分享

100句生活中常用到的口语,情景模拟对话,建议收藏

 hercules028 2023-06-04 发布于四川

停电

A: Mr Sellers, it’s Steven speaking, your tenant. We’ve just suffered a power failure. What should I do now?

塞勒先生,我是你的住客,史蒂文。我们这里刚停电了,我该怎么办?

B: Alright, Steven. Do you have a flashlight?

哦,史蒂文,你有没有手电筒?

A: Yes, I do.

有的。

B: Okay, now go down to the basement and find the circuit box. Open it and check if there are any fuses blown out.

好,现在到地下室去找电箱,打开它看保险丝有没有烧断了。

A: How do I know if it’s blown out?

我如何知道保险丝烧断了?

B: You’ll see it’s black and has burned smell.

保险丝是黑色的,有焦味,就是烧断了。

A: Then what should I do?

接下来我要怎么做?

B: Unscrew the burnt fuses and replace them with the good ones. You can find them on the rack in the basement.

拿下那些烧坏了的,再换上好的。你可以在地下室的架子上找到好的保险丝。

A: Okay, I’ll try. I’ll call you if it doesn’t work.

好的,我现在试试。如果行不通,我再打电话给你。

搬家

A: This is a nice place, but you need to get some furniture.

这地方不错,可你得弄些家具。

B: I had planned to. I can bring some from my place. And there’s some more at my parents’.

我原先就这样计划的,从我住的地方搬一些过来,然后在我父母家里还有一些。

A: Do you have a bed?

你有床吗?

B: Of course, I have. There is one in my old house and I have another one from college at my parents’ house.

当然有啊,我的老房子里有一张床,我父母家还有一张我大学时代用过的床。

A: That’s good. You can put one in this room and put the other one in that room.

很好啊。你可以在这个房间放一张,并且在那间房间放上另一张。

B: Yeah, it is a good idea. You can stay in my house for the night if you would like to.

是啊,好主意。如果你愿意的话,你还可以在我房子里过夜呢。

A: Yeah, by the way, can I take a shower?

好啊。顺便问一下,我可以洗个澡吗?

B: Sure, but I don’t have hot water yet.

当然可以,可惜还没有热水。

A: Really?

真的吗?

B: No, they’re coming tomorrow morning to turn the gas on. My phone should be working then too.

是啊,他们明天才能帮我把煤气接上,电话也那时才能用。

A: Well, do you want to go outside for dinner?

你想去外面吃饭吗?

B: Yeah, I can’t cook anything until tomorrow anyway. Let’s go to the restaurant nearby. It’s my treat.

好的,得到明天才可以自己做,我们去附近的餐馆吃饭吧,我请客。

A: Okay, let’s go.

好的,走吧。

烧烤

A: Is everything ready for the big family barbecue tomorrow?

明天家庭烧烤所需的一切都准备好了吗?

B: Yep. The steaks and chicken are marinated and I also bought hamburger buns.

准备好了。牛排和鸡肉都浸泡在卤汁中了,我还买了汉堡面包。

A: We should also cook a couple of dozen hot dogs and kebabs.

我们还应该做几打热狗和烤肉串。

B: Yeah, good idea. We can put some lawn furniture outside next to the grill. I also set up the tent outside so we can hide from the sun if it gets too hot.

是的,好主意!在户外烤架旁,我们可以放一些草坪家具,并支起帐篷,这样,太阳热的话我们就可以躲一下。

A: Great! I asked Grace to bring cups and serviettesas she is also bringing two big coolers for the beers.

棒极了!我让格雷斯再拿些杯子和餐餐巾,她正要去拿两个大冷却器用来冰镇啤酒。

B: This is gonna be a great barbecue.

这将会是一次很棒的家庭烧烤。

A: Oh, no, it’s rainning.

天哪,不要啊,下雨了。

装修房子

A: Can you hold the end of this tape measure?

你可以拿着卷尺的这一头吗?

B: Sure. What’s this for?

好啊,你要干什么?

A: I’m taking some measurements for new curtains.

我正在量新窗帘的尺寸。

B: What about measuring the floor for new carpets and the walls for new wallpaper?

那咱们把地板和墙壁也量一量,然后换上新地毯和新壁纸如何呢?

A:I thought we’ll just fix up the wood floor and use some paint for the walls.

我觉得我们只要整修一下这木地板就可以了,然后粉刷一下墙面。

B: Good idea.

好主意。

A: Tomorrow we’ll go and pick out some curtains and paint.

明天我们就去挑些窗帘和油漆吧。

B: Okay.
好的。



买房子


A: Julia, the apartment I looked at today is pretty decent, around 120m².

朱丽亚,我今天看的房相当不错,大概有120平米。

B: Great. Where is it?

好啊,房子在哪里呀?

A: A new two-bedroom apartment around 100 to 120m²in Queens.

100到120平米,两个卧室,皇后区的新房子。

B: What about the surrounding area?

周围环境怎么样?

A: Very quiet and safe and it’s got a lot of trees and plants.

很安静,治安很好,而且绿化也很棒。

B: That’s good. Is the location easily accessible?

很好啊,交通便利吗?

A: Yeah, it’s near a bus stop.

便利,挨着公交车站。

B: Well, maybe we can buy this one then
好,也许我们可以买下这个房子。



感觉不太好

A: Are you okay, man? You don’t look very well.

你还好吗?你看起来不是很舒服。

B: Ugh. I feel terrible. I went out last night with Trevor and things got a little out of hand.

我觉得很难受,我昨晚跟Trevor出去,然后事情有点儿失控。

A: Nice. So where didyou guys go?

真好,那你们去哪儿了?

B: We hit a couple of local bars and met up with some friends.Everything was cool until Mike came along and it turned out that it was his birthday yesterday.

我们去了几家当地酒吧,见了一些朋友。一切都很好,直到麦克来了,才知道昨晚是他生日。

A: Oh, no. Mike’s birthday is a drink feast for sure.

哦不,麦克的生日一定是一场酒的盛宴。

B: Tell me about it. We drank everything in the bar.

可不是嘛,我们把酒吧里的东西都喝了个遍。

A: Is that why you missed work today?

这就是为什么你今天没来上班的原因吗?

B: Yeah. I woke up this morning feeling really nauseous. I throw up like five times.

是的。我早上醒来的时候觉得真的很恶心,我吐了有五次。

A: Eww!

呃!

B: I was so dehydrated that I drank like a gallon of water and my head has been pounding all day. I swear, I’m never going to drink again.

我完全脱水了,然后喝了有一加仑的水。我的头疼了一整天,我发誓我再也不喝酒了。

A: Too bad, man, Tonight’s Tracy’s going-away party and she asked if you were gonna go.

太糟糕了。今晚是特雷西的送别会,她还问你会不会会去。

B: Oh, yeah. I’m there!

哦,会的,我会去的!

结婚焦虑


A: Man, I’m freaking out. You gotta help me.

兄弟,我现在焦虑不安,你要帮帮我。

B: Whoa, whoa, take it easy, relax. Geez, you’re sweating like a pig. What’s going on?

哇哦哇哦,放松点儿。天呐,你汗流浃背,发生什么事情了?

A: I can’t go through with this. I just can’t....I’m not ready for marriage. What was I thinking? I’m only 35 years old. I’ve got my entire life ahead of me, adventures waiting. I can’t settle down yet.

我没办法这么做。我真的不能,我还没准备好要结婚。我当时在想什么?我才35岁,我的整个人生都摆在我面前,那些冒险还在等着我,我还不能安定下来。

B: What are you talking about? It wasn’t more than a month ago that you were rambling on about how you’re tired of living the life of a bachelor and how you envy your friends that have a family.

你在说什么?不到一个月前,你还在说你有多么厌倦单身的生活,多么羡慕那些有家庭的朋友。

A: I know, I know.

我知道,我知道。

B: Let’s think this through. First of all, you cannot leave Amy at the alter. Not only will she be humiliated and kill you, but she’s a woman that you love and woman of your dreams. Why would you want to end that or jeopardize it like this? Second of all, you are just getting cold feet. You know deep down inside that you want to marry her, so cut the crap and do it.

我们再好好想想这个事情。首先,你不能让艾米留在婚礼上。不只是因为她会蒙羞,然后想杀了你。而是她是你爱的女人,也是你梦中的女孩。为什么你会想就这么结束它或者毁灭它呢?第二,你只是临阵退缩了,在你心里,你深深的知道你想娶她。所以废话少说,去吧。

A: You’re right. I’m being crazy. Okay, I’m ready. Let’s do this.

你说的对,我疯了。好了,我准备好了,我们开始吧。

B: Great. Phew. That was a close one. You had me going there for a minute, I thought I was gonna have to slap some sense into you.

太好了,松了一口气。太险了。你刚刚要是让我等一会,我想我会给你一巴掌打醒你。

整形手术


A: What are you doing?

你在做什么?

B: Look at me. I look so old. I look as if I were thirty.

看我,我看起来好老啊,我看起来就像30岁一样。

A: Come on, stop being so vain. You look great. You are beautiful.

别这样,不要再那么虚荣啦,你看起来很好,你很漂亮了。

B: Yes, I am. But I think it’s time for some plastic surgery. I’m tired of these wrinkles and sagging skin, see?

是的,我知道,但是我觉得是时候去做一些整形手术了。我厌倦了这些皱纹和松弛的皮肤,看见了吗?

A: I don’t see any wrinkles or sagging skin. You are 25. Stop being ridiculous. Besides, I think that people who get botox, have facelifts or tummy tucks look weird. It doesn’t look natural.

我没有看见任何皱纹和松垂的皮肤。你才25岁,不要再那么可笑了。而且我觉得注射肉毒素,拉皮手术,腹部整形术的人看起来都很怪异。看起来很不自然。

B: Whatever. I think I’m gonna get liposuction and a nose job and some breast implants as well.

不管怎样,我觉得我要去做抽脂手术、鼻子整形,还有隆胸。

A: I think you need to get brain surgery. I honestly don’t think you need cosmetic surgery. You look amazing.

我觉得你应该去做脑部手术。说实话,我觉得你不需要做整形手术,你看起来很惊艳了。

B: I thought you were my friend and would support me on this. I just want to feel better about myself and feel more attractive.

我以为你是我的朋友,在这件事情上会支持我呢。我只是想自我感觉更好一些,更有吸引力一些。

A: You don’t need plastic surgery to do that. You are fine the way you are and you have guys drooling all over you. Plus, plastic surgery hurts.

你不需要用整形手术来达到这些。做你自己就好,有那么多男孩为你倾心,而且整形手术很痛的。

B: Really?

真的吗?

A: Yeah! When I got my nose job, I was black and blue for a week.

真的,我做鼻子整形的时候乌青了一周。

网络购物



A: What are you doing?

你在做什么?

B: I’m just looking for a nice pillow on Ebay.

我在易趣网上买一个漂亮的枕头。

A: You’re shopping for a pillow online? That’s absurd.

你在上网买枕头,太荒唐了。

B: Why? I don’t have to leave the house or browse a dozen stores to find what I’m looking for. This way, I just search for it online, quick and easy.

为什么这么说?我没必要离开家逛几十家店就去为了买个枕头。这样,我只需要网上搜一下,既快又便捷。

A: I see. But how do you pay for it? How do you know you’re not going to be ripped off by the seller?

我明白了,可是你怎么付款呢?你怎么知道不会被卖家欺骗?

B: Well, the website handles a point system where if the seller does something wrong, people comment negativeively and then you know that he or she may not be trustworthy.

网站应用点数制度,如果卖家出现差错,客户会给差评,那样你就知道他或她的店是否可靠。

A: Wow, that sounds pretty safe. So how do you pay? Do you need a credit card?

那听起来相当安全。那怎么支付呀?需要信用卡吗?

B: You can use a credit card or your debitcard. They also let you use the PayPal system, which is really safe and fast.I’ve never had any problems with someone hacking my information or anything.

你可以用信用卡或借记卡,你也可以使用安全又快速的贝宝支付平台。我从未遇到过个人信息被盗用的问题。

A: Do you think I can find a sweater for my dog online?

你认为我在网上能买到狗穿的毛衣嘛?

B: You can find anything. Are you sure you want to start shopping online though? Once you step into this world, there is no turning back.

什么都能买到。你确定想开始在网上购物吗?一旦你走了这一步,可就没有回头路了。

A: Let’s do it.

开始买吧。

    本站是提供个人知识管理的网络存储空间,所有内容均由用户发布,不代表本站观点。请注意甄别内容中的联系方式、诱导购买等信息,谨防诈骗。如发现有害或侵权内容,请点击一键举报。
    转藏 分享 献花(0

    0条评论

    发表

    请遵守用户 评论公约

    类似文章 更多