分享

外研版八年级下册英语Module8 Unit1课文翻译

 半城烟沙o 2016-02-22






1Look at the photo and listen.部分翻译

Look at the photo and listen. What is the conversation about?

看照片,听录音。对话是关于什么的?

2Listen again and choose the correct answer.部分翻译

1 Tony has/hasn't heard about Beihai Park.

托尼听说过/没听说过北海公园。

2 Tony guesses that the park is very popular/ not very popular.

托尼猜测这个公园很受欢迎/不受欢迎。

3 Lingling suggests that they spend the day there/Daming and Betty come too.

玲玲建议他们在那儿度过一天/大明和贝蒂也来。

4 Lingling thinks/doesn't think the park will be busy.

玲玲认为这个公园会/不会人山人海。

3Listen and read.部分翻译

Lingling: Here we are. Welcome to Beihai Park.

玲玲:我们到了。欢迎来到北海公园。

Tony:Wow! It's so quiet here that I can even hear the birds singing! I can believe we're jn the city centre.

托尼:哇!这里如此安静以至于我甚至能听见鸟儿在歌唱!我几乎不能相信我们在市中心。

Lingling:This park is famous for its lake, bridges and the ancient buildings on the hill. The lake takes up over half of the park area. Let's walk along the lake,cross the bridge and climb up the hill, Then I can point out the sights of Beijing for you.

玲玲:这个公园因为它的湖、桥和山上的古建筑而闻名。湖占据了这个公园面积的一半多。让我们沿着湖边走一走,穿过桥,去爬山吧。然后我可以为你们指出北京的景点。

Tony: Yes,good idea. I'm sure it'll be fantastic to see the city from the top.

托尼:好的,好主意。我确信从山顶看城市将会很棒。

Daming:But I'm so tired,and it's so hot here. I don't want to climb. The lake looks nice and cool. Why don't we go for a swim?

大明:但是我很累,并且这里很热。我不想爬山。湖看起来很漂亮,又凉爽。我们为什么不去游泳呢?

Lingling:I don't think they allow people to swim in the lake.It's dangerous.

玲玲:我认为他们不允许人们在湖里游泳。那很危险。

Daming: That's too bad.Then why don't we have our picnic here? I'm so hungry and thirsty.

大明:那太糟了。那么我们为什么不在这里野餐呢?我又饿又渴。

Lingling:I think it's better to have our picnic at the top of the hill.

玲玲:我认为在山顶上野餐更好。

Tony:Come on! Let's not waste any more time.

托尼:快点儿!我们不要再浪费多的时间了。

Daming:All right. I hope it will be cooler up there.

大明:好吧。我希望山上面会更凉快点。

Everyday English

日常英语

·Here we are.

我们到了。

·Wow !

哇!

·I can hardly believe...

我几乎不能相信……

·That's too bad.

那太糟了。

·Come on !

快点儿!

Now complete the sentences about Beihai Park.

现在完成有关北海公园的句子。

1 Beihai Park is so____that you can even hearthe birds singing.

北海公园如此安静以至于你甚至能听见鸟儿在歌唱。

2 The park is famous for its____,bridges and tYie ancient buildings on the hill.

这个公园因为它的湖、桥和山上的古建筑而闻名。

3 The lake takes up____of the park area.

湖占据了这个公园面积的一半多。

4 You can point out the____of Beijing from the top of the hill.

你可以从山顶上指出北京的景点。

5 They do not allow people to swim____.

他们不允许人们在湖里游泳。

4Read the sentences and answer the questions.部分翻译

hardly 几乎不

sights 名胜

thirsty 渴的

waste浪费

1 'I can hardly believe we're in the city centre. '

“我几乎不能相信我们在市中心。”

Does Tony know they are in the city centre or not?

托尼知道他们在市中心,还是不知道?

2“Then I can point out the sights of Beijing for you.”

“然后我可以为你们指出北京的景点。”

Does Lingling want them to look at something or listen to something?

玲玲想让他们看什么东西还是听什么东西?

3“I'm sohungry and thlrsty”

“我又饿又渴。”

Does Daming want something to drink?

大明想要一些喝的东西吗?

4“Let's not waste any more time.”

“我们不要再浪费更多的时间了。”

Does Tony think they are spending their time well or badly?

托尼认为他们在很好地还是不好地度过时间?

5Listen and notice how the speaker pronounces the words.部分翻译

1 It's so quiet here that I can even hear the birds singing.

这里如此安静以至于我甚至能听见鸟儿在歌唱。

2 Let's walk along the lake,cross the bridge and climb up the hill.

让我们沿着湖边走一走,穿过桥,去爬山吧。

3 I don't want to climb.

我不想爬山。

Now listen again and repeat.

现在再听一遍录音并跟读。

6Work in pairs. Talk about a place of interest in your...部分翻译

Student A: You're a visitor from another country.

学生A:你是一名来自另一个国家的游客。

StudentB:You're introducing a place of interest in your home town to StudentA.You can talk about:

学生B:你正在向学生A介绍你家乡的一处名胜。你可以谈一谈:

·where it is

它在哪儿

·how big it is

它有多大

·how old it is

它有多古老

·what is special about it

它的特别之处是什么

·any other information you know about it

任何你了解的关于它的其他信息

Use these expressions:

用这些表达方式:

I guess( that)...

我猜……

I know (that)...

我知道……

I think( that)...

我认为……

I'm sure (that)...

我确信……

I can't believe( that)...

我不能相信……

小编推荐:

    本站是提供个人知识管理的网络存储空间,所有内容均由用户发布,不代表本站观点。请注意甄别内容中的联系方式、诱导购买等信息,谨防诈骗。如发现有害或侵权内容,请点击一键举报。
    转藏 分享 献花(0

    0条评论

    发表

    请遵守用户 评论公约

    类似文章 更多