下面是一个典型的点餐对话,会有一些餐厅常用的词汇。 如果你想看到完整的各类食物餐具的名词,请参考第三篇文章“餐具和食物英语词汇大全”! 先看一下有用的词汇 specialty 招牌菜 fried fish 炸鱼 roast beef 烤牛排 mashed potato 土豆泥 Blue rare 一分熟或者近似生的牛排 rare 三分熟 medium 半熟 medium well 七成熟 well done 熟透
soup of the day 每日例汤
W=waiter C=customer C: 请给我菜单。 Can I have a menu, please?
W: 好的,先生。 Sure, Sir.
C: 您有中文的菜单吗? Do you have a Chinese menu?
W: 有的,给您。 Yes, we do. Here you are.
W: 您准备好点餐了吗? Are you ready to order now?
C: 我正在看菜单,也许您能给我推荐点什么。 I'm still looking at the menu. Maybe you could recommend something to me.
C: 这家店的招牌餐是什么? What is the specialty of the restaurant?
W: 我们的特色菜有炸鱼、烤牛排和土豆泥。 Our specialties are fried fish, roast beef and mashed potato.
W: 我们的鱼排非常不错,有三种不同的风味。您要不要尝一下? Our fish fillets are really good. There are three different flavors available. Would you like to try it?
C: 哦,不。给我来点儿色拉、烤牛扒和土豆泥。 Oh, no. I'll have some salad, roast beef steak, and mashed potatoes.
W: 先生,牛扒你想要几分熟?三分熟、七分熟还是全熟? How would you like your beef steak, sir? Rare, medium well, or well-done?
C: 七成熟就可以了。 Medium well, please.
W: 好的。您要喝点什么吗? Sure. Do you want to drink anything?
C: 你们这儿有咖啡或茶吗? Do you have coffee or tea?
W: 是的。我们都有。您想要哪个?咖啡还是茶? Yes, we have both. Which one would you like, coffee or tea?
C: 来杯冰茶。谢谢。 Iced tea, please.
C: 今天的例汤是什么? What is your soup of the day?
W: 今天的例汤是法式洋葱汤,我马上给您上汤。 Our soup of the day is French onion. I will bring your soup immediately.
|
|