分享

老外看东西71期字幕

 昵称33939862 2016-06-12

Hello and welcome to the Youdao Talk Show.

大家好,欢迎收看有道脱口秀

Now, it’s been two years since the FIFA World Cup

FIFA 世界杯已经过去两年了

which means it’s time for the Euros in France,

意味着法国欧洲杯即将拉开帷幕

and if you haven’t guessed, we’re talking about football.

没错,我们今天的主题就是足球

And today I’m joined by a very special guest,

今天我们请来了一位十分特殊的嘉宾

I’m joined by John Yan Qiang,

这位就是颜强先生

who is a football expert,

足球方面的专家

I know you told me not to say that, but I’m going to have to say it,

虽然你叮嘱过我不要向大家透露,可是宝宝心情激动按耐不住

and a commentator, that’s right?

而且你也是位评论员,对吧?

No, no, the right description should be a former Netease employee.

不不,正确的说法应该是前网易员工

There we go.

那我纠正下

A former Netease employee who also knows a lot about football.

一位对很懂足球的前网易员工

Because I know quite a bit about football

因为我对足球非常了解

but I’m not working for Netease anymore.

但是我现在已经不在网易效力了

Okay, there we go.

好的,明白了

We spent some time with each other I mean.

我在网易待过一段时间

Now, why do you know quite a bit about football?

为什么你这么了解足球呢?

Can you tell us just a little bit about your history?

能和我们分享一下你的历史吗?

I’m a sports journalist.

我是一名体育记者

I worked for the media for about… for close to 20 years now.

我在媒体界工作了将近20年

Okay.

好的

And I started my career in a comprehensive sports newspaper

我这份职业生涯的起点是一家综合性体育报纸

which is Ti Tan Zhou Bao(体坛周报)

也就是《体坛周报》

I think quite a lot of the Chinese readers will know that.

我觉得应该有很多中国读者都知道这份报刊

All know that, yeah.

地球人都知道

Yeah, we all grew up with that newspaper.

是啊,很多人都是伴随着这份报纸成长的

And that’s why my subject in this media business

这就是我在媒体业主要

focuses on sports and especially on football.

聚焦于体育,特别是足球的原因

And I was体坛周报’s European Correspondent for about three years,

我曾作为记者被《体坛周报》派驻欧洲三年

so I stayed in the UK for three years.

那三年都是在英国度过的

That’s why the English premier league would be the league that I’m greatly interested in.

也是因为这个原因,我对英超联赛产生了浓厚的兴趣

The premier league, the best league in the world.

英超是全世界最棒的足球联赛

No.

不是

I believe.

俺觉得是

No.

才不是

I do believe.

不要跟我争信仰

No.

真不是

So John, you’ve got quite a storied history…

老颜,说起你的传奇历史...

They can only be the best league in the world

没有狼队的英超

when Wolverhampton gets promoted.

怎么算得上全球最棒的联赛

Yes, there you go. Good comeback!

哥,你太懂我了,我们要卷土重来!

Now, quite a storied career there.

你有着充满传奇色彩的职业生涯

I used to be a sports reporter too

其实我也曾担任过体育记者

and I actually met David Beckham once

而且我还曾在人民大会堂

at the Great Hall of the People.

见过贝克汉姆来着

In fact…

实际上...

Oh really?

厉害

…had a photo with him.

我还同他合过影

Oh yeah, yeah, he’s….

没错,他确实…

I didn’t actually have a photo,

其实没合影

I just shook his hand.

不过我和他握手了

You don’t need to.

你不需要嘛

I didn’t shake his hand actually I just stood at the back.

好吧,其实手也没握着,纯粹当了个背景…

I didn’t stand at the back, they didn’t let me in.

仔细想想,其实背景也没当成,人家都不让我进门

Let’s just go to the first topic.

我们还是来看第一个话题吧

The Euros

So our first topic is the Euros, the UEFA European Championship.

我们今天的第一个主题是“Euros”,欧洲足球锦标赛

Now John, is it weird that a European football tournament

老颜,欧锦赛在中国特别火

is extremely popular here in China?

你不觉得特奇怪么?

The English Primer League is even more popular.

英超还更火呢

That’s true. Is that weird as well?

确实如此,这是不是也有点奇怪呢?

We all look upon the European Championship as the,

我们都把欧洲杯视为

how to say, the top football competitive competition.

怎么说呢,顶级足球赛事

It’s even better, talking about quality,

从比赛质量上来说

it might be better than the World Cup.

甚至要超过世界杯

Really?

好厉害

Maybe not this time, because they enlarged their participants.

但这次或许不会,因为今年的欧洲杯增加了参赛队伍

To 24.

增加到了24支球队

Yeah, from 16 and 24.

是的,从16支增加到了24支

So I doubt there might be a few boring group matches.

所以我怀疑可能会出现一些比较枯燥的比赛

But I still believe in the quality of European football you know.

不过总的来说我还是比较相信欧洲杯的含金量

Of these 24 teams, there are some question marks like Albania….

在这24支参赛队伍中,也有一些球队未必会踢得好,比如阿尔巴尼亚...

Yeah.

没错

…because we haven’t watched them before.

因为我们从未看过他们打比赛

But for newcomers like Wales, like Iceland,

但是对于一些像威尔士、爱尔兰这样的新参赛球队

I believe in their quality

我对他们的质量还是很有信心的

because we’ve witnessed their key players playing in different European top leagues

因为我们已经亲眼见证了他们的核心球员多年来在各大欧洲顶级联赛中

throughout the years.

参赛的情景

Gareth Bale United.

比如曾被曼联看好的贝尔

Yes. In Iceland they’ve got a series of good players.

没错,爱尔兰确实有很多优秀的球员

You know Gudjohnson?

你知道古德约翰森吗?

Yeah.

知道

The same one who plays for Swansea, now plays for Spurs,

他曾效力于斯旺西,现在为热刺效力

he’s fantastic with his power shot.

他的劲射很厉害

So, let’s look at the reverse.

反过来看

Asian football not particularly popular in Europe.

亚洲足球在欧洲就没这么高的地位

So, when the Asian championships or whatever comes along,

比如举行亚洲杯

the Oceania championships come along,

或者大洋洲锦标赛的时候

European people don’t watch them.

欧洲基本不怎么关注

Why do you think that is?

你觉得这是什么原因呢?

The obvious reason is about the football level.

明显的原因是两地足球水平的差距

But the hidden truth is about the European dominance philosophy.

但背后真正的原因是欧洲在足球界处于主导地位的这种思想

The European dominance, you heard it right here at first.

欧洲主导,专家都发话啦

And who is the dominant team…

那么王者中的王者是谁啊...

No, it’s not.

别逗了…

Oh.

I’m sorry but it’s a….

总得实事求是,不过

It’s fine.

咱内心很坚强

…it’s a decent team, it’s a decent team.

这的确是一支不错的球队

I was in UK a couple months ago,

几个月之前我在英国的时候

I watched the FA Cup match between Spurs and Leicester City.

我观看了热刺和莱切斯特在足总杯期间的比赛

Spurs who knocked out Leicester City,

热刺曾击败了莱切斯特

but they lost their league title to Leicester City.

但是他们这次却输给了莱切斯特,痛失联赛冠军

True.

是的

You know, I believe the emergence of these two teams in this season,

我觉得在这个非常奇怪、非常奇葩和尴尬的赛季中

in this very strange, weird, awkward season,

两支球队再次交锋

you know comparing…

相对...

Wonderful season.

也很美好的赛季

…of course wonderful. It’s a very tense season.

当然也很美好,这个赛季真称得上剑拔弩张了

We’re all talking about the top five football leagues in Europe.

人们都在讨论欧洲杯五大顶级足球联赛

The other four top leagues, you know,

这另外的四个顶级联赛

the reigning champions defended their title.

这些联赛的冠军早就实现卫冕冠军了

All the same, yeah.

总是一样

All the same, all the same. It’s boring.

总是一样,所以有点无趣

Juventus, Barcelona, Bayern Munich and PSG.

尤文图斯、巴塞罗那、拜仁慕尼黑和巴黎圣日耳曼

Especially PSG, they won title six weeks in advance.

特别是巴黎圣日耳曼,他们提前六周就已经卫冕了

Only in England, we have new a champion.

只有英国这次出现了一个新的冠军

And throughout their history of 132 years,

在长达132年的历史中

Leicester City won their first title of the top division.

莱切斯特赢得了他们首个顶级联赛冠军

It was a great, great, great suit.

这次的阵容非常棒

And they bought so many newcomers,

而且他们引进了很多新球员

I’m not saying young players, you know,

我这里指的不是年轻球员

Jamie Vardy, he’s a 29 now.

杰米·瓦迪现在已经29岁了

He’ll be in the Euros as well.

他也会参加欧洲杯

Yeah, new fresh faces.

是的,很多新面孔

Hopefully in the team.

希望出现在参赛队伍中

It’s been high effective fresh players’ line.

这是一支由新人组成的高效阵营

You know, very speedy, pacy, but with great effect of counterattack.

速度很快,可以组织快攻,也能够快速组织有效反击

I think nowadays not all teams could play the Barcelona Tiki-taka football,

我觉得当今并不是所有球队都能踢出巴萨那种短传渗透式的打法

you know, possession football waiting for your opponents to make mistakes.

也就是以控球为主,待对手犯错伺机突入

Sometimes you have to take the risky way,

有时你得冒点险

especially for footballers who are not so technical,

尤其对于那些技术不是很强悍的球队

and as sound as the Spanish players.

或者技术不如西班牙球员那么优秀的队伍而言

Okay, now back to the Euros.

好的,现在重新回到欧洲杯

Now the Euros actually were established in about 1958 and until 1980,

欧洲杯实际上是在大约1958年创建的,直到1980年

there were only four teams in the competition.

只有四支队伍参加比赛

From 80 until 92, they increased that number and in 1996,

从80到92年,参赛队伍的数量增加,到了1996年

it became 16 teams and as John has said

一共形成了16支队伍的比赛,老颜刚才说过

it’s going to 24 this year for the first time ever.

今年首次增加到了24支参赛队伍

So, looking back over some of the previous Euros,

回顾以往的欧洲杯比赛

what players have stood out in your mind?

哪些球员给你留下了比较深刻的印象?

Can I add a little bit here?

关于欧洲杯我想多说两句可以么?

Yeah, go ahead.

当然,请随意

According to the European Championship broadcast in China,

根据中国的欧洲杯转播历史

you will find a special year, that was 1988,

你会发现有一年很特殊,那就是1988年

that was the exact year when the European Championship were,

就是这一年的欧洲杯...

I forgot whether CCTV did a live broadcast of the final.

我忘记中央台有没有直播那次欧洲杯的决赛

But there was a very famous documentary about,

但是有一部非常有名的纪录片

I think it was like a documentary film about the whole European 1988.

讲述了1988年整个欧洲杯的情景

Okay.

好的

And we were amazed by the orange color of that Dutch team at that time.

当时的荷兰橙色军团着实让我们吃了一惊

So, that should be the starting point of the European championship.

那应该算是欧洲杯的起点吧

For the Euros here in China.

对于欧洲杯步入中国的起点

Yeah.

没错

Okay.

好的

Yeah. And then talking about the former players,

嗯,那让我们聊聊以前的球员吧

I know you must have mentioned the players that you love, right?

我知道你肯定提到过一些你喜欢的球员,是吗?

Well, let’s see.

看看有哪些

Miss-a-lot-ovich.

“大脚舍维奇”

Miss-a-lot-ovich, yeah.

“大脚舍维奇”,是的

Savo Milosevic.

萨沃·米洛舍维奇

I don’t love him but he was very good,

我不粉他,但是他很厉害

he played for Serbia and helped him get to the quarter finals one year.

他曾为塞尔维亚效力,而且有一年帮助该队挺进了四分之一决赛

And he plays for a team that you support, right?

他是不是在为你支持的一个球队效力?

Well, I don’t support them, no.

我也不支持他们来着

He used to play for Aston Villa,

他曾经为阿斯顿维拉效过力

who have recently been bought by a Chinese businessman.

这支球队最近被一名中国商人买下来了

At a very low price because they were…

以非常低的价格购入,因为他们...

…relegated, there’s a new word for you, relegated.

降级了,大家可以学个新词“relegated”(降级)

It means go down from the league.

意思是失去了参加联赛的资格

Yeah.

没错

So well, he’s not one of my favorite players.

他算不上我喜欢的球员

One of my favorite players from the Euros has to be Alan Shearer.

欧洲杯我最喜欢的一个球员是阿兰·希勒

I grew up in the 90s, 1996.

因为我是90年代长大的,1996年的时候

I know, I love Alan Shearer as well….

我知道,我也喜欢阿兰·希勒

but…yeah, he was good in ’96 in your home Euros,

是的,他在96年英国举办的欧洲杯时表现十分抢眼

but he disappointed me a bit

但是让我略有失望

because he didn’t play that much in the World Cup, right?

因为他在世界杯期间露面不多,是吧?

True. He was getting older then as well.

是的,后来他也老了

I think ’96 was peak year and then from then on…

我觉得96年是他的巅峰时期,后来就…

That was really amazing lineup; Alan Shearer, Teddy Sherringham…

当时的阵容非常惊艳,有阿兰·希勒、谢林汉

Paul Ince.

保罗·因斯

…and don’t forget about Gazza.

别忘了加扎

And Gazza, I’m so glad we’ve mentioned Gazza.

还有加扎,我很高兴能提起这个人

What players, since ’88, what players have Chinese fans gravitated towards?

从88年开始,哪些球员吸引了中国球迷的目光?

Well, according to the Euros, right?

咱们说的还是欧洲杯对吧?

In the Euros. There’s Ronaldo obviously.

欧洲杯球员,很明显要算上罗纳尔多

You could find, Ronaldo, Ronaldinho or Messi.

有罗纳尔多,罗纳迪尼奥或者梅西

And I know you’ve mentioned Cristiano Ronaldo, right?

你还提到过C罗是吧?

Cristiano.

克里斯蒂亚诺·罗纳尔多

Yeah, he’s okay, but he did not perform to that extent,

他还不错,不过他为国家队效力时

you know, for his national team.

战绩倒不是特别出色

But he has played for an incredibly long time.

但是他的职业生涯可真长啊

And he will be in this coming year as well,

而且今年也会继续上场

that’s like fourteen years, I think.

差不多有14年了吧我觉得

Yeah.

是的

Yeah.

But I would say throughout the past twenty years,

不过我想说在过去二十年中的球员

let’s say Zinedine Zidane

就说齐内丁·齐达内吧

Zidane.

齐达内

Zidane, his performance in the 2000….

齐达内2000年时的表现

I think you know, he did very well, scored two goals in the finals of the World Cup in 1998,

你应该知道,他当时踢得非常好,98年世界杯决赛的时候独中两元

but he really set himself as the top player,

但他真的给自己确立了顶级球员的位置

a kind of football king in the 2000 Euros,

算是2000年欧洲杯的足球王者

when France won and they won impressively .

当法国队捧得桂冠时,他们赢得令人印象深刻

Apart from him, I would have to say Luis Figo.

除了他以外,不得不提一下路易斯·菲戈

Figo?

菲戈?

Yeah, he was quite popular.

是的,他以前也很有名

He was popular here in China?

在中国也很有知名度?

Yeah, he was quite popular because of his face.

没错,中国球迷特喜欢他,原因是小伙长得帅

Okay.

靠脸…

And he was a half decent winger.

也靠才华,毕竟人家也是一名不错的边锋

Any underdog players that became popular here?

有没有在比赛中不被看好,却在中国很流行的球员?

I mean that’s quite a difficult question I can’t think of any underdog players.

这个问题挺难回答的,因为毕竟这种球员本身就不引人瞩目

Milosevic, he was a bit of an underdog.

米洛舍维奇算是其中之一吧

Come on, come on, he doesn’t have a real big name here in China.

拜托,这家伙在中国也不算大牌

What about Ibrahimovic?

伊布怎么样?

Ibra…oh amazing, amazing.

伊布可牛了

He is amazing, but is he well known here?

他很惊人,不过他在中国很出名么?

Of course. And there was a funny social,

当然,关于他有一个很有趣的

Chinese characteristic social media jokes about him.

而且特别具有中国特色的社交媒体笑谈

You know, there was a very famous ancient,

你知道中国古时候有个名人

general ancient fighter 三国演义当中的吕布, you know?

一名普通战士,也就是三国演义当中的吕布,知道么?

You must have heard.

你肯定听过

We must find the photo of agent Lv bu.

先把这个歪果仁版的吕布皂片给大家看看

Okay, we’re going to show a photo of Ibrahimovic right now.

照片这就来,不管吕布还是伊布,能用就是好布

(Pic Ibrahimovic)

Ibra…is being described as the Lv Bu in China of the football world.

伊布在中国就被冠以足球界的吕布之名

And who is Lv Bu?

那谁是吕布呢

Lv Bu, according to a very famous ancient Chinese novel, 三国演义,

根据一本著名中国古代小说《三国演义》

he was the top fighter, top warrior of that time,

吕布是当时顶级的战士

but he was basically a bad guy.

但这家伙人品很坏

Like Ibrahimovic.

跟伊布差不多

Great warrior, but he didn’t have any loyalty.

战斗力很强,但缺乏忠心

True. Okay.

确实

He had three so-called sugar daddies.

他有三个干爹

Okay.

好吧

Who gave him power, girls, or gave him the army,

谁给他权利、女人或者军队

he would call him dad and kissing the big boys arse.

他就叫谁爹爹,马屁拍得那是噼啪乱响啊

Okay. Lv Bu Sounds like a great guy.

哦,听起来吕布还是个很厉害的人物呢

We’re going to go to the next portion of our show, which is called “Goal”.

我们继续进行栏目的第二个部分吧,也就是“射门”

Goal

So this next section is called goal and it’s about goals.

既然这个部分叫“射门”,自然讲得就是进球啦

So John, talk to me about goals, some of your favorite goals.

老颜,跟我说说你最喜欢的进球呗

Can I mention two?

说俩个吧?

Sure, go on then.

请随意

One is the last kick of the European… Euros of 1976, of course…

一个是1976年欧洲杯最后一枚进球

Oh, I haven’t seen this.

那时候我还没影儿来着…

…I didn’t watch, I didn’t watch but through all the videos and the flashbacks,

我也没看,不过我看过所有的视频和回放

you know, we got to know the Panenka, Panenka penalty kick.

后来我们回到了帕伦卡的“勺子点球”

Where he just, how to say, he digged…

他罚点球的时候,怎么说呢…

Dink.

吊球

…dinked the penalty kick, you know, just in the middle, in a very slow motion.

通过吊球的方式来罚点球,正中门心,而且球速很慢

Yeah. Audacious, very audacious.

没错,十分大胆的做法

Very audacious, creative,

十分大胆,而且很有创意

showed great confidence and composure himself.

表现出充分的自信和沉着

Actually, many people were annoyed at the time he did that you know,

其实当时很多人对他的表现十分不满

they were very offended.

他们觉得被冒犯了

Yeah, you know, he was very of arrogant,

是的,其实他也挺自大的

but you need this kind of competitive edge,

不过你需要那种竞争优势

this kind of arrogance as your style.

将嚣张傲慢作为你的风格

I think that’s the beauty of sports, the beauty of the individual player,

我觉得这算是一种运动之美吧,运动员彰显个人魅力的美感

especially with this kind of penalty kick out,

尤其是在踢出这种点球的时候

it’s kind of, how to say, it’s a kind of individual moment of a classic sport.

怎么说呢,就好像一个经典运动浓缩在某个时刻一样

The time to showboat.

有点像在彰显自我

Yeah.

是的

And Czechoslovakia won the Euros of 1976,

而且捷克斯洛伐克捧走了1976年的欧洲杯

the only major title on the global stage I think you know,

也是唯一一次在国际舞台上荣获如此殊誉

thanks to this last penalty kick.

这枚最终的点球自然功不可没

And another one would be the Fernando Torres’ goal in the 2008 Euro finals.

另外一粒进球当数费尔南多·托雷斯在2008年欧洲杯决赛的进球

Torres, we forgot to mention Torres.

托雷斯,刚把这哥们给忘了

We forgot the guy who scored a few goals.

我们确实没想起来,他也算进了不少球

I’ve forgotten about him now. Yeah.

我是真把他忘了

He got back to his, not that bad, not that good, but he…

他回到了那种不好不坏的状况

He found his scoring boots again.

他又找到了自己的金靴子

He recovered a little bit recently in Atletico

他最近在马德里竞技状态有所恢复

and I’m looking forward to the European Championships finals.

我很期待他在欧洲杯总决赛时的表现

I actually haven’t seen him playing this season. So…

我还没看过他本赛季的表现,所以…

I will definitely be rooting for Atletico.

我会绝对支持马竞的

Okay. Well, my favorite goal, now I am a little bit biased…

说到我最喜欢的进球,当然我肯定会略微偏袒…

I could guess.

能猜得到

I’m a little bit biased, but my favorite goal is from Gazza,

我是有点偏心,不过我最喜欢的进球是加扎的

we’ve already mentioned Gazza.

就是我们刚提到的加扎

He was a little bit crazy…

他有点疯狂

Two Gazza goals.

加扎的两枚进球

Yeah, well two Gazza goals.

没错,他有两枚进球令人印象深刻

What’s the other?

另一枚是谁进的?

And one…

其中之一…

Mines the Scotland goal.

击败了苏格兰那枚进球

Sherringham. Yeah, Scotland goal, but there was another goal which was initiated by him.

谢林汉姆,是的,对苏格兰时打入的进球,但是另一枚进球也是由他组织发起的

Oh okay.

You remember, Sherringham, did the three passes.

你还记得吧,谢林汉姆连过三人

Yeah, Alan Shearer was in that as well I think.

是的,我记得那场比赛阿兰·希勒也上场了

Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah.

是的

Against Holland was it?

是对荷兰的那场吧?

Yeah.

没错

I think, yes.

我记得没错

But, my goal is against Scotland and it’s incredible,

不过我还是喜欢对阵苏格兰那场的进球,太不可思议了

it was actually voted the best goal of the Euros,

该枚进球还当选了欧洲杯最佳进球

I think probably the audience were British,

我想大概因为观众都是英格兰人吧

who voted for that but anyway, here it is:

所以大家都挺捧场的,来看一下精彩回放

(Gascoigne goal)

So that was the crazy Paul Gascoigne.

这就是疯狂的保罗·加斯科因

He’s had a bad time as of late, but he used to be an absolute legend.

他近来状况不佳,但他曾是一名绝对的传奇人物

He got brought into the team in 1996,

他是在1996年出现在欧洲杯赛场上的

nobody thought he would be very good

当时人们都不看好他

and he ended up scoring that goal against arch rival Scotland.

结果他用那枚进球终结了劲敌苏格兰

And the celebration, which you saw there,

我们刚才看到了他进球的庆祝方式

which was a little bit strange, is known as the dentist chair celebration.

算是比较怪异了,也被称为“牙医椅子”庆祝

Yeah.

是的

Now, tell me what you know about this dentist chair celebration.

跟我们说说这个“牙医椅子”庆祝方式背后的故事吧

What I heard that a month before the European championship, the England team managed by Terry Venables,

据我所知,在欧洲杯举行前的一个月,当时俱乐部掌门人是特里·维纳布尔斯

they went on a kind of preparation trip to China…

他们那时候准备来中国

“Preparation”

是准备

…and Hong Kong.

还有香港

To Hong Kong, yes.

是的,还有香港

And in the flight from Hong Kong back to UK,

在从香港返回英国的航班上

you know the players had a hellish party on the flight,

这些球员在飞机上开了一个大趴体

they finished all the drinks on the flight

个个都喝得酩酊大醉

and they started to remove the chairs and the other equipment, in there on the flight.

他们还在飞机上擅自移动了椅子和另一个设备

And I think the English FA apologised and paid all the damage by the players.

我觉得英格兰足球总会就此事道了歉,并且球员们承担了所有损失

Of course.

应该的

This was a piece of very horrible news.

算是一条很令人生厌的新闻吧

All the tabloids in the UK were covering that.

当时英国所有的小报都报道了这件事

I had heard something slightly different.

我听到的版本不太一样

That when they were in Hong Kong,

说他们在香港的时候

there was a dentist chair in a bar where they were at…

他们在一家有着牙医椅子的酒吧…

Yeah. They imitated it.

是的,他们模仿了牙医看病

Yeah. Continue. Yeah.

请继续

Yeah they sat, I think Sherringham,

是的,他们坐在上头,我想应该是谢林汉姆

Teddy Sherringham sat in the chair

泰迪·谢林汉姆坐在椅子上

and they just poured drink into his mouth.

其他人就往他嘴里灌酒

And then the newspaper tore them to pieces. They all got criticized.

后来报纸就把他们批得体无完肤,他们都受到了批评

And Gascoigne especially got criticized

加斯科因受到的批评最多

because he was the guy holding the alcohol and then he scored.

因为他就是那个灌酒的人,后来他进球后

So they did the dentist chair celebration, so…

队友们就用上了这个牙医椅子的庆祝方式

There are some intriguing meanings in these kind of goal celebrations.

其实这类进球庆祝方式包含了某些有趣的含义

It’s a kind of standoff between the players,

这是球员对媒体之间的对峙

I mean the football people and the media.

我指的是足球人对媒体

This is some very interesting relationship,

二者之间存在着某种很有趣的关系

which you can observe from a very cultural perspective.

我们可以从文化的角度来观察这个现象

I think that there’s something, how to say,

怎么说呢,我觉得

it’s a small thing, a very hidden relationship,

这是一种非常为妙,非常隐秘的关系

that could tell you how to understand the reality of the British society.

可以告诉你该去如何理解英国社会的现实

Do you ever think that the Chinese team would ever get involved,

你以前是否觉得这种事情会涉及到中国球队

or would ever become caught up in a scandal related to partying before games…

或者像这种赛前开趴体被逮到之类的丑闻

For Britain, for England, let’s say, sometimes those kind of things are almost expected.

反正对于英格兰,有时候这种事情几乎成了人们意料之内的事情了

Yeah.

是的

And in the Euros, you know, things sometimes get crazy outside of the stands…

在欧洲杯期间,事情甚至会闹到场外

Yeah.

…with hooligans and things like that often associated with Britain.

也就是那些足球流氓,还有一些同英国球员有关的事情

What about China?

中国情况如何?

It’s quite difficult for you to support things like this,

你很难去支持这种事情

especially from a media perspective.

尤其从媒体的角度来说

You can find maybe one or two players that are involved in these kinds of scandals.

可能会发现一两名卷入丑闻的球员

But for the English one,

但是对于英国

in my opinion I thought it was a good thing.

在我看来我觉得那是好事

It was good.

的确是好事

Yeah, because it was a team thing.

是的,因为这是一个球队的事情

Yeah.

是的

You know if it’s a team, you know,

如果是一支球队

you work together, you live together,

你们一起共事和生活

you do good things together, you do bad things together,

同甘共苦,生死与共那种感觉

you stand by each other, I think that’s the team spirit.

大家互相支持,我觉得这是一种团队精神

You need to have a bunch of united ships instead of, you know, all individually lined.

你需要把球队联合起来,而不是去独立对待

You know this kind of unity would be top priority for any team

这种团结应该是任何一支备战像欧洲杯

preparing for a big competition like the Euros.

这种大型比赛的球队最优先考虑的问题

Okay, now as I said earlier, John is a media expert,

好的,我之前提到过,老颜是一名专业媒体人

he’s a football commentator and he’s a football extraordinaire.

也是一名足球解说员,在足球界特别出众

Now, considering that he is a football commentator,

既然他是一名足球解说

we’re going to talk about our next topic which is:

我们接下来的话题就与他的职业有关

[18:05]

Commentators

So commentary, commentators,

说起实况报道解说员

it’s John’s specialty. He’s going to tell us all about it.

这是老颜的专长,让他来给我们讲讲吧

Now John, being a commentator in China,

作为一名中国的解说员

tell us a little bit about the skills that you need.

跟我们聊聊需要具备哪些技能吧

Normally for a live match, you know,

通常来说,解说现场比赛

it’s kind of an international thing,

其实是一件很有趣的事情

you know you would have this kind of one-two punch.

你得有一个连续进攻的强大主持阵容

One media guy as the presenter, or we call the host,

其中一名是发言人,也叫主持人

so we call that role A. And another football expert,

可以称之为A角,另一名就是足球专家了

who could be a former professional or someone

专家可能是退役球员

who is deeply involved in football managing or coaching.

也可能是深度参与过足球经营或者教练事宜的人士

So today I am role A and you are the expert.

今天我就是主持人,你是专家嘉宾

Yeah. And this kind of host and pundit combination

没错,主持人和专家双剑合璧

to present a live match play-by-play.

一同对实况比赛进行解说报道

And you know the presenter would describe what’s happening

作为主持人,你需要讲解场上发生的一切状况

and the key information points throughout the match.

还有比赛中的关键信息点

And the expert or the pundit who is responsible for,

而专家或者评论员则要负责

how to say, the tactical play, the individual performance you know

分析战术打法,球员表现

the meaning, or the hidden entries or whatever details that we need to notice,

或者难以察觉同时需要观众注意的细节信息

he is responsible for guiding you through the match

所以他在正常比赛中担负着一个指导作用

to have a better understanding of football.

让大家能够更好地理解足球

So this is the kind of normal, I would say ordinary setup of a live football commentary.

这就是一场实况足球普通的或者常规的解说配置

Okay now, my Chinese is not great

好的,虽然我的中文不是很灵光

but I do watch football matches with Chinese commentary

不过我也看一些中文解说的足球比赛

and I sometimes think that they do not compare very favorably to British commentary.

有时候我觉得他们不如英国的解说员那么流畅

I agree with you totally.

这点我完全同意

Okay. Tell us what you think the differences are?

那你觉得二者的区别在哪里?

The bottom line of course is the overall footballing level.

最根本的区别自然是踢球水平的差异带来的不同

You know, the biggest joke I’ve heard here is that

我听过最大的笑话就是

you know for a nation with 1.4, 1.5 billion people

对于一个有着14、5亿人口的大国来说

how could you not select eleven decent players?

连11个出色的球员都找不出来

Right.

是的

But how many people are playing football in China?

那么中国究竟有多少人在踢足球呢?

That footballing population is very, very small,

其实踢球的人非常非常之少

especially comparing to nations like England and Germany.

尤其是相比英国和德国这类国家而言

You know we might only have a hundred thousand people playing regular football,

我们的足球人口大概只有十万人左右

you know, foundation football on a regular basis.

足球底子非常薄弱

But in your nation, the number is millions.

你们国家大概有上百万

Therefore the talent pool is limited.

所以足球人才库十分有限

The talent pool also includes football commentators, media people.

这个人才库也包括足球解说,也就是相关的媒体人

The whole level is so low, you could not expect,

因为整体水平如此之低

you know, any great presenters to be pundits.

你对专业解说的期望自然高不起来

But you’re great, you’re great.

不过我觉得你就很不错哟

Yes. I’m one of the rarities.

我算是比较少数了

Exactly.

是的

Now is there a difference between football commentators commentating on the TV,

说到足球解说,在电视上进行讲解

CCTV for example, and commentators commentating on internet broadcasts?

比如中央电视台,相比网络直播解说,二者有何区别?

A great, great difference.

区别很大

Yes, I’ve noticed.

我也注意到了

Yeah. I recently launched my own APP,

是的,我最近推出了自己的移动应用

you know, focused on football, it’s called Score Football.

主要是面相足球的,叫《肆客足球》

And we’ve done quite a lot of search for presenters, Online presenters,

我们针对在线主持人进行了大量研究

we cannot say it’s a TV presenter.

这不同于电视主持人

They all have their own styles if you can call them styles

他们都有着自己的风格,如果称得上是风格的话

but they do lack the education of proper training.

但他们仍然缺少相关的教育或者培训

Okay.

好的

They might not know how to present a match, a ninety minute football match in a proper way.

他们可能并不知道如何正确解说一场90分钟的球赛

Not know how to introduce different players,

不知道该如何介绍各个球员

the formation of the match and the tactical changes.

比赛信息,以及战术上的变化

I think these are the basic requirements for you to learn how to present a match.

我觉得这是主持一场球赛的基本功

And for pundits, it’s even more difficult.

对于客座专家来说,要求就更高了

The pundit doesn’t speak all the time,

专家不需要总是去讲话

he might speak, you know, once in two, three, five minutes time.

可能每三五分钟说一次就可以了

He needs to observe and think.

他需要观察和思考

You know, once he talks,

他不说话则已

he must be very authoritative, right?

一张嘴就必须具有权威性

I think that’s the guys like Alan Hansen, you know even though I don’t understand his Scottish accent

比如像阿兰·汉森这样的专家,虽然我并不是很懂他的苏格兰口音

and I don’t really like his scar on his face but…

而且我也不喜欢那张刀疤脸

You can’t change that.

没办法,只能将就了

Yeah. He talks sense.

是的,但是他解说得很有道理

And that’s why he could capture millions of audience in the UK.

所以他可以吸引几百万英国听众

Okay. And my biggest bugbear about Chinese commentary actually is the production,

是的,关于中国解说,最让我感到闹心的地方是制作

where you can’t hear the fans’ noise in the background.

你听不到背景中球迷发出的噪音

Yeah.

是的

I always think you need that little bit of atmosphere to help the commentary.

我一直觉得这种氛围可以多少增加解说的吸引力

That’s not only about the commentary,

我觉得这不仅仅关乎解说本身了

it’s about the stadium setup.

主要还是个球场的设置问题

Exactly.

是的

In the UK, in Germany most of the stadiums are like, are football stadiums,

在英国和德国的大部分足球体育场中

so you don’t have the track.

他们没有专门的摄影轨道

Much closer to the…

距离球迷很近

Yeah, the starting tracks.

是的,位置都是固定的

But you go to Italy and some stadiums in Spain, you would have this kind of distance,

但是你去意大利或者西班牙看,那里有些球场就专门留出了一定的距离

you know, leaving this distant feeling.

算是刻意营造的距离感

No, we don’t have terraces anymore, you know.

但是我们不再有看台了

I mean, the seating area of the fans to the pitch.

我指的是球迷的座位区同球场之间的看台

Wolverhampton has a very close distance between the pitch.

狼队主场体育馆的座位区就离球场很近

Yes, we do.

没错

You can shout in the ears of the players, right?

球员可以听到观众席上球迷的叫喊声

Well, I’m glad you brought up Wolverhampton

你提到了狼队耶,宝宝好高兴

because we’re going to go to the best teams,

因为接下来我们要来聊聊最棒的球队

we’re going to talk about the best teams in the world.

说说全球最顶级球队

So now it’s prediction time, who do you think

咱来预测一下吧,你觉得

is going to win this European Championships in France?

哪支球队将摘得这次法国欧洲杯的桂冠?

Who’s going to be the best teams?

谁将成为最佳球队

Who’s going to reach the finals? Who’s going to win?

哪些队伍会进入决赛?谁会取得最终的胜利?

Single choice or multi-choice?

单选还是多选?

Multi-choice, you can go for multi-choice.

多选吧,你可以选好几个

Yeah, I would go with the traditional powerhouses

我还是比较倾向于传统强队

but only with Germany and France.

但是仅限于德法两国的俱乐部

England could be the dark horse,

英格兰可能会成为本届黑马

of course dark horse might not be a good name for a team like England,

可能用“黑马”来比喻英格兰这样的球队可能还不太合适

but England has been lagging behind in Euros…

不过英格兰在欧洲杯中一直不太着调…

Forever.

没指望了

No, you didn’t win then, even at home, 1996.

你们甚至未能在96年你们老家举办的欧洲杯中夺冠

So I think that, why I didn’t mention Spain,

吐槽有理,话说为什么我没提西班牙呢

I thought Spain might have a huge problem of the front line.

我觉得西班牙的前锋存在很大问题

You know according to a recent announcement of names, Diego Costa,

根据最近公布的阵容迭戈·科斯塔

you know the player you love, plays for Chelsea,

深受你喜爱的球员,目前效力于切尔西联队

the Brazilian-Spanish, he was not selected

这名巴西裔西班牙人没有入选

and I’m not sure whether Torres will get a starting place in that team;

而且我也不确定托雷斯是否处于该队的首发阵容之中

so they do lack striking forces.

所以感觉缺少进攻力

And I really doubt their manager, the head coach Del Bosque, a very nice guy.

我对球队管理层心存质疑,主教练德尔·博斯克倒是个好人

There was a word avunculate, right?

有个词叫“舅权”是么

Avuncular.

舅权

Avuncular, like an uncle.

像叔叔一样

Yeah.

没错

He’s a very good guy but he has this,

他人很不错

he didn’t want to get rid of those kind of past-times.

但是他比较“怀旧”

Okay.

Like Casillas the former Real Madrid goalkeeper.

像前皇马门将卡西利亚斯

Yeah, the seventy year old.

嗯,可谓廉颇老矣…

Yeah. He was way past his best and David de Gea…

是的,辉煌不再,还有大卫·德赫亚

Yeah.

是的

…I think he is now the best goalie in the world.

我觉得他才是当今数一数二的门将

Imagine he can still wait and see,

好像他还是想再等等看

he still wants to make these two goalkeepers compete for a place. That’s not fair.

他还想让这两位门将竞争上岗…这其实很不公平

Okay. So you said France, Germany if you had to pick one,

是的,你刚才提到过法国和德国,如果必须选一个的话

who do you think is going to win?

你觉得哪方胜算更大?

I would go with France.

我会选法国

France. That’s a big, that’s a bold prediction there.

法兰西,确实是个大胆的猜测

Hosting nation.

东道国嘛

That’s a bold prediction.

真的很大胆哦

I’m going to have to say England of course,

要我说,自然是英格兰获胜

because we are the best but I am also a little bit worried about Wales, in our group,

因为我们才是最棒的,不过我还是替我们小组的威尔士表示担忧

they might knock us out.

估计要出局…

But anyway, John thanks for joining me today.

不过还是十分感谢老颜今天来参加我们节目

Cheers.

客气

It was very nice.

非常感谢

Thanks for having me.

也感谢你们的盛情邀请

Ah, you’re very welcome.

一家人何必说两家话

And join us again soon for another edition of Youdao

下期有道脱口秀我们再见

and talk to us on the APP leave us some comments

记得在有道爱屁屁上给我们留言哦

and we’ll see you next week. Bye.

下周见,白白

Cheers. Bye.

白白!

    本站是提供个人知识管理的网络存储空间,所有内容均由用户发布,不代表本站观点。请注意甄别内容中的联系方式、诱导购买等信息,谨防诈骗。如发现有害或侵权内容,请点击一键举报。
    转藏 分享 献花(0

    0条评论

    发表

    请遵守用户 评论公约

    类似文章 更多