分享

You shameless slut!是什么意思

 精粹书屋999 2016-07-09
  • You shameless slut!"你个不要脸的东西
  • Chao Hsin-mei, you scoundrel, you shameless wretch, seducing a married woman .赵辛楣,你这混帐东西!无耻家伙!引诱有夫之妇。
  • Chao Hsin-mei, you scoundrel, you shameless wretch, seducing a married woman.赵辛楣,你这混帐东西!无耻家伙!引诱有夫之妇。
  • "You shameless hussy!“不要脸的骚货!
  • How can I persuade you of my sincerity?我如何能够让你相信我的诚意?
  • How can you justify your rude behaviour?你怎能为你粗鲁的行为辩护?
  • A bowl of hot chicken soup is good for you.喝一碗热鸡汤对你有好处。
  • You can do it this way if you care to.如果你乐意的话,可以这样做。
  • You can keep my book as long as you like.我的书你要借多久都随你的便。
  • I am a hundred percent in agreement with you.我百分之百同意你的看法。
  • You didn't embarrass me in the slightest.你一点也没让我为难。
  • You mistook my meaning entirely.你完全误解了我的意思。
  • Are you willing to stand surety for your brother?你愿意当你弟弟的保证人吗?
  • Don't let your temper run away with you.要控制住自己,不要发脾气。
  • It is a fact of life and you must face it.这是严酷的现实,你必须面对它。
  • If you shameless less stick out here你要是赖着不走
  • It is wrong of you to bully the child.你不该欺侮那个孩子。
  • I will go, provided that you go too.你也去的话我就去。
  • I will leave you now so that you can unpack.我这就走,好让你打开行李。
  • I would like to have a word with you.我想同你说句话。
    • 本站是提供个人知识管理的网络存储空间,所有内容均由用户发布,不代表本站观点。请注意甄别内容中的联系方式、诱导购买等信息,谨防诈骗。如发现有害或侵权内容,请点击一键举报。
      转藏 分享 献花(0

      0条评论

      发表

      请遵守用户 评论公约

      类似文章 更多