧   回见

 

I don't know, man. I think it's official.
我不知道  好吧  我认为这很正式
I'm in love with Summer. I love her smile.
我爱上 Summer 了   我爱她的笑
I love her hair. I love her knees.
爱她的头发  爱她的膝盖
I love this heart-shaped birthmark she has on her neck.
爱她脖子上心型的胎记
I love the way she sometimes licks her lips before she talks.
爱她时不时说话前舔一下嘴唇
I love the sound of her laugh.
爱听她笑
I love the way she looks when she's sleeping.
爱她睡觉时的样子
# She's like the wind #
I love how I hear this song every every time I think of her.
爱每次听到这首歌的时候就想起她
I love how she makes me feel.
爱她给我的感觉
Like-
就像-
Like anything's possible, or like- I don't know. Like-
就像什么都有可能  或者 -  我不知道 像 -
Like life is worth it.
这辈子值了
This is not good.
这不是什么好事

 

She likes Magritte and Hopper.
她喜欢马格利特和霍普 [画家]
And we talked about Banana fish for like 20 minutes.
我们聊了《战栗杀机》20分钟
We're so compatible, it's insane.
我们很合适  真疯狂
She's- well, she's not like I thought at all. She's amazing.
她- 好吧  她一点都不像我想的   她很迷人
Oh, boy. What?
- Oh 孩子  - 什么
Just 'cause some cute girl likes the same bizarro crap you do,
人家跟你有同样奇怪的癖好
that doesn't make her your soul mate, Tom.
并不代表就是你的精神伴侣  汤姆
Red team wins! - What do you mean?
红队胜!  - 你说什么

 

- It's off. - What?
- 完蛋了  - 什么
- Me and Summer. - Was it ever on?
- 我和Summer  - 曾经好过吗
No, but it could have been, in a world where good things happen to me.
没有 但是如果走运的话  还有可能
- Yeah, well, that's not really where we live. - No.
- 对 可现在不是  - 对
Lucky.
走运
So, what happened?
那么 发生了什么
All right. You ready? Yeah.
你们准备好了   恩
So there we are. Nine more floors to ride, just me and her.
这样  还差九层的时候  就我们俩

Hey, Summer.
Hey  Summer
Hi.
Hi
How was your weekend?
周末过的怎么样
It was good.
棒极了

Can you believe that shit?
你相信吗
I'm sorry. What shit?
等等  相信什么
- I think I missed something. - She said, "It was good." Emphasis on the

"good."
- 我听漏什么了  - 她竟然说 棒极了 "极" 加了重音
She basically said she spent the weekend having sex with some guy she met at

the gym.
她的意思是说  她整个周末都在健身房和某个小子做爱
Skank. Whatever. I'm over it.
- 无语凝噎  - 管他呢 我放弃了
What the hell is wrong with you? She's not interested in me.
- 你丫到底怎么了  - 她对我没兴趣
There's really nothing I can do about that.
我无能为力了
Just because she said it was good? And some other things.
- 只是因为她说 棒极了  - 还有其他事
Like, did she say, uh, "hey" instead of "hi"?
就像她说.. 恩.. "你好" 而不是 "嗨"
I mean, 'cause you know that that- that means that she's a lesbian, right?
我是说  你就知道她是女同了  对吧
I gave her plenty of chances.
我给了她很多机会

I'm going to the supply room. Do you guys need anything?
我要去库房  你们谁要带点东西
I think you know what I need.
我觉得你知道我要什么
Uh, toner.
呃.. 墨盒
Okay. Sure. No problem.
好的  没问题

# Good times for a change #
# See, the luck I've had #
# Can make a good man turn bad #
# So, please, please, please #
# Let me, let me, let me #
# Let me get what I want ##

Whatever, man. It's fine. I don't need this crap really. I just, you know-
现在好了 不管怎样  我不想了  我只是.. 你知道
I'm comfortable. I'm unhassled.
我很平静 很淡定
People don't realize this, but loneliness-
人们没发现  但寂寞...
- It's underrated. - You could just ask her out.
- 很淡定  - 你可以约她
Don't be stupid.
别傻了
Hey.

This Friday, all you can karaoke at the Mill. No.
- 今天周五  去唱歌吧  - 不去
Come on. They're not gonna let you back in there after last time.
- 别  - 上次那事以后 他们不会让你进店了
Ah, I wasn't that bad.
呃.. 没那么糟吧
Dude, you threw up on the stage, you tried to fight the bartender...
哥们 你吐到台上 差点跟酒保打起来...
and you threatened to burn the place down.
你还威胁要烧了那家店
But I didn't burn the place down. We're not going back there, man.
- 但我没有真的烧了它  - 我们不会再去了  哥们
Look. It's not like that, okay? It's a work thing. The whole office is

going.
不是那样  好吧 这是工作 所有办公室的人都要去
I can't go, even if I wanted- You're not listening to me.
- 我不去 哪怕...  - 认真听我说
What? The whole office is going.
- 什么  - "所有"办公室的人都要去

 

# Just like every cowboy #
# Sings a sad, sad song #
# Every rose has its thorn ##

Hi. Hi.
- 嗨  - 嗨
They said you weren't coming. You asked if I was-
- 他们说你不来了  - 你过我...
Goddamn. That song is brilliant!
 这歌太棒了
What's up, Hansen? Summer. Summer
- 怎么了 Hansen  - Summer Summer
That's me. Come on up.
- 该我了  - 快上来
You

Okay. I'm new, so no making fun of me. Whoo!
- 我是菜鸟  别笑我  - 哇!
Thanks, chief.
多谢  头儿
Ah, thanks. Yeah, man.
- 哦 谢了  - 干杯  
Cheers.
干杯

# I got some troubles but they won't last #
# I'm gonna lay right down here in the grass #
# And pretty soon all my troubles will pass #
# 'Cause I'm in Su-Su-Su #
# Su-Su-Su #
# Su-Su-Su-Su-Su-Su #
# Sugar Town ##

Like, that's what I was- I guess.
- 以前是  - 我猜的
Hello. Hi.
- 嗨  -嘿
I didn't, uh- I didn't know you were gonna join us.
我..呃.. 我不知道你要加入我们
I would have gotten you, you know, a drink, or-
我应该给你拿... 拿一瓶--  或者--
I'm good. You're good?
- 已经有了  - 恩
You- You were great- great up, uh, singing. Thank you.
你 你很棒 太棒了  唱的   - 谢了
I wanted to sing "Born To Run," but they didn't have it.
我本来想唱 "生来奔波" 可他们这没
I love "Born To Run." Me too.
- 我喜欢 "生来奔波"  - 我也是
Tom's from New Jersey. Really?
- Tom 是新泽西人  - 是吗
Yeah. I grew up there. Uh, I lived there till I was 12.
恩  我在那长大  12岁才离开
I named my cat after Springsteen.
我的猫就姓斯普林斯丁
No kidding. What-what was his name?
- 别开玩笑了 那它叫什么
Bruce.
布鲁斯
Oh. That makes sense.
哦  很形象
So, do you have a boyfriend?
那么  你有男朋友吗
- No. - Why not?
- 没有  - 为什么不找个
- 'Cause I don't want one.  - Come on. I don't believe that.
- 因为不想  - 别逗了 我不信
You don't believe that a woman could enjoy being free and independent?
你不相信一个女人想自由独立
Are you a lesbian?
你是女同
No, I'm not a lesbian.
不 我不是
I just don't feel comfortable being anyone's girlfriend.
我只是感觉不舒服  作谁的女朋友的话
I don't actually feel comfortable being anyone's anything, you know.
我不想是任何人的任何人
- I don't know what you're talking about. - Really?
- 我不知道你在说什么   - 是吗
Nope.
不明白
Okay. Let me break it down for you.
好吧  那我 "说来话长" 了
- Break it down. - Okay. I like being on my own.
- 说嘛   - 我喜欢做我自己
Relationships are messy, and people's feelings get hurt.
关系太复杂  人们觉得受伤
Who needs it? We're young.
谁希望这样  我们还年轻
We live in one of the most beautiful cities in the world.
我们住在这世上最漂亮的城市
Might as well have fun while we can and...
为什么不开心点
save the serious stuff for later.
把那些严肃的问题先扔一边
Holy shit. You're a dude. She's a dude.
操蛋  你是个花花公子  她真花心
Okay. But wait, wait. What happens if you fall in love?
好好  等一下  如果你恋爱了怎么办
What?
什么
Well, you don't believe that, do you?
你不会相信那些吧
It's love. It's not Santa Claus.
是爱  不是圣诞老人
Well, what does that word even mean?
好吧  那个字代表什么
I've been in relationships, and I don't think I've ever seen it.
我有过那种关系  但我不觉得我见过
Well, maybe that's- And most marriages end in divorce these days.
- 好吧  可能...  - 大多数婚姻中途就完蛋了
Like my parents. Okay. Mine too, but-
- 就像我父母   - 我也是  但...
Me thinks the lady doth protest too much.
我认为这个花心的女人太武断了
The lady dothn't.
这个花心的女人没有
There's no such thing as love. It's a fantasy.
没爱情这回事  那是童话
Well, I think you're wrong.
我认为不对
Okay. Well,
好的  那么
what is it that I'm missing then?
我漏了什么
I think you know it when you feel it.
当你感觉到爱的时候你就明白了
I guess we can just agree to disagree.
求同存异吧
Yeah.
好吧

- Okay. Who's singing next?
那么 下一个谁来
I nominate Young werther here.
我推荐这位少年维特
I'm not nearly drunk enough to- Bartender.
- 我还没有喝到...  - 酒保

 

# Outside there's a boxcar waiting #
# Outside the family stew #
# out by the fire breathing #
# Outside we wait till our face turns blue #
# I know the nervous walking #
# I know the dirty beard ha-ha-hangs #
# Out by the box car waiting #
# Take me away to nowhere plains #
# There is a wait so long #  # So long, so long #
# There is a wait so long #
# Here comes your man #

whoo! You're good! # Here comes your man #
棒极了  
# Here comes your man ## Is it-
 是...
It's not? No, that's not it.
- 不是吗  - 不是
What is that then? I don't know. That-
- 那是什么   - 我不知道  恩 ..
That- That's something, but that's not it. I know.
什么来着  不对  我知道
Ah, I used to watch it every week. Oh. Yeah!
- 我以前每周都看  - 哦 对
It was the best show on TV. I know.
- 那是最好的电视节目  - 我知道
Knight Rider? Come on. And the theme song is really good.
霹雳游侠  对吧  主题曲太棒了
So good. This is gonna bother me for a week.
- 太棒了   - 我惦记了一周
Me too.
我也是

# And I'm proud to be an American #
# Where at least I know I'm free #
# And I'd like to entertain- ##

- You were amazing. I know, buddy.
- 你太棒了  - 我知道  哥们
You're amazing.
你太棒了
This was so much fun. Yeah.
太高兴了 
You guys are so much- Wait! Wait! Hey.
你们太.. 等 等一下 嗨
What's up? Not you.
- 什么   - 不是你
You.

He likes you. Okay.
- 他喜欢你  - 好了
He likes likes you! Good night, McKenzie.
- 他喜欢你  - 晚安 肯德基
Why don't you just tell her, Tom? Yeah.
- Tom 你为什么不告诉她  - 好了
You guys are the best! Sorry you had to see that. He's-
- 你那么棒  - 抱歉  你看到了 他..
Happens every time we come here. He, uh- I don't know.
- 每次都这样  他 .. 可能..
Something about that guy and singing.
他唱的什么吧
Is that true? Yeah, yeah.
- 真的吗   - 对 对
He drinks, and he sings and just loses his shit.
他喝醉了  唱歌  醉得一塌糊涂
No, uh, not McKenzie.
不  不是麦肯奇
Um, the other thing.
另一件事
What thing?
什么
Do you... like me?
你.. 喜欢我
Yeah.

Yeah, of course I like you.
对  当然 我喜欢你
As friends?
朋友那种
Right. As friends.
对  朋友
Just as friends?
只是朋友那样
Yeah. I mean, l- I don't know. I hadn't really thought about, um-
我的意思是 ... 呃 ...  我没认真想过... 呃 ...
Yes. Why?
对  怎么了
No reason. I just-
没什么   我只是
I think you are interesting, and I'd like for us to be friends.
觉得你很有趣   我倒是很想跟你做朋友
Is that all right?
可以吗
Yeah. It's, um-
当然  那么...呃...
Yeah. You and me. We should be friends. Mmm.
对  你和我  我们应该成为朋友   嗯
Okay. Good.
恩  好的
Well, I'm that way, so-
那么   我走这边 
Okay. Well, good night. Good night.
- 好吧  晚安   - 晚安

 

- Hey. - Hi.
- 嗨   - 嘿
So, that was fun the other night.
那 .. 那天很开心...
You son of a bitch. Shh!
- 你丫个混蛋  - 嘘
The same girl you've been obsessing over for weeks now? I've not been

obsessing.
- 几周啦  怎么还对那妞还念念不忘  - 我没有
The girl you said was out of your league, that you'd never have a chance

with.
你不是说过高攀不上 100万年也搞不定的
That girl. Paul, seriously.
- 那妞  - 保罗  安静点
Did you bang her? No.
- 你上她了  - 没有
What, hum job? Hand job? Man, no.
- 什么 口交 手淫   - 没  老大
No jobs. I'm still unemployed. We- We kissed.
没有  还早着呢   我们..我们接吻了
Level with me, man. Come on. This is your best friend, huh?
跟哥说实话 我是你最好的朋友
Your best friend who tolerated you whining about this girl for weeks on end.
都听你絮絮叨叨好几周啦
Paul- You were essentially stalking her!
- 保罗  - 你根本就是盯梢她
- Paul! Shh!
保罗  闭嘴

- Hi. - Hey.
- 嗨  - 嗨
I'm Summer. Summer.
- 我是Summer  - Summer
I'm Paul. Hi, Paul. Nice to meet you.
- 我是保罗  - 嗨 保罗  很高兴见到你
Well, I gotta go. I gotta do some, you know.
好吧   我该走了  我还有些事  饭还在锅上
Yeah, man. Um, pretend I was never here.
- 对  哥们  - 呃.. 当我没来过
Oh, wait! Tom, Tom, Tom, Tom. Um, if any jobs come up-
哦  等 等一下  Tom  呃... 如果有什么...
Thanks, Paul! See ya!
谢了  保罗  回见
He's, uh, you know, an old friend.
他.. 呃 老朋友了
If you heard any of, um-
如果你听到...
Heard what? Nothing. You wanna go?
- 听到什么  - 没什么  你要走了吗
Yeah. I'm stalking. I mean, I'm starving.
对  我在跟踪   我饿了

 

Ah, hon?
哦 亲爱的
Our sink is broken.
我们的水池坏了
Man, all of our sinks are broken.
所有的都坏了
What are we looking for again?
找什么
Uh, trivets. How 'bout a fly gel?
- 三角架   - 买个台灯吧
No, I don't think so.
不  算了吧
No? You don't want a fly gel?
是吗  你不想买个台灯

Home sweet home.
家  温暖的家
Our place really is lovely, isn't it?
咱们家可真好  是吧
Yes.

Ooh! Idol's on.
哦 "美国偶像" 开演了
The TV's not working.
电视坏了
Oh.

Well, I'm famished.
好吧  我饿死了
Let's eat.
吃点东西去

Mmm. Smells delicious.
嗯~ 真好闻
Oh, honey, that's because it is delicious.
哦  亲爱的  它真的很好吃
I made it myself.
我自己做的
Bald eagle. Your favorite.
- 贝果[硬面包圈]  - 你的最爱
Mm-hmm.

The sink's broken.
水池坏了
Well, that's okay, because...
没事  因为 ..
that's why we bought a home with two kitchens.
就是为什么  我们有两个厨房
You're so smart.
你真聪明
I'll race you to the bedroom.
看谁先到卧室

# Left behind #
# There goes the fear again #
# Let it go #
# There goes the fear##

Darling, I don't know how to tell you this,
亲爱的  我怎么跟你说
but... there's a Chinese family in our bathroom.
可是... 那些中国人在咱们浴室
This is fun.
真好
You're fun.
你真好
Thanks.
谢谢
Hey, um,
嗨  呃
I just wanna tell you that, um,
我想跟你说
I'm not really looking...
我不是...
for anything... serious.
认真的
Is that okay?
这样好吗
Yeah.
没事
'Cause some people kind of freak out when they hear that.
大多数人听到这个都很崩溃
No, not me.
我不会
You sure?
真的吗
Yeah. Like, casual. Right? Take it slow.
就像暧昧  对吧  慢慢来
Right.

No pressure.
没压力

Can you, uh- Can you wait one second?
等等... 你能等一下吗
Okay. Settle. She's just a girl.
冷静点  她是个女孩
Just a girl.
女孩
She wants to keep it casual,
她想保持暧昧
which is why she's in my bed right now.
她现在在我床上
But that's casual. That's what casual people do.
但是暧昧... 那正是暧昧的人该做的
That's fine. That's great.
好吧  没事
Hi. Hi.
- 嗨  - 嗨

    本站是提供个人知识管理的网络存储空间,所有内容均由用户发布,不代表本站观点。请注意甄别内容中的联系方式、诱导购买等信息,谨防诈骗。如发现有害或侵权内容,请点击一键举报。
    转藏 分享 献花(0

    0条评论

    发表

    请遵守用户 评论公约

    类似文章 更多