分享

新概念词汇随身听 第一册Lesson95:不要错失了机会

 笑熬浆糊糊 2012-12-21

1. [w]return[/w]

Two return tickets to London, please.
买两张到伦敦的往返票。

How much is a return ticket to Paris?
一张到巴黎的往返车票多少钱?

Can you give me a return envelop?
你能给我一个回邮信封吗?

2. [w]train[/w]

What time will the next train leave?
下一班火车什么时候开?

We are going to HK by train.
我们将坐火车到香港。

The train to Shenzhen leaves very other hour.
去深圳的火车隔小时出发。

3. [w]platform[/w]

Which platform?
在哪个站台?

The train to London will leave from platform seven.
去伦敦的火车在第七站台发车。

All the people are waiting at platform two.
所有的人都在第二站台上等着。

4. [w]plenty[/w]

We've got plenty of time.
我们的时间还很宽裕。

I have plenty of money to buy this book.
我有足够的钱买这本书。

Do we have plenty of time?
我们的时间够吗?

5. [w]bar[/w]

There's a bar next door to the station.
车站旁有一个酒吧。

They are drinking at a bar.
他们正在酒吧里喝酒。

Sally is working in a bar.
萨利在酒吧里工作。

6. [w]station[/w]

We had better go back to the station now, Ken.
肯,我们现在最好回到车站去。

Can you tell me how to get to the nearest bus station?
请问去最近的公共汽车站怎么走?

I will go to pick you up at the train station.
我去火车站接你。

7. [w]catch[/w]

We want to catch the eight nineteen to London.
我们要乘8点19分的车去伦敦。

Hurry up or we won't catch the last bus.
快点,要不然我们就赶不上最后一班车了。

Catch the ball!
把球接住!

8. [w]miss[/w]

You've just missed it!
你们刚好错过了那班车!

She ran to catch the ball but missed it.
她跑过去接球,但是没接到。

Don't miss the chance.
不要错失了机会。

    本站是提供个人知识管理的网络存储空间,所有内容均由用户发布,不代表本站观点。请注意甄别内容中的联系方式、诱导购买等信息,谨防诈骗。如发现有害或侵权内容,请点击一键举报。
    转藏 分享 献花(0

    0条评论

    发表

    请遵守用户 评论公约

    类似文章 更多