分享

新概念词汇随身听 第一册Lesson49:在肉店里

 笑熬浆糊糊 2012-09-25

1. [w]butcher[/w]

at the butcher's在肉店里

Go to buy some meat at the butcher's, Tom.汤姆,去肉店买点猪肉。

The meat at this butcher's is always very fresh.这家肉店里的肉总是很新鲜。

2. [w]meat[/w]

Do you want any meat today, Mrs. Bird?你今天要买点肉吗,伯德夫人?

She gave up eating meat a few years ago.她几年前开始不吃肉。

We always cook meat.我们常做荤菜。

3. [w]beef[/w]

Do you want beef or lamb?你要牛肉还是要羔羊肉?

How do you want you beef to be served?你的牛肉要几成熟的?

Do you want some more beef?你想再来一点牛肉吗?

4. [w]lamb[/w]

This hotel serves nice lamb.这家酒店羔羊肉很出色。

Do you like lamb?你喜欢吃羔羊肉吗?

5. [w]husband[/w]

I like lamb, but my husband doesn't.我喜欢羔羊肉,可我的丈夫不喜欢。

Her husband is working at Microsoft.她的丈夫在微软工作。

She went on a holiday with her husband.她跟丈夫度假去了。

6. [w]steak[/w]

What about some steak?来点牛排吗?

My father makes good steak.我父亲做的牛排很好吃。

I don't like to eat steak.我不喜欢吃牛排。

7. [w]mince[/w]

And a pound of mince, too.再来一磅绞肉。

Give me some mince, please.请给我拿一些肉馅。

How do you like the mince?你喜欢吃这些肉馅吗?

8. [w]chicken[/w]

Do you want a chicken, Mrs. Bird?你要买只鸡吗?伯德夫人?

Many people like fried chicken.很多人喜欢吃炸鸡。

The hen is hatching chickens.母鸡正在孵小鸡。

9. [w]tell[/w]

To tell you the truth, Mrs. Bird, I don't like chicken either.说老实话,伯德夫人,我也不喜欢鸡。

Don't tell this to anyone else.千万不要把这个告诉其他人。

Please tell me what happened.请告诉我发生什么事。

10. [w]truth[/w]

One should always tell the truth.一个必须始终说实话。

No one knows the truth up till now.到现在还是没有知道真相。

11. [w]either[/w]

You can have either tea or coffee.你可以要茶或是咖啡。

Either you or she is right.你和她有一个人是对的。

    本站是提供个人知识管理的网络存储空间,所有内容均由用户发布,不代表本站观点。请注意甄别内容中的联系方式、诱导购买等信息,谨防诈骗。如发现有害或侵权内容,请点击一键举报。
    转藏 分享 献花(0

    0条评论

    发表

    请遵守用户 评论公约

    类似文章 更多